- » Sausage Creole
Sausage Creole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sausage creole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sausage creole recipes.
Sausage Chicken Creole
Sausage chicken creole is a baked meat and rice prepration. Prepared with added vegetables like broccoli, corn and red pepper, the sausage chicken creole is zesty with aaded tomato sauce. Flavored with garlic powder and oregano, the sausage chicken creole is... - 41.4643
Sausage And Rice Creole
I served the Sausage And Rice Creole for an official but informal get together at home! My colleagues loved it. Now, even they swear by this Sausage And Rice Creole recipe, so don't miss it! - 32.1566
1. Simmer the knackwurst in enough water to cover in a deep skillet for 5 minutes. Drain the water from the skillet. Continue to cook the knackwurst in the skillet until very lightly browned. Cut each knackwurst crosswise into sixths.
2. Heat the oil in a... - 30.4526
You May Also Like!
Creole Pork Sausage
1. Grind the pork, using the coarse knife of a meat grinder. Add the onions and garlic and regrind. Add the seasonings and mix thoroughly.
2. Remove the cutting blades from the grinder and attach the sausage stuffer. Attach casing as in basic sausage recipe .... - 29.611
Spicy Creole Sausage
Combine the lean and fatty pork, then season highly with the salt, pepper, cayenne, chili and paprika.
Add the onions and garlic, and the herbs and allspice, mixing thoroughly.
When well mixed, fill the sausage casings with the mixture, tying them in the... - 32.8053
Creole sausage is a spicy seasoned sausage meat recipe. Made with ground pork herbed and spiced with cayenne, allspice, chili powder, the creole sausage can be frozen for several week and used when desired. - 35.7128
Creole Shrimp And Sausage Jambalaya
For those of you who didn’t know the difference between Creole and Cajun jambalaya, the former contains tomatoes, unlike the later. This recipe of Chef John’ is a classic, New Orleans' Creole jambalaya, the successor of the Spanish paella. He uses brown... - 151.022
Brown sausage according to package directions.
Remove sausage and pour off drippings.
In same skillet, combine tomato sauce, water, onion, green pepper, brown sugar, and Worcestershire sauce.
Simmer uncovered about 20 minutes or till thick.
Add sausage links;... - 38.6575
Creole Chicken And Sausage Gumbo
1. Preheat oven to 375°F Place flour in oven-safe 12-inch skillet (if skillet is not oven-safe, wrap handle with double layer of foil). Bake until flour begins to brown, about 25 minutes. Stir with wooden spoon, breaking up any lumps. Bake, stirring flour... - 37.0452
Wieners Creole Style
1) In a saucepan, mix together celery, green pepper, garlic, salt, pepper sauce and steak sauce.
2) Heat the celery mixture and stir in tomato juice.
3) Let the garlic mixture come to boil.
4) Put the lid on and simmer for 10 minutes until the... - 42.5028
Cook rice by any preferred method.
Cut sausages into 1-inch lengths and brown lightly; remove from pan and pour off all but 2 tablespoons of the drippings.
Saute the chopped onions in drippings until limp and golden.
Stir in the tomato sauce, green peppers,... - 35.6032
Cook the bacon but do not crisp.
Add chopped onion and cook till tender but not brown.
Stir in the unsweetened pineapple juice, catsup, and chili powder.
Score franks diagonally at 1-inch intervals; add to the sauce.
Cover and bring to boiling; add chopped... - 35.9184
Jambalaya With A Twist
The Jambalaya is probable the most sought after dish in South. In this video, Wegmans Executive Chef Mark Makovec shares a few unique twists to this classic Creole dish. Watch and learn. And as always, enjoy! - 121.24
Sausage Creole Recipes By Category