- » Sausage Corn Ball
Sausage Corn Ball Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sausage corn ball recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sausage corn ball recipes.
Scalloped Sausage And Corn
1) In a bowl, mash the sausage meat and bring it together.
2) Make 6 balls of the meat and crumble the rest.
3) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
4) Lightly grease the casserole with butter.
5) In a deep saucepan, heat oil and brown the meat... - 44.1463
You May Also Like!
Creamy Meat Balls
1. Combine ground beef, sausage meat, applesauce, bread crumbs, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Mix lightly with a fork just until blended. Shape into 24 balls. Place in an 8-cup baking dish with a cover.
2. Blend mushroom soup and water in a small bowl;... - 24.0208
Combine the ground beef, sausages, garlic, onion, pepper, marjoram, sage, savory and bread in a bowl; mix well.
Make 2.5 cm (1") meat balls with the mixture.
Heat the oil in a non-stick pan and brown the meat balls.
Drain the grease from the pan; add the... - 36.628
Chili Corn Carne
A popular dish Mexican dish, this dish is sometimes served in fast food restaurants or right on the road side kart! A flavorful meaty dish made by Chef David which is spicy with all the meat and veggies! See the video for more! - 111.815
Mix ground beef, sausage, chopped onion, evaporated milk, chili pepper, salt and pepper.
Make into tbs. size balls and brown.
Make sauce of 1 small onion, Ortega green chili pepper, mushroom soup and 2 cups milk.
Layer with this mixture and Cheddar... - 38.0299
Barbecued Beans And Meatballs
In a large bowl combine eggs, milk, and instant minced onion; let stand 5 minutes.
Stir in bread crumbs, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Add ground beef; mix well.
With wet hands, shape mixture into 48 two-inch meatballs.
Place meat balls in... - 41.674
Cook sausage in a large skillet over medium heat, stirring to crumble, drain.
Add ham, corned beef, onion, and parsley flakes, cook, stirring frequently, until thoroughly heated.
Add 1 cup flour, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and mustard, stir well.
Gradually add milk,... - 38.5311
Lightly oil inside of 2-quart saucepan.
Combine sugar, water, and corn syrup in pan.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until sugar dissolves completely and mixture comes to boil.
Wipe down sugar crystals above liquid line, using clean pastry brush... - 29.943
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Take 2 to 3 cookie sheets and grease thoroughly with butter.
3. Take a bowl and sift flour along with cinnamon, ginger and baking soda. Mix in sugar.
4. Take a small pan, add butter and melt it. Mix in... - 40.4578
Fond of seafood? This one is a must try for you. Watch the video to learn this amazing recipe of Takoyaki. These are authentic Japanese octopus dumpling balls which have gained popularity in many parts of the world. It's time for you to get popular among your... - 147.363