Sausage Cheddar Biscuits
- » Sausage Cheddar Cheese Biscuits
Sausage Cheddar Cheese Biscuits Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sausage cheddar cheese biscuits recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sausage cheddar cheese biscuits recipes.
Sausage, Egg, And Cheddar Biscuits - Sunday Breakfast.
1. Place four in the freezer for few hours.
2. Preheat the oven to 450F.
3. In a food processor place flour, add salt, baking powder and baking soda, pulse to mix.
4. Add butter, pulse for about 10 seconds until the butter is broken to... - 0
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Roll each biscuit between 2 sheets of wax paper, forming 4 circles, each about 6 inches in diameter; carefully remove paper.
Set 1 frankfurter in center of each circle; top each frank with 1 1/2 ounces cheese and fold dough around... - 26.9913
Sausage Biscuits And Cheese
Place sausage in a nonstick skillet; cook over medium heat until browned, stirring until it crumbles.
Drain and pat dry with paper towels.
Combine sausage, flour, and next 4 ingredients in a bowl; stir well.
Add buttermilk, stirring just until moistened.
Drop... - 38.8342
Pork Sausage And Cheddar Muffins
Want a recipe for savory muffins that everyone is bound to love? Try the one detailed in this video by LynnsRecipes. This recipe will yield amazingly delicious muffins that will wow everyone. Watch to know more! - 100.525
Sausage Cheese Balls
Sausage Cheese Balls is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious Sausage Cheese Balls; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 25.3938
Cheesy Sausage Biscuits
1) Set the oven at 425 degrees.
2) In a large skillet, crumble the sausage.
3) Mix in the onion.
4) Cook the ingredients on a medium flame until the sausage becomes brown.
5) Drain the sausage well on paper towels.
6) Mix together all... - 35.2981
Sausage 'n Kraut Biscuit Turnovers
In medium skillet, cook onion in margarine until tender.
Add sausage and sauerkraut; cook over low heat for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Stir in cheese and caraway seed.
Cool while preparing dough.
Heat oven to 375Â°F.
Separate dough into 10 biscuits;... - 37.6415
Sausage Cheese Puffs
Sausage cheese puffs are cheddar cheese puffs made with roll sausage. Combined together with biscuit mix for a grainy texture, these sausage puffs are shaped into small balls and baked till golden. Served with a dip, it makes good appetizers. - 31.35
Biscuits And Gravy
1. For biscuits, preheat oven to 400 degree F.
2. For biscuits, in a large mixing bowl, add flour, baking powder, sugar, and garlic powder. Mix well using fork.
3. Throw grated butter and mix to combine.
4. Drop cheddar cheese and... - 104.41
"Combine all ingredients; mix until blended well.
Form into 1-inch balls.
Place in large shallow baking pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes.
" - 27.0629
Sausage-Cheese Turnovers is an amazingly delicious side dish which you will enjoy with your family and friends. If you loved it, do share it with your friends also! - 28.6919
Zesty Sausage-cheese Balls With Sweet Dipping Mustard
When looking for tasty hors d'oeuvres to bowl over your guests, try this zesty snack. Full of zip, this creamy, zesty snack will create a firework of flavors inside your mouth. Stream this video for a step-by-step tutorial on it. It's delicious, served hot or... - 82.16
In a bowl, combine all ingredients.
Shape into 1 -in.balls and place on a rack in a shallow baking pan.
Bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
Or freeze and bake frozen at 425° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. - 25.3524
Ham Sausage Corn Puffs
Press the ham-sausage slices into 6 greased patty pans or flange tart tins.
Combine biscuit mix and cheese in a bowl and stir in the corn until flour mixture is moistened.
Do not beat.
Spoon into the prepared pans and bake at 400F for 15 minutes.
Serve hot... - 26.1948
1. Preheat the oven to 375 °F and spray 2 baking sheets with the cooking spray. In a large bowl, using a fork or your hands, mix the biscuit mix, sausage, and cheeses until well blended. Add the milk and blend thoroughly, then roll the mixture into 72 balls,... - 24.1669
Combine biscuit mix, milk, and 2 tablespoons mayonnaise, stir well.
Spread mixture in a greased 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish, set aside.
Cook sausage and onion in a skillet until meat is browned, stirring to crumble meat.
Drain well between paper... - 35.1176
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) Lightly grease a baking tray and leave aside.
3) Slit the peppers lengthwise and rinse in cold water.
4) Fill the peppers with cheese.
5) On a clean board, pat the sausage into thin patties.
6) Wrap the... - 37.528
Tostada Cups With Sausage And Black Beans
To Make Tostada Cups: Preheat oven to 300°F.
Fold 4 tortillas in half, place on a plate, cover, and microwave on high (100%) for 40 to 90 seconds, or until soft and pliable.
Using a 2 1/2-inch round cookie or biscuit cutter, cut rounds from each... - 41.7415
Combine first 5 ingredients, set aside.
Combine biscuit mix and onions in a small bowl.
Combine 2 beaten eggs and milk, pour into biscuit mix.
Stir only until mixture is moistened.
Spoon half of batter into a greased 9-inch pieplate.
Spoon on cheese... - 42.9972
1 For Filling: In a medium size frying pan,add salad oil saute frankfurters,onion,and garlic for 5 minutes or just until onion is soft.
2 Stir in chili powder, salt, tomato sauce, and beans. Simmer for 15 minutes.
3 For tortillas: Separate refrigerated... - 45.8896
1) Preheat oven hot to 400°F
2) Rinse and drain sauerkraut. Place between paper toweling and pat to remove excess moisture.
3) Chop finely.
4) Make piecrust mix or pastry from your favorite two-crust recipe.
5) In a small bowl mix... - 40.9587
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
In a skillet, brown the beef and drain.
Stir in pizza sauce.
Quarter the biscuits and place in the bottom of a greased 9 x 13 baking dish.
Top with the cooked beef mixture.
Bake, uncovered, for 20-25 minutes.
Sprinkle with the... - 33.7287
Little pizzas for the little ones. These pizzas taste just like the bigger counterparts and is rich with the flavor of cheddar cheese, tomato and sausage links. Try this easy to make little pizzas. - 32.1504
Wild Rice Quiche
In a greased 10-in.pie plate, layer sausage, rice and cheese.
In a bowl, combine milk, baking mix and eggs; beat until smooth.
Pour evenly over cheese.
Bake at 400° for 30-35 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
Let stand 5... - 28.7716
Heat oven to 400°.
Stir baking mix, cheese, water and onion until a soft dough forms.
Pat dough with floured hands or roll with floured rolling pin into oblong, 14x11 inches, on greased baking sheet, 15 1/2X12 inches.
Cut each of 3 sausages lengthwise into 4... - 28.6993
Pie Pan Pizza
Stir mustard into milk; blend with biscuit mix.
Knead for 1 minute; divide dough into four parts.
Line 9-inch pie pans with dough.
Combine tomatoes, oregano and garlic in saucepan.
Slice green peppers thin; add to tomato mixture.
Simmer, covered, until... - 46.1607
Smoky Beef Hors D'oeuvres With Honey Mustard Sauce
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Separate each biscuit into 2 layers; on sheet of wax paper arrange biscuits in 2 lines (4 biscuit layers in each line), with edges touching so that they form 1 rectangle.
Cover with separate sheet of wax paper and, using a rolling... - 37.0481
Preheat oven to 425 degreos.
Combine biscuit mix and T/3 cup water to form dough.
Spread dough thinly in 12-inch round pizza pan.
Prick with fork.
Bake 5 to 7 minutes.
Ren-ove from oven.
Reduce heat to 375 degrees.
Brown sausage and ground beef;... - 44.5806
Bite A Pizza
Separate rolls into fourths; arrange on ungreased cookie sheets.
Prick each several times with fork.
Bake in 300 degree oven 10 minutes, until slightly browned.
Fry sausage in skillet until it crumbles and just begins to brown, while still moist remove from... - 41.2556
Sesame Pepper Crackers
1. Place rice flour or plain flour, sesame seeds, sage and peppercorns in a bowl and mix to combine.
2. Combine mascarpone and Cheddar cheese. Add cheese mixture to dry ingredients and mix to form a soft dough.
3. Turn dough onto a lightly floured surface,... - 33.1495
1) Preheat oven to 300°F before baking.
2) Cut sausages into 1/2 inch thick slices.
3) Figure ground beef or lamb into 1-inch balls and coat with a mixture of flour, salt, and pepper.
4) In a large frying pan, brown the sausages slowly... - 41.4044
1. In a small non-stick skillet, warm the Canadian bacon on both sides over medium high heat, about 1 to 2 minutes. Remove and set aside.
2. Using a 3-inch metal biscuit cutter, cut out a circle of cheese. Set aside the cheese circle and... - 0