- » Sausage Apple Crockpot
Sausage Apple Crockpot Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sausage apple crockpot recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sausage apple crockpot recipes.
Sausage And Pecan Baked Apples
Brown sausage in a large skillet, stirring until it crumbles and is no longer pink; drain well on paper towels.
Combine sausage, 1/2 cup maple syrup, pecans, 1/4 cup orange marmalade, and raisins in a large bowl; toss well, and set aside.
Stir together... - 40.2435
Peachy Sausage Ring
Combine egg, milk, and oats in a bowl.
Let stand 5 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients, except peaches.
Arrange peach halves, cut side up, in a microwave ring pan.
Spoon the sausage mixture over the peaches and pack uniformly.
Cover with paper towel.
Microwave... - 40.0045
Baked Beans With Sausage
Mix all ingredients, except sausages, and place in a bean pot.
Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
Top with hot sausages and serve.
This is a complete meal with French or garlic bread and a crisp salad. - 34.4516
Quick Sausage Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) Lightly butter the casserole with 1-tablespoon of butter.
3) In skillet, heat the remaining butter and brown the sausages.
4) Place the sausages in the casserole.
5) Arrange the apple in layer over the... - 45.8985
Sausage Sweet Potato And Fruit Bake
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) In a casserole, arrange the sweet potatoes, apples and oranges.
3) Place the sausages on the potatoes and fruits.
4) Pour the butter, all over and sprinkle with the sugar.
5) Cover and bake for 10... - 37.7597
Home Made Breakfast Sausage
1) Take a bowl and add all the ingredients to it. Mix well.
2) Shape them into small cakes.
3) Take a frying pan and heat oil in it.
4) Fry the cakes until they turn brown.
5) Serve them along with eggs for breakfast. - 39.4263
Aioli Amb Fruita
1. Wash the fruits.
2. Peel, core and cut the fruits into small dices.
3. Heat water in a pan and boil.
4. Add fruits to the boiling water and cook until soft.
5. Drain the excess water and let the fruits cool.
6. In a food processor, blend chopped... - 43.1166
Hamburger Supper Loaf
1. Preheat oven at 350-375°F or Gas Mark 4-5.
2. On a chopping board, chop onions and garlic very finely.
3. In a pan, take butter and melt it. Fry onion, garlic, and sausage meat in the melted butter, until it turns golden brown.
4.... - 45.556
Chutney Pork Roast
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) Get the pork loin toast boned and butterflied so that it measures about 12-inches x 8-inches.
3) Leave about 1.4-inch of surface fat intact.
4) Place a skillet over medium flame. Crumble... - 45.1008