- » Sausage Apple Bake
Sausage Apple Bake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sausage apple bake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sausage apple bake recipes.
Sausage Apple Bake
1.In a bowl mix apple, onion, egg, pepper and sausage. Mix all the ingredients very well.
2. Mold the mixture into 16 meatballs.
3. Brown the meatballs in an ovenproof skillet.
4. Pour off fat from the skillet.
3. Add broth, carrots,... - 45.8221
Sausage Breakfast Bake With Apple Maple Syrup
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Take a bowl, blend in eggs, milk, and Crisco and beat them until smooth, using a rotary beater.
3. Spread the batter on 13X9X2-inch baking dish.
4. Strain apple rings, and preserve the syrup for making... - 44.4117
Apple Sausage Bake
Cut apples crosswise into 1/2-inch (1 cm) slices and remove core from each slice.
In large skillet, melt 2 tbsp (25 mL) butter and saute apples gently just until tender; arrange in 13- x 9-inch (3.5 L) baking dish.
Melt remaining butter in skillet and cook... - 42.758
Sausage Apple Bake
Combine sausage, apple, crumbs, onion, egg, and pepper; mix thoroughly.
Shape into 16 meatballs.
In oven-proof skillet, brown meatballs; pour off fat.
Stir in broth, water, carrots, and mace.
Bring to boil; stir in rice.
Cover; bake at 450°F. for 15... - 38.162
You May Also Like!
Oven Baked Apple Pancakes N Sausage
1. Grease a 10-inch X 6-inch baking dish with butter.
2. Preheat the oven to 450°F
3. Heat a frying pan and brown the sausages evenly on all sides or follow package directions and brown in the microwave oven if you like.
4. Prepare... - 37.9613
Sausage & Apple Casserole
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Brown sausages in skillet over medium heat.
Place in oven proof casserole dish.
Mix apples and sweet potatoes or yams together.
Arrange around sausages.
Sprinkle with cinnamon/sugar mixture.
Cover casserole and bake about 1 1/2... - 25.009
Easy Sausage Apple Stuffing
It is holiday time and the time to impress guests with your culinary skills. What do you plan? We have a nice and easy sausage and apple stuffing that can be used for any dish that requires any kind of savor filling. In this video, the chef shows exactly what... - 139.193
Baked Sausage And Apples
1. Start oven, set at Moderately Hot, 400° F. Rub a small baking dish with margarine.
2. Wash the apples, core and cut 1-inch section of peel off at the top but leave the rest of the skin on. Fill each center with 1 sausage. Sprinkle the sugar over the pared... - 24.2296
Sausage N Apple Baked Squash
In a medium bowl, combine apple, onion, bread crumbs, sage and pepper.
Add sausage; mix well.
Spoon into squash halves; place in a greased 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in.baking dish.
Cover and bake at 375° for 45 minutes.
Uncover and bake 10 minutes more or until... - 28.8496
Sausage Stuffed Baked Apples
In a skillet, cook sausage and onion until sausage is no longer pink and onion is tender; drain and cool slightly.
Core apples; cut in half horizontally.
Place in an ungreased 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in.baking pan.
In a bowl, combine egg and brown sugar; stir in... - 31.1785
Sausage And Pecan Baked Apples
Brown sausage in a large skillet, stirring until it crumbles and is no longer pink; drain well on paper towels.
Combine sausage, 1/2 cup maple syrup, pecans, 1/4 cup orange marmalade, and raisins in a large bowl; toss well, and set aside.
Stir together... - 39.3033
Sausage Balls With Apples And Raisins
Sausage Balls with Apples and Raisins is a bake and serve dish and combines the flavor of pork with apples. If you are not planning to use it immediately, freeze it and make sure t thaw and reheat before serving. - 30.7854
Sausage Stuffed Apples
Break up sausage in skillet; cook slowly with onion till meat is browned.
Drain off fat.
Scoop out pulp leaving shells 1/2 mcn thick; reserve pulp.
Peel shells 1/4 °f the way down.
Chop reserved pulp (about 1 1/4 cups); add to meat with crumbs,... - 29.0587
Bavarian Apple Sausage Muffins
Mix together flour, rye flour, sugar, baking powder, soda and spices.
In a small bowl, sprinkle grated potato and onions with one teaspoon cider vinegar.
Stir grated potato, onions, chopped apples and sausages into dry ingredients.
In another bowl, whisk eggs... - 35.2106
Sausage Apple Bake Recipes By Category