- » Sausage Appetizer
Sausage Appetizer Recipes
Sausage Appetizer is a fancy, tasty and quick to make sausage recipe. Grated cheddar cheese, salt, hot bulk sausage, and bisquick are the main ingredients of the Sausage Appetizer. All the ingredients are mixed, ... More »
Mini Sausage Tarts
Light, crispy and full of flavor, these mini sausage tarts from our cookbook, 101 Homestyle Favorites, have only 4 ingredients! Make the filling the night before your get-together and your party will be a breeze. - 134.976
Tailgating Recipe: Sausage And Vegetable Kebabs With Mustard Sauce
Make vegetables taste even better by adding a little Italian sausage! In this video, National Hot Dog & Sausage Council President Janet Riley adds a little color and vegetables to your tailgate with these kebabs and delicious mustard sauce. This video series... - 131.365
Mini Corn Dogs
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Super Bowl Mini Corn Dogs. These are just like regular corn dogs, but they use Lit'l Smokies, instead of hot dogs. - 131.175
Sausage, Potato And Kale Soup
You are really missing out on something great if you haven't tried this Sausage, Potato and Kale Soup. This recipe is comes from 'Olive Garden' and tastes really nice. View this video to make this flavorful chunky soup. Even the kids love it. Give it a shot! - 129.909
Hot Dog Wraps
Great with an aperitif or for a party buffet, the hot dog wraps will be a hit among your friends! - 125.512
Bengali Mama Ep. 4 Zuppa Toscana, Hello Fall!
Autumn has arrived, and with it Soup season now makes an appearance as well. Learn how to make a restaurant favorite, Zuppa Toscana, a hearty sausage and Kale soup that is guaranteed to warm your insides. With just a few ingredients, a soup emerges that is... - 124.591
Egg, Sausage Pepper Salad
Eggs and sausages are classic breakfast foods prevalent even today and here is a recipe using them. Check out Maryann showing how to make Egg, Sausage and Pepper salad with hardboiled eggs, bell peppers and Italian Sausages. Breakfast so good! - 123.11
Grilled Chicken Sausage Rolls
Want to impress your guests with an appetizer so tasty that it will disappear as soon as it is served? Then watch this video and prepare to be amazed! - 118.021
Honey And Sesame Sweet Sausages
For an appetizer recipe that is easy to make and amazingly yummy, watch this video by Kim. Watch now to learn more! - 116.658
Kimchi & Sausage Potstickers
You guys asked for more, and I listened (cos I'm awesome like that)--I kid, I kid.
Juicy, succulent Sausage & fresh, spicy Kimchi are tucked into a tender Wonton skin. Quick, delicious, and the basis to allow your imagination to roam free (Bacon Cheeseburger... - 115.444
Madeira Braised Italian Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a large saute pan on high heat add in the Italian sausage and sear.
3. Chop the vegetables and sweat in a pan with 1 tablespoon of olive oil along with the garlic cloves.
4. Add 3 ounces... - 115.335
Kebabs And Skewers
Chef Walter Staib of City Tavern in Philadelphia makes grilled kebabs using Dietz and Watson sausages and wursts. - 114.628
A delicious, simple appetizer that is good for a party, cookout, or even to take to a tailgate party. Makes enough for a crowd. - 110.736
Oven Baked Sausage Rolls
These easy oven-baked sausage rolls are going to be the main attraction for any of your party - be it formal or informal. Watch the video to learn the recipe by heart. Make sure to prepare in large quantity, as these are going to be vanished within minutes. - 109.456
Creamy Potato Soup With Sausage And Spinach
Perfect soup makes a perfect meal. This video help to prepare one of the most creamy and rich potato soup with the unusual combination of spinach and sausages. It has a light smokey flavor and the cream cheese just takes it to a whole new level. Yummy is the... - 109.188
Shrimp Corn And Sausage Boil
Want a simple and flavored shrimp recipe for appetizers? This video is by Kimberly’s kitchen and she is showing an easy to make Shrimp corn and Sausage Boil. These are not plain boiled but infused with lot o flavoring ingredients like bay leaf, lemon,... - 108.294
Hearty Meat Soup With Spring Veggies
Soups are welcomes all the year round. Why not enjoy some tasty bites of spring vegetables and meat in a soup. Combining the goodness of fresh veggies and taste of meat, this soup make a delicious and hearty meal. - 106.077
Summertime Turkey Sausage Salad
1. In a skillet on medium flame, add 1 teaspoon of olive oil. Cook turkey sausage for 10 minutes, turning throughout.
2. After sausage cools, cut into circular pieces.
3. In a small skillet on medium flame, add 1 teaspoon olive oil and cook yellow... - 105.327
Flambeed Chorizo Sausage - Tapas
1. Cut the chorizo diagonally into even slices, set aside.
2. In a large skillet pour oil, swirl the pan so that the oil can spread out.
3. Over medium heat sauté the sausage until cooked and browned on all sides.
4. Pour 1 teaspoon of... - 104.477
Korean Fish Sausage Jeon (소세지 부침)
There are many things that the Koreans learn from the Americans, one of them was how to make sausage! Fish sausage was big hit and was used in many Korean dishes like Jeon or savory pancakes. Watch this video to learn a rather unique combination of... - 103.747
Calabrese Salami Antipasto Lollipops
Who said lollipops are for kids? And they don’t have to be sweet! Chef here has an excellent finger food or hors d'oeuvre for your next cocktail party. They seem really simple to make and extra delicious with use these wonderful gourmet specialty products... - 101.294
Cheese And Sausage Dip
Want a recipe for a unique dip that will surprise and wow everyone? Then watch this video and learn to make a simple sausage dip that will earn you the title of 'Best Chef'. You wouldn't be disappointed with this one! - 100.562
Bisquick And Sausage Cheese Balls
Looking to make yummy appetizers that do not require you to slave over the stove for hours on end? Then try this recipe for cheese and sausage balls, guaranteed to please everyone's taste buds! - 100.143
Sausage Stuffed Shrooms
Appetizer and entree portions of sausage stuffed mushroom with sun-dried tomato, onion, garlic, and herbs. - 99.5325
Mexican Chorizo Salsa
A salsa is usual with some tortilla chips! But not a chorizo based salsa! This is a fresh salsa being made by Jeff which is more than just delectable! - 97.9689
Bourbon Hot Dogs - Copykat.com
Have you ever tried sweet hot dogs? You must watch the video as it's really amazing. The bourbon sauce is the key ingredient in the recipe. These hot dogs are yummy to taste and you must try this recipe at home. - 96.4873
Grilled Sausage Burgers
Sausage meat burger beckons the hungry! These are Italian burgers with the flavors which are simply heavenly! Make this in your own kitchen and taste the difference! See the video for the recipe and for a guide on how to get them going! - 94.9353
Sausage Stuffed Cherry Pepper Poppers
The holiday entertaining season is close and new, easy and creative party food ideas are always welcome. Nothing is more important at a party than the food. These sausage-stuffed cherry pepper poppers are super simple and memorable hors d'oeuvres or... - 91.6383
Cotechino Sausage With Beans
This is a traditional Italian cooked sausage that was created in the town of Modena. It's a must at every Christmas and New Year's party in Italy and is eaten with lentils, polenta or mashed potatoes. Chef John teaches us how to make this classic sausage dish... - 90.8222
Sweet Guts Cocktail Sausages
You want Halloween recipes, we've got Halloween recipe ideas. Here is one of them. This is a spooky but sweet cocktail sausages recipe that looks like guts. Have fun serving them to your guests. Enjoy! - 90.5148
Summer Squash Stuffed With Sausage
Who wants to eat plain boring Summer Squashes? Not many of us, right? There is going to some sensational meringue sausage going in as the stuffing. This will make an excellent appetizer and I gaurantee that you are gonna love it. Enjoy! - 89.4339
Stuffed Mushrooms With Sausage And Cream Cheese
Mushrooms can be turned into delectable mouthfuls. Chef Meg shows you how. An easy breezy recipe which can be prepped ahead and popped into the oven to finish off, just when your guests are about to arrive. It is an easy entertaining recipe which is fuss free... - 87.7122
Smoked Bacon Wrapped Cream Cheese Peppers And Smokies
Do you want your party appetizers to be unique and extraordinary? Watch this incredible video that exhibits an ultimate recipe to make a long lasting impression on your guests. Give it a try, surely these smoked bacon wrapped cream cheese, peppers and smokies... - 85.9242
Thai Homemade Sausage
This Asian treat is easy to cook and good to eat. Now all oriental food lovers can easily make authentic Thai sausage with the help of Ning who intricately explains each step in detail. You can make this perfect meat delight in your home kitchen. - 85.8999
Spicy Sausage And Corn Chowder
Nothing can compare to homemade soup, especially when this is the delicious result !! An amazing video to prepare corn chowder with sausages. The Roger Wood sausages are a bit spicy but combine it with corn and get a creamy, rich out of the world chowder.... - 85.531
Italian Sausage Cups
This recipe is all about petite bites of sausage and pastry,almost like mini pies. Makes up for an attractive platter to serve at parties and get togethers. It is easy and done in a breeze especially on a busy day when you are entertaining friends and family. - 83.3293
Italian Sausage And Bree Cheese Bruschetta
Sausages go well when cooked alone, for a filling or to make something appetizing and here is a recipe to make a flavorful dish with them. Check out Gabriele Corcos along with Debi Mazar making Bruschetta with Sausage and Bree Cheese and broil it over the... - 82.5052
Low Fat Sausage Biscuits
Are you in search of a low fat appetizer recipe? This video is just perfect for you. Watch fitness expert Anita Stone prepare these fabulous Low fat Sausage Biscuits that are absolutely drool worthy. - 72.6114
Pheasant Lentil Soup
1. Take a 3 quart saucepan and add some oil in it.
2. Heat the oil and add in the sausages.
3. Cook over medum-high heat for about 3 to 4 minutes until sausages are completely cooked and browned.
4.Remove the sausages from the pan and keep aside.
5.... - 49.1385
Italian Sausage Soup
1. In a large Dutch oven add sausage and brown them.
2. Add onions and cook while stirring continuously till the onions are tender.
3. Mix the rest of the ingredients and boil.
4. Reduce the heat and cover. Simmer 45 minutes.
5. Remove the... - 48.2056
Scarecrows On Sticks
Cut wieners into 2 or 3 pieces each.
Push sticks into cut end of each piece.
Coat with flour.
Beat eggs well.
Add club soda, cooking oil, flour, salt and pepper.
Beat until smooth.
Dip each piece into batter, roll in crumbs and drop gently,... - 48.0218
Chicken Amd Sausage Ragout Alla Rosina
1) Cook the fusilli a dente according to its packet instructions.
2) In a large skillet, heat oil and saute the chicken and fennel sausages until lightly brown on all sides.
3) Remove the meat from the skillet and place in a hot... - 48.0204
Spicy Kale And Sausage Soup
In a 3-quart saucepan over medium heat, bring the stock, potatoes, onions, sausage, oregano, black pepper and red pepper to a boil.
Cook for 10 minutes, or until the potatoes are softened.
Remove the sausage from the pan.
Cut into thin slices and set... - 47.8836
Hearty Sausage Mini Quiches
1. Line a muffin-cup pan with foil cups.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
3. Take a large mixing bowl, combine first 5 ingredients.
4. Whisk lightly with a fork to blend well.
5. Stir in the sausage meat and set aside.
6. Take a skillet... - 47.8633
Sausage Stuffed French Loaves
1) Preheat oven to 400°F.
2) Trim off the ends of the loaves, and reserve the ends.
3) Using the fingers hollow out the loaves.
4) In a food processor fitted with a steel blade, process the soft bread to coarse crumbs.
5) In a heavy... - 47.5207
Veal Sausage And White Bean Soup
1.Take a 4 quart saucepan and heat some oil in it.
2.Add shallot, onion, celery, garlic.
3. Saute over medium heat for 3 minutes until onions turn translucent.
4.Add in the beans, water, broth and let mixture boil.
5.Now, reduce heat and let mixture... - 47.3929
Vegetarian Sausage Links
1) Coat a baking sheet with butter.
2) In skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of oil and sautÃ© the onions for 5 minutes.
3) Add the collard greens, cheese and garlic, sautÃ© for 3 minutes or until the greens wilt,
4) In a large bowl combine the rice,... - 47.2404
All American Egg Rolls
1) In a frying pan,heat oil to moderate-high, about 350 degrees.
2) Mix together garlic, mayonnaise, cheese, and mustard in a blender until a mixture of smooth consistency forms.
3) Scrape the mixture from the blender.
4) Cut each Polish sausage into... - 46.9906
Lentil Soup With Frankfurters
1) In a heavy bottom pan, put the lentils with the water they were soaked in.
2) Add 4 1/2 cup of water, bacon, carrots, leeks and celery.
3) Heat the lentil mixture to boil.
4) Put the lid on and simmer for 45 minutes.
5) In a... - 46.9411
Sticky Sausage And Sweet Potato Salad
1. Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas.
2. In a roasting tin toss the sausages and potatoes with oil.
3. Roast for 30 minutes then add the mustard and honey and saute.
4. Continue to roast for 10 minutes more until sticky and cooked.
5.... - 46.8537
Miniature Sausage Quiche
1. Pre-heat the oven to 400° F.
2. TO MAKE PASTRY SHELLS:1. In a bowl, combine flour and salt; add butter, mixing well.
2. Put in egg yolk and water; mix with a fork until all dry ingredients are moistened.
3. Make 36 (1-inch) dough... - 46.7765
Sausage-Stuffed Mushrooms - I love preparing stuffed vegetables and this is one of my favorites. The recipe is pretty easy and the dish has an hard to resist aroma. Check out the sausage stuffed mushrooms recipe. - 46.7723
Lentil Sausage Soup
1) Into a dutch oven or kettle cook the sausage for 5minutes
2) With the lid off, cook the sausages till browned well
3) Onto absorbent paper towel, drain the sausages
4) Cut them into bite sized pieces
5) Reserve 1/4 cup of the pan drippings and saute... - 46.7538
Deviled Sausages On Toast
1) In a saucepan, melt butter and saute the sausages, bacon and onion for 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
2) Stir in tomatoes, curry powder, mustard, ketchup, chutney, cayenne and seasoning.
3) Simmer for 5 minutes more, stirring constantly or... - 46.7493
1) In a large stockpot, heat olive oil and brown and scramble both sausages.
2) Stir in the onions, garlic, carrots, and basil in the sausage mixture cook 5 minutes.
3) Mix in zucchini, tomatoes (with liquid), bouillon, cabbage, salt, and pepper.
4)... - 46.748
1) In the work bowl of a food processor, process the fish till it has turned into a paste. Add the crumbs and process once again till combined well.
2) Put the mixture into a medium mixing bowl and add the pimiento, scallion, lemon juice, dill and... - 46.6948
Composed Salad Of Sausage And Orzo With Fresh Peas And Mixed Greens
1) Preheat the oven to 375°.
2) In a small baking sheet, scatter the pine nuts to toast in the oven for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
3) Use a large saucepan of salted water to place over high heat and bring the water to a boil.
4) Add the... - 46.6819
1) In a deep kettle, combine the soup meat and pork along with 2 1/2 quarts of water.
2) Bring the mix to a boil and then cook for 15 minutes.
3) Skim and add bay leaf, peppercorns, garlic and soup greens. (Preferably carrot, celery, leek, some parsley... - 46.654
Italian Sausage Soup
In a 5-quart Dutch oven over medium-high heat, cook sausage slices until lightly browned on the outside and no longer pink inside when slashed.
Remove from Dutch oven with a slotted spoon, drain on paper towels, and set aside.
Spoon off and discard all but 3... - 46.539
Sausage And Okra Soup
1) In a heavy Dutch oven add oil to brown sausages.
2) Drain off the dripping and reserve it.
3) Pour in oil to combine with drippings for making 3 tablespoons.
4) Add flour to the mixture and stir to make a smooth consistency.
5) Cook for a minute... - 46.5088
Sausage And Onion Soup
Sausage And Onion Soup is a delicious combination of non-vegeterian and vegeterian ingredients. Try this appetizer; I am sure you will get a huge fan following for this recipe! - 46.4953
Glazed Sausage Bites
1) In a bowl, combine the sausages, cracker crumbs, milk, beaten egg, and sage together.
2) Beat with a high speed electric mixer for 5 minutes.
3) Shape the mixture into 1 1/4-inch balls.
4) In an ungreased skillet, evenly brown the meatballs for... - 46.3074
Hot Italian Sausage And Pepper Sandwiches
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine potatoes, onions, salt, pepper, garlic salt and peppers. Mix well and keep aside.
3. In a large baking dish, spread vegetables at bottom and drizzle with olive... - 46.2982
Liver And Sausage Pate
Butter a 7 1/2 x 3 3/4 x 2 1/2-inch loaf pan.
Line buttered bottom and sides with waxed paper or aluminum foil.
Rinse chicken livers under cold water, pat dry.
Remove casing from sausages and break up meat.
Place sausages in 4-cup glass measure.
Cover with... - 46.2946
Smoky Sausage And Chick-pea Soup
Cut the sausage into slices or break into chunks.
Heat the oil in a large kettle over medium heat.
Cook the sausage for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add the onion, garlic, carrot and celery.
Cook for about 10 minutes or until vegetables are softened and... - 46.2785
Pork Sausage And Corn Chowder
1) In a 3-quart casserole, add in the sausage and onions. Mix and microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes. Stir once halfway through the cooking time. Make sure the meat is no longer pink.
2) In a bowl add flour into 1 cup of milk. Mix to get a smooth... - 46.0852
German Sausage Chowder
1. In a saucepan combine water, sausage, potatoes, onion, salt, and pepper; bring it to boil.
2. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for about 20 minutes or till potatoes are nearly tender.
3. Add the cabbage and cook for about 10 minutes or till vegetables... - 45.9925
Pour warm water into a small bowl.
Sprinkle yeast over water and stir until dissolved.
Let stand for 10 minutes or until small bubbles form.
Place flour and salt in a food processor; process for 10 seconds.
In a 1-cup glass measure, combine cold water, oil,... - 45.6984
Saucisson En Brioche
1) In a small bowl with warm milk, sprinkle over the yeast to soften.
2) In a bowl sift the flour, sugar and salt together; add 2 eggs and the softened yeast, knead all ingredients together into a smooth mixture.
3) Mix in the butter until the... - 45.691
Hot Sausages With Mustard Mayonnaise
1) Preheat oven hot to 400°F, 200°C or Gas No. 6.
2) Separate sausages. In case of using chipolatas twist them in half to make small.
3) In a roasting tin add sausages with dripping or lard. Keep aside.
4) To prepare mustard... - 45.4937
Italian Sausage Kebabs
1. In a large saucepan, boil 1 cup water.
2. Add sausages; lower heat, cover and simmer gently for 1/2 an hour.
3. Immediately drain and keep aside.
4. In another saucepan, boil 1 cup water and simmer onion for 5 minutes.
5. Add red and green... - 45.4341
Sausage Vegetable Chowder
1. Cut the partially thawed frozen vegetable into bite-size pieces.
2. In a saucepan melt butter or margarine over low heat.
3. Blend in flour, salt, onion powder, dill weed, pepper and all the milk at once.
4. Cook over medium heat, stirring... - 45.3917
Hot Sausage Loaf
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Lightly grease the (9x5x3 inches) loaf pan with 1 tablespoon of butter.
3) In a bowl, mix with hands, sausage, onion, mushrooms, crumbs and dry seasoning.
4) Stir in the mustard, hot pepper, egg, milk or... - 45.3913
Sauerkraut Sausage Stuffed Peppers
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Oil the baking dish with 1 tablespoon oil.
3) Cut off the small strips from if necessary so the peppers can stand still.
4) Rinse the peppers in the cold water.
5) In a saucepan, bring water to a boil and... - 45.3689
Corn Chowder With Pork Sausage
1. In a 3-quart casserole add sausage, onion, and green pepper.
2. Micro wave at HIGH for 2 1/2 to 3 minutes stirring once until sausage browns.
3. Stir in 1 cup milk and flour.
4. Add it to the sausage mixture.
5. Add parsley, onion salt, and... - 45.3509
Hot Wurst And Cabbage Salad
Microwavea 10-inch browningdish or skillet on HIGH (100%) for 4 1/2 minutes.
Carefully transfer dish (bottom will be very hot) to a heatproof surface.
Add oil and tilt dish to coat bottom evenly.
Immediately add sausages; stir and toss gently until sausages... - 45.3019
Microwaved Sausage Cabbage Soup
In 5-qt casserole combine ham bone, water, carrot, celery, onion, garlic, bay leaf, basil and pepper; cover.
Microwave at High 45 minutes, turning ham bone over after every 15 minutes.
Remove ham bone.
Stir in cabbage and sausage; cover.
Microwave at High 5... - 45.2778
Place the milk and chicken stock in a saucepan with the bay leaf, peppercorns, cloves and peeled and quartered onion.
Bring very slowly to the boil; remove from the heat and allow to infuse for 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, make up the meat balls by mixing the... - 45.2778
Hearty Sausage Soup
In a 4-quart casserole combine water, onion, carrots, celery, and seasonings.
MICROWAVE 8 to 10 MINUTES on HIGH, or until mixture boils.
MICROWAVE 6 MINUTES on '6'.
Stir in zucchini, tomatoes, sausage, and beans.
MICROWAVE... - 45.2402
Almond Sausage Cheese Tarts
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine the softened butter and cheese.
2. Beat with a wooden spoon until smooth and creamy.
3. Stir in chives and salt.
4. Add flour, a little at a time, working the mixture into a dough using a fork or pastry... - 45.1711
Italian Sausage In Minestrone
Pierce sausage casings with a fork.
Place sausages, beans, and water in a 5-quart pan.
Bring to a boil over high heat; reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 20 minutes.
Continue to simmer until beans mash readily (25 to 50 more minutes).
Ladle... - 45.1462
Fried Devil Dogs
1 In a bowl, beat egg slightly.
2 Add in milk and melted Crisco.
3 In a mixing bowl, add flour, salt, baking powder, and seasonings.
4 Combine with the egg mixture, beating well.
5 Cut the frankfurters into 1-inch pieces.
6 Roll in the... - 45.0152
Sausage Peach Balls
1 Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
2 In a bowl, mix sausage, onion, bread crumbs seasoning and egg.
3 Form 8 balls from the mixture.
4 In a shallow baking dish, arrange peach halves, cut side up,
5 Around the edge of each peach... - 44.7815
Sausage And Potato Salad
1) Slice the sausages into 3/4 -inch (2 cm) piecess, halve lengthwise and keep aside.
2) Rinse and peel the potatoes, then slice (optional) into 3/8 -inch (1 cm) pieces and place in a bowl of water.
3) In a 8-quart pressure cooker,... - 44.6824
Sausage And Liver Loaf
1) Lightly grease a 1 1/2 -quart mold or loaf pan with 1 tablespoon of butter
2) Preheat the to oven 425°F.
3) In a large pot, boil the water and blanch the liver.
4) In a food chopper or processor, process the liver with hard rolls,... - 44.6622
Italian Sausage Soup
Remove and discard sausage casings; cut sausages in 1/2-inch lengths.
In a 5-quart Dutch oven, cook sausages over medium heat until lightly browned.
Spoon off and discard all but 2 tablespoons drippings.
Add garlic and onions and cook, stirring occasionally,... - 44.6439
Sausages With Apple And Raisins
1. Peel and thinly slice the onions
2. In a frying pan, melt butter or margarine and fry onions for five minutes; push it to one side
3. Add sausages to the pan and brown it evenly on both the sides
4. Peel, core and cut apple into thick slices
5.... - 44.621
Double Pea Soup With Vienna Sausage
Heat the oil in a large saucepan or 5-quart Dutch oven over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the sausages and saute, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned about 2 minutes.
Remove from the pan and set aside.
Add the onions and garlic and saute, stirring... - 44.6118
Chorizo Red Pepper And Manchego Tarts
1. Grease a baking sheet with oil or butter.
2. Preheat the oven to 400 degree F or 200 degree C
3. In a small skillet, heat olive oil on a medium flame.
4. Sauté the red pepper onion, garlic and rosemary for 20 to 25 minutes until the... - 44.599
Everything But The Kitchen Sink Soup
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine chicken broth, water, mushroom soup, vinegar, and dill weed.
Stir in sauerkraut and mushrooms.
Add potatoes, carrots, onion, corn, celery, Polish Kielbasa, and... - 44.4857
Sausage Stuffed Eggplant
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Lightly butter a baking dish with 1-tablespoon of butter.
3) In a pot, place eggplants with salted water.
4) Heat, and parboil the eggplant for 10 minutes.
5) Remove the eggplant and let it cool, and... - 44.4223
Bacon And Sausage Plait
1) Preheat the oven to 450F.
2) Chop up the bacon rashers.
3) Chop up the hard-boiled eggs.
4) Roll out the flaky or short crust pastry into a 10-inch square.
5) In a bowl, add in the chopped bacon, eggs, salt, pepper, sausage meat, sage or... - 44.1305
1) Preheat the oven to 375F.
2) In a saucepan, add in the lard. Once heated, add in the sausages. Fry till the sausages have browned well on both sides.
3) Using a slotted spoon remove the sausages onto a paper towel to drain.
4) Next,... - 44.062
Combine sausage, egg, crumbs, milk, sage, salt and barbecue seasoning.
Beat at high speed with electric mixer for 5 minutes.
Shape into 3 dozen 1-inch balls.
Place in electric skillet.
Set temperature at 225 degrees; brown sausage balls.
Pour off excess... - 44.0477
1 Prepare the piecrust mix, following the label directions.
2 Pinch off small pieces and press into 1 1/4-inch tartlet pans.
3 If tartlet pans are not available, tiny muffin pans may be used, pressing the piecrust mix about half way up the... - 44.0302
Sausage Appetizer Recipes By Category
Sausage Appetizer Course: