- » Saunf
Enjoy our collection of saunf recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for saunf recipes.
Fennel Tea (saunf Ki Chai)
We All Need A Little Balance In Life Don't We?
I truly believe that following the Ayurvedic philosophy and diet allows us to achieve a little bit of harmony and balance in our crazy and hectic lives. And these days, who doesn't need that? - 28.745
Sultana Aur Saunf Ki Chutney
Planning the menu for your special party? Here is the sultana aur saunf ki chutney recipe that is truly different. Make a difference to your usual menu with this special dip. Raisins cooked with aniseeds for that special flavor and taste that your guests... - 23.1494
You May Also Like!
The Thandai is a personal favorite. It is great to relax with a glass of Thandai at the end of a tiring and long day! Try this refreshing drink!! - 42.291
1. Peel potatoes. Cut cauliflower and potatoes into small pieces.
2. Cut beans and carrots into small pieces. Mix peas.
3. Grind onion, ginger, green chillies and garlic to a paste.
4. Grind saunf. Heat oil, add saunf immediately and then add onion, ginger,... - 41.2754
Would you like to try simple Fish Curry at home? This recipe is just the way it is prepared in Indian homes. It is a traditional Fish Curry recipe from Bengali Cuisine. Fish Curry is a delicious Indian Curry.It is included as a main dish in Indian lunch and... - 50.405
Put the water on to heat.
Let it come to a boil.
Drop in the tea-leaves.
Reduce the heat.
Let it simmer for a minute then add milk and if you like, the sugar too.
Bring to the boil once more, stir and serve.
This tea suits those who like a strong, brewed... - 30.0885
The popular Roganjosh recipe simplified for you. An easy step-by step guide to making the delicious Indian lamb curry that is a favorite with most foodies. It goes well with any of the Indian breads and even rice. - 39.9976
Chop capsicum and tomatoes. Cut paneer into 1/2" cubes and deep fry in ghee until light brown. Drain and set aside. Grind red chillies, saunf, coconut into a fine paste. Heat oil in a kadai and fry capsicum and slit green chillies together. When capsicum... - 32.2991
1. Heat oil in a kadai and fry bhindis till semi-crisp.
2. Remove and keep aside.
3. In the same oil put saunf and kalaunji and fry till it crackles.
4. Add onions and fry till golden brown.
5. Now add ginger-garlic paste, tomatoes, curd, green chillies and... - 35.71
Mutton With Egg Sauce
1. Heat oil in a pressure cooker, add cloves, cinnamon, onions, garlic, ginger, curry-leaves, red chillies and saunf and fry.
2. When onions turn a light brown, add mutton along with the salt and fry well.
3. Add water and cook under pressure till tender.
4.... - 35.9632
1)Heat a pressure cooker and smoke the oil.
2)Put in the mutton pieces and stir fry for 10 minutes.
3)Sprinkle asafoetida and salt. Close the lid and pressure cook for 10 minutes.
4)Take the lid off and fry till mutton is brown.
5)In a bowl, mix chilli... - 44.4083
Baby Potato Curry
1) Boil the potatoes , peel the skin and pierce them with a fork.
2) Heat oil in a kadai, add the saunf and allow it to crackle and then add the
tomatoe puree and saute for a while.
3) Then add the hing, chillipowder, garam masala powder, salt and saute for a... - 41.7368