- » Sauerkraut Pork Rice Casserole
Sauerkraut Pork Rice Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sauerkraut pork rice casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sauerkraut pork rice casserole recipes.
Cut onion into small cubes; saute in margarine in frypan until transparent.
Add paprika; stir well.
Cut pork into 1-inch cubes; add to onion.
Saute until browned.
Add eiough water to completely cover pork mixture.
Simmer, covered, for 35 to 45 minutes or... - 38.1176
Brown the ground beef and sausage with the onions in a skillet, stirring until meat is crumbly; drain.
Stir in the rice, tomatoes, sauerkraut, sugar, pepper and salt.
Spoon the beef mixture into a greased 9x9 deep baking dish.
Bake at 350 degrees for 1 1/2... - 33.6095
Pork And Sauerkraut Layer
Lightly brown the onion in the lard, then stir in the paprika and dilute the mixture with the water.
Add the pork and scatter the pieces of green pepper and tomato over the top.
Cover and simmer for about 45 minutes.
Mix the flour with the cream and stir this... - 42.8407
Hungarian Sauerkraut Casserole
"Brown beef and pork in shortening in large skillet.
Add 1/2 cup water; let simmer.
Cook rice in boiling water for 15 to 20 minutes; drain.
Cook sauerkraut in small amount of water for about 15 minutes; drain.
Arrange layers of sauerkraut and rice in greased... - 41.0357
Pork With Steamed Spiced Sauerkraut
1. Preheat oven to 325 °F.
2. In a pan brown onions lightly in margarine, add sugar, water and sauerkraut, toss with a fork such that well separated and add grated potato.
3. In a 2-quart casserole put sauerkraut mixture, burrow hole in... - 45.2525
Boil the sauerkraut for 20 minutes in salted water; drain off the water.
Fry the onion in 4 tablespoons [60 ml.] of the lard until it turns pale yellow; add the garlic, pork, salt and a little pepper, and dust with paprika.
Then fry the whole slowly for 10 to... - 44.5721
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2) In skillet, heat the fat and sautÃ© onions until tender, add parsley, rice, salt and pepper.
3) SautÃ© for 10 minutes more, stirring constantly.
4) Set aside.
5) In a bowl, mix sour-cream sauce mix, milk and... - 45.5649
Pork Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
1) Rinse the sauerkraut under cold running water and cover them with cold water, keeping aside for 10 to 20 minutes to reduce sourness.
2) Dry the sauerkraut by squeezing them and then keep aside.
3) Take a large saucepan and allow... - 44.9419
Boil about 8 of the cabbage leaves in a large pan of salted water, until almost tender.
Drain, and set aside to cool.
Rinse sauerkraut several times in cold water.
Melt lard in a frying pan, and gently fry onion and garlic until golden.
Add rice, and mix... - 43.0158
Macedonian Stuffed Cabbage With Thick Avgolemono
Fill a large pot with water and bring to a boil.
Carefully remove outer leaves from cabbage heads, being careful not to tear them, and parboil about 5 minutes.
Drain in a colander.
Place sauerkraut in bottom of Dutch oven.
Cover with a few cabbage... - 42.1111
Transylvanian Layered Cabbage
1) Set the oven temperature to 350Â°F before baking.
2) Rinse the sauerkraut thoroughly under cold running water and keep aside for 10 to 20 minutes in cold water to reduce its sourness.
3) Press it dry by the handful and keep aside.
4) Cut... - 43.8349
Crazy Mixed Up Cabbage Bake
Place onion in 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Microwave at High for 3 to 4 minutes, or until tender.
Crumble beef and sausage over onion.
Microwave at High for 6 to 7 minutes, or until meat is no longer pink, stirring once to break apart.
Stir... - 49.0139