- » Sauerkraut Pickle
Sauerkraut Pickle Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sauerkraut pickle recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sauerkraut pickle recipes.
1. Grate the savoy cabbage along with the purple cabbage and carrots, once done transfer it in a bowl and mix it with sea salt.
2. Massage the seas salt until well incorporated along with the cabbage.
3. Store the Sauerkraut in a bottle and seal the... - 103.683
You May Also Like!
Raw Sauerkraut - Part 1
1. Cut the red and green cabbage in half and take out the stem and shred it.
2. Can be shredded in the food processor too.
3.Transfer the shredded cabbages in a big bowl
4.Sprinkle some salt or lemon juice and knead it well with your... - 79.3918
Pork Hocks With Sauerkraut
Scrub pork hocks thoroughly.
Cover with water; add onion, salt and spices.
Cover tightly and simmer 1 1/2Ã¢â‚¬â€1 3/4 hours.
Skim oft' fat.
Strain cooking liquid.
Return 1 cup liquid to saucepan.
Arrange sauerkraut or cabbage around hocks.
Simmer... - 37.1625
Red Cabbage Sauerkraut
Sauerkraut or pickled cabbage is a German recipe is something that you want to do with your cabbage. Watch this video, and see how the chef does it. It is simple method and stays in refrigerator for few days. Homemade sauerkraut is definitely better than the... - 117.285
Sausage & Sauerkraut Pockets
Microwave a 10 inch browning dish on HIGH (100%) for 4 1/2 minutes.
Carefully remove dish (the bottom is very hot) to a heatproof surface.
Add butter and swirl until bottom is coated.
Add sausages and stir until browned on all sides; then stir in onion.
Cover... - 37.5822
Sauerkraut & Wurst Salad
Place wurst in a pan with enough water to cover; bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer for 10 minutes.
Remove from water and set aside to cool.
Peel and dice apples into a salad bowl; pour over lemon juice and toss.
Peel and discard casings from wurst, if... - 37.6932
Drain the sauerkraut and rinse well in hot water.
Drain again, pressing out all the water.
Peel, core and dice the apples.
Peel and finely chop the onion.
Mix together the sauerkraut, apples, pickles, onion and herbs.
Add the salt, sugar and lemon juice and... - 44.8809
Knackwurst With Sauerkraut
Knackwurst With Sauerkraut ! Isn't your mouth already watering. This delicious sausage preparation boasts a wonderful flavor! Try this wonderful Knackwurst With Sauerkraut recipe! - 31.5827
Pig's Knuckles And Sauerkraut
1) On the bottom of a large kettle, place half of the sauerkraut in a layer.
2) Add the knuckles, along with the pepper, onion and caraway seeds.
3) In another layer, add the remaining sauerkraut.
4) Over the layers, pour the broth, beer or white wine.... - 40.0655