- » Sauerkraut Hot Dish
Sauerkraut Hot Dish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sauerkraut hot dish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sauerkraut hot dish recipes.
Sauerkraut And Sausage Hot Pot
Dice the bacon.
Drain the sauerkraut.
Put the sauerkraut in a saucepan, cover with water and bring to the boil.
Simmer for 20 minutes, then drain well.
Put the bacon in another saucepan and heat until the fat runs.
Add the sugar cube and, when it has... - 41.0116
One Dish Sauerkraut
Rinse sauerkraut lightly and turn into large pan.
Saute ribs with onion in large skillet.
Add to sauerkraut.
Cook sausage until well browned.
Cut into bite-size pieces and add to pan along with remaining ingredients.
Cover and simmer until ribs are tender,... - 34.7017
Frankfurters And Sauerkraut
Place frankfurters in pan of boiling water, cover, remove from heat and allow to stand 7Ã¢â‚¬â€8 minutes.
Remove from water with tongs or spoon, to prevent pricking skins.
Simmer sauerkraut in its own juice 15Ã¢â‚¬â€20 minutes; drain... - 20.0806
Sauerkraut And Hot Dogs
1. In 12x8-inch glass dish blend sauerkraut, onion, brown sugar, caraway seeds, beer, flour, hot dogs and apple.
2. Microwave (high), covered, 8-10 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking.
3. Let it rest, covered, 5 minutes and serve with... - 34.3996
Hot Dogs In Crepes
Cook the hot dogs and sauerkraut together and roll each hot dog with some sauerkraut into a crepe.
Top the rolled crepes with the grated Swiss cheese and place in an oven proof dish.
Heat at 425Â°F until the cheese browns.
Serve hot - 19.4309
Heat slow cooker or Crock Pot on high.
Place the sauerkraut, applesauce, caraway seeds, and bay leaf into the cooker.
Saute bacon in a pre heated pan for one minute. Add diced onion and cook for two more minutes. Then add the garlic and crushed juniper... - 34.9186
Hot Dogs Reuben Style
Presoak pot in water, top and bottom, for fifteen minutes.
Drain sauerkraut thoroughly, mix with caraway seeds and place in bottom of pot.
Add hot dogs, and slices of Swiss cheese on top.
Place covered pot in cold oven.
Set temperature to 480 degrees.
Cook 30... - 25.5685
Sauerkraut With Caraway
Add onion to hot butter in a heavy saucepan and cook until onion is golden.
Stir in sauerkraut and cook 8 minutes.
Mix in potato and caraway seed.
Pour in boiling water to cover.
Cook, uncovered, over low heat about 30 minutes.
Cover and continue cooking 30... - 27.3333
Pork Ribs And Sauerkraut
Pork ribs and sauerkraut is a microwaved preparation of pork chops along with sauerkraut, caraway seed and brown suagr. Flavored with onion and garlic powder, the pork ribs and sauerkraut can be served with whole bread or dinner rolls. - 32.3116
Frankfurters With Sauerkraut
Hearty and appetizingly inviting, this Frankfurters With Sauerkraut is a very simple and very tasty dish to try! Flavored the best way it can this Frankfurters With Sauerkraut is great to enjoy at any time of the day. - 35.4506
Bratwurst And Sauerkraut
1. Arrange bratwurst evenly in square dish, 8 x 8 x 2 inches. Cover with sauerkraut-sprinkle with brown sugar.
2. Cover tightly and microwave on high 10 to 12 minutes, rotating dish 1/2 turn every 5 minutes, until hot. - 17.902
Simply Pork And Sauerkraut
1) In a slow cooker, add poker chops, then stir in sauerkraut.
2) Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours.
3) Garnish and serve hot. - 25.1402
Place sauerkraut in greased casserole and sprinkle with brown sugar.
Place spareribs on sauerkraut.
Add hot water, cover and bake. - 21.838
Frankfurters With Sauerkraut
1) Wash the sauerkraut thoroughly in chilled water, remove water and squeeze dry.
2) Take a baking dish and arrange the bacon slices in it.
3) Cook on high in the microwave for 3 minutes till crisp.
4) In the baking dish, add the... - 40.6712
Potato Sauerkraut Casserole
1. In one saucepan, add onion and sauerkraut an potatoes in another, cover both with enough water and bring both to a boil
2. Turn the heat down, simmer till tender and hen turn the heat off; drain the potatoes and mash with yogurt; drain sauerkraut as... - 32.7843
Chicken With Sauerkraut
1) In a bowl mix flour, salt, pepper and mustard. Rub the chicken with flour mixture.
2) In a skillet heat small amount of fat and brown the chicken.
3) In a large saucepan layer the chicken, potatoes and sauerkraut. Pour sherry onthe top and cook... - 36.9136
Pork Hocks With Sauerkraut
Cover the hocks with boiling water, add 1 teasp salt, the bay leaf, and peppercorns.
Cover, and simmer for 2 1/4 hrs., or until hocks are tender.
To 2 c boiling hock liquid (reserve rest for use in soup making), add onion, fat, sauerkraut,... - 31.562
Pork Hocks With Sauerkraut
Scrub pork hocks thoroughly.
Cover with water; add onion, salt and spices.
Cover tightly and simmer 1 1/2Ã¢â‚¬â€1 3/4 hours.
Skim oft' fat.
Strain cooking liquid.
Return 1 cup liquid to saucepan.
Arrange sauerkraut or cabbage around hocks.
Simmer... - 35.2176
Sauerkraut And Pork
1) In a skillet, heat oil and brown pork.
2) In a slow cooker, arrange the meat, add the remaining ingredients, cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours.
3) Garnish and serve hot. - 28.1445
Beans Sauerkraut And Wieners
1) Take a 2-quart casserole and place half of wieners cut into 1/4-inch slices in it.
2) Add pork and beans and chili sauce to this and stir well.
3) Cover and cook for 9 minutes.
4) Cut remaining wieners in half and arrange in the pattern of spokes... - 32.5497
Pork Paprika With Sauerkraut
1. Mix pork, onion and garlic in 2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on medium (50%) 11 to 13 minutes, stirring after 6 minutes, until pork is no longer pink and onion is tender.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients except sour cream, parsley and... - 28.7561
Melt butter in heavy skillet.
Grind onion and garlic and cook in butter until onion is transparent.
Grind ham and stir into onion mixture.
Heat thoroughly, add beef stock and heat again just to boiling.
Stir in flour and immediately reduce heat.
Stir... - 46.3738
Paprika Pork With Sauerkraut
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) After trimming the meat, cut it into cubes of roughly 1 1/2-inches each. Mix together salt, half the pepper and 1 teaspoon of flour and dredge the meat properly in the mixture.
3) In a... - 43.8976
Sauerkraut And Ribs
1) In a slow cooker, pour sauerkraut juice, add onion, ribs seasoned with salt and pepper, and then pour water.
2) Cover and cook on high until the mixture boils.
3) Reduce heat to low and cook for 4 hours.
4) Serve hot with mashed potatoes. - 33.0295
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. In a pan fry chopped onion in bacon fat until limp.
3. Mix sauerkraut, tomatoes, caraway seed, and sugar.
4. Transfer into a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
5. Bake uncovered for 30 to 40 minutes.
6. Serve... - 36.8664
1) Take a skillet and melt fat in it. Add onions and meat. Cook until brown in color.
2) Sprinkle with pepper, salt and paprika.
3) Cover and cook over low heat for about 30 minutes.
4) Add sauerkraut and cook for another 10 minutes.
5) Stir in water... - 41.2423
1) In the saucepan, heat fat and sautÃ© the onion for 5 minutes or until tender.
2) Stir in, bacon or pork, sauerkraut, salt caraway and white wine.
3) Cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
4) Add grated potato and simmer for 30 minutes longer, stirring... - 34.4204
Pork Paprika With Sauerkraut
1. Mix pork, onion and garlic in 2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on medium (50%), stirring every 3 minutes, until pork is no longer pink and onion is tender, 11 to 13 minutes.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients except sour cream, parsley and... - 31.2006
Smoked Sausage And Apple Slices On Sauerkraut
Peel and core apples and cut into thin slices.
Heat sauerkraut in a saucepan over medium heat.
Mix in caraway seeds, carrots, and apples, stirring often.
Add salt, thyme, pepper, and wine; blend all ingredients together.
Simmer about 3 minutes.
Remove from... - 40.1696
Pork And Sauerkraut
1) With salt pork, rub a heavy, large kettle.
2) Score the salt pork.
3) Cut the roast into 3 or 4 big pieces.
4) In the bottom of the kettle, place the meat.
5) Over the meat, add the sauerkraut.
6) Gradually add onions, peppercorns,... - 43.6652
Cooked Pork And Sauerkraut
Place butter or bacon drippings in 2-quart casserole.
MICROWAVE on HIGH until melted.
Stir in sauerkraut and spread evenly.
Arrange pork slices on sauerkraut.
Season with salt and pepper.
Pour water over all.
MICROWAVE 8 MINUTES on HIGH, or until hot.
Let... - 31.4546
Fry onion in hot butter in a saucepan, stirring occasionally.
Add the ham, corned beef, and garlic; heat thoroughly.
Stir in 6 tablespoons flour and continue cooking and stirring until well blended.
Add the sauerkraut, parsley, and beef broth.
Cook and stir... - 39.2881
Honey Roasted Duck With Sauerkraut
1. Preheat oven to 425° F.
2. Discard visible fat from the duck and keep aside the giblets for other purposes.
3. Take a bowl, add sauerkraut, juniper berries [optional] and caraway seeds and toss thoroughly. Stuff the duck cavity with... - 37.009
Skillet Franks And Sauerkraut
1. In a large frying pan, cook bacon until fat begins to melt; with a ladle, push bacon to one side and saute onion for 2 to 3 minutes.
2. Put in sauerkraut; saute for 5 minutes.
3. Add in apple juice, sugar and caraway seeds.
4. Grate in half the... - 39.6279
Sauerkraut With Cheese
Rinse 2 lb.
of raw sauerkraut thoroughly, several times, in fresh water.
If you think its sour tang will still be too strong, pour some boiling water over it too, and then again some more fresh cold water.
Grease the bottom of a saucepan with 4 tablespoonfuls... - 23.8789
Sauerkraut And Knockwurst
1) In a slow cooker, place together apples, onions and seasonings.
2) Stir the sausage in the sauerkraut mixture.
3) Put the lid on and simmer for 4 to 5 hours or until tender.
4) Serve hot garnished with chopped parsley if desired. - 31.6652
I learned to make this sauerkraut from my mother who learned it from my German grandmother. It is easy and very frugal. Serve it with hot dogs or Kielbasa and mashed potatoes. - 115.004
Sauerkraut Baked With Ham
Drain the sauerkraut, then cook in boiling water for 20 minutes.
Drain and cool.
Peel the potatoes and cook in boiling salted water for 15-20 minutes, until tender.
Drain and mash with the milk, salt, pepper and nutmeg.
Dice the cheese.
Halve and seed the... - 43.3186
Savory Sauerkraut Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a saucepan, cook the dried Lima beans according to package directions, but for a few minutes less than the stated time.
3) Drain the beans.
4) Drain sauerkraut and rinse in cold water and drain.
5) Butter a... - 44.3018
Goose With Sauerkraut
Preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C).
First make the stuffing.
Melt the butter in a frying pan and fry the onions until soft.
Put them in a bowl and mix in the sausage meat, bread crumbs, caraway seeds and seasoning.
Put the stuffing into the goose and sew it... - 42.7975
Sauerkraut With Apples
Combine butter and onion in 1 quart casserole.
MICRO WAVE on HIGH until butter melts.
Stir in sauerkraut and apples.
Sprinkle with flour.
Pour in bouillon.
Add vinegar and caraway seed.
MICROWAVE 3 to 5 MINUTES on HIGH, or until apple is... - 33.1123
Pork With Steamed Spiced Sauerkraut
1. Preheat oven to 325 °F.
2. In a pan brown onions lightly in margarine, add sugar, water and sauerkraut, toss with a fork such that well separated and add grated potato.
3. In a 2-quart casserole put sauerkraut mixture, burrow hole in... - 44.7977
1. In a stock pot or a large skillet, melt the butter over a medium flame.
2. Add the onion and sauté for 5 to 8 minutes until soft and lightly browned.
3. Tip in the sauerkraut and stir.
4. Cover pot with a lid and allow the cabbage to simmer for... - 38.0599
Creamy Pork And Sauerkraut
Cook chopped onion in hot cooking oil till tender but not brown.
Add cubed pork, sauerkraut, water, paprika, and salt.
Cover and simmer till flavors are blended, about 20 minutes.
Stir in sour cream.
Heat through, but do not boil. - 31.7829
1) In a small saucepan, heat the margarine over a medium heat until hot and bubbly, stir in the flour, stir constantly and cook for 1 minute.
2) Add the sauerkraut and caraway seed, mix well.
3) Simmer covered on a low heat, stirring occasionally for 4... - 31.8025
Knuckle Of Pork With Sauerkraut
1) Presoak the Romertopf (clay pot).
2) Preheat the oven to 400 F.
3) Then, boil the knuckle for an hour so that it is half cooked.
4) In the bottom of the soaked Romertopf, put the sauerkraut.
5) Then, shred one half of the apple.
7)... - 44.3189
Pork Chops And Sauerkraut
In a heat-resistant, non-metallic skillet, heat oil on a conventional surface unit until hot.
Sear pork chops on both sides until browned.
Sprinkle chops lightly with salt and pepper, to taste.
Drain any excess fat.
Arrange onion and sauerkraut over pork... - 38.1802
Spareribs Sauerkraut With Dumplings
Brown spare ribs thoroughly in Dutch Oven Roaster over medium-high heat, browning as many as cover the bottom of the roaster at one time.
Drain excess fat.
Add sauerkraut and water.
Cover and simmer over low heat about 1 hour until spare ribs are... - 41.3023
Green Grapes And Sauerkraut Sausages
Place the sauerkraut in a sieve and wash in hot water.
Fry the onion in butter to a light brown.
Add the sauerkraut and wine or cider.
Cover and simmer over medium heat for 15 minutes.
Fry the sausages, cut in 2-inch (5-cm) pieces.
Drain from the... - 35.7626
Ham With Sauerkraut
Put the ham on a rack in a roasting pan and roast in a warm oven (325° F) for 1 1/2 hours or until a meat thermometer registers 160° F.
Remove the rind and most of the fat.
Brush the ham with honey and return to a moderately hot oven (400° F) for 20... - 42.8378
Sausage & Sauerkraut Pockets
Microwave a 10 inch browning dish on HIGH (100%) for 4 1/2 minutes.
Carefully remove dish (the bottom is very hot) to a heatproof surface.
Add butter and swirl until bottom is coated.
Add sausages and stir until browned on all sides; then stir in onion.
Cover... - 36.4094
Sauerkraut And Pork Skillet
In skillet brown chops in hot oil; remove chops.
Reserve drippings in skillet.
Cook onion and garlic in drippings till tender.
Add sauerkraut, apple juice, caraway, thyme, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Place chops atop; sprinkle with salt.
Cover... - 34.9132
Cornish Game Hens With Sauerkraut
Rub Cornish game hens inside and out with salt and pepper.
Place them in deep baking dish with slice of bacon tied over the breast of each.
Tie herbs and garlic in a square of cheesecloth and put them in the dish.
Add onion, carrot, and water.
Bake,... - 40.1668
Partridge With Sauerkraut And Pears
Rub the insides of the partridges with salt, celery salt, paprika and white pepper.
Cut the rolls into four, pour over hot water to soften them, then squeeze dry.
Beat the softened bread and mix with the diced onions and the liver sausage.
Use to stuff the... - 38.4852
Sauerkraut Sausage Supper
Slice sausage links diagonally.
Peel and thickly slice potatoes.
Rinse and drain sauerkraut.
Peel, core, and chop the apple.
Heat wok over medium-high heat; add oil.
Stir-fry apple, onion, and garlic in hot oil till onion is tender but not brown.
Stir in... - 39.2057
Spareribs And Sauerkraut
Quickly brown spareribs in butter in hot skillet.
Rinse sauerkraut and mix with the carrot, caraway seed, and pepper; put half in roasting pan.
Cover with half the onion and apple rings and top with the browned spareribs.
Spoon remaining sauerkraut over... - 42.0976
Chicken And Sauerkraut
1) Rinse sauerkraut under cold running water and cover it with cold water for 10 to 20 minutes to reduce its sourness.
2) Press it dry by the handful.
3) Rinse the chicken pieces quickly under cold running water and dry them gently with paper... - 42.1784
Pork And Sausage With Sauerkraut
Heat a 6- to 8-quart enameled cast-iron casserole (do not use aluminum or black iron) and saute the bacon until clear.
Add the onions and garlic and brown lightly.
Add the apples, sauerkraut, and wine.
Tie the juniper berries, peppercorns, and bay leaves in a... - 37.4476
Spareribs, Sauerkraut And Potatoes
Brown spareribs in hot fat in uncovered pan.
Add salt and pepper, and sauerkraut.
Place ribs, and potatoes over kraut.
Add water and cover pan.
Cook 29 minutes at, 15 lbs.
Allow pressure to go down normally. - 27.6813
Cook onion in bacon drippings until tender.
Add consomme, sauerkraut and pimiento; mix lightly.
Simmer for 10 minutes.
Serve topped with sour cream.
Sprinkle with poppy seeds. - 28.7407
Remove the outer leaves and any undesirable portions from firm, mature, heads of cabbage; wash and drain.
Cut into halves or quarters; remove the core.
Use a shredder or sharp knife to cut the cabbage into thin shreds about the thickness of a dime.
In a large... - 31.224
Steak And Sauerkraut
1. If cubed steaks are large, cut them into serving-sized pieces. Sprinkle cubed steaks with salt and pepper. In 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat, in 1 tablespoon hot salad oil, cook onion until tender, stirring frequently. Add cubed steaks; cook until... - 24.1718
Drain the sauerkraut and rinse well in hot water.
Drain again, pressing out all the water.
Peel, core and dice the apples.
Peel and finely chop the onion.
Mix together the sauerkraut, apples, pickles, onion and herbs.
Add the salt, sugar and lemon juice and... - 45.2079
Slice the onions into a saucepan, and put the raw sauerkraut on top.
(The sauerkraut should first have been just simply rinsed in fresh water and loosenedÃ¢â‚¬â€by pulling apart with two forks.) Now on top of the sauerkraut, put the apples, peeled... - 29.5488
Pork Chops And Sauerkraut
Pork chops and sauerkraut is a microwaved pork chops recipe. Prepared with bacon and polish sauerkraut the pork chops are cooked with apples and a hint of pepper. Easily and quickly prepared, this pork chops recipe is homely and delicious. - 29.9104
Roast Pork And Sauerkraut
This Roast Pork And Sauerkraut tastes marvelous ! Try this pork roast with cabbage seasoned with pepper for your next meal. Tell me if you like this Roast Pork And Sauerkraut. - 28.7487
Pig's Knuckles And Sauerkraut
1) On the bottom of a large kettle, place half of the sauerkraut in a layer.
2) Add the knuckles, along with the pepper, onion and caraway seeds.
3) In another layer, add the remaining sauerkraut.
4) Over the layers, pour the broth, beer or white wine.... - 38.2474
Pork Chops And Sauerkraut
1. In 3-quart microwave-safe casserole, combine bacon and onion. Cover with lid; microwave on high 31/2 minutes or until bacon is crisp and onion is tender, stirring once during cooking.
2. Stir in sauerkraut, apples and pepper. Arrange pork chops over... - 25.1829
Braised Pheasant With Sauerkraut
Let pheasant marinate overnight.
Drain sauerkraut and add bouillon, caraway seeds, and wine.
Crush juniper berries and add them or, optionally, 3 tablespoons gin.
Simmer for 1 hour.
Meanwhile drain pheasant and cut it into pieces.
Brown in hot shortening,... - 43.7155
German Fresh Ham And Sauerkraut
Cut ham into 4 pieces, slash on edge to keep it from curling; rub well with seasoned flour.
Preheat large Browning Skillet in Radarange oven 4 1/2 minutes, add oil and floured meat.
Cook in oven uncovered 4 minutes, turning pieces over after 2 minutes.
Add... - 37.3733
1) Remove the core and shred cabbage finely into 1/16-inch shreds.
2) In a bowl, mix cabbage with salt.
3) Pack cabbage firmly into the jar and cover with a clean cloth.
4) Put a plate on the cloth and weight it with a piece of wood board, so... - 35.838
Dilled Pork Hocks With Sauerkraut
1. Place pork hocks, 3 cups hot water and onion in 3-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on medium (50%) 25 minutes, rearranging every 10 minutes; turn pork over. Cover and microwave 25 minutes longer; drain.
2. Add sauerkraut, 1 cup hot water, the... - 25.6254
Franks And Sauerkraut In Beer
Slash frankfurters, on the diagonal, in several places.
Place in large skillet with beer.
Cook over medium heat, covered, until hot— about 10 minutes.
Stir sauerkraut and caraway into liquid in skillet; place frankfurters on top.
Cook,... - 28.4266
Sauerkraut And Trail Bologna
1) In a slow cooker mix sauerkraut and brown sugar.
2) Take out the casing from bologna and cut into 1/2-inch slices.
3) Add it to sauerkraut and stir.
4) Cook covered on low for 6-8 hours.
5) Serve hot. - 30.1889
Sauerkraut And Kielbasa
1) In slow cooker add all ingredients and mix.
2) Add water to cover all ingredients.
3) Cook covered on high for 30 minutes and then on Low 6 hours.
4) Discard the bay leaf before serving.
5) Serve hot. - 31.9546
Baked Sauerkraut And Corned Beef Hash
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) Pierce the cloves into the onion.
3) Drain the sauerkraut and rinse in cold water.
4) Butter a shallow baking dish.
5) In a saucepan, place the sauerkraut, add onion, water, bouillon cube, and thyme.
6)... - 44.0593
1. In a large pan, melt the butter. Add the veal to the pan and heat it over low heat till cooked through.
2. Add the caraway, dill, onion, water and simmer slowly for 2 hours. If required add more water to the pan and make sure that the meat does not... - 38.0028
Ring Bologna And Sauerkraut
1. In a 2-quart glass bowl, mix all ingredients together, except for bologna. Place bologna on top.
2. Cover. Microwave at Time Cook (power level 9) for 9 to 12 minutes, or until hot. Let stand, covered, 5 minutes before serving. - 25.7252
Belgian Beef Stew With Beer And Sauerkraut
I made this Belgian Beef Stew With Beer And Sauerkraut last weekend when my niece and her kids came home. Believe me, they loved it. Try this wonderful Belgian Beef Stew With Beer And Sauerkraut recipe for yourself! - 45.3096
Sauerkraut And Bacon
1. Heat a small skillet over a high flame and sauté the bacon to render fat and until it is golden and crisp.
2. Tip the bacon and drippings from the skillet into a into a slow-cooker or a crock pot.
3. Add the sauerkraut, cabbage and onions to the... - 40.385
German Sauerkraut Rolls
Drain juice from kraut.
In skillet, heat oil or shortening; stir in kraut; add salt and pepper to taste.
Fry about 20 minutes, or until browned; cool.
Mix flour and salt; add eggs and water.
Knead until dough is smooth and clastic, like noodle dough.
On... - 40.9441
German Fish With Sauerkraut
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Cut the fish fillets into 2-inch-wide strips.
3) In a bowl, combine together the mushrooms and sauerkraut
4) In shallow 1 1/2 to 2-quart baking dish spread the sauerkraut mixture evenly.
5) Sprinkle... - 44.1143
German Style Bratwurst & Sauerkraut
Cook bacon in large skillet over medium-high heat until crisp. Remove bacon; drain and crumble on paper towel. Set aside. Drain off all but 2 tablespoons drippings in skillet. Add onion and garlic to drippings; cook over medium heat until tender, stirring... - 31.9953
Cabbage Rolls With I Don't Hate Sauerkraut Anymore
1. Bring large pot of water to boil. Add cabbage leaves, 2 or 3 at a time. Press down into water with wooden spoon. Cook 2 to 3 minutes or until pliable. Remove with tongs to colander. Cool under cold tap water. Drain between sheets of paper towel. Repeat... - 42.8987
Pork And Sauerkraut Supper
This Continental Pork Casserole is one of the best pork dishes that I've ever tasted from the region. This casserole comprises of mouthwatering elements like chopped pork, apples, sauerkraut and potatoes in irresistible sweet apple juice and onion... - 38.7657
Sauerkraut Sausage Stuffed Peppers
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Oil the baking dish with 1 tablespoon oil.
3) Cut off the small strips from if necessary so the peppers can stand still.
4) Rinse the peppers in the cold water.
5) In a saucepan, bring water to a boil and... - 44.4954
1. Strain cabbage and keep it crisp.
2. In a pan melt bacon fat.
3. Stir in vinegar, sugar and spices. Cook for 3 mins.
4. Add cabbage and reheat.
5. Serve hot - 35.4488
Sweet Sour Cabbage
1) In a slow cooker, combine together all the ingredients.
2) Over high heat, cook for 3 to 5 hours. The cooking time depends on how crunchy or soft the cabbage and onions are preferred.
3) Serve hot. - 38.6394
Pork Chops Duchesse
Salt pork chops; dredge in flour.
Brown chops in 3 tablespoons hot fat in skillet.
Pour fat into baking dish; add onion.
Cover onion with sauerkraut.
Place chops on top of sauerkraut.
Bake, covered, at 300 degrees for 1 hour and 30 minutes.
Cover chops with... - 33.1411
Place the sauerkraut in a deep bowl.
Loosen the shreds with the fingers.
Fill the bowl with water and let stand fifteen minutes.
Wash the sauerkraut under running water.
Drain again and press in both hands until all the water is squeezed... - 37.9375
Szekely Goulash has an incredible taste. The sauerkraut and pork gives the Szekely Goulash an unbelievable taste.Szekely Goulash is inspired by restaurants across the world. Must try it. - 32.5883
Coat meat evenly with a mixture of flour, paprika, and salt.
Heat fat in a Dutch oven or saucepot.
Add onion and cook until soft, stirring occasionally.
Brown meat evenly on all sides in the hot fat; add 3 tablespoons hot water.
Cover and simmer 1 hour,... - 40.0528
Place sauerkraut in baking dish.
Sprinkle with caraway seeds.
Add cubed ham.
Top with potatoes.
Dot with butter and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Bake, uncovered, in preheated hot oven (400°F.) until potatoes are tender and browned, 30 to 45 minutes if... - 28.7363
Cut each brat into thirds.
Thread the bratwurst pieces on four skewers.
For sauce, combine light cream, mustard, instant minced onion, pepper, and paprika.
Grill brat pieces over medium-hot coals till heated through, 7 to 8 minutes; turning and brushing often... - 29.2978
Bean And Kraut Franks
Bean and kraut franks is a filling frankfurters recipe prepared with pork and beans along with sauerkraut. Microwave cooked, this pork and beans frankfurters is prepared with onions and makes a quick and simple meal. - 29.7733
Swiss Bratwurst Melt
Melt butter or margarine in small-saucepan.
Stir in flour, salt, and dry mustard; add milk.
Cook.and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Stir in cheese till melted; cover and keep warm.
Heat sauerkraut in small saucepan.
Meanwhile, halve bratwurst lengthwise;... - 40.2288
Kraut And Beef Pasties
Kraut And Beef Pasties is an irresistible mouth-watering side dish. An easy to prepare beef recipe, Kraut And Beef Pasties is a dish that you would surely love to try. - 42.9559
Hot Dog Ideas
Prepare wieners as desired.
Place in bun or on bread and add one of these accompaniments:
Sloppy Joe filling.
Barbecue sauce and chopped green pepper.
Chili sauce, chopped lettuce and cheese.
Catsup and pineapple.
Sauerkraut and baked... - 23.9613
Hot Corned Beef Sandwiches
Spread 6 slices of bread with dressing.
Top each with cheese, 1 tablespoon sauerkraut, corned beef, and bread slice.
Butter top and bottom of sandwiches.
Grill both sides on griddle, sandwich grill, or in a skillet until hot and cheese melts. - 28.7575
Cheesy Hot Rueben Dip
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Pat the sauerkraut dry with a paper towel.
Combine all the ingredients and spread in a 9 x 13 x 2 inch baking dish.
Bake for 30 minutes or until mixture is hot and bubbly - 25.4329