- » Sauerkraut Goulash
Sauerkraut Goulash Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sauerkraut goulash recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sauerkraut goulash recipes.
Goulash With Wine Braised Sauerkraut
Thoroughly rinse sauerkraut under cold running water and drain well.
Transfer to large bowl.
Cover with cold water and let stand 20 minutes, changing water once.
Squeeze sauerkraut to remove as much water as possible and set aside.
Heat oil in Dutch oven or... - 44.0265
1. Cut pork into 2-inch cubes.
2. In large Dutch oven or heavy kettle, combine pork, onion, garlic, dill, caraway seed, salt, bouillon cube and boiling water and bring to boiling.
3. Reduce heat and simmer, covered for 1 hour.
4. Add... - 43.9389
Pork And Sauerkraut Goulash
In a large bowl, cover sauerkraut with cold water and soak for 20 minutes, then drain and press out liquid.
Set sauerkraut aside.
In a large ovenproof casserole, saute the onion in the vegetable oil.
Remove casserole from heat and add garlic, paprika, salt,... - 40.3768
1. In a large pan, melt the butter. Add the veal to the pan and heat it over low heat till cooked through.
2. Add the caraway, dill, onion, water and simmer slowly for 2 hours. If required add more water to the pan and make sure that the meat does not... - 36.4202
Frank Sauerkraut Goulash
About 15 minutes before serving: Cut each frankfurter into 5 diagonal slices.
In large skillet over medium heat, cook onion and frankfurter slices in butter 5 minutes or until onion is tender and frankfurter slices slightly brown.
Rinse sauerkraut under... - 33.625
You May Also Like!
Szekely Goulash has an incredible taste. The sauerkraut and pork gives the Szekely Goulash an unbelievable taste.Szekely Goulash is inspired by restaurants across the world. Must try it. - 34.5118
Coat meat evenly with a mixture of flour, paprika, and salt.
Heat fat in a Dutch oven or saucepot.
Add onion and cook until soft, stirring occasionally.
Brown meat evenly on all sides in the hot fat; add 3 tablespoons hot water.
Cover and simmer 1 hour,... - 42.1923
Rinse the sauerkraut and let drain in a colander two to three hours.
Saute the onions and garlic in the oil until the onion is golden.
Add the caraway seeds and paprika, stirring well.
Add the tomatoes and simmer three minutes.
Add the pork, salt, pepper and... - 42.4827
Rub meat with vinegar and let stand.
Melt fat and.brown meat on all sides add pepper and water and simmer for 45 minutes
Add sauerkraut, tomato paste, caraway seeds, arid salt if necessary mix well Cover and continue to simmer, add stock as gravy evaporates... - 33.2681
1. Heat the shortening or margarine in a large saucepan and saute the onion in it 10 minutes.
2. Wipe the meat with a clean, damp cloth. Cut in 1-inch cubes and saute with the onion 10 minutes.
3. Add the sauerkraut, cover and simmer 1 hour.
4. Add the sour... - 30.6084
Saute the onions in the lard for about 10 minutes or until they are golden.
Add the paprika, caraway seeds, garlic and about 1/2 cup [125 ml.] of water.
Add the pig's foot, season with salt, cover and simmer for about 10 minutes.
Season the cubed meat with... - 42.2928
1) Using a sharp knife, cut the frankfurters in half crosswise
2) Into a dutch oven melt some butter and sauté the onion, garlic and paprika
3) Add in the frankfurters, dill, caraway, bouillon cube and boiling water
4) Bring the water to a boil and... - 43.8279
Heat bacon and butter in heavy 4- to 5-quart casserole over medium heat.
When bacon begins to brown, remove with slotted spoon.
Increase heat to medium-high, add onion and cook until golden brown.
Reduce heat to low, stir in paprika and cook briefly, stirring... - 40.055
Peasant? Style Hungarian Goulash
Melt two tablespoons butter in a large, non-stick pan.
Saute onions in butter for ten minutes over medium heat.
Remove and set aside.
Coat pork with paprika and pepper.
Add remaining two tablespoons butter to same pan and brown meat on all sides for ten... - 40.0977
1) Rinse the sauerkraut thoroughly under cold running water and cover it with cold water for 10 to 20 minutes to reduce its sourness.
2) In a 5-quart casserole, over moderate heat, melt lard and sautÃ© onions in it for 6 to 8 minutes,... - 43.0439
Sauerkraut Goulash Recipes By Category