- » Sauerkraut Burger
Sauerkraut Burger Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sauerkraut burger recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sauerkraut burger recipes.
Sauerkraut Peanut Butter Burgers
Sauerkraut Peanut Butter Burgers is an easy to prepare side dish which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 30.5362
Sweet And Sour Burgers
Combine onion soup mix, 1/4 cup (50 ml) water, and egg in large bowl.
Assemble Food Grinder with Fine Disc.
Grind beef into the bowl; mix thoroughly.
Shape into 6 patties.
Put sauerkraut, cranberry sauce, chili sauce, brown sugar, and remaining water into... - 41.4578
Reuben Burgers is a simple and easy to make recipe. It is diffiuclt to explain how delicious this Reuben Burgers is. Why don't you give it a try and let us know how much you like it! - 35.6322
Hearty Sauerkraut Soup
1 Drain the sauerkraut well.
2 In a large saucepan, mix all the ingredients and heat to boiling.
3 Serve with chunks of crusty Italian whole-wheat bread and butter. - 32.7471
Prepare the sauerkraut.
Peel, core and slice the apple.
Heat the oil in a deep saucepan and saute the onion until it is lightly browned.
Add the TVP chunks and saute for a further 5 minutes, stirring often.
Add the potato and caraway to the pan and cover with... - 33.1094
Grilled Rueben Burgers
In large bowl, combine all ingredients; shape into 6 patties.
Grill or broil until done.
Top, if desired, with heated sauerkraut and additional bacon. - 26.3118
Tangy Kraut Burger
1. In a large bowl, mix together ground beef, sauerkraut, dressing, onion, caraway, and salt.
2. Divide mixture in 6 equal portions and shape into 3/4 inch thick patties.
3. Place patties on broiler rack set at a height of 3 inches from heat and broil... - 38.4112
Beef N Kraut Burgers
1. If using Corn Flakes, crush into fine crumbs. Combine Corn Flake Crumbs, beef, onions, salt, pepper, 1 cup of the sauerkraut and egg; mix well. Shape into six patties.
2. Broil over hot coals or under broiler about six minutes on each side or until... - 28.1269
The Double Reuben
1. For making creamy style Russian dressing – in a bowl take all the ingredients and mix well.
1. Heat a non-stick pan and sauté sauerkraut; place the corn beef over it followed by Swiss cheese slices. Set aside.
2. Dry roast the rye... - 89.6134
Rhine Burger Stacks
Mix the ground beef lightly with salt, caraway seed and pepper, then shape into 8 patties, about 1/2 inch thick.
Place 2 tablespoons sauerkraut on 4 patties and top with the remaining patties.
Wrap 2 slices bacon around each patty and fasten with moistened... - 27.7402
Reuben Burger Pie
Reuben Burger Pie is an amazingly delicious easy to prepare recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Try this Reuben Burger Pie; I am sure you will get a huge fan following for this! - 50.7886
Liver Sausage Special
Spread bread with mustard sauce.
On each of 4 slices bread, place 2 slices liver sausage, 2 pieces cheese, 1 green pepper ring, one fourth of the sauerkraut, and some parsley.
Top with remaining bread.
Serve cold or brush with butter and grill on both... - 30.191
Hamburger Filling For Buns
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F (191°C)
2) Mix all ingredients to make the burger filling
3) Now, roll out bun dough into Â¼ inch to Â½ inch thick big circles
4) Make about 3-inch squares from the circles and fill with 1 tablespoon of... - 37.5644