- » Saucy Rib
Saucy Rib Recipes
Enjoy our collection of saucy rib recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for saucy rib recipes.
Saucy Pot Ribs
If you don’t want to mess up with your grill to cook the pork ribs, here is an easy method for you. Yes, you can pep up these spicy and saucy pork ribs in a pot. Want to check how? Watch the video and prepare yourself. - 113.265
Saucy Short Ribs
These Saucy Short Ribs taste incredible ! Try these short ribs irresistibly sauced in whole berry and cranberry sauces with horseradish seasonings for your next meal. Your suggestions for these Saucy Short Ribs are welcome. - 36.176
Brown ribs on both sides in Dutch oven, heavy skillets, or saucepots, pouring off fat.
Meanwhile, in a saucepan prepare the sauce: Blend brown sugar, dry mustard, seasoned salt, and seasoned pepper; stir in remaining ingredients.
Bring to boiling, cover, and... - 38.6607
Cut ribs into serving size pieces.
Place ribs in shallow pan.
Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 1 1/2 hours.
Drain off pan drippings, and discard.
Saute onion and garlic in butter in a saucepan.
Add remaining ingredients; bring to a boil.
Pour over ribs; continue... - 35.1447
Preheat oven to 500°.
Combine all sauce ingredients and bring to a boil.
Separate ribs. Place ribs, meaty side up in a shallow baking pan. Scatter onions, salt, and pepper on top. Brown for 20 minutes in 500° oven.
Reduce oven temperature to 350° and lay... - 32.2831
Saucy Oven Spareribs
1) Make out serving-size pieces from the ribs.
2) In a pan, add oil to heat up over medium heat.
3) Add ribs to brown on both sides.
4) Season the ribs with 1 1/2 teaspoons salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
5) Use a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking... - 43.2419
Grill ribs, on uncovered grill, over medium-hot Match charcoal briquets 30 minutes; turn every 10 minutes.
Brush ribs generously with either Hoisin Barbecue Sauce or Pantry Barbecue Sauce; cook 10 to 15 minutes or until done. - 17.629
Slow Baked Barbecue Ribs
Rib meats cooked in flavorful sauces are ideal for any meal lunch or dinner. Check out chef Ginny McCormack showing how to cook barbecue ribs with a tangy-sweet sauce in the oven for some hours. Worth the effort! - 99.9426
Rolled Prime Rib Roast With Madeira Sauce
1. Place roast, fat side down on microwave roasting rack in 2-quart (12x7) glass casserole. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Microwave on HIGH for, 16 minutes. Turn fat side up.
3. Microwave on ROAST for 12 to 16 minutes or until rare doneness. Let stand,... - 30.2921
Hot & Spicy Beef Back Ribs
Place each slab of ribs, meat-side down, in center of double-thick rectangle of heavy-duty foil.
Sprinkle 2 tablespoons of the water over each slab of ribs.
To form packets, bring two long sides of foil together over ribs.
Fold edges over 3 or 4 times,... - 35.7399
Allamerican Pork Ribs
For barbecue sauce, in medium saucepan, cook onion in water 3 to 4 minutes.
Add catsup, chili sauce, lemon juice, mustard, cayenne, paprika and Worcestershire sauce.
Cook over low heat 15 minutes.
Sprinkle salt over surface of ribs.
Grill ribs, on covered... - 37.2537
Special Indoor Barbecued Spare Ribs With Sauce
In small saucepan, saute onion in Wesson Oil until transparent.
Add remaining ingredients except spare ribs.
Simmer 15 minutes.
Pour over spare ribs in large glass baking dish; let stand 1 hour, turning occasionally.
Arrange on shallow rack or... - 38.0863
Homemade Oven Barbecued Spareribs
In large heavy pan, cover ribs with water.
Simmer 1 hour; drain and cool.
Arrange in roasting pan (13x 9x2").
Meanwhile, in saucepan, combine remaining ingredients.
Heat, stirring until thickened.
Pour sauce over ribs.
Bake at 450°F. for 30 minutes or until... - 27.139
Barbecued Country Ribs
1. In a medium bowl, mix together 3/4 cup barbecue sauce, the jam, and soy sauce until well blended. Place a layer of the ribs in a 4-quart electric slow cooker. Pour on 1/3 of the sauce mixture. Top with another layer of ribs and half of the remaining sauce.... - 21.932
Orange Glazed Ribs
Orange Glazed Ribs packs in the flavors of orange marmalade, soy sauce, ground ginger and lemon juice. This is a bake and serve pork dish and is way too easy to prepare. Just check out the recipe of Orange Glazed Ribs listed here. - 34.7048
Red Cooked Ribs
1. In a small bowl, mix together the hoisin sauce, soy sauce, sherry, ginger, honey, garlic, allspice, orange zest, and hot pepper.
2. Place 1/3 of the scallions and water chestnut slices in a 3 1/2-quart electric slow cooker. Top with some of the ribs and... - 30.8023
Zesty Short Rib Stew
This Zesty Short Rib Stew is my favorite. Try this short rib stews with Brussels sprouts and carrots in barbecue sauces for your next meal. Your suggestions for this Zesty Short Rib Stew are welcome. - 29.7678
Rib Eye Steak Au Poivre
1. Place peppercorns in a heavy plastic bag. With a rolling pin or flat side of a meat mallet, crush peppercorns. (Or use a mortar and pestle to crush peppercorns.)
2. Sprinkle steaks on both sides with peppercorns and 1 teaspoon salt; press seasonings into... - 30.154
1. Mix soy sauce, sherry, oil, chiles, black pepper, green onions, garlic, and ginger in large roasting pan. Add ribs, turning them several times in liquid. Cover pan and let ribs marinate 3 hours at room temperature or overnight in the refrigerator, turning... - 32.4057
Golden Pork Loin
In large heavy pan, brown meat in shortening; pour off fat.
Add soup, water, onion, and seasonings.
Cover; cook over low heat 1 hour 15 minutes.
Add carrots and potatoes.
Cook 1 hour more or until meat and vegetables are done.
Remove bay... - 34.6794
Place ribs in roaster.
Add onions and brown sugar (optional).
Pour sauce over ribs and cook covered for 1 1/2 hours.
Remove cover and cook 30 minutes longer. - 22.7306
Awfully Easy Barbecued Ribs
1) In a broiler brown ribs.
2) Cut into serving-size pieces, season, and put into slow cooker.
3) Stir in onions and barbecue sauce.
4) Cook covered on low for 6 hours.
5) Serve with baked beans and corn on the cob. - 33.6279
Spicy Rice Molds
In 2-quart saucepan with tight-fitting lid, combine water, rice, butter and soy sauce.
Bring to boil; reduce heat.
Cook 15 minutes; remove from heat.
Let stand 10 minutes.
Pack about 1/2 cup rice mixture into buttered 1/2-cup mold; unmold onto... - 35.4588
Spicy Sweet Brisket
Spicy sweet brisket is a beef recipe prepared with vegetables. Flavored with a garlic tomato diavolo sauce, the beef is cooked in a dutch oven with added brown sugar and garlic powder. With veggies like carrots, celery and onions along with mushrooms, the... - 46.5987
Broccoli & Beef Stir Fry
Broccoli and beef stir fry is a vegetable and beef recipe made with fresh spices for flavor. Cooked with garlic, ginger, soy sauce for a lovely oriental flavor, the broccoli and beef stir fry is a bit saucy and can be served over rice or noodles. - 45.2218
Savory Bread Stuffing
1. Render the bacon over medium heat in a large skillet until halfway cooked (slightly browned, but still soft). Add onions, celery, garlic, and sage, and raise heat to high. Cook 5 minutes, until translucent. Add butter, apple, and raisins, and cook an... - 30.847
Saucy Rib Recipes By Category