- » Saucy Pinto Beans
Saucy Pinto Beans Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Saucy Pinto Beans recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Saucy Pinto Beans recipes.
Saucy Cheese Enchiladas
Saute onion and garlic in 2 tablespoons oil in a large skillet until tender.
Stir in tomatoes, tomato sauce, chili powder, salt, oregano, and cumin.
Simmer, uncovered, 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Set aside 2 cups enchilada sauce in a shallow... - 39.1169
Saucy Cheese Enchiladas
1. Pre-heat oven to 350° F.
2. In a large skillet, saute onion and garlic in 2 tablespoons oil until tender.
3. Add in tomatoes, tomato sauce, chili powder, salt, oregano, and cumin; stir.
4. Allow it to simmer uncovered for 20 minutes,... - 45.7384
You May Also Like!
Simple refried Beans With Onion
1. Rinse beans thoroughly in sieve under cold running water, picking out any debris or blemished beans.
2. Combine beans, water, 1 tablespoon (15 mL) lard and the sliced onion in 3-quart (3-L) heavy saucepan. Heat over high heat to boiling; reduce heat to... - 36.5759
Monterey Beans And Corn Casserole
Heat oven to 350° F.
In a 9-inch glass casserole dish that has been sprayed with a non-fat cooking spray, combine beans, corn, 3/4 cup of cheese, tomato sauce, chiles, and Tabasco; mix well.
Top with zucchini .
Combine cornmeal, skim milk, and Egg Beater;... - 36.1627
Beef And Dean Dip
1. Place the ground beef in a medium-sized nonstick skillet, and brown over medium-high heat, stining constantly. Drain off any excess fat, and add the onion and 2 teaspoons of the chili powder. Cover and cook over medium heat until the onions are... - 32.4879
Simmer the tomato sauce, bean flakes, peppers, and seasonings for 5 minutes.
Layer the bean mix and grated cheese in the shells.
Bake 5 minutes at 350 Degree.
Add chopped fresh greens to the other ingredients in the shells.
Serve immediately with more grated... - 35.0217
Quick Spicy Chile
Saute turkey meat and minced garlic until all the pink disappears in a non-stick frying pan sprayed with a non-fat cooking spray.
Add the remaining ingredients and simmer about 30 minutes.
This is quick and good - 31.84
Mexican Pita Pockets
For Mock Sour Cream: Blend ingredients in a blender until smooth.
Note: You can use fat-free sour cream instead of mock sour cream.
Brown turkey meat and onion in a bowl in the microwave about 3-4 minutes.
Cover with a piece of waxed paper as you... - 40.9634
1 ln a 5 quart Dutch oven or large heavy saucepan, heat 2 teaspoons of the oil over moderate heat.
Add the onion and garlic and saute, stirring frequently, for 6 minutes or until the onion is golden.
Add the remaining 2 teaspoons of oil, the eggplant, red... - 35.7085
Tortilla lasagna is a peppy beef and corn tortilla lasagna bake. Prepared with added vegetables and herbed with oregano, the tortilla lasagna is saucy and flavored with tabasco sauce. Topped with pinto beans and tomato mix with cheese, the tortilla lasagna is... - 48.387
Microwave Enchilada Casserole
Enchilada casserole is a saucy and peppy preparation of enchiladas, the american way. Filled with a spicy meat mixture, the prepared enchiladas are easily microwaved with tomato and enchilada sauce with beans. Sprinkled with cheese and chopped tomato before... - 45.8727