- » Saucy Meat Ball
Saucy Meat Ball Recipes
Enjoy our collection of saucy meat ball recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for saucy meat ball recipes.
While spring is here, March can still be a chilly month and a hearty meal is always welcome. Chef John Maxwell has a tasty recipe for fresh spring spinach and meatballs to tease your tastebuds. - 110.558
Baked Saucy Meat Balls
1) Preheat oven to 375°F before baking.
2) Take a large bowl and mix together ground beef, sausage meat, applesauce, bread crumbs, prunes, salt, and pepper in it with a fork just until blended.
3) Figure the mixture into 24 balls and... - 44.1819
Saucy Dill Meat Balls
1. Make meat balls: Mix ground beef and veal and deviled ham lightly with evaporated milk, eggs, bread crumbs, onion and seasonings until well-blended; shape into 72 balls.
2. Brown, a few at a time, in shortening in a large frying pan; pour off all... - 31.8057
Baked Saucy Meat Balls
1. Mix ground beef and sausage meat lightly with applesauce, bread crumbs, prunes, salt and pepper until well-blended; shape into 24 balls. Place in an 8-cup baking dish.
2. Blend tomato soup and water; pour over meat balls; cover.
3. Bake in moderate oven... - 27.128
Betty's Cocktail Sausage Meatballs In Sauce
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Cocktail Sausage Meatballs in Sauce. This is great for an appetizer or party, also for potluck dinners. The meatballs should be served warm, and you may want to double or triple the recipe and keep the meatballs... - 0
You May Also Like!
Saucy Ham Balls
Combine first 5 ingredients; chill.
Shape into 10 balls; place in a lightly greased 12 x 8 x 2 inch baking dish.
Bake at 350° for 15 minutes.
Pour Raisin Sauce over ham balls; cover and bake 25 minutes.
Uncover and bake an additional 20 minutes, basting ham... - 27.9154
Ham Balls With Cherry Sauce
Assemble Food Grinder with Fine Disc.
Grind bread, ham, veal, and onion into a bowl.
Add eggs, parsley, milk, and pepper to bowl; mix well.
Shape into walnut-size balls.
Heat oil in large skillet.
Add ham balls and brown on all sides over medium heat, then... - 39.6802
Saucy Ham Nibbles
These Saucy Ham Nibbles are terrific ! Try out this delicious ham, wine and fruit dish. Your suggestions for these Saucy Ham Nibbles are welcome ! - 33.457
Combine meat, Grape Nut flakes, milk, salt, pepper and garlic salt; form into small balls.
Brown in hot fat in skillet on thermostatic burner at 300 degrees.
Combine remaining ingredients; pour over meatballs.
Cover and simmer at 200 degrees for 30 minutes. - 30.4185
Saucy Italian Meatballs
Spaghetti Sauce: Cook 3/4 cup chopped onion and 1 clove garlic, minced, in 3 tablespoons hot salad oil till tender but not brown.
Stir in two 16-ounce cans tomatoes, cut up, two 6-ouncc cans (1 1/3 cups) tomato paste, 2 cups water, 1 1/2 teaspoons dried... - 37.4796
Mix first 6 ingredients; mix in meat.
Shape into 30 balls; brown in hot fat.
Drain off fat.
Blend soup and 2/3 cup water; pour over meat.
Simmer, uncovered, for 20 to 25 minutes, stirring occasionally. - 33.3221
Saucy Party Meatballs
1) Combine together the ground beef, egg, breadcrumbs, onion, salt, pepper and monosodium glutamate and mix well. Shape mixture into balls measuring about 1-inch each.
2) In a large saucepan, combine together the 16-ounce can of... - 45.812
Meatball Meal In One
Combine first 5 ingredients.
Add meat; mix well.
Shape into 4 meatballs; set aside.
Combine potato and carrot in a 2 1/2-cup casserole; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
In saucepan melt butter.
Stir in flour, the 1/8 teaspoon salt, and the dash pepper.
Add the... - 41.1259
Meatballs In Sunday Gravy: Part 1
In this episode of hot From The Kettle Johnny "Meatballs" DeCarlo, of VH1's My Big Friggin Wedding, teaches Melody Kettle and helper, Susan Dalessio-Picciallo-Horan how to make Johnny's famous, Meatballs in Sunday Gravy. - 112.901