- » Saucy Hamburger
Saucy Hamburger Recipes
Enjoy our collection of saucy hamburger recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for saucy hamburger recipes.
Saucy But Slimming Hamburger Steak
1. In a bowl, mix the ground steak, cereal, salt and pepper together and shape into four patties
2. In a nonstick skillet, brown these patties I their own fat, which must5 be drained away after the patties are done; do not use any new oil
3. In a bowl,... - 36.6646
Saucy Hamburger Steaks
Combine first 7 ingredients; mix well, and shape into 4 patties.
Cook patties in hot oil in a large skillet until browned on each side.
Add Mushroom Brown Sauce, and simmer 5 minutes - 27.3551
You May Also Like!
Combine first 9 ingredients in large bowl; mix lightly.
Shape into 14 patties, using about 75 mL (1/3 cup) mixture for each.
Spray frying pan with cooking spray.
Brown patties on both sides, remove from pan.
Pour tomato sauce and broth into pan.
Bring to a... - 37.4928
Baked Saucy Meat Balls
1. Mix ground beef and sausage meat lightly with applesauce, bread crumbs, prunes, salt and pepper until well-blended; shape into 24 balls. Place in an 8-cup baking dish.
2. Blend tomato soup and water; pour over meat balls; cover.
3. Bake in moderate oven... - 27.128
Golden Gate Saucy Burgers
1. Mix ground beef lightly with onion, egg, applesauce, and seasonings until well-blended; shape into 12 patties about 1 inch thick.
2. Grill 8 minutes on each side for medium, or over hot coals, or until meat is done as you like it.
3. Place each patty on... - 26.111
Saucy Dill Meat Balls
1. Make meat balls: Mix ground beef and veal and deviled ham lightly with evaporated milk, eggs, bread crumbs, onion and seasonings until well-blended; shape into 72 balls.
2. Brown, a few at a time, in shortening in a large frying pan; pour off all... - 31.8057
Saucy Meat Loaf
1. Save 3 or 4 onion rings for topping; place the rest in the bottom of a baking pan, cover onions with ground beef; break up lightly with a fork but do not pack down; sprinkle with salt, basil, and oregano; top with saved onion rings; pour tomato soup... - 24.1826
Mother's Hamburger Rice Dish
1) Saute the rice over moderate heat in the oil in a medium skillet till it has become opaque.
2) Transfer the rice to a slow cooker.
3) Saute the hamburger over high heat in the same skillet. Crumble the hamburger as you saute it and let the underside... - 42.5685
Saucy Pizza Burgers
Saucy Pizza Burgers is an easy yet delicious snack recipe. Try this Saucy Pizza Burgers; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments. - 41.206
Brown ribs on both sides in Dutch oven, heavy skillets, or saucepots, pouring off fat.
Meanwhile, in a saucepan prepare the sauce: Blend brown sugar, dry mustard, seasoned salt, and seasoned pepper; stir in remaining ingredients.
Bring to boiling, cover, and... - 38.6607
1) Take a bowl and mix the ground beef and chopped onion.
2) Take a skillet and heat oil in it.
3) Sauté the meat-onion mixture over it until meat turns brown.
4) Stir and crumble the meat.
5) Drain out the excess oil by placing it on paper towels.
6)... - 43.902
Homemade Hamburger And Noodles
This is the Chef's easy version of Hamburger and Noodles. She shows a very simple way to make it. It looks delicious and you can always serve it with some garlic bread. - 136.354