- » Saucy
Enjoy our collection of saucy recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for saucy recipes.
Saucy Tofu And Turkey Stir Fry
Tofu is sought after for its health values and for the fact that it is a good gluten substitute. Here is a recipe to make Saucy Tofu Stir Fry in a fusion style using Asian as well as other global ingredients and cooking techniques. Good with rice! - 119.336
Saucy Slow - Cooked Chuck Roast
Learn to perfectly prepare a slow cooked chuck roast by watching the video and carefully following steps and tips given by the chef. It is a dish that is definitely going to please all chuck roast lovers as the end result is juicy and flavorful. - 118.751
Roasted Saucy Chicken
Winter is the time to enjoy roasted chicken and this recipe of roasted saucy chicken definitely has something unique to offer. In fact, it is the sauce which makes the chicken more succulent and more delicious. So, go through the video, learn the process and... - 114.832
Ifood.tv Summer Grilling By Saucy Mouth
The Chef shows how to make Grilled Shrimp from the ifood.tv grilling series. She makes the shrimps by using the A fire seafood rub which gives a nice flavor to the dish. This is very easy to make and tastes yummy! - 108.311
Blackberry Jalapeno Sauce Over Brie By Saucy Mouth
Blackberry and Jalapeno Sauce is an amazing sauce. The Chef uses this sauce over brie cheese but you can also use it over the steaks. You can surely make this sauce for a party or an occasion. - 107.035
Hot And Saucy Baked Beans
Baked beans from the cans could be boring, so how about jazzing it up? This video will give everyone a good break from the bland beans and it’s something to be made again and again. All it requires is browning sausage, mixing with seasonings and sauces and... - 104.959
Saucy Clams And Barilotti Pasta
Chef Mark whips up a flavorful pasta and clam dish that retains all the juices of clam which acts as the cooking liquid for the pasta. Now, this is one good preparation where you don’t add other flavors just because the natural ones are not lost. Make a... - 102.891
Homestyle Hot And Saucy Baked Beans
What better way to cheer up your gut on a drizzly autumn evening than hot and saucy baked beans? Perfect for a busy weeknight, this is one irresistible dish that makes for a hearty, pocket-friendly family fare. Betty's recipe of this treat is so simple to... - 99.4783
Saucy-spicy Stir Fried Vegetables
How about some healthy stir fried vegetables for dinner? Here is Chef Vikas putting his Chinese spin on this dish! A great healthy recipe. Don’t worry about any Hindi conversation you hear in between! No information being lost! - 96.7137
Saucy Mushroom Wine Chicken
All of you, who prefer gravy preparation of chicken, would surely like this. The mushroom wine sauce coated chicken pieces offer a gastronomical extravaganza. Serve this over rice or pasta or with bread roll, it is going to be super unique. Learn the details... - 93.9783
Easy To Make Saucy Party Dip
Your party appetizers will fall flat without zesty saucy party dips. To sizzle up your party platter, Betty shows how to make a delectable saucy party dip. Ideal for any party, any appetizer, or any snack, this dip surely won't disappoint. Stream the video... - 92.7324
Saucy Chinese Style Spaghetti
1. Boil the spaghetti and keep aside.
2. Add 2 tbsp oil in a frying pan, add all the vegetables and stir fry for 1 min.
3. Add the sauces and stir fry for another ½ a min.
4. Add spaghetti, adjust the seasoning, and mix... - 88.7279
Stir Fried Saucy Cabbage
Do you like cabbage? Here is a great healthy recipe for a stir fried cabbage. Chef Vikas shows you how to use the Ching’s all-in-one sauce to make this delicious looking dish. Ready in minutes, this is a great option when you want to plate out a dish with... - 87.1578
Braised Saucy Chicken Wings
Looking for a different recipe with chicken wings? Watch Chef Vikas as he prepares this delicious looking recipe. Ready in only minutes, this is a great dish to add to your spread! - 86.2484
Braised Saucy Cottage Cheese
Ever tried cottage cheese in your recipes? Here is Ching’s Chef Vikas demonstrating a great cottage cheese recipe. A quick and simple dish, well flavored with Ching’s sauces! - 84.2918
Saucy Pot Ribs
If you don’t want to mess up with your grill to cook the pork ribs, here is an easy method for you. Yes, you can pep up these spicy and saucy pork ribs in a pot. Want to check how? Watch the video and prepare yourself. - 79.8145
Saucy Garlic Noodles
Instant garlic noodles for dinner? Here’s is Ching’s instant noodles for an instant tasty meal to satisfy your Chinese craving! Watch Chef Vikas as he demonstrates the right way to cook this. - 70.8919
German Pancake With Saucy Apples
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2.In a large oven-proof frying pan put in margarine and let set in oven.
3.Mix together batter while margarine is melting.
4.In blender container put eggs and process for 1 minute at high speed.
5.With... - 50.3897
Saucy Swiss Steak
This Saucy Swiss steak is a recipe that you would love to have when you have a large gathering. A easy to make dish that would cater to the taste of all your guests. Try it!! - 49.5212
Make Ahead Saucy Sandwiches
1. Trim the bread crusts from the sides of the bread. Discard or reserve as desired.
2. In a medium bowl, combine chicken, soup, gravy, water chestnuts, pimientos, onions, salt and pepper.
3. Spread the mixture on 12 slices of bread.
4. Place the... - 49.3208
Saucy Pork And Peppers
1. Take out of the peel from limes using vegetable peeler and squeeze juice from limes.
2. Take a small bowl and combine lime juice and peel, soy sauce, garlic, oregano leaves, thyme leaves, cayenne pepper, parsley and bay leaf and blend... - 47.0848
Saucy Fish Fillets
Saucy fish fillets are made microwaved whitefish fillets cooked with a fruity sauce. The whitefish fillets are prepared with a butter and paprika seasoning. Served with a lightly cooked sauce with pineapple juice, chicken bouillon and vinegar spiced with... - 46.7941
Saucy Turkey And Rice
Combine rice, onion celery and green pepper in 2-quart casserole.
Add chicken broth and salt.
MICROWAVE 13 MINUTES on HIGH.
Let stand, covered, while preparing sauce.
Place butter in 1 1/2-quart casserole.
MICROWAVE on HIGH, until melted.
Stir in flour... - 46.6957
1) Cut the sirloin top across its grain into 1/8-inch thick slices.
2) Dust a mixture of flour and mustard over the sirloin slices.
3) In the saucepan, melt butter. Add in the onion and mushrooms and saute for a few minutes.
4) Mix in the condensed... - 46.2431
Saucy Crispy Whiting
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour, salt and pepper. Mix well.
2. Coat each fillet with flour, dip in beaten and coat uniformly with breadcrumbs. Keep aside.
3. In a medium sized wok, melt butter.
4. Once hot, add crumbed fillets and fry on both... - 46.1506
Sweet 'n' Saucy Chops
1. In a large, casserole or pan large enough to accommodate the chops, heat the oil over medium-high flame.
2. When hot but not smoking, arrange the chops in the pan, and fry for about 5 to 7 minutes each side until evenly seared and fat is rendered.... - 46.1171
Saucy Sweet Sour Chicken Wings
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Cut the chicken wings in halves, arrange the wings in a plastic sealable bags.
3) In a bowl, mix together water, oil, sugar, ketchup, vinegar, garlic salt and bouillon.
4) Whisk the ketchup mixture well to... - 46.1
Saucy Mock Beef Meatballs
Combine beaten egg, milk, bread crumbs, salt, and dash pepper.
Add ground beef-textured vegetable protein mixture; mix well.
Shape into 24 meatballs.
Coat lightly with flour.
Brown the meatballs in hot oil in skillet.
Drain off fat.
Combine tomato sauce,... - 45.8472
Saucy Beef And Noodles
1) Remove any extra fat from the steak.
2) Chop the steak into 1-inch pieces.
3) Spray the Dutch Oven with cooking spray. Add in oil and heat over medium-high flame.
4) Once the vessel is hot, toss in the meat. Cook till it browns well... - 45.8129
Saucy Cheese Enchiladas
1. Pre-heat oven to 350° F.
2. In a large skillet, saute onion and garlic in 2 tablespoons oil until tender.
3. Add in tomatoes, tomato sauce, chili powder, salt, oregano, and cumin; stir.
4. Allow it to simmer uncovered for 20 minutes,... - 45.7384
Saucy Shrimp Curried Eggs
1) Make two halves of egg and remove the yolks.
2) Take a 10- x 6- x 2-inch baking dish and grease it well.
3) Take 1 1/2 cups of water and boil it.
4) Put shrimp into the boiling water and cook for 1 minute.
5) Drain the shrimp and peel it.
6)... - 45.6969
1) Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2) Inside each dove, place a small piece of onion and celery.
3) With a slice of bacon, wrap the dove.
4) With a toothpick, secure the dove.
5) In a large casserole, place the birds.
6) Sprinkle with... - 45.6604
Saucy Lentils N' Potatoes
1) In a 1-quart ovenproof shallow casserole, mix together the water and chicken broth mix. Mix well to dissolve.
2) To this, add the potatoes.
3) With a vented plastic wrap, cover the casserole.
4) On high power, microwave this mixture for 5... - 45.6029
Saucy Party Meatballs
1) Combine together the ground beef, egg, breadcrumbs, onion, salt, pepper and monosodium glutamate and mix well. Shape mixture into balls measuring about 1-inch each.
2) In a large saucepan, combine together the 16-ounce can of... - 45.5175
Saucy Shrimp Over Chinese Noodle Cakes
Saucy shrimp over chinese noodle cakes is a spicy shrimp recipe. Cooked with catsup and soy sauce blend, the shrimp is stir fried with spices like ginger and garlic. Prepared with added vegetables, it is finished with the soy sauce blend for a savory and... - 45.3323
Saucy Chicken And New Potatoes
1) In hot water, dissolve the bouillon cube and set it aside.
2) Saute the chicken breasts in a large non-stick skillet in hot oil. Cook on both the sides till the chicken has browned.
3) Add the garlic and onion and cook for about 5 minutes or till... - 45.1262
Saucy Hot Fudge Pudding
Combine flour, 3/4 cup sugar, baking powder and salt.
Blend margarine and 1/4 cup cocoa.
Add to dry ingredients along with milk and vanilla.
Sauce: Combine remaining 3/4 cup sugar, 1/4 cup cocoa and nuts; sprinkle over batter.
Pour hot water over all.
DO NOT... - 44.8243
Saucy Corned Beef Burgers
Combine corned beef, mayonnaise, onion, horseradish, and pepper; shape into 6 patties.
Blend egg and water; dip patties into egg, then crumbs.
Brown lightly in hot shortening.
Place patties in 10 x 6 x 1 1/2-inch baking dish.
Quarter cheese slices diagonally;... - 44.5203
Saucy Turkey Manicotti
Cook manicotti shells in boiling salted water till tender, 15 to 20 minutes; drain.
Combine water and instant minced onion; let stand 5 minutes.
Combine cream cheese and sour cream sauce mix; blend in milk.
Stir in softened onion, mushrooms, parsley, salt,... - 44.4429
Saucy Sausage Beef Burgers
Combine milk, crumbs, and poultry seasoning.
Add sausage and beef; mix well.
Shape into 6 patties.
Brown slowly in skillet. (Electric skillet 350°.)
Drain off fat.
Stir flour and paprika into soup; gradually blend in 1 cup water.
Pour around patties; cook... - 44.429
Saucy Salmon With Green Sauce
Drain and flake salmon.
Drain and mince pimento.
Combine salmon, pimento, carrots, potatoes, corn, peas, onion, cracker crumbs and seasonings in large bowl.
Stir in 1 cup milk and beaten egg yolks; mix well.
Beat egg whites until stiff; fold into salmon... - 44.4092
Saucy Mushroom Chicken
Saucy Mushroom Chicken gives a smooth taste. The grape juice enhances the taste of Saucy Mushroom Chicken. Saucy Mushroom Chicken can be prepared very easily. - 44.4035
Saucy Meatball Pockets
In bowl, lightly beat egg; mix in beef, onion, mint, oregano, salt and pepper.
Shape into 18 meatballs.
In large skillet, heat 1 tsp (5 mL) of the oil over medium-high heat; cook red pepper, stirring, for 3 to 5 minutes or until softened.
Remove... - 44.3312
1) Take a bowl and mix the ground beef and chopped onion.
2) Take a skillet and heat oil in it.
3) Sauté the meat-onion mixture over it until meat turns brown.
4) Stir and crumble the meat.
5) Drain out the excess oil by placing it on paper towels.
6)... - 44.2175
Saucy Steak Rolls
1) Place meat in a flat surface and pound meat until very thin.
2) Cut into 8 rectangular pieces.
3) Sprinkle salt and pepper over the meat.
4) Separate onion, parsley, and basil between the meat pieces.
5) Gently roll up jelly-roll... - 44.1822
1. Use a 2-piece meat loaf pan or line a loaf pan (9-X5-X3-inch) with foil.
2. Preheat the oven to 350° F (170 degree C)
3. In a cup, dissolve the instant bouillon in boiling water.
4. In a large bowl, combine the meat with the... - 44.1822
Saucy Beef With Chinese Vegetables
1. Use a sharp steak knife to slice the meat at a slant into thin slices, across grain.
2. Further slice the meat into 3-inch long stips.
3. In a medium (2-quart) microwaveable casserole or dish, combine the beef, onion and teriyaki... - 43.945
Saucy Beef Kabobs
1) Take a deep bowl and combine meat and wine. Refrigerate for 2 hours. Drain, keeping wine aside.
2) Take a saucepan and melt butter in it. Cook garlic and basil and then stir in soup, ketchup and wine. Cook over low heat for 5 minutes,... - 43.9232
Saucy Asparagus Chicken
Place the asparagus in a greased 9 inch-square baking dish.
Brown the chicken on both sides in the oil in a skillet over medium heat.
Season with the salt and pepper.
Arrange the chicken over the asparagus.
Combine the soup, mayonnaise, lemon juice and curry... - 43.9046
Saucy Cheese-coated Perch
Thaw frozen fillets.
Cut into 4 portions.
Coat fish with flour.
Dip into a mixture of egg, salt, and pepper; then dip into a mixture of bread crumbs and cheese.
In skillet fry fish slowly in hot shortening till browned on one side, 4 to 5 minutes.
Turn and... - 43.8509
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Lightly grease a 1-quart casserole or baking dish.
3. In a large bowl, toss together the corn, beans, cheese, celery, and onion.
4. In another small bowl, whisk mayonnaise and Worcestershire sauce with a... - 43.8323
Cut cod into serving-size portions; pat dry.
Dredge lightly in flour.
In large skillet, heat half of the oil over medium-high heat; brown cod lightly on both sides.
Arrange cod in 8-inch (2 L) square baking dish; sprinkle with feta.
Pour remaining oil into... - 43.819
Saucy Oven Spareribs
1) Make out serving-size pieces from the ribs.
2) In a pan, add oil to heat up over medium heat.
3) Add ribs to brown on both sides.
4) Season the ribs with 1 1/2 teaspoons salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
5) Use a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking... - 43.7426
Saucy Beef Roulades Continental
1) Beat the steak with mallet and cut into 6 long pieces.
2) In a bowl, mix together stuffing mix, celery and onion.
3) Spoon small amount of celery mixture on end of each steak piece.
4) Tightly roll up the steak and secure with... - 43.6222
Saucy Plum Chicken
1 In a bowl add walnuts and pour boiling water over them.
2 Let stand for 5 minutes. Drain and pat dry.
3 Cut chicken into small bite-size pieces.
4 In a medium mixing bowl, mix together egg and arrowroot.
5 Add chicken pieces to the... - 43.5629
Turkey Meat Loaf With Saucy Scallion Noodles
In large bowl, combine the turkey, egg, onions, green peppers, bread, marjoram, basil, oregano, black pepper, and thyme.
Stir in 1/2 cup of the tomato sauce.
Pack the mixture into a round 2-quart casserole.
Microwave on high for 10 to 12 minutes, or... - 43.5539
Saucy Chicken & Baked Polenta
Rinse chicken pieces, pat dry, and arrange slightly apart in a 9- by 13-inch baking pan.
Broil about 4 inches below heat, turning once, until browned on both sides (12 to 14 minutes total).
Lift chicken from pan and set aside.
To pan, add onion, bell pepper,... - 43.5385
Saucy Pizza Burgers
Saucy Pizza Burgers is an easy yet delicious snack recipe. Try this Saucy Pizza Burgers; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments. - 43.4323
Saucy Fish Fillets With Beer
1) Preheat oven 300°F.
2) Thaw frozen fish.
3) In a skillet add beer, onion, celery, parsley, salt and pepper and boil.
4) Gently add fish and cook covered simmering for 8 to 10 minutes till fish flakes.
5) Drain out the fish and place... - 43.416
Saucy Meat Loaf
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a saucepan, blend the soup and water together.
3) In a large bowl, combine 1/2 cup soup mixture, ground beef, bread, onion, parsley, beaten egg, salt, and pepper together.
4) Mix thoroughly and... - 43.4011
Baked Saucy Meat Balls
1) Preheat oven to 375°F before baking.
2) Take a large bowl and mix together ground beef, sausage meat, applesauce, bread crumbs, prunes, salt, and pepper in it with a fork just until blended.
3) Figure the mixture into 24 balls and... - 43.2687
Saucy Strawberry Lattice Pie
Prepare a 9-inch pie shell; place in refrigerator to chill thoroughly.
Combine strawberries and a mixture of sugar, flour, and cinnamon in a large bowl.
Let stand 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, roll out remaining pastry and cut lattice strips.
Mix lemon juice into... - 43.1995
Saucy Cheese Fillets
Cut fish into serving-sized pieces, if necessary, and arrange in single layer in buttered baking dish.
Cheese Sauce: In saucepan, melt butter; cook onion until tender, 3 to 5 minutes.
Stir in flour until smooth.
Gradually add milk, stirring until smoothly... - 43.1639
Saucy Sausage Pinwheels
Sift cornmeal, flour, baking powder and 2 teaspoons salt together into fciowl.
Cut in shortening until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Add milk; stir lightly until mixture is just moistened.
Divide dough into 2 parts.
Knead 1 part gently for several seconds... - 43.1606
Saucy Turkey, Manicotti
Cook manicotti according to package directions about 10 minutes; drain.
Combine onion and water; let stand 5 minutes.
Combine sourcream and cream cheese in medium bowl; stir in onion, mushrooms, parsley, salt, pepper and chicken or turkey.
Spoon mixture into... - 43.0689
Saucy Blue Cheese Puff
1) Preheat the oven to 375 Deg F.
2) In a pan with water, cook the peas and carrots in the water and bouillon granules until tender.
3) Keep aside in the water.
4) In bowl, add 1/2 cup light cream or milk and cornstarch.
5) Stir... - 43.0391
Saucy Eggplant Casserole
Peel the eggplant if the skin is tough.
Cut into 1/2"-thick slices; halve the slices crosswise.
Place the slices in a 7" X 11" baking dish in an even layer.
Sprinkle with the water.
Microwave on high for 4 minutes, or until the eggplant is crisp-tender.
Drain... - 42.8487
Saucy Lamb Riblets
Trim excess fat from riblets.
Cook riblets, covered, in boiling salted water till tender, 1 to 1 1/4 hours.
Meanwhile, cook onion in oil till tender.
Add catsup, water, Worcestershire, brown sugar, vinegar, salt, and hot pepper sauce; heat... - 42.8273
Light And Saucy Shrimp
1. In 2-quart saucepan, combine first 7 ingredients let it simmer, covered, 10 minutes or until onions are tender.
2. Stir in tomatoes and vinegar and let it simmer, covered, 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Put in shrimp and let it simmer an... - 42.7938
Saucy Steak With Parsnips
1) Into a skillet, put the shortening and fry the steak till evenly browned,
2) Drain off the excess fat
3) Into the same skillet, add the soup, broth, pimento, and seasonings
4) Cover and cook over a low heat for at least an hour till the meat is ... - 42.7791
Saucy Pot Roast
Trim excess fat from roast.
Place meat in plastic bag; set in deep bowl.
Mix tomato juice, wine vinegar, garlic, Worcestershire, salt, sugar, basil, thyme, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Pour over meat; close bag.
Marinate overnight in refrigerator, turning bag... - 42.7454
Saucy Fruit Salad
1) In a bowl, combine the oranges, pineapples, bananas and apples. Keep aside.
2) In a large pan, add the pudding mix, milk, orange juice concentrate and banana yoghurt. Whip well to form a smooth mixture with no lumps.
3) Pour the pudding-yoghurt... - 42.6701
1. Heat 1 1/2 tbsp oil in a non-stick pan or karahi.
2. Add capsicum and onion. Saute for 2-3 minutes.
3. Add paneer. Cook for 1 minute.
4. Remove pulp of tomato pieces and add to the paneer. Saute for a few seconds.
5. Remove all vegetables and paneer from... - 42.6667
Saucy Chicken Cacciatore
In a large skillet cook onions and garlic in oil over medium heat till onions are tender.
Remove onions; set aside.
Add more cooking oil to skillet, if needed.
In same skillet brown chicken pieces over medium heat about 15 minutes, turning to brown... - 42.6574
Saucy Steak Sandwich
Saucy Steak Sandwich is a tasty steak sandwich. The combination of the delicious sauce and steak is mouthwatering. Try the Saucy Steak Sandwich at home and you will understand what I am talking about! - 42.6381
Saucy Pot Roast
This an amazing Saucy Pot Roast recipe. The wonderful combinations of the prepared meat and vegetables with the gravy is sure to win you some fans. Try the Saucy Pot Roast for a filling and delicious Main Dish. - 42.608
Saucy Fish Fillets With Honey
1. Heat the oven to 350Â°F (175Â°C.)
2. On an 8-inch baking dish, arrange the fish fillets, in a single layer. Keep aside.
3. In a saucepan, combine the ingredients for the sauce.
4. Heat over moderate flame, stirring and bring to... - 42.5988
Saucy Chicken Fricassee
The successful chicken fricassee must have plenty of chicken, so get a large stewing hen.
Have it cut up at the joints.
Save the liver and gizzard.
A 6 or 7 pound fowl will serve 6 to 8 dinner guests.
Wash the chicken pieces thoroughly and put in a Dutch oven... - 42.5074
Saucy Ham Roll-ups
Pour sherry over ham slices in a 10x6x2-inch baking dish.
Marinate in refrigerator 2 hours, turning slices several times.
In small skillet cook onion in butter or margarine till tender; add mushrooms.
Spoon about 1 tablespoon of the onion mixture along one... - 42.5029
Asparagus And Ham Saucy Crepes
To make the crepes: Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Layer ham, cheese and asparagus on crepes; roll to enclose filling.
Arrange in 9 x 13-inch baking dish sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
Bake for 20 minutes.
To make the onion sauce: Saute onions in butter... - 42.3919
Saucy Green Noodles
In a small skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
Saute onion until golden.
Add parsley, chives, lemon peel and garlic powder.
Bring water to a rapid boil in a heavy 3 quart saucepan.
Add salt and oil.
Gradually add noodles, being sure water continues to... - 42.2809
Saucy Lamb Meatballs
1) In a bowl, mix the bread crumbs, egg, 1/4 cup orange juice, salt, cinnamon, 1/8 tsp pepper.
2) Mix the ground lamb.
3) Shape the mixture into 1 1/2" meatballs.
4) In the large skillet, brown the meatballs in the heated oil.
5) Drain off the... - 42.2205
Saucy Cabbage Wedges
Saucy Cabbage Wedges is a great option for a side dish. This is a great accompaniment with any grilled meat. It is simple but yet so delicious. Try it! - 42.1935
Saucy Bean N Beef Pie
Heat oven to 350Â°.
Mix meat, half the onions, the bread crumbs, 1/4 cup of the soup, the egg, thyme leaves, salt and pepper.
Press mixture evenly against bottom and side of ungreased 9 inch pie pan.
Turn beans into meat-lined pan; spread remaining soup... - 42.1542
Saucy Tenderloin With Polenta
Combine first 3 ingredients in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil.
Add cornmeal in a slow, steady stream, stirring constantly.
Reduce heat to medium, and cook, stirring constantly, 20 minutes or until cornmeal mixture (polenta) pulls away from sides of... - 42.1433
Saucy Spaghetti Squash Ole
Halve the spaghetti squash lengthwise and remove seeds.
Place, cut side down, on a baking sheet.
Bake in a 350° oven for 45 to 50 minutes or till tender.
Use a fork to shred and separate the spaghetti squash into strands.
Meanwhile, for sauce, in a large... - 42.0581
Saucy Mushroom Veal Marengo
Saucy Mushroom Veal Marengo is simply a delicious recipe. Try this amazingly tempting Saucy Mushroom Veal Marengo recipe; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this. - 42.0543
Saucy Apple Pork Roast
Trim fat from meat.
Cut small slits (about 1/2 inch wide and 1 inch deep) in meat; insert a slice of garlic in each slit.
In a small bowl combine salt, rosemary, and black pepper.
Rub rosemary mixture evenly over meat.
Place meat on a rack in a shallow... - 42.0221
Saucy Stove Top Barbecue
Place roast in a dutch oven; add water to cover roast, and bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 1 hour.
Uncover and cook over low heat an additional hour or until roast is tender.
Drain off liquid.
Remove and discard all fat and bone from roast;... - 41.9692
Saucy Pork And Peppers
Saucy Pork And Peppers has a fine taste. Saucy Pork And Peppers gets its taste from pork mixed with spy sauce and parsley. Saucy Pork And Peppers is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 41.923
Saucy Carolina Meat Loaf
Saucy Carolina Meat Loaf is a delicious mouth-watering recipe. Try this amazingly irresistible Saucy Carolina Meat Loaf dish; I bet you will get a lot of compliments for this one! - 41.8961
Saucy Chicken Livers
These Saucy Chicken Livers make a perfect filling for English muffins. Try these Saucy Chicken Livers for your next meals and let me know fi you like it. your suggestions for this creamy chicken dish are welcome ! - 41.8102
Saucy Pork Roast
1) Preheat oven to 325 degree.
2) In a shallow roasting pan, place meat and roastfor 3 hours or until meat thermometer registers 170 degree.
3) In a saucepan, combine the first 6 ingredients and stir in cornstarch.
4) Cook until sauce is... - 41.7674
Place onion, celery and butter in a 2 qt.glass casserole dish.
Cover and microwave 2 to 3 minutes or until tender.
Cover and microwave 5 to 7 minutes or until asparagus can be separated with a fork.
Stir once during cooking.
Stir in remaining... - 41.6971
Saucy Broccoli Onion Bake
In a medium saucepan cook broccoli and onions, covered, in a small amount of boiling water for 4 minutes.
Drain well, removing vegetables from saucepan.
In the same saucepan melt 1 tablespoon butter.
Stir in flour, herb, salt, and pepper.
Add milk all at... - 41.6544
Saucy Ham Loaf
Drain pineapple, reserving 1/2 cup pineapple juice.
Set pineapple aside.
Combine reserved juice, brown sugar, lemon juice, cornstarch, and dry mustard in a 4-cup glass measure.
Microwave at HIGH, uncovered, 3 to 4 minutes or until mixture is thickened and... - 41.595
Saucy Fruit Salad
Saucy fruit salad is a mixed fruit salad. Dressed with sour cream with a hint of vinegar and orange juice, the saucy fruit salad is tossed woth coconut. Served chilled it is a lovely treat with meals. - 41.5479
Saucy Beef Kabobs
In deep bowl, combine meat and wine; refrigerate 2 hours.
Drain, reserving wine.
In saucepan, cook garlic and basil in butter; stir in soup, wine, and ketchup.
Cook over low heat for 5 minutes.
Stir now and then.
Arrange alternately on 4 skewers: beef,... - 41.5277
Saucy Pork And Peppers
Remove peel from limes using vegetable peeler.
Squeeze juice from limes.
In small bowl, combine lime juice and peel, soy sauce, garlic, oregano leaves, thyme leaves, cayenne pepper, parsley and bay leaf; blend well.
Place pork cubes in plastic bag or nonmetal... - 41.5169
Saucy Recipes By Category