- » Saucy
Enjoy our collection of saucy recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for saucy recipes.
Saucy Slow - Cooked Chuck Roast
Learn to perfectly prepare a slow cooked chuck roast by watching the video and carefully following steps and tips given by the chef. It is a dish that is definitely going to please all chuck roast lovers as the end result is juicy and flavorful. - 130.041
Saucy Tofu And Turkey Stir Fry
Tofu is sought after for its health values and for the fact that it is a good gluten substitute. Here is a recipe to make Saucy Tofu Stir Fry in a fusion style using Asian as well as other global ingredients and cooking techniques. Good with rice! - 118.243
Roasted Saucy Chicken
Winter is the time to enjoy roasted chicken and this recipe of roasted saucy chicken definitely has something unique to offer. In fact, it is the sauce which makes the chicken more succulent and more delicious. So, go through the video, learn the process and... - 118.123
Saucy Clams And Barilotti Pasta
Chef Mark whips up a flavorful pasta and clam dish that retains all the juices of clam which acts as the cooking liquid for the pasta. Now, this is one good preparation where you don’t add other flavors just because the natural ones are not lost. Make a... - 116.571
Saucy Pot Ribs
If you don’t want to mess up with your grill to cook the pork ribs, here is an easy method for you. Yes, you can pep up these spicy and saucy pork ribs in a pot. Want to check how? Watch the video and prepare yourself. - 113.265
Hot And Saucy Baked Beans
Baked beans from the cans could be boring, so how about jazzing it up? This video will give everyone a good break from the bland beans and it’s something to be made again and again. All it requires is browning sausage, mixing with seasonings and sauces and... - 108.272
Homestyle Hot And Saucy Baked Beans
What better way to cheer up your gut on a drizzly autumn evening than hot and saucy baked beans? Perfect for a busy weeknight, this is one irresistible dish that makes for a hearty, pocket-friendly family fare. Betty's recipe of this treat is so simple to... - 102.835
Saucy Banana Split
If you are looking for a dessert that would just leave your guests jaws-dropped, this is it. In this video, Betty shows how to make saucy banana split. Serve them with three large dollop of vanilla ice cream and top it with a lip-smacking sauce and voila! you... - 101.508
Saucy-spicy Stir Fried Vegetables
How about some healthy stir fried vegetables for dinner? Here is Chef Vikas putting his Chinese spin on this dish! A great healthy recipe. Don’t worry about any Hindi conversation you hear in between! No information being lost! - 98.315
Easy To Make Saucy Party Dip
Your party appetizers will fall flat without zesty saucy party dips. To sizzle up your party platter, Betty shows how to make a delectable saucy party dip. Ideal for any party, any appetizer, or any snack, this dip surely won't disappoint. Stream the video... - 96.1009
Saucy Mushroom Wine Chicken
All of you, who prefer gravy preparation of chicken, would surely like this. The mushroom wine sauce coated chicken pieces offer a gastronomical extravaganza. Serve this over rice or pasta or with bread roll, it is going to be super unique. Learn the details... - 95.5914
Saucy Chinese Style Spaghetti
1. Boil the spaghetti and keep aside.
2. Add 2 tbsp oil in a frying pan, add all the vegetables and stir fry for 1 min.
3. Add the sauces and stir fry for another ½ a min.
4. Add spaghetti, adjust the seasoning, and mix... - 90.4506
Stir Fried Saucy Cabbage
Do you like cabbage? Here is a great healthy recipe for a stir fried cabbage. Chef Vikas shows you how to use the Ching’s all-in-one sauce to make this delicious looking dish. Ready in minutes, this is a great option when you want to plate out a dish with... - 90.3905
Braised Saucy Chicken Wings
Looking for a different recipe with chicken wings? Watch Chef Vikas as he prepares this delicious looking recipe. Ready in only minutes, this is a great dish to add to your spread! - 89.4942
Braised Saucy Cottage Cheese
Ever tried cottage cheese in your recipes? Here is Ching’s Chef Vikas demonstrating a great cottage cheese recipe. A quick and simple dish, well flavored with Ching’s sauces! - 85.9174
Saucy Garlic Noodles
Instant garlic noodles for dinner? Here’s is Ching’s instant noodles for an instant tasty meal to satisfy your Chinese craving! Watch Chef Vikas as he demonstrates the right way to cook this. - 72.5715
German Pancake With Saucy Apples
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2.In a large oven-proof frying pan put in margarine and let set in oven.
3.Mix together batter while margarine is melting.
4.In blender container put eggs and process for 1 minute at high speed.
5.With... - 49.1326
Saucy Swiss Steak
This Saucy Swiss steak is a recipe that you would love to have when you have a large gathering. A easy to make dish that would cater to the taste of all your guests. Try it!! - 48.4522
Saucy Cheese Enchiladas
1. Pre-heat oven to 350° F.
2. In a large skillet, saute onion and garlic in 2 tablespoons oil until tender.
3. Add in tomatoes, tomato sauce, chili powder, salt, oregano, and cumin; stir.
4. Allow it to simmer uncovered for 20 minutes,... - 47.2903
Make Ahead Saucy Sandwiches
1. Trim the bread crusts from the sides of the bread. Discard or reserve as desired.
2. In a medium bowl, combine chicken, soup, gravy, water chestnuts, pimientos, onions, salt and pepper.
3. Spread the mixture on 12 slices of bread.
4. Place the... - 46.953
Saucy Turkey And Rice
Combine rice, onion celery and green pepper in 2-quart casserole.
Add chicken broth and salt.
MICROWAVE 13 MINUTES on HIGH.
Let stand, covered, while preparing sauce.
Place butter in 1 1/2-quart casserole.
MICROWAVE on HIGH, until melted.
Stir in flour... - 46.62
Sweet 'n' Saucy Chops
1. In a large, casserole or pan large enough to accommodate the chops, heat the oil over medium-high flame.
2. When hot but not smoking, arrange the chops in the pan, and fry for about 5 to 7 minutes each side until evenly seared and fat is rendered.... - 46.5394
Saucy Beef And Noodles
1) Remove any extra fat from the steak.
2) Chop the steak into 1-inch pieces.
3) Spray the Dutch Oven with cooking spray. Add in oil and heat over medium-high flame.
4) Once the vessel is hot, toss in the meat. Cook till it browns well... - 46.329
Saucy Shrimp Curried Eggs
1) Make two halves of egg and remove the yolks.
2) Take a 10- x 6- x 2-inch baking dish and grease it well.
3) Take 1 1/2 cups of water and boil it.
4) Put shrimp into the boiling water and cook for 1 minute.
5) Drain the shrimp and peel it.
6)... - 45.9444
Saucy Party Meatballs
1) Combine together the ground beef, egg, breadcrumbs, onion, salt, pepper and monosodium glutamate and mix well. Shape mixture into balls measuring about 1-inch each.
2) In a large saucepan, combine together the 16-ounce can of... - 45.812
Saucy Mock Beef Meatballs
Combine beaten egg, milk, bread crumbs, salt, and dash pepper.
Add ground beef-textured vegetable protein mixture; mix well.
Shape into 24 meatballs.
Coat lightly with flour.
Brown the meatballs in hot oil in skillet.
Drain off fat.
Combine tomato sauce,... - 45.6913
1) Cut the sirloin top across its grain into 1/8-inch thick slices.
2) Dust a mixture of flour and mustard over the sirloin slices.
3) In the saucepan, melt butter. Add in the onion and mushrooms and saute for a few minutes.
4) Mix in the condensed... - 45.6913
Saucy Crispy Whiting
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour, salt and pepper. Mix well.
2. Coat each fillet with flour, dip in beaten and coat uniformly with breadcrumbs. Keep aside.
3. In a medium sized wok, melt butter.
4. Once hot, add crumbed fillets and fry on both... - 45.654
Saucy Lentils N' Potatoes
1) In a 1-quart ovenproof shallow casserole, mix together the water and chicken broth mix. Mix well to dissolve.
2) To this, add the potatoes.
3) With a vented plastic wrap, cover the casserole.
4) On high power, microwave this mixture for 5... - 45.4152
Cut cod into serving-size portions; pat dry.
Dredge lightly in flour.
In large skillet, heat half of the oil over medium-high heat; brown cod lightly on both sides.
Arrange cod in 8-inch (2 L) square baking dish; sprinkle with feta.
Pour remaining oil into... - 45.3275
Saucy Fish Fillets
Saucy fish fillets are made microwaved whitefish fillets cooked with a fruity sauce. The whitefish fillets are prepared with a butter and paprika seasoning. Served with a lightly cooked sauce with pineapple juice, chicken bouillon and vinegar spiced with... - 45.2508
1) Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2) Inside each dove, place a small piece of onion and celery.
3) With a slice of bacon, wrap the dove.
4) With a toothpick, secure the dove.
5) In a large casserole, place the birds.
6) Sprinkle with... - 45.0842
Saucy Salmon With Green Sauce
Drain and flake salmon.
Drain and mince pimento.
Combine salmon, pimento, carrots, potatoes, corn, peas, onion, cracker crumbs and seasonings in large bowl.
Stir in 1 cup milk and beaten egg yolks; mix well.
Beat egg whites until stiff; fold into salmon... - 44.8214
Saucy Pork And Peppers
1. Take out of the peel from limes using vegetable peeler and squeeze juice from limes.
2. Take a small bowl and combine lime juice and peel, soy sauce, garlic, oregano leaves, thyme leaves, cayenne pepper, parsley and bay leaf and blend... - 44.6758
Saucy Sweet Sour Chicken Wings
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Cut the chicken wings in halves, arrange the wings in a plastic sealable bags.
3) In a bowl, mix together water, oil, sugar, ketchup, vinegar, garlic salt and bouillon.
4) Whisk the ketchup mixture well to... - 44.6152
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Lightly grease a 1-quart casserole or baking dish.
3. In a large bowl, toss together the corn, beans, cheese, celery, and onion.
4. In another small bowl, whisk mayonnaise and Worcestershire sauce with a... - 44.2535
Saucy Corned Beef Burgers
Combine corned beef, mayonnaise, onion, horseradish, and pepper; shape into 6 patties.
Blend egg and water; dip patties into egg, then crumbs.
Brown lightly in hot shortening.
Place patties in 10 x 6 x 1 1/2-inch baking dish.
Quarter cheese slices diagonally;... - 44.2169
Saucy Beef Roulades Continental
1) Beat the steak with mallet and cut into 6 long pieces.
2) In a bowl, mix together stuffing mix, celery and onion.
3) Spoon small amount of celery mixture on end of each steak piece.
4) Tightly roll up the steak and secure with... - 44.2079
Baked Saucy Meat Balls
1) Preheat oven to 375°F before baking.
2) Take a large bowl and mix together ground beef, sausage meat, applesauce, bread crumbs, prunes, salt, and pepper in it with a fork just until blended.
3) Figure the mixture into 24 balls and... - 44.1819
Saucy Shrimp Over Chinese Noodle Cakes
Saucy shrimp over chinese noodle cakes is a spicy shrimp recipe. Cooked with catsup and soy sauce blend, the shrimp is stir fried with spices like ginger and garlic. Prepared with added vegetables, it is finished with the soy sauce blend for a savory and... - 44.1717
Saucy Blue Cheese Puff
1) Preheat the oven to 375 Deg F.
2) In a pan with water, cook the peas and carrots in the water and bouillon granules until tender.
3) Keep aside in the water.
4) In bowl, add 1/2 cup light cream or milk and cornstarch.
5) Stir... - 44.0306
Saucy Chicken And New Potatoes
1) In hot water, dissolve the bouillon cube and set it aside.
2) Saute the chicken breasts in a large non-stick skillet in hot oil. Cook on both the sides till the chicken has browned.
3) Add the garlic and onion and cook for about 5 minutes or till... - 44.0228
Saucy Sausage Beef Burgers
Combine milk, crumbs, and poultry seasoning.
Add sausage and beef; mix well.
Shape into 6 patties.
Brown slowly in skillet. (Electric skillet 350°.)
Drain off fat.
Stir flour and paprika into soup; gradually blend in 1 cup water.
Pour around patties; cook... - 43.9679
Saucy Meat Loaf
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a saucepan, blend the soup and water together.
3) In a large bowl, combine 1/2 cup soup mixture, ground beef, bread, onion, parsley, beaten egg, salt, and pepper together.
4) Mix thoroughly and... - 43.9195
1) Take a bowl and mix the ground beef and chopped onion.
2) Take a skillet and heat oil in it.
3) Sauté the meat-onion mixture over it until meat turns brown.
4) Stir and crumble the meat.
5) Drain out the excess oil by placing it on paper towels.
6)... - 43.902
Saucy Steak Rolls
1) Place meat in a flat surface and pound meat until very thin.
2) Cut into 8 rectangular pieces.
3) Sprinkle salt and pepper over the meat.
4) Separate onion, parsley, and basil between the meat pieces.
5) Gently roll up jelly-roll... - 43.7022
Saucy Hot Fudge Pudding
Combine flour, 3/4 cup sugar, baking powder and salt.
Blend margarine and 1/4 cup cocoa.
Add to dry ingredients along with milk and vanilla.
Sauce: Combine remaining 3/4 cup sugar, 1/4 cup cocoa and nuts; sprinkle over batter.
Pour hot water over all.
DO NOT... - 43.6269
Saucy Plum Chicken
1 In a bowl add walnuts and pour boiling water over them.
2 Let stand for 5 minutes. Drain and pat dry.
3 Cut chicken into small bite-size pieces.
4 In a medium mixing bowl, mix together egg and arrowroot.
5 Add chicken pieces to the... - 43.6214
Saucy Oven Spareribs
1) Make out serving-size pieces from the ribs.
2) In a pan, add oil to heat up over medium heat.
3) Add ribs to brown on both sides.
4) Season the ribs with 1 1/2 teaspoons salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
5) Use a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking... - 43.2419
Saucy Beef With Chinese Vegetables
1. Use a sharp steak knife to slice the meat at a slant into thin slices, across grain.
2. Further slice the meat into 3-inch long stips.
3. In a medium (2-quart) microwaveable casserole or dish, combine the beef, onion and teriyaki... - 43.2347
Saucy Pork Chops
1) Add salt, pepper, and garlic powder to the chops and season.
2) In a skillet, heat some oil and brown the chops and drain.
3) In a bowl, mix ketchup, brown sugar, and liquid smoke.
4) In a slow cooker, put in the onions. Dredge the pork chops in... - 42.706
Asparagus And Ham Saucy Crepes
To make the crepes: Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Layer ham, cheese and asparagus on crepes; roll to enclose filling.
Arrange in 9 x 13-inch baking dish sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
Bake for 20 minutes.
To make the onion sauce: Saute onions in butter... - 42.6005
Saucy Cheese Fillets
Cut fish into serving-sized pieces, if necessary, and arrange in single layer in buttered baking dish.
Cheese Sauce: In saucepan, melt butter; cook onion until tender, 3 to 5 minutes.
Stir in flour until smooth.
Gradually add milk, stirring until smoothly... - 42.5776
Saucy Mushroom Chicken
Saucy Mushroom Chicken gives a smooth taste. The grape juice enhances the taste of Saucy Mushroom Chicken. Saucy Mushroom Chicken can be prepared very easily. - 42.4583
Saucy Lamb Meatballs
1) In a bowl, mix the bread crumbs, egg, 1/4 cup orange juice, salt, cinnamon, 1/8 tsp pepper.
2) Mix the ground lamb.
3) Shape the mixture into 1 1/2" meatballs.
4) In the large skillet, brown the meatballs in the heated oil.
5) Drain off the... - 42.4339
Saucy Asparagus Chicken
Place the asparagus in a greased 9 inch-square baking dish.
Brown the chicken on both sides in the oil in a skillet over medium heat.
Season with the salt and pepper.
Arrange the chicken over the asparagus.
Combine the soup, mayonnaise, lemon juice and curry... - 42.411
Saucy Sausage Pinwheels
Sift cornmeal, flour, baking powder and 2 teaspoons salt together into fciowl.
Cut in shortening until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Add milk; stir lightly until mixture is just moistened.
Divide dough into 2 parts.
Knead 1 part gently for several seconds... - 42.3698
Saucy Chicken & Baked Polenta
Rinse chicken pieces, pat dry, and arrange slightly apart in a 9- by 13-inch baking pan.
Broil about 4 inches below heat, turning once, until browned on both sides (12 to 14 minutes total).
Lift chicken from pan and set aside.
To pan, add onion, bell pepper,... - 42.3466
Turkey Meat Loaf With Saucy Scallion Noodles
In large bowl, combine the turkey, egg, onions, green peppers, bread, marjoram, basil, oregano, black pepper, and thyme.
Stir in 1/2 cup of the tomato sauce.
Pack the mixture into a round 2-quart casserole.
Microwave on high for 10 to 12 minutes, or... - 42.273
Slim But Saucy Pot Roast
1) Preheat hot oven at 475°.
2) In a nonstick roasting pan pot roast uncovered in a preheated 475° oven till brown.
3) Pour the pan drippings and lower oven temperature to 325°.
4) Rub meat with salt and pepper. Add onions, cheese... - 42.1579
Saucy Cheese-coated Perch
Thaw frozen fillets.
Cut into 4 portions.
Coat fish with flour.
Dip into a mixture of egg, salt, and pepper; then dip into a mixture of bread crumbs and cheese.
In skillet fry fish slowly in hot shortening till browned on one side, 4 to 5 minutes.
Turn and... - 42.1258
Saucy Fish Fillets With Beer
1) Preheat oven 300°F.
2) Thaw frozen fish.
3) In a skillet add beer, onion, celery, parsley, salt and pepper and boil.
4) Gently add fish and cook covered simmering for 8 to 10 minutes till fish flakes.
5) Drain out the fish and place... - 42.0161
1. Use a 2-piece meat loaf pan or line a loaf pan (9-X5-X3-inch) with foil.
2. Preheat the oven to 350° F (170 degree C)
3. In a cup, dissolve the instant bouillon in boiling water.
4. In a large bowl, combine the meat with the... - 41.8318
Saucy Beef Kabobs
1) Take a deep bowl and combine meat and wine. Refrigerate for 2 hours. Drain, keeping wine aside.
2) Take a saucepan and melt butter in it. Cook garlic and basil and then stir in soup, ketchup and wine. Cook over low heat for 5 minutes,... - 41.8146
Saucy Turkey Manicotti
Cook manicotti shells in boiling salted water till tender, 15 to 20 minutes; drain.
Combine water and instant minced onion; let stand 5 minutes.
Combine cream cheese and sour cream sauce mix; blend in milk.
Stir in softened onion, mushrooms, parsley, salt,... - 41.8113
Saucy Cabbage Wedges
Saucy Cabbage Wedges is a great option for a side dish. This is a great accompaniment with any grilled meat. It is simple but yet so delicious. Try it! - 41.3803
Saucy Fruit Salad
1) In a bowl, combine the oranges, pineapples, bananas and apples. Keep aside.
2) In a large pan, add the pudding mix, milk, orange juice concentrate and banana yoghurt. Whip well to form a smooth mixture with no lumps.
3) Pour the pudding-yoghurt... - 41.3184
Saucy Steak Sandwich
Saucy Steak Sandwich is a tasty steak sandwich. The combination of the delicious sauce and steak is mouthwatering. Try the Saucy Steak Sandwich at home and you will understand what I am talking about! - 41.2894
Saucy Tuna And Vegetables
1) In a saucepan, melt the butter or margarine.
2) Stir in the flour to smoothen.
3) Stir in the milk and the minced dried onion.
4) Cook until thick and bubbly, cook for further 1-2 min.
5) Stir in the cream cheese until melted.
6) Stir in the tuna... - 41.279
Saucy Turkey, Manicotti
Cook manicotti according to package directions about 10 minutes; drain.
Combine onion and water; let stand 5 minutes.
Combine sourcream and cream cheese in medium bowl; stir in onion, mushrooms, parsley, salt, pepper and chicken or turkey.
Spoon mixture into... - 41.2163
Saucy Pizza Burgers
Saucy Pizza Burgers is an easy yet delicious snack recipe. Try this Saucy Pizza Burgers; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments. - 41.206
1. Heat 1 1/2 tbsp oil in a non-stick pan or karahi.
2. Add capsicum and onion. Saute for 2-3 minutes.
3. Add paneer. Cook for 1 minute.
4. Remove pulp of tomato pieces and add to the paneer. Saute for a few seconds.
5. Remove all vegetables and paneer from... - 41.1485
Saucy Pot Roast
This an amazing Saucy Pot Roast recipe. The wonderful combinations of the prepared meat and vegetables with the gravy is sure to win you some fans. Try the Saucy Pot Roast for a filling and delicious Main Dish. - 41.0227
Saucy Asparagus Spears
1. Wash and slice the asparagus.
2. Take a deep saucepan and place the asparagus. Add boiling water to a depth of about an inch and cover the pan.
3. Cook for 15 minutes or until crisply soft or cook the frozen asparagus.
4. In the meantime, take a... - 41.0161
Saucy Steak With Parsnips
1) Into a skillet, put the shortening and fry the steak till evenly browned,
2) Drain off the excess fat
3) Into the same skillet, add the soup, broth, pimento, and seasonings
4) Cover and cook over a low heat for at least an hour till the meat is ... - 40.9656
Saucy Rice Loaf
Combine all ingredients; mix well.
Place in greased, waxed paper-lined 9 x 5 x 3-inch pan.
Place pan in container of hot water.
Bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour or until loaf is set in center.
Loosen loaf around edges with spatula; turn onto heated... - 40.9653
Saucy Green Noodles
In a small skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
Saute onion until golden.
Add parsley, chives, lemon peel and garlic powder.
Bring water to a rapid boil in a heavy 3 quart saucepan.
Add salt and oil.
Gradually add noodles, being sure water continues to... - 40.9593
Saucy Beef On Rolls
1) In a heavy skillet, melt the butter; then stir in chili powder and minced garlic.
2) Add the steak, saute until lightly browned, then push to one side.
3) Stir in the celery and onion, saute until tender.
4) Stir in the tomato soup, water, vinegar... - 40.9339
Saucy Chicken Cacciatore
In a large skillet cook onions and garlic in oil over medium heat till onions are tender.
Remove onions; set aside.
Add more cooking oil to skillet, if needed.
In same skillet brown chicken pieces over medium heat about 15 minutes, turning to brown... - 40.8724
Saucy Eggplant Casserole
Peel the eggplant if the skin is tough.
Cut into 1/2"-thick slices; halve the slices crosswise.
Place the slices in a 7" X 11" baking dish in an even layer.
Sprinkle with the water.
Microwave on high for 4 minutes, or until the eggplant is crisp-tender.
Drain... - 40.812
Saucy Strawberry Lattice Pie
Prepare a 9-inch pie shell; place in refrigerator to chill thoroughly.
Combine strawberries and a mixture of sugar, flour, and cinnamon in a large bowl.
Let stand 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, roll out remaining pastry and cut lattice strips.
Mix lemon juice into... - 40.7881
Saucy Poached Pears
Cut pears in half lengthwise; insert 2 cloves in broad end of each pear half.
Heat sugar, orange juice, lemon juice, white grape juice, and cinnamon stick to boiling, stirring constantly until sugar is dissolved; place pears in fruit syrup.
Simmer uncovered,... - 40.7508
Saucy Fish Fillets With Honey
1. Heat the oven to 350Â°F (175Â°C.)
2. On an 8-inch baking dish, arrange the fish fillets, in a single layer. Keep aside.
3. In a saucepan, combine the ingredients for the sauce.
4. Heat over moderate flame, stirring and bring to... - 40.7244
Saucy Meatball Pockets
In bowl, lightly beat egg; mix in beef, onion, mint, oregano, salt and pepper.
Shape into 18 meatballs.
In large skillet, heat 1 tsp (5 mL) of the oil over medium-high heat; cook red pepper, stirring, for 3 to 5 minutes or until softened.
Remove... - 40.5369
Saucy Baked Eggs
1. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2. In a saucepan, mix together all ingredients except eggs; heat with occasional stirring until cheese melts.
3. Into individual baking dishes or 6-ounce size custard cups, break 2 eggs in... - 40.4916
Light And Saucy Shrimp
1. In 2-quart saucepan, combine first 7 ingredients let it simmer, covered, 10 minutes or until onions are tender.
2. Stir in tomatoes and vinegar and let it simmer, covered, 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Put in shrimp and let it simmer an... - 40.3414
Quick Saucy Chicken Stir Fry
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in wok or large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add vegetables and garlic; stir-fry 4 to 5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Remove vegetables from pan.
Add remaining oil and chicken to pan; stir-fry 4 minutes or until tender.
Reduce heat;... - 40.2964
Saucy Tenderloin With Polenta
Combine first 3 ingredients in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil.
Add cornmeal in a slow, steady stream, stirring constantly.
Reduce heat to medium, and cook, stirring constantly, 20 minutes or until cornmeal mixture (polenta) pulls away from sides of... - 40.2775
Saucy Ham Roll-ups
Pour sherry over ham slices in a 10x6x2-inch baking dish.
Marinate in refrigerator 2 hours, turning slices several times.
In small skillet cook onion in butter or margarine till tender; add mushrooms.
Spoon about 1 tablespoon of the onion mixture along one... - 40.2642
Saucy Pot Roast
Trim excess fat from roast.
Place meat in plastic bag; set in deep bowl.
Mix tomato juice, wine vinegar, garlic, Worcestershire, salt, sugar, basil, thyme, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Pour over meat; close bag.
Marinate overnight in refrigerator, turning bag... - 40.2155
Saucy Lamb Riblets
Trim excess fat from riblets.
Cook riblets, covered, in boiling salted water till tender, 1 to 1 1/4 hours.
Meanwhile, cook onion in oil till tender.
Add catsup, water, Worcestershire, brown sugar, vinegar, salt, and hot pepper sauce; heat... - 40.2092
Saucy Pork And Peppers
Saucy Pork And Peppers has a fine taste. Saucy Pork And Peppers gets its taste from pork mixed with spy sauce and parsley. Saucy Pork And Peppers is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 40.1915
Saucy Beef Pocket Sandwich
1.In a pan, boil water with salt and put carrots in it and cook for 20 minutes, until soft.
2.Once done, strain and keep the carrots aside.
3.In a large bowl, put butter or margarine, apricot, salt, orange rind, nutmeg, and lemon juice and blend them... - 40.1854
Saucy Carolina Meat Loaf
Saucy Carolina Meat Loaf is a delicious mouth-watering recipe. Try this amazingly irresistible Saucy Carolina Meat Loaf dish; I bet you will get a lot of compliments for this one! - 40.1409
Saucy Ham Loaf
Drain pineapple, reserving 1/2 cup pineapple juice.
Set pineapple aside.
Combine reserved juice, brown sugar, lemon juice, cornstarch, and dry mustard in a 4-cup glass measure.
Microwave at HIGH, uncovered, 3 to 4 minutes or until mixture is thickened and... - 40.1391
Saucy Apple Pork Roast
Trim fat from meat.
Cut small slits (about 1/2 inch wide and 1 inch deep) in meat; insert a slice of garlic in each slit.
In a small bowl combine salt, rosemary, and black pepper.
Rub rosemary mixture evenly over meat.
Place meat on a rack in a shallow... - 40.0959
Saucy Chicken Livers
These Saucy Chicken Livers make a perfect filling for English muffins. Try these Saucy Chicken Livers for your next meals and let me know fi you like it. your suggestions for this creamy chicken dish are welcome ! - 40.0923
Saucy Spaghetti Squash Ole
Halve the spaghetti squash lengthwise and remove seeds.
Place, cut side down, on a baking sheet.
Bake in a 350° oven for 45 to 50 minutes or till tender.
Use a fork to shred and separate the spaghetti squash into strands.
Meanwhile, for sauce, in a large... - 40.0206
Saucy Beef And Veal Meatballs
In a 2-cup measure micro-cook onion and the 1 tablespoon water, uncovered, on 100% power (HIGH) for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes or till onion is tender; do not drain.
In a mixing bowl stir together beaten egg and the 2 tablespoons water.
Stir in onion mixture, fine... - 39.9454
Saucy Recipes By Category