- » Sauce Put Chicken
Sauce Put Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sauce put chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sauce put chicken recipes.
Chicken In Butter-hot Sauce Gravy Part 2: Putting It Together
If you don’t count calories, then you would like to try this! In this Part 2 of her 3-part video, watch Bree as she continues to prepare for her chicken dish. Adding in an endless amount of hot sauce into an endless amount of butter!!! Those chicken breasts... - 89.8283
Chicken With Soya Sauce And Honey
Put the marinade in a jar with a tight fitting lid.
Lay the chicken in a flat pyrex plate.
Pour marinade over and let stand (turning occasionally) in the refrigerator for 4 hours.
Put meat in clay baker with marinade.
Close and bake. - 37.1881
Chicken Legs And Peas In Pink Sauce
1. Take a medium non stick skillet, heat oil on medium high flame.
2. Put drumsticks and saute them until browned for 4 minutes.
3. Put the chicken in a plate.
4. Put tomato sauce, cream and 1/4 cup water in the skillet.
5. Transfer the chicken in the... - 37.6008
Chicken In Fruit Sauce
Season the chicken pieces with salt and pepper.
Heat shortening in cooker.
Brown the chicken on all sides.
Add orange juice honey, lemon juice, and curry powder.
Close cover of cooker and set pressure regulator in place.
When pressure is reached, cook for 15... - 38.1341
Chicken With Fresh Tomato Dill Sauce
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a medium saucepan, combine together the tomatoes, onion, celery, dill, salt, sugar and black pepper. Mix well.
3) Gently simmer the mixture over moderate heat for about 10 minutes.
4)... - 43.3353
Chicken N Mushroom Sauce
This Chicken N Mushroom Sauce tastes incredible ! Try this deliciously sauced cheesy chicken for your next meal. Your suggestions for this Chicken N Mushroom Sauce are welcome. - 26.8842
Betty's Chicken Wings With Hot Wing Sauce --super Bowl!
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Chicken Wings with Hot Wing Sauce. This is great recipe to serve as an appetizer or at a party, and with Super Bowl coming up, you and your friends are sure to enjoy it! - 0
Chicken And Mushroom Sauce
1. Combine mushroom soup and cheese in a 1-quart glass casserole. Cook uncovered in microwave oven 2 minutes at HIGH, or until cheese is melted.
2. Put pieces of toast (reserve 6 pieces for top) in bottom of an 8-inch round glass cake dish.
3. Put chicken on... - 21.2747
Chicken Liver With Sauce
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.Heat 2 tablespoons of butter and cook garlic and chicken livers in it.
3.Put mushrooms, tomato paste and meat glaze to it.
4.Turn the heat off and add flour to the mixture.
5.Mix flour and add wine... - 46.7569
Chicken With Pepper Sauce
This Chicken With Pepper Sauce makes a mindblowing combination with rice ! Try out this spicy chicken gravy and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Chicken With Pepper Sauce are welcome ! - 38.3547
Broiled Chicken With Cream Sauce
Remove skin from chicken and cut away meat from bones in one piece.
(Use a sharp thin-bladed knife, cutting close to bones, and meat will pull away easily; simmer bones in water for a broth for another day, if you wish.)
Place chicken, rounded side down, on... - 32.6404
Chicken In Currant Orange Sauce
Combine jelly and orange juice with 1/2 cup water.
Cook until smooth.
Blend cornstarch, mustard and pepper sauce with it.
Add cold water and cook with jelly mixture until thickened.
Flour and brown chicken.
Put in casserole and add sauce.
Cover and bake at... - 40.0743
Chicken Satay With Thai Peanut Sauce
Wonderful hors d'oeuvres can jazz up even the most boring parties. And when looking to 'wow' your guests, this yummy Thai-style recipe could really do the trick. Keith Snow shares his own unique satay recipe that is delicious to the core. Try it to know it. - 97.3734
Chicken And Peppers In Cider Sauce
1) Mix together the flour, salt and pepper.
2) Coat the chicken pieces with the seasoned flour.
3) Reserve the remaining flour.
4) In the bottom of a large non-stick casserole, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil.
5) Add the chicken pieces and... - 42.8165
Sauteed Chicken Breasts With Raspberry Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 200°F.
2) Place chicken breasts on a plate and drizzle salt and pepper. Add honey to raspberry vinegar and blend well.
3) Pour the raspberry mixture over chicken breasts and marinate for about 15 minutes.
4) Take... - 44.7585
Chicken And Bell Peppers In Chinese Sauce
This is a prize winning recipe. You must have made chicken in many styles, but this is a different one. This is a delicious appetizer which can be made in a matter of few minutes. - 95.4137
Paul Kirk's Grilled Chicken Sauce
1) In a saucepan, combine together all the ingredients.
2) Use a wire whisk to beat out all the jelly lumps.
3) Brush the mixture all over the chicken.
Put the chicken on the grill, keeping the bone-side down, over low heat. While cooking,... - 38.3147
Chicken In Peanut Sauce
Chicken In Peanut Sauce is a delicious dish that guarantees a sumptuous meal. This dish will be loved by your guest and family alike. Trust me, you will love this Chicken In Peanut Sauce recipe! - 46.2577
Chicken With Tomato Basil Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
2. Dip the chicken breasts in beaten eggs and chill for 2-3 hours.
3. Once done, take the chicken out and coat by rolling on breadcrumbs.
4. Take a 12 inch skillet, heat ¼ cup olive oil in it and cook the... - 46.275
Chicken With Lemon Sauce
Remove the skin from the chicken joints.
Put the joints in a meat tin, rounded side uppermost.
Spread the butter on the joints, then add herbs and lemon rind.
Sprinkle the joints with salt and pepper.
Make lemon juice up to 1/2 pint with stock then pour over... - 46.1866
Lemon Chicken With Sauce
1. In a bowl put the chicken strips with egg white and cornflour and put it in the fridge for 20 minutes.
2. In wok or deep frying pan heat oil until it is moderately hot.
3. Put the chicken and stir quickly to keep them from... - 45.7117
Chicken Fillets In Tomato Wine Sauce
1. In non-stick frying pan, spray butter-flavored spray.
2. Heat the frying pan to medium high.
3. Add the chicken pieces and cook for about 2 minutes on each side until brown color is obtained.
4. Remove the chicken pieces to a warm... - 46.3334
Chicken Satay With Peanut Sauce
Learn how to make your own chicken satay and peanut sauce. This chicken satay is one of my Malaysian street food favorites! - 124.18
Chicken Cacciatore In Marinara Sauce
1) Wash chicken under cold running water. Pat dry with paper towels.
2) In 6-quart Dutch oven heat oil and 3 tablespoons butter.
3) Add chicken in batches and brown on all sides. Remove.
4) Put back chicken to Dutch oven. Add Marinara... - 46.3454
Chicken In Light Sauce
In a small bowl, combine tomato sauce, yogurt, and 1 cup of water.
Mix well and set aside.
Put chopped garlic and ginger into the container of an electric blender, along with 2 tablespoons of water.
Blend until you have a smooth paste.
Cut chicken into... - 46.3382
Oven Fried Chicken With Hot Cranberry Dijon Sauce
Preheat the oven to 375° F.
Mix together the coating ingredients.
Put them in a plastic bag.
One at a time, put each quarter in the bag, close it tightly, and shake well to coat the chicken on all sides.
Discard any leftover crumbs.
Coat a baking sheet with... - 45.3186
Chicken Liver Sauce
Put 1 oz. butter, the bacon, onion and mushrooms into a saucepan and cook over gentle heat for 10 minutes.
Chop the livers finely, having first discarded any tissues or discoloured parts.
Add the livers and flour to the vegetables, increase the heat and stir... - 36.2221
Chicken With Almond Sauce
Into a pan, put the chicken, water, and 1 teaspoon salt; simmer until chicken is tender (about 35 minutes; 45 to 60 minutes if chicken is frozen).
Remove chicken pieces and keep hot; reserve chicken stock.
Melt butter in a small pan; add almonds and cook over... - 35.6812
Grilled Chicken With Fresh Cherry Sauce
Who would have thought that fresh cherries can work wonders not only for desserts but also in savory dishes? I guess Robin did and here she is creating one such savory recipe using fresh cherry puree. The sauce is served with chicken which can either be... - 104.272
Chicken Liver Sauce
Fry the onion very lightly in the melted butter in the uncovered cooker, then fry the mushrooms.
Toss the livers in the seasoned flour, add them to the cooker and fry lightly until just firm.
Add the stock, garlic, bouquet garni, tomato paste and... - 48.4127
Roast Chicken With Onion Apple Sauce
Sprinkle salt and pepper inside cavities of chicken; put apple and onion chunks inside cavities.
Truss chicken, and place breast down on a rack in a shallow pan.
Brush with part of melted butter.
Roast in a moderate oven (350°) for about 1 hour.
Meanwhile,... - 37.8942
Chicken With Lemon Caper Sauce
1. Split chicken in half and season it with salt and pepper.
2. Place a large skillet on medium high flame and heat olive oil in it. Place chicken in hot oil and cook for 4 minutes on the first side.
3. Flip and cook for an additional 4... - 0
Lobster Filled Chicken Breast With Black Bean Sauce
1) Take the chicken breasts to sprinkle salt and pepper.
2) Place a lobster tail quarter on the end of each chicken breast half, tuck in the edges, and roll around the lobster. Close up the ends with toothpicks and refrigerate.
3) Preheat the... - 45.1622
Chicken Breasts In Watercress Sauce
1. Sprinkle the chicken breast pieces with salt and pepper.
2. Put the eggs and flour in a different bowl with shallow depth.
3. Dip each of the chicken pieces in the egg then roll into flour.
4. Shake off the extra flour.
5. Take a sauté pan and heat... - 46.2194
Chicken Giblets In Paprika Sauce
Clean chicken gizzards thoroughly, remove thick skin and cut them into pieces of moderate size, then wash them in several lots of water until clean.
Heat fat in a pan, half fry the finely chopped onions in it, adding a little paprika, and thinning it with a... - 39.4849
Chicken Breast Enchiladas With Mild Green Chili Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. In a large saucepan or stockpot, bring the poaching liquid to boil.
3. Add the chicken breasts in the poaching liquid, arrange the pieces into a single layer, and cover with a lid.
4. Trim the flame... - 46.654
Chicken In Paprika Laced Walnut Sauce
PUT THE ONION, carrot, parsley, bay leaves, peppercorns, and salt in a large pot with the water.
Bring to a boil and simmer gently for 20 minutes.
Add the chicken pieces, with more hot water if needed to fully cover the chicken, and simmer until the meat is... - 44.8227
Chicken Mousse With Tomato Basil Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 325° F.
2) Use a blender or a food processor fitted with a steel blade, to combine the chicken with the eggs, yolks, cream, salt, pepper, and nutmeg in two batches. Process to a smooth paste. Add the prosciutto to the... - 45.1734
Eliche With Chicken And Cheese Sauce
1)Boil Buitoni Eliche, in a deep pan with salted water as per pack instructions.
2)Remove from heat and drain. Sprinkle 1 tsp Sasso Olive Oil and set aside.
3)In a pan, melt Nestle Butter and add in the maida flour. Stir for a minute.
4)Remove from... - 44.5814
Chicken With Mushroom Sauce
1) Take a large, deep casserole and arrange the chicken pieces.
2) Spatter the herbs, chives, seasoning, and sherry over the chicken pieces.
3) Add with 12 1/2 g (5 oz.) or 1 tablespoon of butter cubes.
4) Wrap the mouth of the casserole with an... - 47.7842
Chicken With Lemon Sauce
1 Preheat the oven
2 Prepare the giblet stock.
3 Reduce it down to 1/4 pint (150 ml) for a concentrated flavour.
4 In a bowl, mix the 3 oz (75 g) of butter with 1/4 teaspoon of salt, some freshly-milled pepper and a... - 43.6303
Chicken Satay With Chunky Peanut Sauce
There are many variations for satay but this is my favourite as it's as close to the satays we ate in Burma. You can use either chicken or pork and feel free to adjust to your own taste. - 39.9116
Chicken With Lemon Cream Sauce
Cut each joint in half and coat in seasoned flour.
Melt the fat in the uncovered pressure cooker and brown the chicken evenly.
Add the lemon juice, onion, wine and stock.
Put on the lid and bring up to high (15 lb) pressure.
Cook for 4-6 minutes.
Reduce... - 48.4341
Broiled Chicken With Cream Sauce
This Broiled Chicken With Cream Sauce is a real favorite with my family and friends. Slightly spicy with red pepper seasoning and a wonderful blend of chicken breast and bacon makes this Broiled Chicken With Cream Sauce a truly indulging treat for any... - 33.5032
Oven Fried Chicken In Tomato Sauce
1) Crush the garlic and finely chop the onions.
2) Butter an ovenproof dish.
3) Season the flour with salt and pepper and paprika, roll chicken pieces in that and brush thoroughly with beaten egg and roll in dried breadcrumbs.
4) Put... - 45.2823
Chicken Wings In Sweet And Spicy Sauce
I’m sure you agree chicken wings are a great appetizer. Here is a great recipe to prepare a quick dish. Chef Vikas demonstrates using Ching’s Secret sauces to prepare this appetizer. Simply fried, tossed in sauces and it’s good to go! Don’t get... - 89.313
Bbq Mango Sauce Chicken
How do you like the tangy and spicy taste of chicken? You can make your BBQ chicken more tangy and saucy, if you marinate the chicken in the mango sauce. Baste frequently while grilling, so that you get juicy and saucy chicken pieces. Watch the video and... - 111.513
Chicken In Garlic Sauce
Garlic chicken for dinner? Here is a great instant recipe to making this dish. Just loads of garlic and a dash of a few ready sauces and your dish is ready to be plated out! Watch this video and learn! - 86.4396
Chicken In Lemon Caper Sauce - Part 2
If you looking for some great authentic chicken dishes, here is the recipe for that. Give this one a try. It is a gourmet platter! The taste of the chicken can be enhanced if served with summer berry salad. Check out this video and part 3 video for more... - 101.215
Chicken In Lemon Caper Sauce - Part 1
Being a very popular dish in Italian-American resturants, chicken in lemon caper sauce can be easily made at home. You will find a very authentic flavored taste of chicken in this recipe. Check the recipe instructions right here. For more recipe detail, don't... - 97.0558
Stuffed Chicken Breasts With Sherry Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Beat each half chicken breast with flat side of meat mallet to 1/4 inch thick.
3. Divide and make butter into 4 balls.
4. In a bowl mix chives, parsley, garlic, salt, and pepper.
5. Roll the butter ball in... - 45.1325
Shallot Scented Chicken Sauce
Put the bones, shallots, mushrooms, and stock in a 3-quart pot and bring to a boil over high heat, skimming constantly.
Lower the heat and simmer, uncovered, until reduced by half, skimming often.
Return to a boil and whisk in the arrowroot mixture, which... - 26.9444
Chicken In Barbecue Sauce
1 Pat the chicken joints with kitchen paper until absolutely dry.
2 Preheat the oven.
3 Rub each joint all over with olive oil.
4 Season with freshly-milled pepper.
5 Into a shallow roasting tin, put the chicken joints.
6 ... - 43.9027
Chicken Gizzards In Sauce Pietro
Put salt pork in kettle with next 3 ingredients and cook until pork is golden brown.
Add gizzards, herbs, and salt and cook for a few minutes.
Add wine and simmer for about 25 minutes.
Add tomatoes, paste, and water and simmer until fairly thick.
Cook and... - 43.0421
Chicken Spaghetti Sauce
This sauce is really fresh and a nice change from beef or pork. It goes very well with creamy polenta or mashed potatoes as well. I used a whole chicken but feel free to use thighs and drumsticks for this. - 132.112
Chicken In Mushroom Sauce
1) Skin onions and finely chop them.
2) Trim celery and chop finely.
3) Trim mushrooms and finely slice.
4) Using a damp cloth, wipe the inside and out of the chicken. Pat dry it thoroughly and tie it up neatly.
5) Take out the giblets and... - 45.963
Roast Chicken With Morel Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 450° F.
2) Remove and discard the excess fat from the chicken.
3) Remove the tips off the chicken wings.
4) Rub butter all over the chicken and season with salt and pepper.
5) Stuff a small, halved onion in the... - 44.4796
Chicken With Grape Sauce
Simmer the chicken with the onion, carrot and bouquet garni, for about an hour or until tender.
Remove it, strain the stock and allow this to cool so that the fat can easily be lifted off.
Cut the flesh into nice sized pieces and put in a warm dish.
Wash the... - 41.5719
Chicken With White Wine Sauce
Heat the oil in the pan, put in the chicken pieces and brown on all sides.
Add the onion, carrot and garlic and cook for 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
Add the bay leaf, parsley, thyme and wine.
Bring to boiling point, cover and cook for 5 minutes, then - 33.8144
Mousselines Of Chicken And Apple With Apple Wine And Cream Sauce
Put the sliced apple with the lemon juice into a saucepan and cook over a gentle heat, until very soft.
Reduce to a puree in a food processor.
Put the roughly chopped chicken breast into a food processor and reduce to a paste.
Add the apple puree, egg and egg... - 46.9811
Chicken With Vegetable Sauce
1. Put 25 g (1 oz) of the butter into a large ovenproof casserole. Microwave on HIGH for 1 minute until the butter melts. Add the carrots, leeks and celery, stir well and cover with a lid or cling film and microwave on HIGH for 10 minutes until the vegetables... - 42.6352
Baby Turnips In Cream Of Chicken Sauce
Baby Turnips In Cream Of Chicken Sauce is a mind blowing appetizer. The Lemon juice gives Baby Turnips In Cream Of Chicken Sauce a tangy and refreshing taste. - 46.6643
Chicken In Orange Sauce With Cashews
1) In the slow cooker, place the chicken.
2) In a bowl, mix together orange juice, onions, salt and peppercorn.
3) Spoon the onion mixture over the chicken.
4) Put the lid on and simmer for 8 hours.
5) Take the chicken out of the cooker and pour the... - 40.7215
Chicken Breasts In Mushroom Sauce
1 Rinse chicken breasts and pat dry.
2 In a 2-quart glass baking dish, place the chicken, skin side down. Cover with waxed paper.
3 Cook in the microwave oven for 8 minutes at HIGH.
4 Turn chicken over; cook covered in the microwave oven for 4... - 39.548
Poached Chicken Strips In Gingered Orange Sauce
1) Take a shallow dish, put the chicken strips in it and season them with 1/8 teaspoon of salt and some pepper.
2) Add in the orange juice and toss the pieces to coat them with the juice.
3) Refrigerate this for one hour after covering the dish... - 44.0993
Sauteed Chicken Breasts With Dijon Mustard Sauce
1. Season the chicken breasts on both sides with salt and pepper to taste; then set aside. Heat the oil in a large, heavy skillet over high heat. Add the chicken, skin side down, and cook until golden brown, about 7 to 10 minutes. Turn the chicken and brown... - 33.3399
Boiled Chicken With Parsley Sauce
Set the bird on its back in a large pot.
Surround it with vegetables, bouquet garni, peppercorns and salt.
For a fowl, pour in enough water barely to cover; for a roasting chicken, add enough just to cover the thighs.
Put lid on pan and bring slowly to a... - 44.7426
Crepes De Volaille With Mornay Sauce
1. Put the chicken in a large saucepan with the celery, carrot, onion, parsley, bay leaf, peppercorns, and 1 teaspoon salt. Add water to cover and bring to a boil. Partially cover and simmer for about 1 hour.
2. Remove the chicken from the pot, and, when cool... - 46.8623
Chicken With Garlic Vinegar Sauce
1) Fresh tomatoes needs to be skinned, core, deseeded and halved. If using canned tomatoes, drain and coarsely chop. Keep aside.
2) Clean parsley and dry with paper towels. Chop to measure 3 tablespoons. Place remaining parsley in refrigerator... - 46.0451
Sauteed Chicken Breasts With Walnut Yogurt Sauce
1) Peel garlic and crush it. Also, pare and trim carrots and chop them into thin rounds.
2) Wash chicken and pat dry with paper towels.
2) Take a heavy bottomed saucepan and place it over high heat. Combine stock, garlic, carrot, onion,... - 46.2472
Chicken In Walnut Sauce
1.Prepare noodles by following the instructions on the package.
2.Once done, strain and put the noodles in 13x9x2 refrigerator to oven baking dish.
3.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
4.Apply the seasoning of salt, rosemary and pepper to... - 45.7004
Chicken Thighs With Thai Peanut Sauce
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.Put the oven rack in in the third oven shelf.
3.Put a baking sheet with foil on it.
4.Spray vegetable oil cooking spray on the same.
5.Take a large sized bowl, combine oil, garlic and salt in it and... - 41.5372
Chicken In Sauce
Brown chicken pieces and diced onion under broiler or in skillet.
Drain fat and place chicken and onion in roasting pan.
Combine sauce ingredients and pour over chicken.
Roast, covered, in 325Â°F oven for 1 1/4 hours or till done.
Remove chicken to platter... - 39.5939
Chicken With Garlic Vinegar Sauce
1. Take salt and rub all over the chicken, stuff the cavity with the ginger and spring onions and leave the chicken at room temperature for 30 minutes.
2. Set up a steamer or put a rack into a wok or deep pan and fill it with 2 inches (5 cm) of... - 44.4296
Chicken In Walnut Sauce
Put chicken in deep kettle with water, sliced onion, bay leaves, monosodium glutamate, and salt.
Cover; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes.
Saute walnuts and bread cubes in oil.
Grind with chili powder, cinnamon, peppercorns, cloves,... - 37.6977
Chicken And Broccoli In Peking Sauce
1) Make a mixture of water, hoisin sauce, rice wine, soy sauce, corn starch and red pepper.
2) Take a wok or 12-inch skillett and spray it with cooking spray. Heat it.
3) Put chicken in the wok and cook... - 40.6212
Chicken With Sweet Pepper Sauce
1) Preheat the boiler to high.
2) To make sweet pepper sauce, roast the red peppers under the broiler for 20 minutes
3) Keep the roasted peppers into the paper bag and close the bag for 10 minutes.
4) Take a broth in a saucepan and bring... - 44.1338
Mexican Baked Chicken With Traditional Mole Sauce
Today, in Robin's kitchen is a traditional Mexican dish served with Mole sauce. Mole sauce is a classic recipe which can be very elaborate if you make it the authentic way, however, Robin has come up with a much quicker version so that you can prepare the... - 110.923
Chicken With Tarragon Sauce
Mash the salt and pepper with the butter and chopped tarragon leaves.
Rub the outside of the chicken with the lemon juice and put the butter mixture inside.
Put the trivet in the pressure cooker and stand chicken and giblets on it.
Add onion, bayleaf and... - 48.5703
Chicken With Peanuts And Ginger Sauce
1) In a large bowl combine salt, pepper, ginger, garlic, and wine. Place chicken cubes in the bowl and marinate for 2 hours.
2) Prepare the sauce during the last 10 minutes of the marinating time.
3) Take a clean saucepan and place it on... - 43.2707
Chicken In Mustard "cream" Sauce
1. Take the chicken pieces and sprinkle the flour on them.
2. In a bowl put the mustard and cornflour and add a little chicken stock to make a paste.
3. Now add the rest of the chicken stock add pepper and mix well.
4. In a heavy bottomed pan heat... - 44.5435
Simmered Chicken With Tomato Sauce
1. Simmer chicken in water in a large covered saucepan for 30 minutes. Remove. Cool until easy to handle. Pour stock into a 4-cup measure. Refrigerate. Remove meat from chicken. Discard skin and bones. Skim any fat from chicken stock.
2. Put chicken, 2 cups... - 27.7786
Chicken In Roquefort Sauce
Put the chicken strips in a bowl.
Add salt and pepper and the lemon juice and mix well.
Put the shallots into a casserole 7 inch (18 cm) in diameter and microwave, uncovered, on HIGH for 2 minutes.
Add the butter and melt for 1 minute on HIGH.
Sprinkle over... - 43.5158
Chicken With Mushroom Cream Sauce
Truss the bird into a neat shape and rub it all over with lemon juice.
Put the trivet in the pressure cooker and put in the chicken, giblets, the onion stuck with the cloves, carrots and bouquet garni.
Pour on the water and season.
Cover with the lid and... - 48.6928
Hong Kong Style Swiss Sauce Chicken Wings
1. In a pot boil water and ass salt, add the chicken wings and bring it to a.
2. Reduce the heat and then simmer for 2 minutes, once done turn off the heat and leave it for 5 minutes.
3. In a tea bag place the star anise, sheguan pepper and green... - 103.4
Chicken And Mushrooms In Sour Cream Sauce
Dip chicken pieces into milk, then roll in flour.
Brown on all sides in hot butter in skillet.
Put in 3-quart casserole and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Brown mushrooms lightly in butter remaining in skillet.
Place on top of chicken, and season.
Cover and... - 37.3467
Chicken In White Wine Sauce
1) Cut chicken into pieces and arrange other ingredients.
2) In a casserole, put chicken pieces with onion, parsley sprigs, mace, peppercorns and bay leaf.
3) Stir in wine and stock and cook in oven for 35-45 minutes, until tender.
4)... - 43.3706
Chicken And Red Sauce For Dinner
When looking to prepare something tasty and comforting for weekend dinner, this recipe could be for your taking. Eva teaches you how to prepare delicious and comforting chicken dish using simple and healthy ingredients. Try making this at home. We bet, your... - 94.4808
Chicken And Broccoli With Mushroom Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Cook broccoli according to package directions.
3. Mix margarine and flour together in saucepan.
4. Cook briefly over medium heat.
5. Add chicken broth in it and stir constantly the ingredients until the... - 43.7828
Chicken With Mixed Mushroom & Mustard Sauce
Place the dried mushrooms in a small bowl and cover with the boiling water.
Leave to soak for 15 minutes.
Heat half the oil in a non-stick frying pan.
Add the chicken breasts and fry over a medium heat for 5-6 minutes on each side, or.until they are cooked... - 39.8769
Chicken With Tarragon Sauce
Heat a heavy frying pan over a medium heat and add a little olive oil.
Season the chicken well and put it skin-side down in the pan.
Cook for a good 8 minutes, then turn the breasts over and cook for the same time again.
Check the chicken is cooked through,... - 45.9762
Chicken With Orange And Tarragon Sauce
1) In a mild oven, 180°C, 350°F, Gas Mark 4, roast the chicken for at least an hour.
2) Keep aside the juices but dump the fat.
3) Remove the meat from the bones and place it in a container or boil-in-the-bag.
4) In a saucepan,... - 44.8566
Chicken With Tarragon Cream Sauce
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) In the cooker, put the stock and wine.
3) Add the chicken with a little salt and pepper and the tarragon.
4) Cover the cooker with lid, bring to high pressure and cook for 5 minutes.
5) Reduce the pressure... - 45.4893
Vietnamese Spring Rolls With Nuoc Cham Sauce
Spring rolls are easy to make and delicious to eat. Vietnamese spring rolls are the version of spring roll made in Vietnam and served with the traditional Nuoc Cham dipping sauce. Watch this video to learn how easy it is to make Vietnamese spring rolls. - 115.783