- » Sauce Japanese
Sauce Japanese Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sauce japanese recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sauce japanese recipes.
Japanese Black Rice Fruit Nori Rolls With Mango Sauce
Master the art of these Japanese dessert and make delicious black rice fruit nori rolls with mango sauce like a pro - it's surprisingly simple! Fresh, flavorsome and healthy, this Japanese classic is simple to make at home. These inside-out sushi rolls will... - 147.402
Hamburg Steak With Onion Sauce Oriental Style
Can't think of anyone who does not like a Hamburg Steak. Watch this video and prepare the delicious recipe in your own kitchen with ease. The onion sauce and the veggies served along add to the appeal of the dish. - 144.629
Salt And Sauce Yakitori
Planning a barbecue this weekend?? Here's a great step by step guide on how to prepare Salt and Sauce Yakitori. This is skewered chicken prepared in two different styles. This dish makes a great main dish and the blend of flavors in it is completely... - 144.458
Shrimp In Teriyaki Sauce With Rice
Classic Japanese dish. This video prepares a lovely shrimp with teriyaki sauce. The sauce add a good flavor to the shrimp turning it into a gourmet's delight. This irresistibly yummy dish is easy to prepare and wonderfully tasty. Serve this on a bed of warm... - 133.919
Stir Fried Pork And Cabbage In Spicy Miso And Sake Sauce
Stir-fried boneless pork and fresh crisp cabbage with a spicy-sweet miso-sake-ketchup sauce when served over rice makes a makes a stirring combination. 'It's a quick-fix dish when unexpected company arrives or when you just don’t feel like cooking on those... - 128.662
Japanese-style Panko Crusted Oyster Fritters With Tartar Sauce
Everyone loves panko, or Japanese bread crumb that gives fried foods an airy, light, and super crispy coating. Kaki furai is one of those fried appetizers that most seafood lovers order at a Japanese restaurant. Everyone loves panko, or Japanese bread crumb... - 128.253
Shrimps Tempura With Coconut Cream Sauce
Here the chef has prepared Japanese shrimps tempura that is an excellent appetizer with a fantastic taste. This delicious recipe is worth trying for a family get together or on any other special occasion. Serve this shrimps tempura with coconut cream sauce... - 114.677
Salt-sauce Sauteed Pork
Pork has to be cooked the right way to taste good. Here is a simple recipe that is very difficult to get wrong. Try it. - 111.395
Spicy Sauce For Sushi Rolls
1. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, chilli oil, sesame oil, and chilli paste.
2. Drop cucumber and mix it well. Taste and adjust.
3. Serve spicy sauce with sushi. - 104.527
Teriyaki Barbeque Sauce
If you are one of those Japanese food addicts, who prefer cooking authentic Japanese at their own kitchen - then this recipe video of homemade teriyaki sauce will come handy to you. Preparing this authentic teriyaki sauce does not involve any cooking at all.... - 102.659
Japanese Katsu Sauce
No now need to go to the restaurants. You can make the famous Japanese Katsu sauce right in your own kitchen with very less ingredients. Check the recipe detail. - 100.786
Easy Spicy Sauce For Sushi
1.In a bowl, combine mayonnaise and sriracha sauce. Mix to spread evenly.
2.Taste, and add more sauce if required.
3.Serve sauce with sushi roll. - 100.603
Classic Teriyaki Sauce
Have you been looking for the Classic Teriyaki Sauce recipe? Look no further. Watch the chef prepare this Classic Teriyaki Sauce in this video. We bet you would want to make this Oriental recipe again and again. - 100.141
Delicious Sesame Dressing
A few salads have garnered quite a bad rep for using creamy, high-calorie dressings, bad enough to derail your diet plans. However, with versatile and virtuous dressings like the one made from sesame, you can turn your salad into a hearty, delicious,... - 96.8339
Oriental Teriyaki Sauce
Have you been looking for the authentic Oriental Teriyaki Sauce recipe? Look no further. Watch the chef demonstrate a step by step process to prepare this sauce at home. This recipe is a must try. - 87.3907
Japanese Teriyaki Sauce With Chicken And Rice
Think a dish like teriyaki sauce with chicken and rice is best eaten at a fancy restaurant? Think it is a very difficult preparation? Well, watch the video and you will definitely change your opinion forever. This detailed video will make things so easy that... - 85.2926
Grilled Chicken With Japanese Teriyaki Sauce
Looking for a recipe that will leave guests wanting more? Few dishes are as delicious and interesting as grilled chicken with teriyaki sauce. While it might sound like a difficult dish to prepare, this video will tell you of a recipe so simple that you would... - 85.0676
Skewered Pork With Teriyaki Sauce
If you are looking for an appetizer that can be served at parties, try this Skewered Pork with Teriyaki Sauce. Here, pork and vegetables are arranged on a skewer and then broiled in the oven. Once done, it is topped with teriyaki sauce. Yummy, my mouth is... - 68.8426
Deep Fried Eggplant With Miso Sauce
This Deep Fried Eggplant With Miso Sauce recipe will entice any eater fussy or easy. If you are looking for an impressive Appetizer, then this dish is the answer. The Deep Fried Eggplant With Miso Sauce is made with Vegetable which is easy to procure from any... - 49.2765
Tempura With Tentsuyu Sauce
Tempura With Tentsuyu Sauce is a delight for all those who love Japanese food. The blend of vegetable and rice with the flavorful sauce makes it a delicious and sumptuous recipe. The Tempura With Tentsuyu Sauce is excellent served with steamed rice, do try... - 48.9445
Fish In Coconut Mushroom Sauce
1. Soak mushrooms according to package directions until softened.
2. Drain the soaked mushrooms and reserve liquid; remove 8 mushrooms and keep aside for garnish.
3. Thinly slice remaining mushrooms and keep aside.
4. In a saucepan, put... - 47.5848
Chicken With Hoisin Sauce
1) Take a sealed plastic bag of a gallon capacity and mix all the ingredients except chicken thighs in it.
2) Place chicken in it and seal it, squeezing out the excess air.
3) Turn the bag for coating chicken with the marinade within it.
4)... - 45.8541
Cheese And Rice Souffle With Shrimp Sauce
About 1 hour before serving: Grease 1 1/2-quart souffle dish.
In saucepan, melt butter; stir in flour until smooth.
Slowly stir in milk and cook, stirring constantly, until thickened.
Add cheese; cook, stirring constantly, until cheese melts.
Preheat oven to... - 45.7643
Spiced Shrimp In Pumpkin Seed Sauce
In a saucepan, place the shrimp, enough water to cover them, and the salt, peppercorns and bayleaf.
Simmer about 3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
Remove shrimp, let cool, then shell and devein.
In a skillet, toast the seeds until they start to pop.
Add... - 45.3801
Shrimp Cutlets With Dipping Sauce
1) To make the marinade, combine together all the ingredients for the marinade in a shallow 2-quart casserole. Keep aside.
2) To make the shrimp, shell, devein and butterfly the shrimp. Remove the tail shell and with paper towels, pat dry.
3) Place the... - 44.7698
Snappers With Shrimp Sauce
In a blender, puree shrimp with juice.
In a large heat resistant measuring cup melt butter about 30 seconds.
Blend in milk, heavy cream, brandy, flour, salt, pepper, and cayenne.
Cook until thickened, stirring at 1-minute intervals, for about 4... - 44.6266
Herring In Dill Sauce
1.Wash herring and dry it by placing on paper towel.
2.Take a small bowl, put oil and mustard in it and blend smooth until consistent like mayonnaise.
3.Slowly add vinegar.
4.Put lemon juice, dill, pepper, salt, sugar and all spice in... - 43.9979
Shrimp In Plum Sauce
The day before the barbecue, shell the shrimp, leaving tails intact.
Remove spinal veins.
Combine ingredients for marinade.
Cover and refrigerate for 24 hours.
The day of the barbecue, make the plum sauce.
Drain the liquid from the plums and put... - 43.0494
Cold Steamed Chicken With Miso Sauce
1. Lay chicken skin side up and pierce with fork to allow flavor absorption. Rub both sides with lemon slice (or lemon juice). Sprinkle with salt and sake.
2. Cut 2 leeks into 1-inch (2 1/2-cm) lengths and then in half lengthwise. Thinly slice ginger.... - 42.589
Butterfly Shrimp With Honey Sauce
Shell and devein shrimp, leaving tail "feathers" attached.
Butterfly shrimp by cutting each lengthwise along back down to tail, cutting as deep as possible without going through to other side; spread shrimp open so they lie flat.
In shallow bowl... - 42.4201
Pork And Scallion Rolls With Teriyaki Sauce
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 200 degrees.
2) Mince just enough ginger to measure 2 tablespoons.
3) Make the marinade by combining together soy sauce, sugar and ginger in a small saucepan. Bring ingredients to a boil over medium-high flame.... - 42.2449
Rare Roast Beef With Teriyaki Sauce
1) Preheat oven at 275°.
2) Rub tenderizer and monosodium glutamate on meat.
3) Puncture with a fork.
4) In a plastic bag put the roast and keep in shallow dish.
5) Mix cider and soy sauce and pour into the bag.
6) Twist tie the bag and... - 42.0305
Fish In Sweet And Sour Sauce
Wash fish thoroughly; pat dry.
Sprinkle with lemon juice and soy sauce.
Cut into 1 1/2-inch-wide strips.
Set aside for 15 minutes and let marinate.
Season to taste with salt and roll in cornstarch.
To prepare sauce, bring vinegar, water, sugar, soy sauce, and... - 40.2969
Fried Eggplant In Miso Sauce
1) Cut the eggplant 1/2- inch thick.
2) Sprinkle with salt and let it stand for 15 minutes.
3) Drain the liquid and lightly dip the eggplant in cornstarch.
4) In a skillet, sautÃ© the eggplant until brown on both the sides and tender. ... - 40.0044
Beef Rolls With Creamy Mushroom Sauce
Cook contents of rice and seasoning packets with water and 1 tablespoon butter or margarine according to package directions.
Stir 1/2 cup condensed soup and pimiento into cooked rice.
With a long, sharp knife, slit each flank steak horizontally from one long... - 39.9719
Cod Fillets In Shrimp Sauce
Sprinkle cod fillets with lemon juice.
Let stand for 10 minutes.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Heat butter in large skillet.
Add fish; brown well for about 10 minutes on each side.
Add sliced onion; cook until golden.
Stir in chopped parsley.
Pour in... - 39.8056
Combine wine, water, parsley and onion stuck with the cloves in a saucepan.
Bring to a boil and boil hard until reduced nearly in half, about 5 minutes.
Strain and discard vegetables.
Measure out 2/3 cup of the liquid (if you have boiled it a little too long... - 39.734
Japanese Steak Sauce
1. Take a small saucepan and melt butter over medium flame
2. Stir fry the onions for about ten minutes
3. Add in the remaining ingredienrs and let it simmer without lid for five minutes
4. Goes well, when served hot, with broiled steak as... - 38.587
1. Mix yolk of egg with sugar, salt, mustard and pepper.
2. Cream well.
3. Add salad oil drop by drop. Keep beating vigorously with a wooden spoon all the time.
4. As sauce gets thicker moisten slightly with vinegar.
5. Keep adding salad oil and keep... - 38.4854
1) In a saucepan, melt the butter over a low heat, blend in the flour and mix well.
2) Then gradually stir in the milk, stir continuously and cook until smooth.
3) Add rest of the ingredients, stir and cook for about 5 minutes.
4) Serve... - 38.4713
Tori Tempura With Teri Yaki Sauce
1)Make small pieces of the chicken.
2)Make 2 inch pieces of ladies finger.
3)Marinate chicken pieces in sesame oil, sesame and salt for 2 to 3 hrs.
4)Thread chicken and ladies finger alternately on sticks.
5)Grill on heated grill plate for 15 to 20... - 37.7316
Shrimp Remoulade Sauce
1) Use a screw-top jar, to place all the ingredients.
2) Cover the lid and shake well to mix.
3) Place the jar inside refrigerator to chill for a minimum of 4 hours or overnight.
4) Serve the sauce with any seafood platter. - 36.9319
Chilled Shrimp With Dill Sauce
1) In a deep saucepan, add all the ingredients except the shrimp, mix well and allow to boil for 10 minutes.
2) Gently add the shrimp into the saucepan and allow to a boil for further 3 minutes.
3) Drain well, discard the vegetables and place the... - 36.5378
Turnip Cups With Miso Sauce
1. Trim all but 3/4 inch (2 cm) of stem from each turnip. Peel. Trim a small piece from bottom of each turnip so that it will stand upright. Cut off the top of each turnip 1/2 inch (1 1/2 cm) below the stem. This will be the decorative cap.
2. Lightly wipe... - 36.2199
Sardines Simmered In Ginger Sauce
1) Prepare the fish, rinse well, slice the sardines into two, if large in size.
2) In a wide, shallow skillet or pot, add the sardines, ginger, water, and other sauce ingredients, except the vinegar, blend well and... - 35.649
Blend cornstarch with soy sauce in a 1-quart bowl to make a smooth paste.
Add beef broth, wine, ginger and garlic.
MICROWAVE on HIGH 4 to 5 MINUTES, or until clear, stirring after 3 minutes.
Serve with pork, poultry or as a rumaki dip. - 35.4377
1. In a saucepan, mix all ingredients together.
2. Boil and simmer for 2-3 minutes until sauce thickens.
3. Stir constantly until done.
4. Serve as a sauce. - 35.1302
Dissolve bouillon cubes in boiling water in saucepan.
Add soy sauce.
Mix next 4 ingredients together well.
Stir into bouillon mixture.
Heat and stir until it boils and thickens. - 35.0238
Shrimp With Herb Sauce
1) Divide the shrimps equally over 6 lettuce beds. Cover with a wrap or waxed paper and place in the refrigerator.
2) In a bowl, mix rest of the ingredients together and refrigerate for 1 hour.
3) Spoon the herb-mayonnaise sauce over the chilled... - 34.9221
Shrimp With Tart Dipping Sauce
In a 2-quart pan, bring about 4 cups water to a boil over high heat.
Reduce heat, cover, and simmer until shrimp are opaque in center; cut to test 3 to 4 minutes.
Drain, immerse in cold water, and drain again.
In a wide frying pan,... - 34.8703
Paprika Mayonnaise Sauce
1. Mix well egg yolks, salt, paprika, cayenne pepper and mustard.
2. Add half (60 ml.) of the vinegar.
3. Add slowly half the salad oil. The oil must be added very slowly, beating steadily until an emulsion is formed. After an emulsion is formed, oil can be... - 34.3022
Dipping For Tuna
Prepare ahead: Combine ingredients for sauce, in a pan.
Bring to a boil (uncovered), stirring constantly.
Strain through a fine sieve and cool to room temperature.
To Serve: Divide sauce into individual tiny dishes.
Garnish each serving with 1/2 tsp WASABI... - 34.0808
Teriyaki Sauce With Papaya
In a 2- to 3-quart (1.9- to 2.8-liter) pan, boil soy sauce, sugar, sake, and fresh ginger over high heat, stirring, until reduced to about 1/3 cup (80 ml).
Discard ginger slices.
To serve, spoon sauce over fish.
Top with papaya and candied... - 33.7561
1. Take a bowl and mix in all the ingredients and let it stand for ten minutes
2. Mix well again before serving
3. Serve with Japanese butterfly shrimp or tempura - 33.6279
Turkey Kabobs With Pineapple Teriyaki Sauce
1. In glass or stainless-steel bowl combine onion, pineapple juice, teriyaki sauce, lemon juice, mustard, sherry, garlic, and ginger; add turkey and remaining vegetables to marinade and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
2. Using slotted spoon,... - 33.4941
Shrimp In Spicy Sauce
Heat oil in 10-inch skillet until hot.
Cook and stir shrimp, onions, garlic and red pepper until shrimp starts to turn pink, 2 to 3 minutes.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Simmer uncovered until shrimp is tender, about 5 minutes. - 33.3987
1) In a mixing bowl, combine together the fish stock or clam juice, soy sauce, sake, and sugar.
2) Divide in 6 small ramekins.
3) Just before serving place a little radish and ginger in each ramekin. - 33.3538
Sauteed Shrimp With Green Sauce
In 9-inch skillet heat oil; add garlic and saute briefly (do not brown).
Stir in basil and parsley; add shrimp and saute just until shrimp turn pink.
Add water, broth mix, and pepper and cook until thoroughly heated, 3 to 5 minutes.
Spoon shrimp mixture over... - 33.2686
Sweet Sour Sauce Flavored With Cinnamon And Nutmeg
1) In a saucepan, melt butter and add sugar, 1/4 cup water, vinegar and salt.
2) Mix corn starch and remaining 1/4 cup water and mix it with sugar mixture.
3) Cook until thick and clear.
4) Use the sweet and sour sauce in recipes as needed. - 33.2376
1) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the egg, vinegar, mustard, 1 tablespoon oil and salt for 60 seconds.
2) With the machine running, gradually pour in oil and process until thick.
3) Store in a covered container in the... - 32.6176
Basic Teriyaki Sauce
1) In a food processor, add all the ingredients and process until well combined.
2) In a storage container, pour the sauce and refrigerate covered until required.
3) Use as required - 32.2927
1. Take a bowl and mix in all the ingredients and blend well
2. Can be used as a marinade or basting sauce for roast pork or broiled chicken or beef - 31.4192
Onions And Seafood In Miso Sauce
Slice the onions; boil until just tender.
Soak the clams in a small amount of vinegar while onions are boiling.
If using scallops, lightly salt them before soaking in the vinegar.
Add sugar and dashi to the miso; blend very well.
Stir in the vinegar.
Drain... - 31.1691
1) In a bowl, mix all the ingredients and let it boil.
2) Serve as required.
Both Dashinomoto and Shoyo are readily available in any speciality food center. - 30.929
Marinate meat for 1-1 1/2 hours at room temperature or 2 to 3 hours in refrigerator.
Charcoal broil as desired.
Makes 1 cup.
Good on steaks, roasts or shishkebobs. - 30.3683
In a small bowl mix together the wasabi powder and 1 teaspoon water.
Let stand for 5 minutes to develop flavor.
Place the ginger and sake in a 2-cup microwavesafe measure.
Cover and heat on high (100%) for 30 to 45 seconds or until mixture comes to a full... - 29.9986
1. Blend the ingredients in a saucepan.
2. Heat it required.
3. Use the Teriyaki Marinade to marinate and glaze beef, pork or chicken kabobs. You can also serve it as a dipping sauce for kabobs or appetizers. - 29.953
Tentsuyu Sauce has a Awesome taste.The Sugar and Wine gives the Tentsuyu Sauce one of its kind taste. - 29.816
In small mixing bowl, blend all ingredients.
Pour over beef, poultry or shrimp.
Cover dish or close bag.
Refrigerate for at least 8 hours. - 29.6547
Tempura Dipping Sauce
Heat vegetable oil In a small saucepan. Add garlic, onion and ginger. Saute until onion is soft.
In a small bowl, stir ketchup, miso and black pepper together until smooth. Add to saucepan. Stir in 1/4 to 1/2 cup water for desired consistency. Bring to a... - 29.3456
In a large saute pan or skillet, heat the water and wilt the spinach over medium-high heat for about 1 minute.
Let cool, chop, and transfer to a mixing bowl.
Sprinkle the remaining ingredients in layers over the spinach, starting with the ginger, then the... - 29.0345
Speedy Shrimp Sauce
Remove one end of soup can and place in 4-cup measure.
Add water to cover 3/4 of soup can.
Cook uncovered, 2 minutes.
Let stand several minutes.
Empty partially thawed soup into 4-cup measure and stir in remaining ingredients.
Cook uncovered, 3 minutes or... - 28.9333
Artichoke Hearts In Tomato Sauce
In a bowl, mix all ingredients.
The next day, remove artichoke hearts from marinade.
Cut each one into quarters.
Divide into 4 equal servings. - 28.4065
1. In a blender. combine soy sauce, sake or dry vermouth, sugar, tomato paste, cloves garlic and gingerroot, and blend well
2. Use with chicken, pork or fish - 28.2285
Blend corn starch with soy sauce in a 1 -quart bowl to make a smooth paste.
Add beef broth, wine, ginger and garlic.
MICROWAVE on HIGH 4 to 5 MINUTES, or until clear, stirring after 3 minutes. - 27.3707
Broiled Fish With Lemon Slices Or Tartar Sauce
Brush fish with oil and arrange oiled side down on rack in pan lined with foil, shiny side down.
Brush with oyster sauce.
Broil about 3 inches (8 cm) from heat for 5 minutes or until dark golden and fish flakes easily with fork.
Arrange fillets on heated... - 26.8967
Shrimp Sauce Rich Sauce Aux Ecrevisses
1. Shell shrimps. Remove intestines. Wash well and boil in court bouillon or salted water.
2. Pound fine. Add to sauce. Pass through a sieve.
3. Reheat with coral butter; add cream and seasoning. - 26.6624
Beef Short Ribs In Sauce Japanese
In most of the cases, people find it quite difficult to resist my Beef Short Ribs In Sauce Japanese. Oh my goodness, my Beef Short Ribs In Sauce Japanese do look and taste amazing for sure! Try it! - 25.8412
Teriyaki Sauce is an amazingly delicious and easy to prepare side dish recipe. Try it for once; you wont wish to try any other sauce for your coming parties! - 24.6075
Prepare ahead: Warm MIRIN or sherry over moderate heat.
Ignite the MIRIN and shake pan gently until flame dies out.
Stir in soy sauce and chicken stock and bring to aboil.
Cool to room temperature. - 24.0356
Teriyaki Dipping Sauce
Blend 1/3 cup each condensed consomme and Sherry; 1/4 cup chopped green onions; 3 tablespoons each soy sauce, lime juice, and honey; 1 clove garlic, mashed; and 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger.
Heat to boiling. - 24.0029
Sauce For Tempura
In small saucepan, combine sherry, bouillon, shoyu, and monosodium glutamate; bring to boiling.
Divide into 6 individual serving bowls.
Place on tray, along with 3 small bowls filled with grated radishes, horseradish, and ginger root.
Each guest adds radish,... - 23.9901
Tempura Dipping Sauce
Mix together soy sauce, salt, sugar, and grated radish.
Blend in dashi, then add scallions.
This sauce can be used with any food that has been fried in a tempura batter. - 21.3197
Combine soy sauce, liquid and daikon in saucepan and simmer for 15 minutes.
Add sweetener. - 20.9852
In small custard cup, sprinkle gelatin over evaporated skimmed milk, and let stand to soften.
Immerse lower half of custard cup in hot water bath, and heat gently to dissolve gelatin, stirring well.
Add mayonnaise and mix well. - 19.1446
Roll in crumbs and saute in 1 tablespoon butter.
Add level teaspoon curry powder, 1 can cream of mushroom soup, and 1/2 soup can of milk.
Heat to bubbling and serve over filet of sole, cod or halibut.
If too thick, thin with more milk. - 19.0467