- » Sauce Foil Chicken
Sauce Foil Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sauce foil chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sauce foil chicken recipes.
Chicken Breasts Baked In Foil
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. In medium bowl, combine sour-cream-sauce mix, milk, lemon juice, onion, thyme, salt and shrimp; mix well.
3. In small skillet, melt butter and mix in bread crumbs.
4. Wash chicken breasts and dry on paper... - 44.328
Foil Baked Chicken
Combine all ingredients except chickens.
Add 1/2 cup water.
Dip chickens in sauce.
Divide chickens in 8 serving-sized portions, placing each portion on a separate piece of heavy foil.
Pour 1 tablespoon sauce over each portion; seal foil securely.
Bake at... - 35.1884
Chicken In Foil
1) With a knife cut chicken into serving pieces.
2) Brush oil on the chicken pieces.
3) Put in broiler pan and bake till light brown on all sides.
4) In a shallow baking pan put large sheet of heavy foil. Put half onion and celery on foil.
5) Put... - 45.7339
Foil Sandwiches For A Picnic
Apart from the buns, take all the ingredients in a bowl.
Apply a good amount of the mixture in each of the buns.
Use foil to wrap the buns.
At a temperature of 375 F, bake the buns for about 20 minutes.
You may even grill them until they are... - 33.7382
Sprinkle chicken pieces with salt.
Brown chicken on one side in hot oil, using two skillets; turn, add onions; brown on second side.
Sprinkle on the cinnamon and ginger.
Add orange rind and juice and lemon juice.
Cover; simmer 20 minutes.
Add cranberry... - 41.9043
Baked Chicken In Mushroom Sauce
Line a shallow baking dish (about 9 by 13 inches) with foil.
Arrange chicken pieces in dish with skin side up.
Sprinkle lightly with pepper.
Combine soup with cheese and sage.
Finely chop green onion bulbs (save the tops) and add to soup mixture, stirring... - 32.8715
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Place the chicken breasts in a glass baking dish.
In a small bowl, combine the onion soup mix, cranberry sauce and dressing, Stir until well blended.
Pour sauce mixture over the chicken breasts.
Cover with foil and bake for 60-75... - 24.0982
Savory Sauce Chicken
In a saucepan cook onion in butter or margarine till onion is tender but not brown.
Combine vegetable juice cocktail, snipped parsley, cornstarch, marjoram, and basil; stir into onion mixture.
Cook and stir over medium heat till mixture is thickened and... - 39.1776
Chicken Baked With Lemon Sesame Sauce
You should be saving this Chicken Baked With Lemon Sesame Sauce. I am sure you will do without me saying, if you had or will try this Chicken Baked With Lemon Sesame Sauce. A real good one! - 41.7003
Sesame Chicken With Cranberry Plum Dipping Sauce
To Marinate: Place ginger and garlic in a food processor with the metal blade.
Process until minced.
Add green onions, sherry, soy sauce, sesame oil, hoisin, plum, and chile sauces and process until blended.
Remove fat and any cartilage from chicken, cut into... - 42.0336
Fruit Barbecue Sauce For Chicken
1. Preheat the oven to 400°
2. Thaw juice concentrate
3. In a large bowl, combine the thawed juice with the salt, ginger and lemon juice and heat till boiling. Reheat the sauce before using with chicken by adding butter.
4. Marinating... - 33.6259
Poached Stuffed Chicken With Lemon Sauce
Poached stuffed chicken with lemon sauce is a broth cooked chicken recipe. Herbed with thyme, the poached and stuffed chicken recipe is cooked with vegetables and served with a mild yet flavorful lemon sauce spooned over it. - 42.9376
Broiled Chicken With Cheddar Dill Sauce
1 Preheat the broiler. Line a broiler pan with foil.
2 Mince the dill and set aside. Finely chop the chives (or scallion
3 In a small saucepan or skillet, melt 2 tablespoons of the butter. Add half the chives, the garlic and black pepper.
4 Place the... - 37.6863
Chicken Breasts In Herb And Yogurt Sauce
These Chicken Breasts in Herb and Yogurt sauce are a class apart from the rest of yogurt sauced dishes. Try these baked chicken breasts with oregano, garlic and sour cream seasonings. Your suggestions for these Chicken Breasts n Herb and Yogurt Sauce are... - 41.0658
Grilled Chicken Breasts With Wine Sauce
Prepare grill placing coals to one side; heat until coals are ash white.
Make aluminum foil drip pan; place opposite coals.
Brush chicken breasts with oil.
Place chicken breasts on grill over drip pan.
Grill, turning occasionally, for 25 to 35 minutes or... - 41.9592
Chicken Timbales With Mushroom Sauce
In small skillet heat margarine until bubbly and hot; add onion and saute over low heat until softened, about 5 minutes.
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Transfer sauteed onion to work bowl of food processor; add chicken and milk and process until smooth.
Add 2... - 41.7803
Chicken Breast Enchiladas With Mild Green Chili Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. In a large saucepan or stockpot, bring the poaching liquid to boil.
3. Add the chicken breasts in the poaching liquid, arrange the pieces into a single layer, and cover with a lid.
4. Trim the flame... - 46.2073
Creole Chicken Wings With Peach Mustard Sauce
Cut tips off wings; reserve for stock.
In small bowl, stir together garlic, mustard, paprika, thyme, sugar, cayenne, salt and black pepper; blend in lemon juice to make paste.
Using pastry brush, brush paste over wings.
Arrange wings, meaty side down, on... - 38.2797
Chicken Mushroom Roll-ups With Tomato Cumin Sauce
Check out this fantastic video where Bob McDiarmid shares an amazingly delicious chicken roll recipe. The video here is step wise and nicely explained. See this video to make this incredible dish for your next party, potluck or any other special occasion... - 139.687
Chicken With Plum Sauce
Drain plums, reserving 2 tablespoons of the syrup; remove pits.
Place plums and reserved syrup in a blender and whirl until pureed; set aside.
Place butter in a 1 quart casserole.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH (100%) for 1 minute; stir in onion and microwave... - 41.4588
Chicken With Mushroom Sauce
1) Take a large, deep casserole and arrange the chicken pieces.
2) Spatter the herbs, chives, seasoning, and sherry over the chicken pieces.
3) Add with 12 1/2 g (5 oz.) or 1 tablespoon of butter cubes.
4) Wrap the mouth of the casserole with an... - 48.0808
Sweet And Sticky Cornish Hens With Tart Cherry Sauce
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Using poultry or kitchen shears, cut hens in half through the breast and down the back.
Cut out the row of bones from each side of the back bone.
Line a shallow roasting pan with a double thickness of heavy-duty foil and place hens on... - 42.1906
Devilish Drumsticks With Cheese Sauce
1 Preheat the broiler. Line a broiler pan with foil.
2 In a small bowl, beat together the softened cream cheese, yogurt, parsley (if using), garlic, oregano, salt and pepper. Cover the bowl and refrigerate until serving time.
3 Melt the butter in the... - 33.3033
Rinse chicken and pat dry with paper towels.
Place chicken on large piece of greased extra-wide heavy-duty aluminum foil.
Rub or brush with 1/2 tablespoons of the soy sauce.
Rub or brush completely with oil.
Pull skin at the neck end under chicken and secure... - 40.8815
Chicken With Olives
1. Rinse chicken and pat dry. Season with salt and pepper. In a large flameproof casserole, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken in batches and cook, turning, 5 minutes, or until lightly browned on all sides. Pour off all but 1 tablespoon oil.
2.... - 28.8913
Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts
– Preheat oven to 400 °F (205 °C).
– Skin chicken breasts, cut away filet mignon from the underside of chicken breast and draw out the tendons.
– In a blender, finely chop filets mignons of chicken with spinach. Add the egg and season with salt... - 31.538
This Chicken Veronique tastes incredible ! Try this chicken stuffed with creamy veal and doused with wine sauce for your next meal ! Tell me if you've enjoyed this Chicken Veronique. - 42.8668
Betty's Chicken Wings With Hot Wing Sauce --super Bowl!
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Chicken Wings with Hot Wing Sauce. This is great recipe to serve as an appetizer or at a party, and with Super Bowl coming up, you and your friends are sure to enjoy it! - 0
Poached Stuffed Chicken In Tomato Wine Sauce
In a medium bowl combine the peppers and cheese.
Place 2 to 3 tablespoons of the mixture in the center of each breast.
Reserve any remaining filling for the sauce.
Roll each breast up around the filling.
Place each breast at one end of a 5-inch-square piece... - 39.9144
Pan Fried Chicken With Green Peppercorn Sauce
1.Trim any excess fat from chicken.
Melt butter in small frying pan, add chicken, cook over medium heat for about 10 minutes or until tender and lightly browned; turn several times during cooking.
Remove chicken from pan, cover with foil to keep... - 34.8668
Chicken Fajitas With Worcestershire Sauce
Trim excess for from chicken.
Place chicken between 2 sheets of waxed paper; flatten to 1/4-inch thickness, using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
Place chicken in a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish.
Combine vinegar, lime juice, Worcester- shire sauce, onion,... - 42.9057
Pecan Crusted Chicken Fingers With Dijon Maple Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Sprinkle chicken with 1/2 teaspoon pepper and salt. Place 1/2 cup flour and egg substitute in separate shallow dishes. Combine 1/2 cup flour, pecans, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a shallow dish.
3. Dredge each chicken tender in... - 38.0783
Chicken With Lemon Sauce
1 Preheat the oven
2 Prepare the giblet stock.
3 Reduce it down to 1/4 pint (150 ml) for a concentrated flavour.
4 In a bowl, mix the 3 oz (75 g) of butter with 1/4 teaspoon of salt, some freshly-milled pepper and a... - 44.6085
Stuffed Chicken Breasts With Marsala Cream Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and shallot; cook 6 minutes. Add spinach and parsley; cook 1 minute. Transfer to a bowl. Stir in breadcrumbs, egg white, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and... - 37.4153
Roast Chicken With Morel Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 450° F.
2) Remove and discard the excess fat from the chicken.
3) Remove the tips off the chicken wings.
4) Rub butter all over the chicken and season with salt and pepper.
5) Stuff a small, halved onion in the... - 43.8799
Chicken Gratin With Onion Sauce And Gruyere
1. Generously salt the chicken on all sides. In a large saute pan, heat the oil and butter over medium-high heat until the butter melts. Working in two batches if necessary, cook the chicken until rich golden brown all over, 10 to 12 minutes per batch,... - 39.2111