- » Sauce Foil Chicken
Sauce Foil Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sauce foil chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sauce foil chicken recipes.
Chicken Breasts Baked In Foil
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. In medium bowl, combine sour-cream-sauce mix, milk, lemon juice, onion, thyme, salt and shrimp; mix well.
3. In small skillet, melt butter and mix in bread crumbs.
4. Wash chicken breasts and dry on paper... - 43.698
Foil Baked Chicken
Combine all ingredients except chickens.
Add 1/2 cup water.
Dip chickens in sauce.
Divide chickens in 8 serving-sized portions, placing each portion on a separate piece of heavy foil.
Pour 1 tablespoon sauce over each portion; seal foil securely.
Bake at... - 36.3635
Chicken In Foil
1) With a knife cut chicken into serving pieces.
2) Brush oil on the chicken pieces.
3) Put in broiler pan and bake till light brown on all sides.
4) In a shallow baking pan put large sheet of heavy foil. Put half onion and celery on foil.
5) Put... - 46.5866
Foil Sandwiches For A Picnic
Apart from the buns, take all the ingredients in a bowl.
Apply a good amount of the mixture in each of the buns.
Use foil to wrap the buns.
At a temperature of 375 F, bake the buns for about 20 minutes.
You may even grill them until they are... - 35.6439
Sesame Chicken With Cranberry Plum Dipping Sauce
To Marinate: Place ginger and garlic in a food processor with the metal blade.
Process until minced.
Add green onions, sherry, soy sauce, sesame oil, hoisin, plum, and chile sauces and process until blended.
Remove fat and any cartilage from chicken, cut into... - 43.8595
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Place the chicken breasts in a glass baking dish.
In a small bowl, combine the onion soup mix, cranberry sauce and dressing, Stir until well blended.
Pour sauce mixture over the chicken breasts.
Cover with foil and bake for 60-75... - 26.1377
Savory Sauce Chicken
In a saucepan cook onion in butter or margarine till onion is tender but not brown.
Combine vegetable juice cocktail, snipped parsley, cornstarch, marjoram, and basil; stir into onion mixture.
Cook and stir over medium heat till mixture is thickened and... - 40.4191
Chicken Baked With Lemon Sesame Sauce
You should be saving this Chicken Baked With Lemon Sesame Sauce. I am sure you will do without me saying, if you had or will try this Chicken Baked With Lemon Sesame Sauce. A real good one! - 43.8175
Fruit Barbecue Sauce For Chicken
1. Preheat the oven to 400°
2. Thaw juice concentrate
3. In a large bowl, combine the thawed juice with the salt, ginger and lemon juice and heat till boiling. Reheat the sauce before using with chicken by adding butter.
4. Marinating... - 34.7961
Poached Stuffed Chicken With Lemon Sauce
Poached stuffed chicken with lemon sauce is a broth cooked chicken recipe. Herbed with thyme, the poached and stuffed chicken recipe is cooked with vegetables and served with a mild yet flavorful lemon sauce spooned over it. - 44.2807
Baked Chicken In Mushroom Sauce
Line a shallow baking dish (about 9 by 13 inches) with foil.
Arrange chicken pieces in dish with skin side up.
Sprinkle lightly with pepper.
Combine soup with cheese and sage.
Finely chop green onion bulbs (save the tops) and add to soup mixture, stirring... - 34.3842
Broiled Chicken With Cheddar Dill Sauce
1 Preheat the broiler. Line a broiler pan with foil.
2 Mince the dill and set aside. Finely chop the chives (or scallion
3 In a small saucepan or skillet, melt 2 tablespoons of the butter. Add half the chives, the garlic and black pepper.
4 Place the... - 39.1446
Sweet And Sticky Cornish Hens With Tart Cherry Sauce
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Using poultry or kitchen shears, cut hens in half through the breast and down the back.
Cut out the row of bones from each side of the back bone.
Line a shallow roasting pan with a double thickness of heavy-duty foil and place hens on... - 43.8715
Chicken Breasts In Herb And Yogurt Sauce
These Chicken Breasts in Herb and Yogurt sauce are a class apart from the rest of yogurt sauced dishes. Try these baked chicken breasts with oregano, garlic and sour cream seasonings. Your suggestions for these Chicken Breasts n Herb and Yogurt Sauce are... - 42.2127
Creole Chicken Wings With Peach Mustard Sauce
Cut tips off wings; reserve for stock.
In small bowl, stir together garlic, mustard, paprika, thyme, sugar, cayenne, salt and black pepper; blend in lemon juice to make paste.
Using pastry brush, brush paste over wings.
Arrange wings, meaty side down, on... - 39.9324
Homemade Chicken Nuggets + Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
Bake them or fry them, either way these homemade chicken nuggets are crisp on the outside and tender and juicy on the inside.
Best of all they are easy to make and way better than the weirdy, processed rib meat chicken nuggets you get at fast food joints.... - 0
Chicken Mushroom Roll-ups With Tomato Cumin Sauce
Check out this fantastic video where Bob McDiarmid shares an amazingly delicious chicken roll recipe. The video here is step wise and nicely explained. See this video to make this incredible dish for your next party, potluck or any other special occasion... - 108.296
Betty's Chicken Wings With Hot Wing Sauce --super Bowl!
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Chicken Wings with Hot Wing Sauce. This is great recipe to serve as an appetizer or at a party, and with Super Bowl coming up, you and your friends are sure to enjoy it! - 0
Chicken With Plum Sauce
Drain plums, reserving 2 tablespoons of the syrup; remove pits.
Place plums and reserved syrup in a blender and whirl until pureed; set aside.
Place butter in a 1 quart casserole.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH (100%) for 1 minute; stir in onion and microwave... - 42.9417
Pan Fried Chicken With Green Peppercorn Sauce
1.Trim any excess fat from chicken.
Melt butter in small frying pan, add chicken, cook over medium heat for about 10 minutes or until tender and lightly browned; turn several times during cooking.
Remove chicken from pan, cover with foil to keep... - 36.3095
Sprinkle chicken pieces with salt.
Brown chicken on one side in hot oil, using two skillets; turn, add onions; brown on second side.
Sprinkle on the cinnamon and ginger.
Add orange rind and juice and lemon juice.
Cover; simmer 20 minutes.
Add cranberry... - 44.1162
Devilish Drumsticks With Cheese Sauce
1 Preheat the broiler. Line a broiler pan with foil.
2 In a small bowl, beat together the softened cream cheese, yogurt, parsley (if using), garlic, oregano, salt and pepper. Cover the bowl and refrigerate until serving time.
3 Melt the butter in the... - 35.3138
Grilled Chicken Breasts With Wine Sauce
Prepare grill placing coals to one side; heat until coals are ash white.
Make aluminum foil drip pan; place opposite coals.
Brush chicken breasts with oil.
Place chicken breasts on grill over drip pan.
Grill, turning occasionally, for 25 to 35 minutes or... - 44.9737
Chicken Timbales With Mushroom Sauce
In small skillet heat margarine until bubbly and hot; add onion and saute over low heat until softened, about 5 minutes.
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Transfer sauteed onion to work bowl of food processor; add chicken and milk and process until smooth.
Add 2... - 43.9605
Chicken Breast Enchiladas With Mild Green Chili Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. In a large saucepan or stockpot, bring the poaching liquid to boil.
3. Add the chicken breasts in the poaching liquid, arrange the pieces into a single layer, and cover with a lid.
4. Trim the flame... - 46.654
Chicken With Lemon Sauce
1 Preheat the oven
2 Prepare the giblet stock.
3 Reduce it down to 1/4 pint (150 ml) for a concentrated flavour.
4 In a bowl, mix the 3 oz (75 g) of butter with 1/4 teaspoon of salt, some freshly-milled pepper and a... - 43.6303
Chicken With Mushroom Sauce
1) Take a large, deep casserole and arrange the chicken pieces.
2) Spatter the herbs, chives, seasoning, and sherry over the chicken pieces.
3) Add with 12 1/2 g (5 oz.) or 1 tablespoon of butter cubes.
4) Wrap the mouth of the casserole with an... - 47.7842
Chicken Thighs With Cranberry Sauce
1) Take a shallow mixing bowl made of stainless-steel or glass and add the barbeque sauce, garlic and cranberry juice cocktail to it, stirring to combine properly.
2) Add the chicken and coat it on both sides.
3) Refrigerate with the cover on... - 45.6383
Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts
– Preheat oven to 400 °F (205 °C).
– Skin chicken breasts, cut away filet mignon from the underside of chicken breast and draw out the tendons.
– In a blender, finely chop filets mignons of chicken with spinach. Add the egg and season with salt... - 32.8842
This Chicken Veronique tastes incredible ! Try this chicken stuffed with creamy veal and doused with wine sauce for your next meal ! Tell me if you've enjoyed this Chicken Veronique. - 44.4432
Poached Stuffed Chicken In Tomato Wine Sauce
In a medium bowl combine the peppers and cheese.
Place 2 to 3 tablespoons of the mixture in the center of each breast.
Reserve any remaining filling for the sauce.
Roll each breast up around the filling.
Place each breast at one end of a 5-inch-square piece... - 41.1592
Almond Fried Chicken With Spiced Ginger Sauce
Remove skin from chicken pieces.
Pat dry with paper towels.
Combine Parmesan, breadcrumbs, almonds, salt and pepper.
Blend together eggs and milk.
Dip chicken pieces in flour then egg mixture then almond mixture.
Heat oil in frying pan.
Fry chicken... - 45.6866
Sesame Asian Chicken Wings With Teriyaki Sauce
Chicken preparations get peppy and tempting when cooked with interesting flavors every other time. Check out the recipe to make Sesame Asian Chicken Wings with typical Asian flavors to cook the chicken in. Great taste and texture! - 117.96
Chicken Fajitas With Worcestershire Sauce
Trim excess for from chicken.
Place chicken between 2 sheets of waxed paper; flatten to 1/4-inch thickness, using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
Place chicken in a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish.
Combine vinegar, lime juice, Worcester- shire sauce, onion,... - 44.8307
Pecan Crusted Chicken Fingers With Dijon Maple Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Sprinkle chicken with 1/2 teaspoon pepper and salt. Place 1/2 cup flour and egg substitute in separate shallow dishes. Combine 1/2 cup flour, pecans, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a shallow dish.
3. Dredge each chicken tender in... - 40.5582
How To Make Chicken Enchiladas With Red Sauce By Rockin Robin
Making chicken enchiladas really is pretty easy if you know the techniques. I will take you step by step through the process of making delicious chicken enchiladas just like Mexican restaurants do. Now I like to make enchiladas with red or enchilada sauce and... - 117.593
Stuffed Chicken Breasts With Marsala Cream Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and shallot; cook 6 minutes. Add spinach and parsley; cook 1 minute. Transfer to a bowl. Stir in breadcrumbs, egg white, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and... - 39.0404
Sauteed Chicken With Mushroom Sauce
Chicken is an all time favorite for any occasion or for a casual dinner, so keeping some chicken recipes handy is every cook's repertoire. Here the chef has presented a very helpful video to make sauteed chicken with mushroom sauce which includes flavor of... - 100.266
Pepper Jack Chicken Enchiladas With Tomatillo Sauce
Inside their papery skins, tomatillos resemble small green tomatoes, and they have a tasty, tart flavor. Charred with jalapeños and then blended with cilantro and cream, they add a distinct and wonderful flair to these chicken- and veggie-packed enchiladas.... - 35.2424
Roast Chicken With Morel Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 450° F.
2) Remove and discard the excess fat from the chicken.
3) Remove the tips off the chicken wings.
4) Rub butter all over the chicken and season with salt and pepper.
5) Stuff a small, halved onion in the... - 44.4796
Chicken Gratin With Onion Sauce And Gruyere
1. Generously salt the chicken on all sides. In a large saute pan, heat the oil and butter over medium-high heat until the butter melts. Working in two batches if necessary, cook the chicken until rich golden brown all over, 10 to 12 minutes per batch,... - 38.9465
Mousselines Of Chicken And Apple With Apple Wine And Cream Sauce
Put the sliced apple with the lemon juice into a saucepan and cook over a gentle heat, until very soft.
Reduce to a puree in a food processor.
Put the roughly chopped chicken breast into a food processor and reduce to a paste.
Add the apple puree, egg and egg... - 46.9811
Pepper Steamed Chicken With Roasted Onion Sauce
Rub half of crushed peppercorns into both sides of each chicken breast.
Transfer chicken to shallow baking dish and sprinkle with lemon juice.
Cover and refrigerate for 8 to 10 hours.
Position rack in center of oven and preheat to 425°F.
Rinse onions and... - 43.7109
Sauteed Chicken Breasts With Dijon Mustard Sauce
1. Season the chicken breasts on both sides with salt and pepper to taste; then set aside. Heat the oil in a large, heavy skillet over high heat. Add the chicken, skin side down, and cook until golden brown, about 7 to 10 minutes. Turn the chicken and brown... - 33.3399
Chicken With Garlic Vinegar Sauce
1) Fresh tomatoes needs to be skinned, core, deseeded and halved. If using canned tomatoes, drain and coarsely chop. Keep aside.
2) Clean parsley and dry with paper towels. Chop to measure 3 tablespoons. Place remaining parsley in refrigerator... - 46.0451
Chicken Breasts And Ham With Sherried Cream Sauce
1 In a heavy 10- to 12-inch skillet, melt 2 tablespoons of the butter over moderate heat.
2 Add in the shallots and, cook for 2 or 3 minutes, stirring frequently, until they are soft and translucent.
3 Add in the chicken breasts and stock,... - 44.1425
Papillote Of Chicken With Almond Mustard Sauce
Heat 3 tablespoons clarified butter in heavy nonaluminum large skillet over high heat.
Add onions, carrots and turnips and stir-fry until lightly browned, 2 to 3 minutes.
Season lightly with salt and pepper.
Blend in 6 tablespoons vermouth and boil until... - 43.2435
Low Carb Baked Chicken With Salsa And Black Beans
Are you looking for a recipe that is guaranteed to please everyone's taste buds and is yet healthy and low carb? Then watch this video by LowCarb360 and learn how to make the perfect baked chicken with salsa and black beans. The end product is guaranteed to... - 110.155
Spring Chicken With Garlic
Peel away outer leaves from garlic heads, leaving skin of cloves intact.
Separate the cloves.
Peel and mince 4 cloves; reserve remaining garlic cloves.
In a small bowl combine minced garlic, 1 tablespoon of the oil, 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, the cracked black... - 43.5943
Chicken Legs In Liptauer Sauce
Try Chicken Legs In Liptauer Sauce recipe with anchovy paste,dry mustard,Paprika,chicken legs,cream cheese for chicken and you will never eat bland chicken again. The Chicken Legs In Liptauer Sauce given here is something you can whip up in a hurry. So do... - 26.3002
Chicken With Ginger Sauce
In a small bowl, combine sherry, soy, ginger, and garlic.
Remove chicken neck and giblets; reserve for other uses, if desired.
Discard lumps of fat.
Rinse chicken inside and out; pat dry.
Place chicken, breast down, on a sheet of heavy-duty foil... - 42.0061
Chicken Cacciatore With Granda's Tomato Sauce
1. Rinse chicken and pat dry. Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
2. Pour 1 tablespoon oil into a 10- to 12-inch nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat. When hot, add 1/2 the chicken and brown well, 6 to 8 minutes total. As thighs are browned, transfer... - 40.2195
Chicken Medallions With Pimento Sauce
1. Brush chicken with lemon juice and cut into 4 neat rectangles. Lay 2 spinach leaves on each rectangle (a) and roll up into a sausage shape (b). Wrap each roll in foil. Bake rolls in a moderate oven for 20-25 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, to make sauce, puree... - 32.2385
Chicken Breasts With Raisin Wine Sauce
1 Preheat the broiler. Line a broiler pan with foil.
2 In a food processor, mince the ginger and garlic. Add the onion and pulse on and off to finely chop.
3 In a small bowl, combine the ginger-onion mixture, the grape juice, wine, apricot jam, cinnamon, salt... - 40.2631
Chicken Puffs With Sour Cream Sauce
1.Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
2.Take the chicken drumsticks woll them in a foil and roast, boil, poach or grill as desired.
3.Once soft, take off the skin and let the drumsticks cool.
4.Apply pate on the drumsticks and spread... - 34.333
Crispy Chicken Cutlets With Lemon Mushroom Sauce
1 On a sheet of wax paper, combine the potato flakes, cracker crumbs, and sage. In a 9-inch pie pan, beat the egg white and lemon juice with a fork until blended. One at a time, dip the cutlets first in the egg white, then in the crumb mixture; transfer to a... - 30.2761
Moulded Rice With Chicken Liver Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 275°. Butter a 6 -cup mold and set aside. In a large heavy saucepan, melt 2 tablespoons butter over medium heat. Add onion and cook 2 to 3 minutes, or until softened. Add rice, and stir to coat evenly. Add 2 cups stock and stir until... - 30.7189
How To Make Soy Sauce Chicken
The chef here has prepared Chinese style soy sauce chicken. This is an excellent baked chicken recipe, wonderfully flavored with soy sauce, ginger and star anise powder. Finally the chicken is glazed with a soy glaze for a wonderful color and flavor! - 100.024
Chicken Breasts In Caper Sauce
Wash and salt halved chicken breasts. Make single layer in pan. Cover with foil, and bake until tender, about 1 hour. Cool chicken; debone, and remove skin. Return chicken to broth in pan, and cover again. Keep warm until ready to serve. Combine soup, sour... - 18.5689
Chicken Thighs With Thai Peanut Sauce
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.Put the oven rack in in the third oven shelf.
3.Put a baking sheet with foil on it.
4.Spray vegetable oil cooking spray on the same.
5.Take a large sized bowl, combine oil, garlic and salt in it and... - 41.5372
Cold Steamed Chicken With Miso Sauce
1. Lay chicken skin side up and pierce with fork to allow flavor absorption. Rub both sides with lemon slice (or lemon juice). Sprinkle with salt and sake.
2. Cut 2 leeks into 1-inch (2 1/2-cm) lengths and then in half lengthwise. Thinly slice ginger.... - 40.3479
Barbecued Chicken Apricot Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degree F.
2. Rub the chicken pieces inside out with salt and pepper.
3. Arrange the pieces in a single layer in a large roasting pan.
4. Cover the pan with foil and place in the hot oven.
5. Cook chicken for... - 49.1073
Chicken In Exotic Mushroom And Ginger Sauce
1. Heat the oil in a large frying pan (skillet). Coat the chicken in the seasoned flour and cook for about 4 minutes, until browned all over. Transfer to a large deep casserole and keep warm until required.
2. Slowly fry the shallots and mushrooms in the... - 35.5873
Chicken Legs With Basil Stuffing And Tomato Zucchini Sauce
For sauce: Grate zucchini over colander; sprinkle lightly with salt.
Let drain for 30 minutes.
Rinse; squeeze dry.
Melt butter in heavy small skillet over medium-high heat.
Add zucchini and stir until cooked, about 3 minutes.
Transfer to bowl.
Stir in basil,... - 43.5521
Poached Chicken With Black Bean Onion Sauce
1) Deep heat a heavy-bottomed casserole over medium-low heat, pour oil into it and add in the onions.
2) Cook the onions, covered for about 30 minutes, stirring occasionally, until they are greatly reduced in bulk and translucent.
3) Remove the cover... - 44.919
Plum Sauced Chicken
In bowl combine first 6 ingredients.
Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper; place in 8x1 1/2-inch round baking dish.
Pour plum mixture atop; cover with foil.
Pour boiling water into wok to reach 1/2 inch below steamer rack.
Place baking dish on rack.
Cover... - 44.5156
Orange Sauced Chicken
Place chicken breast halves meaty side down in an 8x8x2-inch baking dish.
In a small bowl stir together orange juice, brown sugar, vinegar, and bouillon granules; pour over chicken.
Bake in a 350° oven for 35 to 40 minutes or till chicken is... - 42.6345
Broiled Chicken In Mustard Sauce
1) Line 8x10 1/2x1 1/2-inch baking pan (or 9-inch square baking pan) with aluminum foil.
2) Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper and arrange in single layer, skin side up, in prepared pan.
3) Pour 1-tablespoon vinegar on each chicken... - 44.6036
Chicken Timbales With Mushroom Sauce
1. In small skillet heat margarine until bubbly and hot; add onion and saute over low heat until softened, about 5 minutes.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F. Transfer sauteed onion to work bowl of food processor; add chicken and milk and process until smooth. Add 2... - 36.5451
Chicken In Piquant Liver Sauce
Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in each of 2 heavy large skillets over medium-high heat.
Pat chicken dry.
Add chicken to skillets and brown on both sides.
Reduce heat, cover and cook until juices run clear when pierced with fork, about 20 minutes.
(Chicken can... - 43.0101
Manicotti In Marinara Sauce
Manicotti is a very popular stuffed pasta recipe.It is traditionally stuffed with different variety of cheese but here I am stuffing Manicotti with chicken. - 28.3981
Grilled Chicken Breasts Supreme
Wash and dry chicken; cut out any small rib bones and breastbones so breasts will lie flat, butterfly style.
Shake in mixture of flour, salt, pepper and nutmeg in paper bag to coat well.
Beat egg with water in pie plate; place ground cashew nuts in second pie... - 41.5112
Spicy Chicken Little Drumsticks
Spicy Chicken Little Drumsticks is a yummy dish that will definitely be a winner at the next party you host. I served the Spicy Chicken Little Drumsticks last week for my husband and our cousins and they loved it. Don€™t miss out on this one. - 31.7955
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Put the first 4 ingredients into a blender and blend until combined.
Place the chicken into a 9 x 11 baking dish.
Pour the pineapple/soy mixture over the chicken.
Cover with foil and bake for 1 to 1 1/2 hours or until chicken is... - 26.4985
Golden Glazed Chicken Breasts
In small bowl, thoroughly combine onion soup mix, preserves and water; set aside.
In aluminum foil-lined broiler pan, arrange chicken breasts and peppers; top with soup mixture.
Broil 10 minutes or until chicken is done, turning once. - 24.6822
Broiled Chicken With Vinegar And Honey
Preheat the broiler.
In the jar of an electric blender or food processor, blend the vinegar, honey, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, and mustard for 10 to 15 seconds.
Brush the chicken well with the sauce, reserving some of the sauce for basting.
Arrange skin side... - 35.8298
Jamaican Baked Jerk Chicken Wings
Tired of the same old chicken wings, then try these Jamaican baked chicken wings. Here is an impressive video that is definitely a must watch. The chef here flavors the chicken wings in a flavorful jerk marinade. This video would surely equip you to make... - 109.085
In large bowl, combine hoisin sauce, ketchup, honey, orange rind and juice, mustard, gingerroot, Worcestershire sauce, garlic and cayenne.
Remove tips from wings; separate wings at joint.
Add wings to sauce and toss to coat.
Remove wings, shaking off and... - 36.2158
Chicken And Broccoli
Cook broccoli until tender, drain and arrange in the bottom of 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
Cut chicken into small bite-sized pieces and arrange over the top of the broccoli.
In saucepan, combine mayonnaise, soup, milk, lemon juice and curry.
Heat and stir until... - 35.2425
Two Stage Chicken Breasts & Digang
1. Place cedar plank smooth side down on grill, cover it with lid to preheat evenly.
2. Place chicken breast on plank. Sprinkle salt and pepper on top. Cover with lid and allow it to cook.
3. For sauce, place a saucepan on heat, pour... - 86.0978
Disjoint the wings, discarding the tips.
Place the wings with the remaining ingredients in a foil pan.
Serve the wings on a warmed platter with the cooking liquid (scallions removed) as a dipping sauce. - 26.9416
Spinach & Pesto Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Spinach and pesto stuffed chicken breats is a light and savory chicken recipe. Stuffed with a mixed combo of pureed spinach, cheese and basil with breadcrumbs, the chicken is foil wrapped to cook. - 33.1796
Oriental Glazed Chicken Wings
For easier handling as finger food, separate chicken wings at joint before marinating.
Mix remaining ingredients; pour on chicken.
Cover; refrigerate, turning chicken occasionally, at least 1 hour.
Heat oven to 375°.
Remove chicken from marinade; reserve... - 41.8479
Chicken Breast With Orange Basil Pesto
Chicken Breast With Orange Basil Pesto has a fine taste. Chicken Breast With Orange Basil Pesto gets its taste from chicken mixed with orange juice. Chicken Breast With Orange Basil Pesto is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 41.7019
Mushroom And Chicken Crepes
Reserve 1 cup of the sauce, then add 4 pounds cooked, boned chicken (cut up) and 1/2 cup medium grated Cheddar cheese.
Fill the crepes with the chicken mixture.
Line them in two 9 x 13-inch pans.
Pour over crepes the reserved cup of sauce, sprinkle an... - 44.0317
Homemade Chicken In Wine
1. Spray large nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray; add chicken parts and cook over medium heat until chicken is browned on both sides, about 6 to 8 minutes. Transfer chicken to 13-by-9-inch baking dish; set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F.
3. Place... - 34.5629
Oriental Glazed Chicken
1. First, pre-heat the broiler.
2. Take a small broiler pan or shallow baking dish and line it with aluminum foil.
3. Rinse the chicken breasts with water and dry them.
4. Place the breasts in the broiler pan.
5. In a bowl, mix onion, ginger,... - 43.8109
1. Sprinkle chicken with salt. In 12-inch skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add chicken to skillet, in batches if necessary, and cook until browned, about 4 minutes per side. With slotted spoon, transfer chicken pieces to plate as they are browned.... - 36.3323
I borrowed some ideas from my grandmother's recipe for this Ratatouille-Topped Chicken dish. And once you try this Ratatouille-Topped Chicken, you will thank even her for it. Anyone, everywhere will love it! - 42.137
Never Fail Chicken Divan
If you are looking for a fool-proof and never fail chicken recipe, this Chicken Divan is something you need to try. A great combination of chicken breasts in broccoli and chicken soup and flavored with lemon juice, this Chicken Divan is simply the perfect... - 41.5181
Peanuts And Beer Chicken Wings
Rinse chicken with cold water; pat dry with paper towel. Preheat oven to 450 F. Line a roasting pan with aluminum foil.
In large saucepan over medium high heat, combine Lager Beer, molasses, peanut butter, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, salt... - 36.5784
Poached Trout In White Wine Sauce
Butter a large, shallow pan.
Arrange frozen trout evenly in pan.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Mix together white wine, onion rings, parsley, garlic, bay leaves, celery, and thyme.
Pour mixture over fish.
Bake at 450Ã‚Â°F. 15-18 minutes or until fish is... - 42.1448
1. Line a 10 x 15 baking dish with aluminum foil.
2. Arrange chicken pieces in a single layer on foil.
3. Combine soup mix, ketchup, brown sugar and water, and pour evenly over chicken.
4. Cover with foil and seal around edges to make a completely enclosed... - 33.1698
Bourbon Orange Bbq Chicken Thighs
Wash and pat dry the chicken thighs.
Place on one sheet of foil.
Spoon on BBQ sauce.
Top with second sheet of foil and fold the edges over three times to seal the foil packet.
Rotate in the Flat Standard Basket for 30 to 35 minutes or until cooked through. - 24.9818