South East Asian
- » Satay Stir Fry
Satay Stir Fry Recipes
Satay stir fry is a popular appetizer made using vegetables, meat - chicken, lamb, beef, fish, tofu or pork- and some seasonings and herbs. Satay stir fry, as the name suggests, is mostly prepared by frying it in oil ... More »
Satay Beef And Noodle Stir Fry
Pour boiling water over noodles in large heatproof bowl; separate noodles with a fork, drain.
Heat half the oil in wok or large pan; stir-fry beef, in batches, until browned all over and just cooked.
Add remaining oil to pan; stir-fry garlic until... - 27.0963
You May Also Like!
Satay-style Chicken Fried Rice
1. Stir together the ginger, garlic, soy sauce and a sprinkle of red pepper with the diced chicken, set aside.
2. To make the peanut sauce stir together the peanut butter, soy sauce, honey, grated ginger, garlic and red pepper flakes until... - 99.7383
1. Cut meat across grain into thin slices; flatten each slice by pressing with fingers.
2. Combine cornstarch, 3 tablespoons water, 1 1/2 teaspoons soy sauce and sesame oil; mix well. Add to meat in medium bowl; stir to coat well. Let stand 20 minutes.
3.... - 37.5022
Peanut Pork Satay
1. Place pork cubes in glass bowl or heavy plastic bag.
2. In a food processor or blender, combine chutney, soy sauce, peanut butter, ginger root, garlic, onion and lime juice. Process until smooth. Pour over pork cubes. Toss to coat with sauce. Cover and... - 32.5735
Chicken Satays With Melon Salad Teriyaki Style
Teriyaki cooking involves a wine and a sauce along with meat or vegetables. Check out Mike Monahan showing how to cook chicken satays and serve with melon salad. Fulfilling fare with wine! - 96.2667
Chicken Satay With Quick Fried Cabbage
1. Finely chop the onion. Cut the chicken into ½-inch dice and put in a bowl. Mix the onion, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, turmeric and 2 tablespoons of the oil into the chicken, squeeze over the lime juice and leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
2.... - 47.4116
Satay With Peanut Sauce
Cut the pork fillet into small dice and thread 3 or 4 pieces on one end of wooden cocktail sticks.
Cook under a preheated hot grill for 1 minute on each side or until cooked through.
Drain on kitchen paper and keep warm.
Blend the chilli powder and water... - 37.8316
Cut beef across the grain into thin slices.
Flatten each slice by pressing with fingers.
Combine 3 tablespoons of the water, the cornstarch, 1 1/2 teaspoons of the soy sauce and.
the sesame oil in medium bowl.
Add beef; mix to coat well.
Let stand 20... - 44.5027
1. Thread chicken onto lightly oiled bamboo skewers and place in a shallow glass or ceramic dish. Combine garlic, ginger, coriander and soy sauce and pour over skewers. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
2. To make sauce, place shallots or... - 34.734
Satay Stir Fry Recipes By Category