South East Asian
- » Satay Paste
Satay Paste Recipes
Enjoy our collection of satay paste recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for satay paste recipes.
Easy Satay Sauce
Tongue tickling satay sauce can lend the right flavor to your Thai dishes. Just follow the video to learn how to prepare this treat at home without much toil. The traditional flavors makes it a must try at home to surprise everyone with the exotic Thai touch... - 80.6049
Chicken Satay Peanut Grilling
Thai dishes are all about delicacy and flavor. This chicken dish exemplifies how in minutes you can stir a tasty dish and impress your family with it. Simple ingredients and easy method makes it a must try at home. - 78.5349
In bowl, combine coconut cream, hoisin sauce, peanut butter, soy sauce, gingerroot, hot chili paste, sesame oil and garlic; mix until smooth.
Add shrimp and stir to coat well.
Marinate for 30 minutes at room temperature or for up to 2 hours in... - 40.9581
1. Mix spice paste, tomato paste, and lemon juice. Coat shrimp with mixture.
2. Lay 2 or 3 shrimp flat, parallel to each other, and run 2 skewers about 1 inch apart through center of shrimp. Repeat to skewer remaining shrimp.
3. Lay shrimp on a lightly oiled... - 23.0991
Lamb With Satay Sauce
1. Preheat barbecue to a medium heat.
2. In a large bowl mix to combine lamb, parsley, oregano, cumin, tomato paste (puree), onions, bread crumbs and egg whites and.
3. Dividing the mixture into eight portions, shape each portion into a... - 39.5303
Spicy Beef Satay
1 Combine steak with soy sauce and sesame oil. Marinate 15 minutes.
2 Thread three to four slices on each satay stick. Leave 3/4 inch (2 cm) at the pointed end of stick without meat. A thin strip of foil can be wound around the blunt end of each stick to... - 24.2211
Satay With Peanut Sauce
Cut the pork fillet into small dice and thread 3 or 4 pieces on one end of wooden cocktail sticks.
Cook under a preheated hot grill for 1 minute on each side or until cooked through.
Drain on kitchen paper and keep warm.
Blend the chilli powder and water... - 37.8316
Char Grilled Beef Satay
1. Cut meat into 3/4-inch chunks.
2. Mix spice paste and sugar. Coat meat with mixture.
3. Thread meat equally onto skewers.
4. Lay skewers on a lightly oiled grill over hot coals or high heat on a gas grill (you can hold your hand at grill level only 2 to 3... - 24.328
1. Thread chicken onto lightly oiled bamboo skewers and place in a shallow glass or ceramic dish. Combine garlic, ginger, coriander and soy sauce and pour over skewers. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
2. To make sauce, place shallots or... - 34.734
Satay Peanut Sauce
If using lemongrass, remove tough outer stalks.
Smash inner stalks, thinly slice and mince finely.
In a wok or medium-size saucepan, heat oil over medium heat until hot.
Add lemongrass or lemon peel, chili peppers, shallots and garlic; fry 3 to 4 minutes or... - 42.0669
Minced Chicken Satay
1. In a food processor, whirl coconut, chilies, and 2 tablespoons hot water until finely ground.
2. Add spice paste, salt, pepper, and chicken; whirl until well mixed.
3. Trim root ends from lemon grass. Trim tops to make stalks 6 to 8 inches long. Remove... - 33.2733
Cut pork in 3/4-inch cubes.
In a large bowl mix together spices, vegetable oil, soy sauce and salt to make a paste; add pork.
With wet hands, knead mixture into pork.
Cover bowl and leave at least 2 hours.
To make Peanut-Chili Sauce, put coconut in a... - 44.3381
Beef Or Chicken Satay
Satays, are a very popular snack in the south east asia. They are basically from Indonesia, but is now very much a part of singaporean and Malaysian cuisines. Generally, a street food, satays have come a long way into fine dining restaurants served with hot... - 47.3438
Chicken Satay With Peanut Sauce
Learn how to make your own chicken satay and peanut sauce. This chicken satay is one of my Malaysian street food favorites! - 124.18
Mix the sugar, treacle (molasses) and soy sauce together in a small bowl.
Stir in the garlic, lemon juice and oil and set aside.
Skin and bone the chicken breasts, then cut the meat into 1 1/2 cm./3/4 in.
Thread the cubes on to skewers and arrange the... - 43.9739
Chicken & Beef Satay With Peanut Dipping Sauce
Thread the chicken and beef pieces on to small wooden skewers or cocktail sticks.
Place in a non-metallic dish.
Mix together the garlic and soy sauce, pour over the meat, and leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
For the peanut sauce, heat the oil in a non-stick... - 35.6994
Satay Salmon Patties
1.Combine salmon, potatoes, flour, garlic, ginger, lemon rind, chilli, soy sauce, curry paste, chilli powder, cumin and peanuts in a large mixing bowl.
2.Combine breadcrumbs and sesame seeds.
Shape salmon mixture into twelve patties.
Roll in sesame seed... - 38.0778
Chicken Satay With Chunky Peanut Sauce
There are many variations for satay but this is my favourite as it's as close to the satays we ate in Burma. You can use either chicken or pork and feel free to adjust to your own taste. - 39.9116
Shrimp With Creamy Satay Sauce
Combine all ingredients except cream and shrimp in a small saucepan.
Stir over gentle heat until well blended.
Remove from heat and stir in cream.
Soak 20 bamboo skewers in boiling water for 10 minutes (this will prevent them burning when barbecuing).
Thread... - 30.2879
Javanese Satay Sauce
1) Crush the garlic, onion, peanuts, fresh and dried chilies, sugar, and tamarind together in a mortar or electric blender.
2) In a dry frying pan, saute this paste for a few minutes.
3) Stir in the lemon juice, water, coconut milk, and soy sauce and... - 39.8444
1. With a sharp knife cut the pork into 5 cm / 2 inch long strips.
2. In a large mixing bowl place the strips, add the salt, sugar, turmeric, coriander, cumin and 4 tablespoons of the coconut milk and with clean hands mix well such that... - 43.9673
Chicken Satay With Coconut Dipping Sauce
Soak 18 (7-inch) bamboo skewers in water to cover for 30 minutes.
Combine 1/4 cup of the coconut milk and the curry paste in a zip-close plastic bag.
Add the chicken, squeeze out the air, and seal the bag; turn to coat the chicken.
Refrigerate, turning the... - 43.8549
Chicken Satay With Peanut Sauce
1)In a bowl, marinate the chicken with Maggie Lemon Masala Cubes, garlic, coriander powder, cumin powder, soya sauce, red chilli sauce and salt.
2)Let it stand for 2 to 3 hours.
3)Take the skewers and thread the chicken pieces in... - 47.0002
Using a mortar and pestle, crush together the onion, garlic, Sweet Soy Sauce, oil, sugar, cumin, tamarind, and salt.
(Or, combine the ingredients in a blender container.
Cover and blend till smooth.) Place meat pieces in a large bowl; add the soy mixture and... - 40.5269
Thai Chicken Satay
Mix all the marinade ingredients thoroughly in a bowl.
Add chicken pieces to the marinade, mix very well.
Cover and leave aside for 2 hours in the refrigerator.
Drain chicken and reserve marinade.
Thread marinated chicken pieces onto oiled wooden skewers.
Do... - 42.8212
The Best Thai Chicken And Pork Satay
This is without doubt the best Satay recipe you will find anywhere. The secret is in the preparation but is well worth all the effort. When you make this Chicken and Pork Satay for your barbecue party, your guests are sure to beg you for the recipe. This... - 111.913
Thai Chicken Satay And Peanut Dip
This chicken appetizer is marinated in a Thai red curry paste mixture. It is also serve with the same mixture as dip. This one is for anyone who loves Asian Thai flavors. - 0
Asian Chicken Satay With Thai Peanut Sauce
There’s no such thing as fried mysterious chicken parts in our household. Nuggets, some fast food restaurants call them. If we’re going to enjoy the mellow flavors of chicken – especially the pastured kind — then feast on this popular Thai dish that... - 43.0995
Delicious Homemade Thai Satay Peanut Sauce
Sauces are key preparations and ingredients in Thai cuisine and here is a recipe to make a Thai sauce. Check out the chef in the video making flavorful Thai Satay Peanut sauce which is a great dipping sauce alongside chicken, tofu dishes, breads, etc. No... - 84.459
Chicken Satay With Peanut Dipping Sauce
1) Preheat broiler or grill.
2) Cut the chicken breasts into 3 sections and make 2 vertical slices through each one.
3) To prepare Peanut Dipping Sauce, in a saute pan saute onions and garlic in the sesame oil over medium heat.
4) Stir... - 45.691
Chicken Satay With Peanut Sauce
Thinking of treating your family to something special this weekend? this video might just come handy. Watch the chef prepare this delicious chicken satay with peanut sauce. You are sure going to bag a lot of compliments for this one. - 87.3321
1) Dice the lamb into 3/4-inch pieces.
2) Preheat the broiler.
3) In a mixing bowl, mix together rest of the ingredients except the saus kacang.
4) Mix in lamb, coating it well with the marinade.
5) Cover the lamb and keep it aside for 1... - 43.9715
Betty's "east Meets West" Chicken Satay
1. Remove excess fat from chicken tenderloins, and cut them into 1-inch cubes. Place it in a medium sized bowl, and set aside.
2. In another bowl, add soy sauce, roasted red chilli paste, ginger, and cumin. Mix well.
3. Pour the mixture over... - 103.853
Indonesian Beef Sate
For marinade: Heat oil in skillet over medium-high heat.
Add onion, garlic and ginger and saute until onion is soft.
Add remaining ingredients and stir to make smooth paste.
Reduce heat: and simmer 2 minutes.
Add meat, stirring to coat well.
Remove from heat... - 40.5445
1. In a food processor of a liquidizer, combine all the ingredients.
2. Fit the lid of the jar.
3. Pulse in short bursts or 5 seconds until you get a smooth and well blended sauce.
4. If you want to use this sauce as a dip, reduce the amount of... - 43.3976
Mutton Seekh Kabab
Sheekh kebab is an indian preparation of mutton cooked and served on skewers with a spicy mix of masalas. Combined with lemon juice, roasted chana, and spiced with cumin, coriander seeds, cloves, red chilies and garam masala, the sheekh kebabs are usually... - 44.1903
Chicken Sat Ay
The day before the barbecue, slice chicken into thin strips.
To make marinade, pound chilies and garlic together in a mortar with a pestle.
Transfer to a medium-sized bowl.
Add soy sauce, brown sugar and water.
Drizzle the oil into the bowl a little at a... - 42.3909