- » Satay
Satay or sate belongs to the Indonesian (Java) cuisine and is a preparation of diced meats (chicken, beef, pork, mutton, fish) barbecued over charcoal fire and served on skewers with spicy sauces and condiments. The ... More »
Spicy Thai Style Chicken Satay Burger
For all chicken satay lovers, here is an Asian style burger with a spicy peanut butter spread and an Asian slaw that you are sure going to love. The chef has taken enough care to make the burger totally succulent. Great to make for your Asian friends or for... - 140.837
Asian Chicken Satay
What do you cook in summers when you don’t want to get into the kitchen? Well, if you don’t have an answer, Thriftycookingmom chef has this Asian Chicken Satay for everyone. She prepares a delicious marinade with soy sauce, brown sugar, cumin powder and... - 133.07
Chicken Satay With Peanut Sauce
Learn how to make your own chicken satay and peanut sauce. This chicken satay is one of my Malaysian street food favorites! - 125.794
Healthy Chicken Satay
When I hear about satays, I can't resist but say "bring it on baby"! Amy is just getting awesome at her kitchen making this wonderful Chicken Satay in her own healthy way and her tips are well worth the time. - 121.085
The Best Thai Chicken And Pork Satay
This is without doubt the best Satay recipe you will find anywhere. The secret is in the preparation but is well worth all the effort. When you make this Chicken and Pork Satay for your barbecue party, your guests are sure to beg you for the recipe. This... - 113.549
Vegan Barbequed Seitan Satay
All those who are vegetarians, vegan or want to lead a healthy lifestyle switch to eating nutritious foods that can be prepared quickly. Just try your hands in barbequed seitan satay with our chef and master the art of making such delicacies at home. - 106.033
How To Make Malaysian Chicken Satay
To all those people who enjoy barbecue should try this recipe out. The chef makes yummy chicken satay in Malaysian style. I'm sure you will love it. Check out the video as the chef shows us how to make this yummy appetizer. - 104.749
Chicken Satay With Thai Peanut Sauce
Wonderful hors d'oeuvres can jazz up even the most boring parties. And when looking to 'wow' your guests, this yummy Thai-style recipe could really do the trick. Keith Snow shares his own unique satay recipe that is delicious to the core. Try it to know it. - 100.568
Pork Satay Part 1
When you need appetizer for get-togethers or a light lunch or dinner, think pork satay. With it’s surprisingly nice flavor combination, this favorite Thai street food is quite a treat for the sense and comes together super quickly too. All you need is the... - 91.5295
Pork Satay Part 2
Why settle from drumsticks when you could be so creative and make something tantalizing as pork satay at home with little efforts. And no, you don’t have to wait for the barbecue weather to get it right. Pork satay can be easily made at home and served as... - 90.3655
Chicken Coconut Satay Stir Fry
Do you wanna learn how to make the delicious Chicken Satay Stir Fry recipe? Watch out the video and learn how to prepare the dish! - 83.9125
Easy Satay Sauce
Tongue tickling satay sauce can lend the right flavor to your Thai dishes. Just follow the video to learn how to prepare this treat at home without much toil. The traditional flavors makes it a must try at home to surprise everyone with the exotic Thai touch... - 82.2369
Chicken Satay Peanut Grilling
Thai dishes are all about delicacy and flavor. This chicken dish exemplifies how in minutes you can stir a tasty dish and impress your family with it. Simple ingredients and easy method makes it a must try at home. - 81.7476
1) Preheat oven.
2) Take peanuts in a roasting pan and put in the oven. Continue roasting till light brown. Keep shaking the pan occasionally to avoid burning.
3) Put the peanuts in a dish towel and rub to remove the skin. Put it back to oven to... - 47.8106
Chicken Ribbons Satay
Combine peanut butter, water, soy sauce, garlic, lemon juice, brown sugar, ginger and red pepper flakes in small saucepan.
Cook over medium heat 1 minute or until smooth; cool.
Remove garlic from sauce; discard.
Reserve half of sauce for dipping.
Cut chicken... - 47.3228
Beef Or Chicken Satay
Satays, are a very popular snack in the south east asia. They are basically from Indonesia, but is now very much a part of singaporean and Malaysian cuisines. Generally, a street food, satays have come a long way into fine dining restaurants served with hot... - 47.2862
Cuttlefish Satay Salad
Cut cuttlefish hoods and tentacles in half lengthways.
Score inside surface of hood pieces.
Combine hoods, tentacles, spices, garlic, lemon grass, leaves, peanut oil and juice in large bowl; cover, refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
Drain cuttlefish;... - 47.2816
In a 1-quart saucepan over medium-high heat, bring the water to a boil.
Stir in the rice.
Cover, reduce the heat, and simmer for 5 minutes.
Remove from the heat, stir, and let stand for 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, steam the carrots for 5 minutes, or until... - 47.2469
Chicken Satay With Peanut Sauce
1)In a bowl, marinate the chicken with Maggie Lemon Masala Cubes, garlic, coriander powder, cumin powder, soya sauce, red chilli sauce and salt.
2)Let it stand for 2 to 3 hours.
3)Take the skewers and thread the chicken pieces in... - 46.7839
Satay Chicken With Radish And Mint Salad
1. To season the wooden skewers, soak them in hot water for 20 minutes.
2. In a large dish or bowl, combine half the chopped shallots, coriander, cumin, turmeric, fish sauce and peanut butter.
3. Add 2 tablespoons of boiling water to make... - 46.7364
1) In a medium sized bowl, combine the marinade ingredients.
2) Gently add tofu to this. Do not break up the tofu. Mix in so that the tofu is well coated with marinade.
3) Keep covered in the refrigerator for 2 hours, or preferably... - 45.8861
Chicken Mushroom Satay
1. Rinse the chicken breasts with water and dry them.
2. Cut each chicken breast into 4 squarish pieces.
3. Cut the red pepper into 2-inch squares to make 18 pieces.
4. In a steamer basket over boiling water, put the mushrooms.
5. Boil them for... - 45.8293
Chicken Satay With Quick Fried Cabbage
1. Finely chop the onion. Cut the chicken into ½-inch dice and put in a bowl. Mix the onion, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, turmeric and 2 tablespoons of the oil into the chicken, squeeze over the lime juice and leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
2.... - 45.5369
Chicken Satay Singapore Style
1) Soak 24 bamboo skewers (12 inches long) in water overnight.
2) In a large bowl, mix all the marinade ingredients.
3) Cut the chicken along the grain into strips, about 3 inches long and 14 inches wide.
4) Mix well with the marinade and let... - 45.0959
Thai Beef Satay
1 Remove the fat from the beef.
2 Thinly slice the beef and place in a large resealable plastic bag.
3 In a small serving bowl, add the soy sauce, ginger, garlic, vinegar, green onion and honey and pour over the beef.
4 Seal the bag... - 45.034
1. With a sharp knife cut the pork into 5 cm / 2 inch long strips.
2. In a large mixing bowl place the strips, add the salt, sugar, turmeric, coriander, cumin and 4 tablespoons of the coconut milk and with clean hands mix well such that... - 44.8862
Cut pork in 3/4-inch cubes.
In a large bowl mix together spices, vegetable oil, soy sauce and salt to make a paste; add pork.
With wet hands, knead mixture into pork.
Cover bowl and leave at least 2 hours.
To make Peanut-Chili Sauce, put coconut in a... - 44.8056
Turkey Satay With Peanut Sauce
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine marinade ingredients and whisk with a fork to blend well.
2. To the marinade, add the cubed turkey and toss to coat meat with marinade.
3. Cover the bowl with clean wrap and refrigerate overnight or for six... - 44.3933
Chicken Satay With Peanut Dipping Sauce
1) Preheat broiler or grill.
2) Cut the chicken breasts into 3 sections and make 2 vertical slices through each one.
3) To prepare Peanut Dipping Sauce, in a saute pan saute onions and garlic in the sesame oil over medium heat.
4) Stir... - 44.2103
Satay Lembu is a simple and easy to make recipe. It is diffiuclt to explain how delicious this steak recipe is. The rich blend of mellowed flavors of the steak and herbs is simply heavenly! - 43.4361
Skewered Beef Satay
1. Slice the steaks into cubes of 1 inch each.
2. Take an earthenware or glass bowl and add the meat.
3. Put in soy sauce, peanut oil, onions, garlic and toasted sesame seeds.
4. Let the meat soaked in the mixture for 3 hours. Then,... - 43.4265
Spiced Satay Pork
Remove rind and bones from chops, cut meat into thin slices.
Combine meat with onion, ginger, garlic, fennel, coriander, caraway and chilli; stand 30 minutes.
Thread meat onto skewers.
Barbecue until tender, brushing occasionally with a little oil.
Serve with... - 43.0718
Asian Chicken Satay With Thai Peanut Sauce
There’s no such thing as fried mysterious chicken parts in our household. Nuggets, some fast food restaurants call them. If we’re going to enjoy the mellow flavors of chicken – especially the pastured kind — then feast on this popular Thai dish that... - 43.0706
Chicken Pork Satay
Place chicken and pork in a heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Combine cream of coconut and next 6 ingredients; pour over meat.
Seal bag, and marinate meat in refrigerator 4 hours, turning bag occasionally.
Soak 24 (6-inch) bamboo skewers in water 30 minutes;... - 43.0369
Place chicken in a heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Combine pineapple juice and next 4 ingredients; pour over chicken.
Seal bag, and marinate chicken in refrigerator 1 hour, turning bag occasionally.
Soak 24 (6-inch) bamboo skewers in water 30 minutes; set... - 42.9283
Grilled Chicken And Shrimp Satay
Skewer the shrimp and chicken with water soaked bamboo skewers.
Place into a large shallow pan.
Heat the butter and oil in a sauce pan and saute the green onions and garlic until tender.
Place into a mixing bowl, combine with the parsley, white wine and... - 42.883
Spiced Barbecued Beef Satay
1) Take a bowl and cut the steak into 1 inch (2 1/2- cm.) cubes and place in it.
2) Combine the rest of the ingredients and pour over the meat.
3) Stir occasionally and marinate for 1 hour.
4) Take two skewers and thread the meat on to... - 42.8057
Here's a brilliant Satay Sauce recipe that you must try for sure. The recipe is quite simple and makes a great accompaniment. The best part about the sauce is that it can be stored for up to two weeks. I have always received appreciation for this sauce, make... - 42.5423
Beef Satay With Hot Peanut Dipping Sauce
1. In a large bowl, stir to combine vinegar, oil, soy sauce, garlic, brown sugar, ginger and red pepper flakes until well blended.
2. Thinly slice chilled meat across the grain, at an angle.
3. In marinade place beef strips and refrigerate... - 42.5116
Chicken Satay With Peanut Dipping Sauce
1. In a large bowl, combine soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, lime zest and juice.
2. Mix well.
3. Remove and reserve 1/3 cup of this soy sauce for Peanut Dipping Sauce.
4. Add chicken to remaining soy sauce mixture
5. Cover bowl and marinate in... - 42.5071
Jamaican Jerk Chicken Satay
Here is the Jamaican Jerk Chicken Satay I tried last week. I was quite inhibitive in the beginning, however the aroma and taste of the Jamaican Jerk Chicken Satay erased all my inhibitios about this recipe. How about trying this Jamaican Jerk Chicken Satay? - 42.4648
Chicken Satay With Coconut Dipping Sauce
Soak 18 (7-inch) bamboo skewers in water to cover for 30 minutes.
Combine 1/4 cup of the coconut milk and the curry paste in a zip-close plastic bag.
Add the chicken, squeeze out the air, and seal the bag; turn to coat the chicken.
Refrigerate, turning the... - 42.3711
Cut beef across the grain into thin slices.
Flatten each slice by pressing with fingers.
Combine 3 tablespoons of the water, the cornstarch, 1 1/2 teaspoons of the soy sauce and.
the sesame oil in medium bowl.
Add beef; mix to coat well.
Let stand 20... - 42.299
1) Dice the pork into 3/4-inch pieces.
2) In a mixing bowl, mix together rest of the ingredients except the saus kacang.
3) Mix in pork, tossing it well and keep it aside, covered at room temperature for 2 hours.
4) In the meantime, cover 24... - 42.1756
Easy Indonesian Satay
To make marinade, in medium bowl, whisk together all ingredients, except chicken, until smooth.
Reserve half of the marinade for use as the dipping sauce.
Add chicken strips to marinade.
Cover bowl and refrigerate 1 hour, turning chicken occasionally.
Thread... - 42.1462
Beef Satay Sticks With Peanut Sauce
TRIM STEAK of excess fat and sinew.
Slice meat across the grain evenly into long, thin strips.
Thread meat strips onto skewers, bunching them thickly along three-quarters of the skewer; place satays in a shallow, non-metal dish.
Combine soy sauce, oil,... - 41.9043
Mix the sugar, treacle (molasses) and soy sauce together in a small bowl.
Stir in the garlic, lemon juice and oil and set aside.
Skin and bone the chicken breasts, then cut the meat into 1 1/2 cm./3/4 in.
Thread the cubes on to skewers and arrange the... - 41.8645
Chicken Satay With Chunky Peanut Sauce
There are many variations for satay but this is my favourite as it's as close to the satays we ate in Burma. You can use either chicken or pork and feel free to adjust to your own taste. - 41.4911
Place sugar, onion, garlic and ginger in a bowl with the butter and oil.
Cook on HIGH for 3-5 minutes or until tender.
Stir in curry powder, chilli powder, turmeric, soy sauce and peanut butter.
Mix until well combined.
Cook for 1 minute on HIGH.
Add... - 41.2887
1. To prepare the meat cut it into 1" (2.5 cm) cubes and marinate in the marinade for at least 1 hour.
2. Soak the bamboo satay sticks in water for about 30 minutes.
3. Thread 3-4 meat cubes onto each bamboo satay stick.
4. Brush each... - 41.2872
1)Cut beef kept in freezer for 30 minutes, into thin strips using a sharp knife.
2)In a bowl, add grated ginger and garlic. Put in soya sauce, vinegar, sherry, sesame oil and chilli powder. Now mix in the beef strips. Cover and let marinate for... - 41.2797
Thai Chicken Satay
Mix all the marinade ingredients thoroughly in a bowl.
Add chicken pieces to the marinade, mix very well.
Cover and leave aside for 2 hours in the refrigerator.
Drain chicken and reserve marinade.
Thread marinated chicken pieces onto oiled wooden skewers.
Do... - 41.0737
Pork Satay With Yellow Rice And Peanut Sauce
To make the rice: In a 2-quart saucepan over medium heat, saute the onions in the oil until translucent, about 5 minutes.
Stir in the turmeric, add the rice, and combine well.
Add the stock.
Bring to a boil over medium heat.
Reduce the heat to low, cover the... - 40.6279
Thai Beef Satay
Remove any visible fat from the beef.
Cut into very thin slices and place in a large resealable plastic bag.
In a small serving bowl, combine the soy sauce, ginger, garlic, vinegar, green onion and honey and pour over the beef.
Seal the bag, removing as much... - 39.9029
Javanese Satay Sauce
1) Crush the garlic, onion, peanuts, fresh and dried chilies, sugar, and tamarind together in a mortar or electric blender.
2) In a dry frying pan, saute this paste for a few minutes.
3) Stir in the lemon juice, water, coconut milk, and soy sauce and... - 39.8106
Cut pork, lamb, and chicken into 1/4 inch-wide strips, and place in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Combine teriyaki sauce and next 6 ingredients; pour over meat.
Seal bag, and shake until meat is well coated.
Marinate in refrigerator 8 hours,... - 39.7933
Malaysian Style Satay
Prepare Satay Marinade.
With a large sharp knife, slice meat in 1/4-inch-thick slices, then in strips about 2-1/2-inches long and 1-inch wide.
With hands, mix meat strips into Satay Marinade in 2 to 3 portions, being sure all meat is coated.
Lace seasoned... - 39.7474
Satay Peanut Sauce
If using lemongrass, remove tough outer stalks.
Smash inner stalks, thinly slice and mince finely.
In a wok or medium-size saucepan, heat oil over medium heat until hot.
Add lemongrass or lemon peel, chili peppers, shallots and garlic; fry 3 to 4 minutes or... - 39.7397
In a mixing bowl, blend the beef with the bread crumbs and egg.
Shape into small balls and skewer with bamboo skewers.
Place on a baking sheet.
Blend the remaining ingredients together in a mixing bowl.
Pour over the meat balls.
Refrigerate for 3 1/2... - 39.6839
Skewer the meat with bamboo skewers.
Place in a large shallow pan.
In a mixing bowl, blend the remaining ingredients.
Pour over the skewered beef.
Marinate, covered, in the refrigerator 3 1/2 to 4 hours.
Grill the skewers over high heat for 10-12 minutes, or... - 39.6564
Trim and slice the beef into thin slices.
Skewer the meat with bamboo skewers.
Place them into a large shallow pan.
In a mixing bowl blend the remaining ingredients; pour over the skewered beef.
Marinate covered in the refrigerator for 3 1/2 to 4 hours.
Grill... - 39.5003
Spicy Beef Satay
Place steak in freezer 30 minutes to firm; slice into Veto 1/4 inch-thick strips.
In shallow glass dish, combine soy sauce, sherry, sesame oil, onion, garlic, sugar, ginger and 1/2 teaspoon of the red pepper flakes.
Add beef strips; turn to coat with... - 39.2872
Cut meat into 2cm pieces.
Combine soy sauce, cornflour, sugar, ginger and water in bowl, add meat, mix well, stand 1 hour.
Thread meat onto skewers.
Brush meat with oil, barbecue until well browned 'all over.
Serve with Satay Sauce.
Satay Sauce: Blend or... - 39.1496
Satay pork is a grilled pork recipe, that hails from asia. Prepared with cubed pork marinated with oil and soy sauce withcurry powder, coriander and sugar to taste, the satay pork is usually served with a peanut sauce for dipping. - 39.0072
Singapore Satay Sauce
1) In a mortar or electric blender, crush together garlic, onion, peanuts, chillies, sugar and tamarind.
2) In a non-stick pan, fry the onion mixture for 2 to 3 minutes.
3) Add lemon juice, water, coconut milk and soy sauce and bring to a boil.
4)... - 38.9603
In bowl, combine coconut cream, hoisin sauce, peanut butter, soy sauce, gingerroot, hot chili paste, sesame oil and garlic; mix until smooth.
Add shrimp and stir to coat well.
Marinate for 30 minutes at room temperature or for up to 2 hours in... - 38.6972
1. In bowl, mix together onions, garlic, soy sauce, vinegar and gingerroot.
2. Using a sharp knife, slice steak across the grain into strips 1/4 inch (5 mm) thick or less, add to bowl and stir to coat.
3. Marinate in refrigerator for at least 4 hours,... - 38.6803
Chicken Satay With Peanut Sauce
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Combine soy sauce, brown sugar, lime zest, and lime juice.
Press garlic into soy sauce mixture and mix well.
Reserve 1/3 cup soy sauce mix for peanut sauce.
Cut chicken into 1 inch pieces; add to remaining soy sauce mixture.
Cover... - 38.6652
Miniature Pork Or Chicken Satay
Miniature Pork Or Chicken Satays is a yummy grilled meat preparation that will definitely be a winner at the next party you host. I served the Miniature Pork Or Chicken Satays last week for my friends farewell party colleagues and everyone loved it.... - 38.6425
The Satay is chicken marinated with Thai sauce and skewered. Chicken cooked just right. It is wonderful juicy appetizer that would be an instant hit at your dinner. Treat your friends to this restaurant style delight cooked right at home. - 38.421
Thread chicken pieces on wooden skewers.
Make marinade by stirring together 1 tablespoon pea nut butter and remaining ingredients.
Place chicken pieces in marinade and leave overnight.
Remove skewered chicken and barbecue 3 to 4 minutes outdoors (basting... - 38.1763
1. Start by cutting the pork into 1x4x1/4-inch strips
2. In a bowl, combine the peanut oil along with the soy sauce, onion, garlic, sugar and curry powder, now add in the pork, stir well and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours
3. Thread the... - 38.1254
Hot Prawn Satay
Adapted from Sharp Microwave and Convection Cookbook. - 38.0933
Thai Pumpkin Satay
COMBINE pumpkin, milk, peanut butter, chopped green onions, garlic, cilantro, lime juice, sugar, soy sauce, salt and cayenne pepper in blender or food processor; blend thoroughly.
Combine 1/2 cup satay sauce with chicken in medium bowl; cover.
Refrigerate 1... - 37.9003
Gingered Beef Satays Over Brown Rice
In a medium bowl, combine the water, lemon juice, soy sauce, ginger, caraway seeds, coriander, turmeric, pepper and garlic.
Add the beef and onions, then stir until well combined.
Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 2 hours, stirring... - 37.8054
Satay Sauce With Peanuts
Preheat the oven to 190Â°C/375Â°F, Gas Mark 5.
Put the peanuts on a flat baking sheet and roast for 5 minutes.
Peel and finely chop the onion and garlic.
Add the lime or lemon juice, soy sauce, peanut butter, chilli powder and seasoning.
Add the roasted... - 37.693
Pork Satay With Dipping Sauce
1 Mince the ginger and set aside.
2 Preheat the broiler. Line a broiler pan with foil.
3 Cut the pork loin in half, then cut each half into thin strips. Thread the pork strips onto skewers and place the skewers on the broiler pan.
4 In a small bowl, combine... - 37.6302
Chicken Satay With Peanut Sauce
1.Cut away excess fat from fillets, cut fillets lengthwise into strips about 1/4cm wide.
2.Thread strips of chicken onto soaked skewers; we used 10 skewers.
3.Heat oil and butter in medium frying pan.
Add satay sticks to pan in single layer and cook over heat... - 37.1624
Satay Salmon Patties
1.Combine salmon, potatoes, flour, garlic, ginger, lemon rind, chilli, soy sauce, curry paste, chilli powder, cumin and peanuts in a large mixing bowl.
2.Combine breadcrumbs and sesame seeds.
Shape salmon mixture into twelve patties.
Roll in sesame seed... - 36.9275
1. Weave chicken, beef and pork strips onto skewers and place in a shallow glass or ceramic dish.
2. To make marinade, place soy sauce, lime or lemon juice, garlic, ginger, chilli and coriander in a small bowl and mix to combine. Pour marinade over skewers in... - 36.909
Headhunter's Satay Sauce
1) In a food processor, put all the ingredients. If a less hot satay is preferred, take the seeds out of the chili before processing it.
2) Lightly pulse to chop and mix them together.
3) Allow the mixture to stand for sometime at room temperature so... - 36.6946
Satay Chicken Pizzas
Satay Chicken Pizzas has a grand taste. Satay Chicken Pizzas gets its taste from chicken mixed with carrot and beans. Satay Chicken Pizzas is inspired by many restaurants worldwide. - 36.6046
Barbecued Beef Satay
1. Wash and pat dry the beef
2. Cut the meat into 1-inch cubes
3. In a large bowl, tip in the beer, onions, stock, lemon juice, ginger, soy sauce, caraway, coriander, turmeric, red pepper, and garlic and mix well
4. Add the meat to the marinade... - 36.5528
Thai Pumpkin Satay
COMBINE pumpkin, milk, peanut butter, chopped green onions, garlic, cilantro, lime juice, soy sauce, sugar, salt and cayenne pepper in food processor or blender container.
Cover; blend thoroughly.
Combine 1/2 cup pumpkin mixture with chicken in medium bowl to... - 36.4954
Satay With Peanut Sauce
Cut the pork fillet into small dice and thread 3 or 4 pieces on one end of wooden cocktail sticks.
Cook under a preheated hot grill for 1 minute on each side or until cooked through.
Drain on kitchen paper and keep warm.
Blend the chilli powder and water... - 36.4954
In shallow glass dish, combine all ingredients except pork.
Add pork, turning to coat with marinade.
Cover and refrigerate 1 to 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
Drain pork; reserve marinade.
Thread pork on skewers.
Grill kabobs, on uncovered grill, over hot ... - 36.2079
Skewer the meat with bamboo skewers, place in a large shallow pan.
In a mixing bowl blend the remaining ingredients.
Pour over the skewered pork marinade, covered in the refrigerator 3 1/2 - 4 hours.
Grill the skewers over high heat for 10-12 minutes, or... - 35.8717
Cut chicken into strips 2.5cm wide.
Combine remaining ingredients in shallow dish, add chicken, mix well, cover, stand several hours or refrigerate overnight.
Remove chicken from peanut mixture, place mixture into pan, bring to boil, reduce heat, simmer 15... - 35.545
Easy Satay Sharing Plate
1. Put the eggs into a pan of cold water, bring to the boil, then simmer for 8 mins. Put the carrot, cauliflower and beans into a metal colander, sit over the pan, cover with a lid or plate, then steam for 3-5 mins until just cooked. Cool the eggs in cold... - 35.4182
Pork Satay With Peanut Sauce
For the marinade, combine the brown sugar, curry powder, peanut butter, soy sauce, lime juice and garlic in a shallow dish.
Trim the pork of all fat and silverskin.
Cut pork into 1-inch cubes.
Place the pork in the marinade and let stand for 2 to 8 hours,... - 35.1492
1. Thread chicken onto lightly oiled bamboo skewers and place in a shallow glass or ceramic dish. Combine garlic, ginger, coriander and soy sauce and pour over skewers. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
2. To make sauce, place shallots or... - 35.0291
1. Cut meat across grain into thin slices; flatten each slice by pressing with fingers.
2. Combine cornstarch, 3 tablespoons water, 1 1/2 teaspoons soy sauce and sesame oil; mix well. Add to meat in medium bowl; stir to coat well. Let stand 20 minutes.
3.... - 34.8953
Hot Satay Dip
Adapted from Sharp Microwave and Convection Cookbook. - 34.8277
Chicken & Beef Satay With Peanut Dipping Sauce
Thread the chicken and beef pieces on to small wooden skewers or cocktail sticks.
Place in a non-metallic dish.
Mix together the garlic and soy sauce, pour over the meat, and leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
For the peanut sauce, heat the oil in a non-stick... - 34.7277
Satay Chicken Burgers
Quarter pide widthways; cut each piece in half horizontally.
Place pieces, cut-side up, on oven tray; toast, on both sides, under heated grill until browned lightly.
Combine chicken, breadcrumbs, coriander and half the sauce in large bowl; shape into 4... - 33.8966
Barbecued Beef Satay
Barbecued Beef Satay smelled great while I was cooking it. Barbecued Beef Satay also taste delicious. One dish really worth trying! - 33.3333
1. Combine sugar, ginger, wine, oil and tumeric in large shallow dish. Cut chicken into slices, thread on to bamboo skewers, marinade in mixture for one hour.
2. Remove skewered chicken from marinade, place on rack in shallow dish. Cook on HIGH for eight... - 33.1431
Satay Recipes By Category