- » Saskatoon
Saskatoon Food culture from the central region of the Saskatchewan state is rich with local and seasonal produce. The cuisine of the flat lying region with the Saskatchewan River running in between is inclusive with ... More »
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
2) In a saucepan, simmer the Saskatoons in water and lemon juice for 10 minutes.
3) Stir in the sugar until dissolved and allow to cool.
4) Stir in the lemon rind and tapioca.
5) In a 9 inch... - 43.0786
Family Size Blueberry Raspberry And Saskatoon Berry Pie
Line a 9-inch pie plate with pastry.
Sprinkle minute tapioca over the pastry.
In a large bowl, stir together blueberries, raspberries, Saskatoon berries, and lemon juice.
Add 3/4 cup of the sugar; stir in the flour, cinnamon, and melted butter.
Pour into pie... - 42.6155
Saskatoon Pie is a well flavored and tasty pie that is simply heavenly! This pie is sure to get you quiet a few compliments. Try this Saskatoon Pie recipe at home and you will understand why! - 41.1407
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) In a saucepan, add water, sugar and lemon juice and bring the mixture to a boil.
3) Add in the saskatoon berries and cook on medium flame for about 15 minutes.
4) In a small bowl dissolve cornstarch in... - 40.6352
Saskatoon Berry Pie
These unusual dark berries that grow thickly on high bushes throughout the prairie provinces taste like a combination of black currants and blue berries, and may be used in place of blueberries in pies, jams, jellies and muffins.
Additional sugar may be... - 37.1359
Saskatoon Pie With Pastry
Wash saskatoons, toss with lemon juice, and turn into unbaked pie shell.
Mix sugar, flour, salt, and spices.
Pour over saskatoons.
Dot with butter.
Cover with top crust.
Bake at 425°F 10 minutes, then reduce temperature to 350°F and bake 25... - 36.7918
Saskatoon And Rhubarb Sauce
Cut rhubarb in small pieces.
Add water, lemon, sugar and Saskatoons.
First stir until dissolved.
Boil 2 minutes, no longer or saskatoons will become tough. - 27.8721
Saskatoon Recipes By Category