- » Sashimi Wasabi
Sashimi Wasabi Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sashimi wasabi recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sashimi wasabi recipes.
Sashimi Platter Supreme
1. Make cucumber cup now or wasabi horseradish cone just before serving, keeping in mind that powdered wasabi horseradish needs 10 minutes to mature.
2. Prepare GARNISHES. Peel daikon and shred. Peel, seed, and shred remaining cucumber. Shredded vegetables... - 40.39
Using a razor-sharp knife, cut the fish into the thinnest possible slices.
Arrange the slices offish attractively on 6 platters, traditionally oblong.
Garnish with the radish, carrot and turnip in small piles.
Cover with plastic wrap and chill for 1 hour.
Mix... - 32.7085
Wasabi Guacamole Japonés (japanese-style)
This is not your ordinary avocado dip. Surprise your guests with this zingy Japanese variation of the Mexican classic. This fusion dip recipe is just in time for the game season. Serve it with chips, use it in sushi, summer burgers, taco or just about... - 113.468
Marinated Salmon Sashimi
Cut the salmon into small cubes and set aside in a mixing bowl.
Now chop the red onion very, very finely and add to the salmon.
Pour the lemon juice all over the salmon and onion and let it stand for 5 minutes.
In a separate bowl, mix together the soy sauce... - 32.223
Post Oak Grill's Sashimi Tuna Terrine
For the seafood lovers…a combination of tuna and salmon!!!! This video shows how to prepare a simple recipe that requires no cooking at all! Yes raw fish…if you like it, then try it out! - 111.075
Salmon And Tuna Sashimi
Prepare the horseradish by adding enough water to make a firm paste.
Shape the paste into a cone and place in a small dish.
Cut the fish across the grain into thin slices and arrange on a chilled plate.
Pour the soy sauce into a small bowl.
Arrange the... - 23.1639
1. Partially freeze tuna to make it easier to slice. With a sharp knife, slice tuna into very thin slices. Cover and refrigerate.
2. Divide carrot and radish evenly and arrange on four chilled salad plates. Lay slices of tuna on top.
3. In a small dish, mix... - 24.2938
Sashimi is a wonderful Japanese food that adds to the exotic nature of your dinner spread. The adventurous among you should definitely try this wonderful Sashimi recipe especially if you are planning a seafood themed dinner! - 34.3922
White Wine Spritzer With Sashimi Appetizers
1.Cut the lemon in quarters.
2.Fill half of the glass with ice and pour wine and soda, squeeze lemon in it.
3.Another variation could be made by squeezing orange instead of lemon.
4.To make the sushi take a piece of fish and place ginger... - 97.0637
Sashimi With Soy Sauce
Wash the fillets and sprinkle them lightly with salt.
Cover and put into the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
Remove the fish from the refrigerator and cut crosswise into bite-sized pieces.
Arrange the pieces either on one large serving dish or on individual... - 29.1293
Peel radish and shred into long, fine, grass-like strands.
The Japanese have special shredders which shred the radish very fine and evenly.
You should have about 3 cups radish.
Shred carrot the same way.
Mix shredded radish (or cabbage if used) and carrot;... - 31.6761
Sprinkle the mackerel fillets with salt and put into the refrigerator to chill for 1 hour.
Remove from the refrigerator and soak in the vinegar for a further 1 hour.
Meanwhile, put the rice into a saucepan and cover with the water.
Bring to the boil, reduce... - 42.3917
Kabocha Sashimi is a very interesting dish. Try this video to understand the simple process of making vegetarian sashimi - 92.2625
1. Rinse the aji with running water. Pat it dry with paper towel.
2. Make a deep diagonal cut in order to cut off the head diagonally.
3. Make shallow cut along the belly and remove the innards with the knife. Rinse the inside of the aji... - 94.2244
Fresh Tuna And Green Onion With Miso And Vinegar Dressing
1. Immerse white end of green onion into boiling salted water until it softens (about 1 minute). Immerse whole onion and parboil. Transfer immediately to cold water and quickly cool. Drain. Arrange onion side by side on a cutting board. Remove the bitter... - 36.0418
Roll Your Own Sushi
1) Cook the short-grain rice.
2) In a saucepan, add the seasoning ingredients for sushi rice stir and heat the vineger until the sugar has dissolved.
3) Add the seasoning to the hot steamed rice, blend well... - 43.9722
Salmon And Roe Sushi Bowl - Umi No Oyakodon
Chirashi sushi is a casual style of sushi that is often made at home by arranging fresh fish on top of a bowl of seasoned sushi rice. Oyakodon is a dish more generally known as having chicken and egg, 'oyako' meaning 'mother and child'. In this case, our... - 127.989
Tuna Nori Rolls
Add rice to large pan of boiling water; boil, uncovered, until just tender.
Drain, stand rice 5 minutes; stir in combined vinegar, sugar and salt.
Place one sheet of nori, rough-side up, on damp bamboo sushi mat.
Dip fingers in water and spread... - 44.1697
Thin Roll Sushi
1. Prepare SUSHI RICE.
2. Gourd ribbons: Cut into 7-inch (18-cm) lengths. Rinse gourd ribbons and scrub with salt. Rinse. Soak in cold water until soft (about 30 minutes). Combine with soy sauce, sugar, mirin, and 2 cups water, and simmer with a drop-lid... - 37.9191
Provencal-style Tuna Tataki
When done correctly this “Fusion” cuisine can result in some amazing dishes. This Italian meets Japanese dish of Provencal style Tuna Tataki is an excellent example of fusion cuisine done right. Chef John uses a classic Provencal combination of fresh tuna... - 99.7649
Summer Sushi Roll
If you think sushi is too tricky to make at home then follow these tips for preparing light and healthy veggie sushi and you'll be rolling in no time! This Japanese delicacy is so simple to make, yet so flavourful and they look very pretty on a plate. These... - 115.55
Tuna Sushi Roll
Take the flavors of your favorite sushi bar home with homemade tuna rolls. Learn how to make a simple tuna roll from scratch. The tuna roll is a basic roll made into a thin roll. No other ingredients are used, and the rice is rolled inside. - 100.32
Cool Sushi Roll
1. Lay 1 nori sheet, shiny side down, on the sushi mat.
2. Wet your fingers with water and spread about 1/4 cup of the rice evenly onto the nori.
3. Sprinkle the tobiko evenly over the rice. Turn the sheet of nori over so that the rice side is... - 110.648
Tuna Salmon Sushi Roll
These sushi rolls look and taste amazing. Use very fresh raw tuna and salmon. These are just like California Rolls with crab meat, avocado and cucumber but topped with tuna and salmon that make the sushi look very pretty. These are perfect for a party... - 121.492
Do It Yourself Sushi
To make sushi rice
1. Wash rice as you would plain rice. Drain, cover with cheesecloth, and let stand in a colander for 1 hour. (Soak dry rice that has been on the shelf a while for 30 minutes and drain for 30 minutes, if desired.) While rice is draining,... - 42.6948