Sashimi SaladÂ is a Japanese-style salad. The main ingredients used for preparing this salad are corn oil, sesame oil, daikon radish, ahi tuna, Japanese pickled ginger, garlic powder, shredded carrot, salt and ... More »
1. Cut tuna into 1-inch cubes and place in a medium bowl. Add green onion, cilantro, soy sauce and Chile.
2. In a small bowl, combine garlic and ginger.
3. In a small saucepan, heat sesame oil until it starts to smoke. Pour over the garlic and ginger.
4. - 26.7092
1. Partially freeze tuna to make it easier to slice. With a sharp knife, slice tuna into very thin slices. Cover and refrigerate.
2. Divide carrot and radish evenly and arrange on four chilled salad plates. Lay slices of tuna on top.
3. In a small dish, mix... - 22.8559
1. Rinse the aji with running water. Pat it dry with paper towel.
2. Make a deep diagonal cut in order to cut off the head diagonally.
3. Make shallow cut along the belly and remove the innards with the knife. Rinse the inside of the aji... - 97.2384
Summer is still a few months away but we can get started on it today with this amazing video. Albacore tuna and cucumber salad is an ideal bridge between now and when its warm enough to head to the beach. Watch this video for this exotic salad with a delicate... - 142.431
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Assemble the mise en place trays.
2. To make the vinaigrette, grate the ginger. Wrap the grated ginger in a square of cheesecloth, hold it over a small bowl, and twist the cheesecloth tightly to extract the ginger juice.... - 41.0976
1. Heat a skillet with extra virgin olive oil.
2. Crack the quail eggs in the pan and fry them sunny side up.
3. In a mixing bowl, take the frisee, pea shoots, cucumber slices, tomato halves, parsley and the ohba.
4. Pour in a tablespoon of yuzu... - 107.117
1. Assemble the mise en place trays.
2. To make the vinaigrette, whisk together the lime juice, soy sauce, olive oil, and ginger in a glass or ceramic bowl. Season to taste with pepper. Set aside.
3. To prepare the tuna, slice the fish into Winch thick... - 39.2759
1. Immerse white end of green onion into boiling salted water until it softens (about 1 minute). Immerse whole onion and parboil. Transfer immediately to cold water and quickly cool. Drain. Arrange onion side by side on a cutting board. Remove the bitter... - 37.6254
1. Assemble the mise en place.
2. To make the tart pastry, cut the butter and shortening into tablespoon-sized pieces. Wrap the butter and shortening separately in plastic wrap and freeze for 30 minutes.
3. Combine the flour and salt in the bowl of a food... - 42.4796
There is no denying that salads make for satisfying, delicious lunch. This unconventional, Hawaiian-style raw tuna salad is sure to appease the gut and taste bud of any adventurous seafood lover. Tuna chunks marinated in soy sauce, garlic, onion, sesame see,... - 103.233