- » Sashimi Roll
Sashimi Roll Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sashimi roll recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sashimi roll recipes.
Sashimi Platter Supreme
1. Make cucumber cup now or wasabi horseradish cone just before serving, keeping in mind that powdered wasabi horseradish needs 10 minutes to mature.
2. Prepare GARNISHES. Peel daikon and shred. Peel, seed, and shred remaining cucumber. Shredded vegetables... - 40.39
White Wine Spritzer With Sashimi Appetizers
1.Cut the lemon in quarters.
2.Fill half of the glass with ice and pour wine and soda, squeeze lemon in it.
3.Another variation could be made by squeezing orange instead of lemon.
4.To make the sushi take a piece of fish and place ginger... - 97.0637
Take a look at Chef David Banks as he cuts fresh rockfish and serves it raw as sashimi. The video is outstanding and the chef shares great slicing skills to make a perfect sashimi. So if you like to eat your rockfish raw and spicy, them make this delicious... - 106.515
Tuna Sushi Roll
Take the flavors of your favorite sushi bar home with homemade tuna rolls. Learn how to make a simple tuna roll from scratch. The tuna roll is a basic roll made into a thin roll. No other ingredients are used, and the rice is rolled inside. - 100.32
Cool Sushi Roll
1. Lay 1 nori sheet, shiny side down, on the sushi mat.
2. Wet your fingers with water and spread about 1/4 cup of the rice evenly onto the nori.
3. Sprinkle the tobiko evenly over the rice. Turn the sheet of nori over so that the rice side is... - 110.648
Tuna Nori Rolls
Add rice to large pan of boiling water; boil, uncovered, until just tender.
Drain, stand rice 5 minutes; stir in combined vinegar, sugar and salt.
Place one sheet of nori, rough-side up, on damp bamboo sushi mat.
Dip fingers in water and spread... - 44.1697
Summer Sushi Roll
If you think sushi is too tricky to make at home then follow these tips for preparing light and healthy veggie sushi and you'll be rolling in no time! This Japanese delicacy is so simple to make, yet so flavourful and they look very pretty on a plate. These... - 115.55
Tuna Salmon Sushi Roll
These sushi rolls look and taste amazing. Use very fresh raw tuna and salmon. These are just like California Rolls with crab meat, avocado and cucumber but topped with tuna and salmon that make the sushi look very pretty. These are perfect for a party... - 121.492
1.) Prepare sushi roll rice base.
2.) Prepare spicy tuna mix.
1.) Place saran wrap on top of the bamboo mat.
2.) Pat sushi rice down on top of the saran wrap.
3.) Place a single sheet of nori on top of the rice base.
4.) Next, take... - 117.716
Roll Your Own Sushi
1) Cook the short-grain rice.
2) In a saucepan, add the seasoning ingredients for sushi rice stir and heat the vineger until the sugar has dissolved.
3) Add the seasoning to the hot steamed rice, blend well... - 43.9722
Thin Roll Sushi
1. Prepare SUSHI RICE.
2. Gourd ribbons: Cut into 7-inch (18-cm) lengths. Rinse gourd ribbons and scrub with salt. Rinse. Soak in cold water until soft (about 30 minutes). Combine with soy sauce, sugar, mirin, and 2 cups water, and simmer with a drop-lid... - 37.9191
One of the most popular and favored Japanese dish is the Maki sushi. The word 'maki' means 'roll' in Japanese because this dish is made up of fish rolled with rice and dried seaweed. There are many other Sushi types that will surely tickle your fancy. - 33.6318
Why go out and buy expensive sushi when you can make it right at home? Watch this amazing video to prepare the best tasting Japanese sushi with green onion and tuna. The Japanese sushi rice is the best tasting kind of rice. This version inspiring version... - 98.8337
Mixed Sushi Bowl
1. Prepare SUSHI RICE.
2. For specific amounts used in preparing all items (except nori seaweed) in this step. Mushrooms and gourd ribbons: Wash and soak mushrooms in 2 1/2 cups warm water until soft (about 1 hour), keeping them submerged by covering with... - 43.0343
Provencal Vegetable Tart With Seared Tuna
1. Assemble the mise en place.
2. To make the tart pastry, cut the butter and shortening into tablespoon-sized pieces. Wrap the butter and shortening separately in plastic wrap and freeze for 30 minutes.
3. Combine the flour and salt in the bowl of a food... - 44.2492