- » Sashimi
Enjoy our collection of sashimi recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sashimi recipes.
Post Oak Grill's Sashimi Tuna Terrine
For the seafood lovers…a combination of tuna and salmon!!!! This video shows how to prepare a simple recipe that requires no cooking at all! Yes raw fish…if you like it, then try it out! - 111.075
Take a look at Chef David Banks as he cuts fresh rockfish and serves it raw as sashimi. The video is outstanding and the chef shares great slicing skills to make a perfect sashimi. So if you like to eat your rockfish raw and spicy, them make this delicious... - 106.515
White Wine Spritzer With Sashimi Appetizers
1.Cut the lemon in quarters.
2.Fill half of the glass with ice and pour wine and soda, squeeze lemon in it.
3.Another variation could be made by squeezing orange instead of lemon.
4.To make the sushi take a piece of fish and place ginger... - 97.0637
1. Rinse the aji with running water. Pat it dry with paper towel.
2. Make a deep diagonal cut in order to cut off the head diagonally.
3. Make shallow cut along the belly and remove the innards with the knife. Rinse the inside of the aji... - 94.2244
Kabocha Sashimi is a very interesting dish. Try this video to understand the simple process of making vegetarian sashimi - 92.2625
Hawaiian Grown Tv - Dash Gastropub - Beef Sashimi
1. Take the beef loin and dust the house seasoning all over it. Gently press so that the seasoning adheres to the meat.
2. Sear the meat barely for a min so that the juices are sealed inside. Let it rest.
3. Take the cooled off beef loin... - 81.9664
Sprinkle the mackerel fillets with salt and put into the refrigerator to chill for 1 hour.
Remove from the refrigerator and soak in the vinegar for a further 1 hour.
Meanwhile, put the rice into a saucepan and cover with the water.
Bring to the boil, reduce... - 42.3917
Sashimi Platter Supreme
1. Make cucumber cup now or wasabi horseradish cone just before serving, keeping in mind that powdered wasabi horseradish needs 10 minutes to mature.
2. Prepare GARNISHES. Peel daikon and shred. Peel, seed, and shred remaining cucumber. Shredded vegetables... - 40.39
Quick Seared Bonito Sashimi
1. Cut garlic in half. Rub surface of fish with cut side of garlic. Lightly sprinkle fish with salt.
2. Skewer fillet with 4 round metal skewers so that blunt ends of skewers can be held in one hand and skewers fan out into fish. Pass fillet lightly over high... - 37.6871
Sashimi is a wonderful Japanese food that adds to the exotic nature of your dinner spread. The adventurous among you should definitely try this wonderful Sashimi recipe especially if you are planning a seafood themed dinner! - 34.3922
Using a razor-sharp knife, cut the fish into the thinnest possible slices.
Arrange the slices offish attractively on 6 platters, traditionally oblong.
Garnish with the radish, carrot and turnip in small piles.
Cover with plastic wrap and chill for 1 hour.
Mix... - 32.7085
Marinated Salmon Sashimi
Cut the salmon into small cubes and set aside in a mixing bowl.
Now chop the red onion very, very finely and add to the salmon.
Pour the lemon juice all over the salmon and onion and let it stand for 5 minutes.
In a separate bowl, mix together the soy sauce... - 32.223
Peel radish and shred into long, fine, grass-like strands.
The Japanese have special shredders which shred the radish very fine and evenly.
You should have about 3 cups radish.
Shred carrot the same way.
Mix shredded radish (or cabbage if used) and carrot;... - 31.6761
Remove all skin and dark meat from boneless fish.
Cut diagonally across the fish into very thin slices.
Combine soy sauce and ginger in small bowl (if using other ingredients, such as dry mustard, use amount to your taste).
Arrange fish on shredded... - 30.31
Sashimi With Soy Sauce
Wash the fillets and sprinkle them lightly with salt.
Cover and put into the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
Remove the fish from the refrigerator and cut crosswise into bite-sized pieces.
Arrange the pieces either on one large serving dish or on individual... - 29.1293
Tunt &mango Sashimi Salad
1. Cut tuna into 1-inch cubes and place in a medium bowl. Add green onion, cilantro, soy sauce and Chile.
2. In a small bowl, combine garlic and ginger.
3. In a small saucepan, heat sesame oil until it starts to smoke. Pour over the garlic and ginger.
4. - 28.7079
Slice tuna into pieces about 2 x 1 x 4 (centimeters).
Mix green mustard and water, adding a few drops of water at a time to make a paste.
Neatly arrange tuna on a fancy platter, and place green mustard in a bowl.
Eat tuna sashimi by dipping fish first in... - 24.6311
1. Partially freeze tuna to make it easier to slice. With a sharp knife, slice tuna into very thin slices. Cover and refrigerate.
2. Divide carrot and radish evenly and arrange on four chilled salad plates. Lay slices of tuna on top.
3. In a small dish, mix... - 24.2938
Salmon And Tuna Sashimi
Prepare the horseradish by adding enough water to make a firm paste.
Shape the paste into a cone and place in a small dish.
Cut the fish across the grain into thin slices and arrange on a chilled plate.
Pour the soy sauce into a small bowl.
Arrange the... - 23.1639
Sliced Raw Fish—sashimi
Slightly freeze the tuna to ease slicing.
Slice fillets into pieces 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick and 1 inch wide and place on individual plates. - 19.8644
Sashimi Recipes By Category