- » Sardine Tomato
Sardine Tomato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Sardine Tomato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Sardine Tomato recipes.
Sardine And Tomato Hash
1)Bake potatoes in hot oven.
2)In a small pan, fry garlic and spring onions for 2 or 3 minutes.
3)Add in celery and continue to cook for another 3 to 4 minutes.
4)Rip basil leaves and add in. Now add sardines in tomato sauce. Stir to mix well.
5)Pour... - 45.2111
Sardine Egg And Tomato Open Sandwich
1. In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and milk and mix well.
2. Place cream cheese mixture in a disposable piping bag/ pastry big which is fit with a 5 no size nozzle.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine scallion, mayonnaise, capers, 2... - 44.6982
Sardine Sauce For Spaghetti
1 In a large skillet, heat oil.
2 Add in garlic and onion; saute, stirring, for 5 minutes or until tender.
3 Add in the tomatoes, tomato paste, water, the sugar, salt, pepper, oregano and parsley; mix well.
4 Bring to a boil and lower the... - 42.1081
Tomato Sardine Sandwiches
Add shredded cheese, eggs, celery, catsup, and lemon juice.
Spread margarine on bread slices.
Spread sardine mixture on 6 slices of the bread.
Top with lettuce and remaining 6 slices of bread. - 38.653
Sardine And Tomato Sandwich
1. Draining the sardines, remove the bones and mash with the lemon juice.
2. Spread the bread with the slightly salted butter or herb butter.
3. Cover half the slices of bread with the sardine mixture.
4. Spread over the slices of tomato... - 35.288
Sardine And Tomato Hors D'oeuvre
1)Cut tomatoes into elongated size and mix it with mayonnaise.
2)On a flat dish spoon the mixture of tomatoes and mayonnaise and place some sardines on it. 3)Garnish the dish with parsley.
4)Serve this delectable Sardine And Tomato Hors... - 29.0597
Sardine And Tomato Sandwich Spread
1) With chopped tomatoes, blend the sardines. Add seasoning to taste.
2) In order to freeze the sandwiches, use the filling to make sandwiches, pack them in layers placing pieces of greaseproof paper in-between the layers.
3) Wrap the sandwiches in... - 24.6711
Sardine Roulade With Jalapeno Monterey Jack And Tomato Sauce
Prepare the egg sponge and while it is baking make the sauce.
Make the sauce: In a saucepan cook the garlic in the oil over moderately low heat, stirring occasionally, until it is golden, add the tomatoes with the juice, and simmer the mixture, breaking u - 22.541