- » Sardine Appetizer
Sardine Appetizer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sardine appetizer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sardine appetizer recipes.
Sardines Spring Rolls Vietnamese Style
Bored of your regular spring rolls? Bring variation in your menu by making Sardines spring rolls Vietnamese style. This is an excellent summer time appetizer which contains sprouts, cucumber and sardines. Garnish with basil, cilantro and lettuce and serve it... - 120.718
California Sardines Sushi Roll
If you are a fan of one of the most popular finger foods, sushi rolls, you are going to love this Sardine sushi roll. Sushi rolls make for great finger foods. You can vary this dish by replacing it with tuna. This is so delicious! - 117.508
Green Salad With Sardines
You will find hard to resist this colorful Green Salad with Sardines. It is a healthy fish dish which is low in fat, omega 3 and calcium. This can be eaten in any quantity as it is light and rich in fiber. Bon appetite! - 116.854
Sardine, Potato And Carrot Nuggets
Here is a snack that you are going to love! Sardine, Potato and Carrot Nuggets is a very filling snack that is very simple to make. Garnish it with parsley and serve it with chilli or tomato sauce. - 115.965
Kath Eats Sardines
Sardine sandwich spread. This is a video showing how to prepare sardine filling ideal for sandwich. Mix the smoky sardines with vegetables and spice it up with a red curry powder to get a tasty mouth watering filling for bread. Easy to store and makes a quick... - 95.6232
1.Start by soaking the dashi kombu seaweed into the water for about 1 hour.
2.Remove the outer skin of daikon radish. Shred the radish into 2 inch strips.
3.Just like daikon, slice the carrot into strips.
4.Cut the long green onion into 1/inch... - 87.5243
Make Canned Sardine Spicy Salad
Learn how to make a super hot Thai Spicy Canned Sardines Salad in minutes from this video recipe. This is only recommended for people who can eat very hot food. Otherwise cut down on the chilies, if you want to try. - 69.9618
Sardine Salad Vinaigrette
1. Preheat the broiler and place the rack 4 inches from the heat.
2. Place a large wire rack, on a baking sheet and grease the rack with oil.
3. Arrange fresh sardine fillets on a broiler rack and broil for 3 to 4 minutes on each side... - 47.2689
Eggs Stuffed With Sardine
1. In a sauce pan, place egg and add water to cover them.
2. Cover and bring it to boil, and then boil for 10 minutes.
3. Drain eggs and let them cool down.
4. When the eggs are cool enough to handle, remove the shells and slice the eggs in half... - 46.1521
Sardine Egg And Tomato Open Sandwich
Finally an interesting and good recipe of Sardine Egg And Tomato Open Sandwich has arrived. Total time you have to spend on preparation and making of dish is only 30 minutes. If you have a lot of egg on hand then dish is the recipe you should opt for. I... - 44.5522
Measure butter into a small bowl; heat in Radarange oven 45 seconds.
Blend in flour.
Gradually add milk, stirring until smooth.
Cook in oven 30 seconds; stir; cook 15 seconds.
Mix together with all remaining ingredients except crackers.
Chill until... - 43.9671
Sardine Flan Florentine
Butterfly the sardines: cut the head almost through from the backbone and pull.
As the head comes off, the gut will come with it.
Slit the fish along the belly and lift out the backbone, cutting the tail off with kitchen scissors.
Rub off scales with kitchen... - 43.2426
Sardine Stuffed Deviled Eggs
Cool eggs quickly under cold running water.
Shell and halve the long way.
Remove the yolks carefully and mash.
Drain and mash the sardines.
Season them with minced onion, salt, lemon juice, and Worcestershire.
Beat the mashed egg yolks into the sardine... - 43.0861
Drain the sardines and set aside.
Melt butter in top of double boiler over simmering water.
Blend in flour.
In a separate bowl, combine milk, mayonnaise and vinegar.
Add gradually to the butter and flour, stirring constantly until mixture is smooth.
Season to... - 42.9787
1. In a bowl, combine the cream cheese and lemon juice and beat until soft and fluffy.
2. Add the remaining ingredients and beat well to mix thoroughly.
3. Spoon into 6 individual dishes.
4. To freeze: cool quickly and then chill in the refrigerator... - 42.7144
Sardine Dumpling Soup
1) Dice the fillets into small pieces on a cutting board.
2) Grind the pieces into a paste in a food processor, season well, shape fillet mixture into small dumplings.
3) Add the dumplings to heated dashi broth, on boiling add all the remaining... - 41.437
1. Drain the sardines.
2. Remove the bones and add flesh to a bowl.
3. Combine sardines with pepper, lemon juice and parsley and mash with the back of a spoon.
4. Butter the bread slices.
5. Quarter slices into triangles.
6. Spread sardine paste... - 41.1836
Sardine Appetizer Spread
1. Drain canned sardines and using a fork mash it.
2. In a medium bowl, mix together mashed sardines, 1/4 cup butter or margarine, onion, chili sauce, lemon juice, 1/4 teaspoon mustard and hot pepper sauce; mix until well... - 39.1066
French Sardine Canapes
1) In a bowl, combine mayonnaise, parsley, green onion, prepared mustard and tarragon to prepare the mayonnaise remoulade.
2) In a frying pan, add butter to melt over low heat.
3) Add finger croutons to fry until browned.
4) Place them... - 38.9843
1 Peel and chop the onions. Clean and wash the leeks and fennel. Chop them finely. Bring a small pan of water to a boil. Dip the tomatoes in for a few seconds, drain them, put into cold water then peel and chop them. Peel and crush 4 cloves of garlic.
2 Pour... - 38.2258
Deviled Sardine Canapes
1) Preheat broiler.
2) Combine lemon juice, oil, and mustard from the can of sardines.
3) Roll the fish in the mustard mixture and then in the breadcrumb.
4) In a preheated broiler, broil for 2-3 minutes.
5) Arrange the sardines on toast... - 37.8733
Marinated Sardine Fillets
1. If sardines or herring are not filleted: then take a very sharp small knife, and use it to remove a fillet from a sardine by running the knife along the length of the spine, from head to tail, remove the fillet from the fish, make sure to... - 37.3656
Sardine Potato Salad
1. Cut clove of garlic and rub over inside of salad bowl.
2. Peel onion and chop very fine.
3. Peel the hot potatoes and when cool enough to handle, cut them into slices about 1/4 inch thick, or dice them.
4. Add French dressing and mix lightly. Chill.
5.... - 37.15
1) With a fork mash the sardines.
2) Mix the sardine mix with the seasoning and stir well.
3) Spread the mixture on toast rounds.
4) Garnish with green olives or hard-cooked sliced eggs and serve. - 36.9416
Open Face Tangy Sardine Sandwich
1) Mash the sardines in a small bowl with the help of a fork.
2) Add the mayonnaise, pickle, mustard, onion and lemon juice. Mix well.
3) On the bread, spread the sardine mixture. Top with the lettuce leaf.
4) Serve as preferred. - 36.5897
Sardine And Avocado Pear Salad
1) Cut avocado pear and remove the skin and seed from within.
2)Place it on a dish with sardines, sliced tomato, watercress and lettuce.
3)This sardine and avocado pear is an unique and interesting combination served with bacon.
Spoon... - 34.9272
Sardine Appetizer Spread
Mash the sardines with a fork.
Combine with butter or margarine, onion, chili sauce, lemon juice, mustard, and hot pepper sauce.
Let stand at room temperature a few minutes before serving.
Serve with crisp rye wafers. - 34.8868
Sardine And Apple Salad
1) In a serving dish, place diced beetroot at base and then, scatter onion rings on top and put sardines over vegetables.
2) Make a pile of diced apple in the centre. Then, sprinkle French dressing.
3) Garnish the salad with sliced, stuffed... - 34.3723
1. Coat sardines in flour, dip in egg mixture, then coat with breadcrumbs.
2. To make minted chilli butter, place butter, mint, spring onions, garlic, pepper and chilli in a bowl and mix well. Place butter on a piece of plastic food wrap and roll into a log... - 34.3512
Potato And Sardine Scallops
Grease 6-7 scallop shells with butter and mash the sardines, removing the centre backbone if wished, cream potatoes, mix with egg, sardines and butter.
Divide the mixture between the scallop shells, roughing them up into peaks with the back of a fork.
Top... - 33.7552
1) In a serving platter, arrange the crackers.
2) On each cracker, place 1 tomato slice, 1 sardine, 1/8 of the onion rings, and 1/2 teaspoon mustard.
3) Serve the canapÃ© by garnishing each with a dill sprig. - 33.4715
Sardine Toadstools has a terrific taste. The fish and mayonnaise gives the Sardine Toadstools an amazing taste. Sardine Toadstools is inspired by restaurants globally. - 33.1529
Sardine Welsh Rarebit Fingers
Cream the butter, add grated cheese, seasoning and milk and mix to a stiff paste.
Spread this mixture thickly over the toast and grill to a golden brown.
Lay three sardines on each slice and heat through under the grill.
Cut into fingers, garnish with parsley... - 32.8877
Fresh Sardine Snacks
Whisk the lemon juice, mustard, and tarragon together.
Lay the sardines in one layer in a nonmetal dish and pour over the lemon juice mixture.
Leave the sardines to marinate for 1-2 hours, turning them in the marinade occasionally.
Heat oil to a depth of... - 32.4925
Sardine Finger Canapes
Sardine Finger Canapes has a delightful taste. The hearbed mayonnaise and parmesan cheese gives the Sardine Finger Canapes a two dimensional taste. Must catch it. - 31.9752
Toasted Sardine Canape
Mash sardines with fork.
Add catchup, celery, onion, and cayenne.
Moisten with mayonnaise to a spreadable consistency.
Pile lightly on thin slices of rye bread toast.
Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and broil quickly under medium heat, until hot through, and an... - 31.3945
Sardine And Cheese Salad
1.Take a salad bowl, cover it with lettuce on the bottom and sides.
2.Put cheese and sardines in the bowl.
3.Drizzle the French dressing over the ingredients.
4.Serve in bowls. - 30.9508
Sardine Canapes Butter
Combine the mashed sardines and chopped dill pickle.
Blend withthebutter, which has been worked with a spoon until soft, and the prepared mustard.
Cut crusts from toast and spread with sardine mixture.
Cut each slice in 2 crosswise strips and pipe edges with... - 29.2876
In blender or food processor, combine well-drained sardines, eggs, mayonnaise, lemon juice, onion, salt and pepper.
Process 5 to 10 seconds until mixed but not pureed.
Turn into a small bowl or crock.
Sprinkle with parsley - 28.8716
Mash the sardines with a fork and mix with the seasonings.
Spread on toast rounds and garnish with hard-cooked egg slices or sliced green olives. - 27.9186
In a small mixing bowl, combine the mayonnaise, lemon juice, and chili sauce.
Spread this mixture on 6 slices of the bread, then evenly distribute the eggs, sardines, and lettuce leaves in layers over the slices.
Top with the remaining bread. - 27.5279
Sardine And Tomato Hors D'oeuvre
1)Cut tomatoes into elongated size and mix it with mayonnaise.
2)On a flat dish spoon the mixture of tomatoes and mayonnaise and place some sardines on it. 3)Garnish the dish with parsley.
4)Serve this delectable Sardine And Tomato Hors... - 27.1883
Arrange sardines in a shallow serving dish.
Slice onion in thin rings.
Chop hard-boiled eggs coarsely.
Sprinkle onion rings, chopped eggs and capers over sardines.
Serve with .wedges of lemon. - 25.404
Deviled Sardine Canapes
1. Combine the mustard, lemon juice and oil from the can of sardines.
2. Roll individual sardines in the mustard preparation, then in the bread crumbs. Broil two to three minutes on either side in a preheated broiler. Place the sardines on toast strips and... - 23.8582
To the thin white sauce add the cheese cut in small pieces, and stir until the cheese is melted.
Add the sardines which have been skinned and boned, the mustard and paprika, heat well, and serve on hot, buttered toast. - 23.0859
Drain sardines and mash.
Add softened butter and lemon juice; blend.
Spread sardine paste on buttered bread rounds or crackers. - 22.5262
Sardine Cheese Dip
Place all the ingredients in the bowl and, using the double-bladed chopping knife, blend until smooth. - 22.518
In a small bowl, stir together cheese and sardines.
Spread on toast and top each portion with about 1/2 teaspoon ginger. - 20.7451