- » Sangria Soda
Sangria Soda Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sangria soda recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sangria soda recipes.
Lime Sangria Float
For each serving, use a glass that wall hold at least 1 1/2 cups.
In glass, blend 2 tablespoons sugar syrup, lime juice, and chilled sparkling water.
Drop in 4 or 5 ice cubes, then carefully pour chilled red wine onto ice; the wine will float in a distinct... - 21.6827
In a large pitcher, combine cherry juice blend, maraschino cherries with their liquid, orange juice and lemon juice; mix well. Add orange and lemon slices. Refrigerate, covered, 2 to 3 hours.
Before serving, add club soda; stir gently. Serve over ice cubes... - 21.6777
How To Make Sangria : Mango Raspberry Sangria
1. In a glass pitcher combine mango, raspberries and sugar, using a wooden spoon muddle everything for few seconds.
2. Pour Cointreau and rose wine and stir everything, allow it to sit for 1 hour.
3. After 1 hour pour club soda and stir everything... - 126.077
1. In a large pitcher combine sugar, Calvados, lime, lemon, peaches, and apples, cover with Rioja wine and chill for about 5-6 hours.
2. To serve into glasses or goblets spoon fruits adding a few fresh raspberries to each glass.
3. Over top of... - 41.5823
White Sangria is a refreshing drink for scorching summers. White Sangria gets its taste from combination of wine with lemonade concentrate. Wine lovers just love this White Sangria recipe. - 20.3342
1) Combine together all the juices.
2) Add the club soda, stir well, garnish and serve the sangria in a cocktail glass. - 31.8514
1.In 4-quart pitcher, combine grape juice and club soda. Add fruit and ice cubes. - 23.6655
Lemon Sangria With Wine
Sangria made with white wine.It is made just the same way as the other Sangria that I have made but here I have used dry white wine. - 26.7413
In pitcher, combine sugar and juices; stir until sugar dissolves.
Add sau terne and orange-flavored liqueur.
Just before serving, add club soda, fruit and ice. - 31.0161
Boil water and sugar together 10 minutes.
In 2-quart pitcher, place 3/4 cup syrup and fruit slices.
Pour in wine, add ice cubes and about 1/4 bottle club soda (more if you wish).
Stir with wooden spoon or paddle. - 31.2321
Sparkling Berry Sangria
Sparkling Berry Sangria is my masterpiece! Combining the flavor of triple sec liquer and berries this Sparkling Berry Sangria plays a lead, no matter what the theme of the party is. I love preparing this fizzy, sparkling drink and it takes just a few minutes... - 38.3764
White Sangria Slush
Combine first 3 ingredients in a 13- x 9- x 2-inch pan; freeze until firm.
To serve, spoon frozen mixture into a large pitcher.
Add wine and club soda, stirring gently until mixture is slushy.
Stir in sliced fruit. - 31.8151
1. In a large pitcher combine sugar, rum, orange liqueur, fruits and cinnamon sticks, cover with 1 bottle of Rioja wine and chill for 5-6 hours.
2. To serve, into glasses or goblets spoon fruits, pour in the sangria and top off with a splash... - 40.6293
Red Sangria is a refreshing drink. Red Sangria gets its taste from combination of red wine with fruit. Wine lovers just cherish this Red Sangria recipe. - 22.1539
Combine orange slices, lemon slices, cinnamon stick, sugar, brandy, and wine.
Cover; let stand 1 hour at room temperature.
Pour wine mixture and club soda over ice. - 28.127
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large pitcher; stir until well blended.
If desired, garnish sangria with orange, lime, and lemon slices.
Serve over ice. - 30.1418
White Sangria Splash
This White Sangria Splash tastes incredible ! I love this strawberry and grape mold for my dessert ! Try this White Sangria Splash and let me know if you like it ! - 41.5633
1) Use 2-quart pitcher or punch bowl, to combine club soda, wine, orange juice, liqueur, vodka, lime juice, and sugar.
2) Stir the ingredients to dissolve the sugar.
3) Stir in fruits and combine thoroughly.
4) Use eight 12-ounce glasses to fill with... - 44.4312
Black Sangria has a Tasty taste.The Red wine and Black tea gives the Black Sangria Staggering taste. Must catch it - 27.5665
The Sangria is a refreshing and tasty drink. For all wine lovers this drink is God given. Try this Sangria recipe for yourself! - 32.5204
Sean’s known for his Sangria worldwide. Okay, maybe just in his neighborhood. Either way, it’s always popular at his get-togethers. He’s enlisted Adam to help make this soon-to-be famous Dude Food DudeTail.
Oh and apparently we’re breaking European... - 125.765
In pitcher, combine wine and sugar.
Stir until sugar is dissolved.
Add orange slices, Cointreau, and brandy.
To serve: Add soda and ice; mix well.
Makes about 2-1/2 cups. - 27.02
Combine Burgundy, mixed fruit, lemonade concentrate, grenadine syrup, and ice cubes in a large bowl, let stand 20 minutes.
Stir in club soda.
Pour into glasses, and top with orange slices, if desired. - 29.1885
Combine sugar and water in a medium saucepan and heat, stirring constantly, until the sugar is dissolved and syrup is simmering.
Remove from heat and add lime, orange and lemon.
Let fruit and syrup stand at room temperature several hours, stirring often.
Pour... - 36.7849
Thinly slice outer peel from orange with vegetable peeler.
Put peel in large pitcher with sugar.
Bruise peel with back of spoon to release oils.
Add wine and liqueur.
Chill 15 minutes.
Garnish with thin orange slices, if desired. - 38.2853
1. Mix the first 6 ingredients in a large pitcher or container and refrigerate overnight, if possible.
2. Immediately before serving, add soda, orange and lemon slices, and cubed apple. - 32.5829
Place sliced fruit into a very large pitcher.
Mix sugar and brandy together until sugar dissolves and pour over fruit.
Let stand at room temperature for an hour.
Pour in red wine and lemon juice, stir, and let stand another hour.
Just before serving, add ice... - 36.3786
Simple Summer Sangria
Some people think that you're trying to hide the wine in a sangria... Not true. Since wine is the largest component, and brings a lot of flavor to the punch - You should choose a great wine that you would drink on it's own. - 123.254
1) In a large jug, stir the brandy, orange liqueur, wine, lemon and orange juice, fruit and sugar together until the sugar is dissolved.
2) Add lots of ice cubes into the mixture and pour into glasses.
3) Pour over the soda water to top up.
4)... - 36.8965
1) In a bowl, add the ice cubes and pour over the wine and brandy.
2) Stir in sugar to taste.
3) Add in the soda water
4) Add the fruit and serve. - 36.8291
Easy Citrus Sangria
1) In a large pitcher, combine first 6 ingredients.
2) Stir well to dissolve the sugar.
3) Pour in club soda into the mixture before serving.
4) Serve the sangria over ice. - 40.3374
1. Using a sharp knife, cut thin slices of orange; keep aside.
2. Using a juicer, juice 1 orange.
3. Into a pitcher, pour orange juice and add wine and sugar; stir well to mix.
4. Add soda, fruits and ice; stir well.
5. Into 4... - 37.181
Mix the sugar and water in a saucepan and boil for 2 minutes or until sugar is completely dissolved.
Cool to lukewarm.
Marinate the orange, lime and lemon slices in the sugar syrup for at least 12 hours.
Place the fruit slices and sugar syrup in a glass... - 40.0345
1. In a large pitcher, stir together the wine, juice, sugar, peaches, oranges, and lemon. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or overnight. To serve, stir in the club soda plus the brandy if you wish. Pour into tall glasses filled with ice. - 28.7955
Instead of slicing the same old watermelon, let's do something different... a refreshing watermelon sangria! There are many versions, this one is perfect for a hot summer night. - 140.269
Thai Basil Sangria
1. In a small saucepan, combine the sugar and water and bring to a boil, stirring until the sugar is dissolved. Remove the saucepan from the heat. Add the basil sprigs and lemon and orange zests. Let the syrup stand, stirring often, until cooled to room... - 32.1171
Combine all ingredients except soda and ice cubes in large pitcher and chill overnight.
Just before serving, add soda and ice cubes and stir lightly .
Pour into glasses, adding additional fruit as desired. - 34.9273
1. Take a glass pitcher or bowl.
2. Add fruit, wine and soda and mix well.
3. Add sugar syrup enough to sweeten the mixture.
4. Add ice cubes to cool the mixture.
5. Transfer to wineglasses and serve. - 29.0867
In a small bowl, stir together orange juice, lemon juice, and sugar until blended.
Pour equal amounts of the juice mixture into 6 ice-filled glasses.
Fill 2/3 full with club soda.
Add dry red wine to taste.
Garnish each serving with cherries and an orange... - 34.7424
Sangria Acapulco - my oh my this is some drink! I love this wine flavored treat for its pleasing color. If you have all the ingredients ready, you can prepare this sangria acapulco in a jiffy. - 37.3628
Cut 2 thick slices from center of orange, then from center of lemon.
Remove seeds from slices; set aside.
Squeeze juice from remaining parts of orange and lemon; strain into 2-quart container.
Add spices, sugar, brandy, claret, and orange and lemon slices;... - 33.6542
Low Calorie Sangria
1 Combine wine, cinnamon and whole cloves in a small saucepan; heat slowly to boiling, lower heat; simmer 5 minutes; cool; remove spices.
2 Fill a tall pitcher with ice cubes; add wine, cranberry juice cocktail, club soda and red food coloring; stir until... - 29.4697
Sangria Tea Light
1. Combine the wine, iced tea mix, strawberries and sliced orange in a large pitcher; stir until well blended.
2. At serving time, add the chilled club soda to the pitcher. Pour the wine mixture over ice cubes in 6 tall glasses. - 25.2237
1.By following the package instructions, reconstitute the limeade.
2.Once done, mix it with wine and club soda.
3.Take a small punch bowl containing ice and transfer the wine mixture to it.
Garnish with orange peel and serve cold in punch... - 33.0409
1) In a large bowl add lots of ice cubes.
2) Mix sliced or chopped lemons and oranges.
3) Add cored and sliced apples.
4) Pour brandy over it and add the red wine, lemonade or soda water.
5) Mix together and pour with the fruit into jugs.
6)... - 40.3812
1) Combine the lemonade, rose and lime juice together. Stir well till all the ingredients have blended.
2) Stir in the club soda slowly and carefully.
3) Serve chilled, over ice. Garnish with orange and lemon slices if desired. - 36.1982
Sangria With Red Wine
Wondering what is a classic Sangria recipe?Here's what it is.An absolutely gorgeous summer day Sangria made with lovely flavours of orange & lime in it. - 27.192
Strawberry Basil Sangria
This sangria is crisp with just a hint of tartness to it. It is the perfect drink to celebrate Spring with! - 115.744
Apple Cider Sangria
Lynn demonstrates how to make a delicious Fall drink -- Apple Cider Sangria. Great to serve at Thanksgiving or another Fall occasion. - 99.4183
How To Make Sangria
There is absolutely nothing like a cool, refreshing, punch-packed pitcher of sangria to heat up your summer celebrations any day. Apart from adding flavor and depth to any drink, this favorite summer beverage is quite an inexpensive way to add some kick to... - 97.6858
White Wine And Green Grape Sangria
Peel and slice peach and pear.
In large pitcher, combine peach, pear, grapes, lemon, orange and sugar.
Pour in wine; cover and refrigerate for 8 hours. - 29.4522
White Wine And Fruit Sangria
The beauty of the simple White Wine Sangria recipe is that it is as delicious as it is easy, and it only gets better as you add your favorite fruits! This Sangria recipe maximizes the fruit content and adds a new twist, using a white wine. It's a refreshing... - 118.277
There is nothing more classic than a Spanish Sangria to serve at a party, to enjoy on a hot afternoon, or to accompany tapas. They say sangria is the preferred summer wine punch of the Spaniards, but forget summer; it’s a great to drink anytime, anywhere!... - 123.347
Dandy Citrus Spring Sangria
Always greet your guests with a beverage, it makes for a great way to ease into the family festivities and gets everyone in the mood for celebrating. Offering a cocktail punch makes hosting stress free and is a great way to allow guests to help themselves... - 132.99
Betty's Sin City Sangrias
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Sangria, an alcoholic beverage that includes Pinot Noir red wine. - 105.42
1. Add all ingredients together
2. Stir until mixed
3. Serve straight-up or over ice
To purchase Vodgria, visit www.sinspirits.com. - 19.8069
Red Wine Cup
This is a simple version of Spanish sangria. Mix together the wine, soda water, dissolved sugar or sugar syrup and cinnamon. Pour into a punch bowl and stir in the fruit slices. (Ice cubes and a glass or two of sherry or brandy could be added.) - 24.0446
A Mexican Fiesta
1. To prepare Sangria in a large pitcher, add 1 sliced orange, sliced lemon and lime, apple, wine, orange juice, sugar and liqueur. Stir until sugar dissolves then refrigerate to chill well.
2. In a salad bowl, combine pineapple with juice, 2... - 40.4282
Indian Cocktails Anyone?
These Indian inspired cocktails are easy to make, delicious and will put a smile on everyone’s face. - 32.9816
Summer afternoon, the heat is at it's peak. All you need is a cool soothing drink to cool off your throat. Check out the video of the delicious Mojito. A very popular drink all over the world. A very easy and simple beverage to prepare and it hardly takes a... - 104.542