- » Sangria Soda
Sangria Soda Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sangria soda recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sangria soda recipes.
Lime Sangria Float
For each serving, use a glass that wall hold at least 1 1/2 cups.
In glass, blend 2 tablespoons sugar syrup, lime juice, and chilled sparkling water.
Drop in 4 or 5 ice cubes, then carefully pour chilled red wine onto ice; the wine will float in a distinct... - 20.0718
In a large pitcher, combine cherry juice blend, maraschino cherries with their liquid, orange juice and lemon juice; mix well. Add orange and lemon slices. Refrigerate, covered, 2 to 3 hours.
Before serving, add club soda; stir gently. Serve over ice cubes... - 23.0559
1. In a large pitcher combine sugar, Calvados, lime, lemon, peaches, and apples, cover with Rioja wine and chill for about 5-6 hours.
2. To serve into glasses or goblets spoon fruits adding a few fresh raspberries to each glass.
3. Over top of... - 39.2911
White Sangria is a refreshing drink for scorching summers. White Sangria gets its taste from combination of wine with lemonade concentrate. Wine lovers just love this White Sangria recipe. - 18.0065
1) Combine together all the juices.
2) Add the club soda, stir well, garnish and serve the sangria in a cocktail glass. - 31.0716
1.In 4-quart pitcher, combine grape juice and club soda. Add fruit and ice cubes. - 21.468
Lemon Sangria With Wine
Sangria made with white wine.It is made just the same way as the other Sangria that I have made but here I have used dry white wine. - 28.0421
In pitcher, combine sugar and juices; stir until sugar dissolves.
Add sau terne and orange-flavored liqueur.
Just before serving, add club soda, fruit and ice. - 28.8857
Boil water and sugar together 10 minutes.
In 2-quart pitcher, place 3/4 cup syrup and fruit slices.
Pour in wine, add ice cubes and about 1/4 bottle club soda (more if you wish).
Stir with wooden spoon or paddle. - 29.2922
Sparkling Berry Sangria
Sparkling Berry Sangria is my masterpiece! Combining the flavor of triple sec liquer and berries this Sparkling Berry Sangria plays a lead, no matter what the theme of the party is. I love preparing this fizzy, sparkling drink and it takes just a few minutes... - 35.7104
White Sangria Slush
Combine first 3 ingredients in a 13- x 9- x 2-inch pan; freeze until firm.
To serve, spoon frozen mixture into a large pitcher.
Add wine and club soda, stirring gently until mixture is slushy.
Stir in sliced fruit. - 29.1005
1. In a large pitcher combine sugar, rum, orange liqueur, fruits and cinnamon sticks, cover with 1 bottle of Rioja wine and chill for 5-6 hours.
2. To serve, into glasses or goblets spoon fruits, pour in the sangria and top off with a splash... - 38.3606
Red Sangria is a refreshing drink. Red Sangria gets its taste from combination of red wine with fruit. Wine lovers just cherish this Red Sangria recipe. - 19.765
Combine orange slices, lemon slices, cinnamon stick, sugar, brandy, and wine.
Cover; let stand 1 hour at room temperature.
Pour wine mixture and club soda over ice. - 25.3262
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large pitcher; stir until well blended.
If desired, garnish sangria with orange, lime, and lemon slices.
Serve over ice. - 27.5768
White Sangria Splash
This White Sangria Splash tastes incredible ! I love this strawberry and grape mold for my dessert ! Try this White Sangria Splash and let me know if you like it ! - 39.4864
1) Use 2-quart pitcher or punch bowl, to combine club soda, wine, orange juice, liqueur, vodka, lime juice, and sugar.
2) Stir the ingredients to dissolve the sugar.
3) Stir in fruits and combine thoroughly.
4) Use eight 12-ounce glasses to fill with... - 43.7224
Black Sangria has a Tasty taste.The Red wine and Black tea gives the Black Sangria Staggering taste. Must catch it - 25.7847
The Sangria is a refreshing and tasty drink. For all wine lovers this drink is God given. Try this Sangria recipe for yourself! - 30.6496
In pitcher, combine wine and sugar.
Stir until sugar is dissolved.
Add orange slices, Cointreau, and brandy.
To serve: Add soda and ice; mix well.
Makes about 2-1/2 cups. - 25.3012
Combine sugar and water in a medium saucepan and heat, stirring constantly, until the sugar is dissolved and syrup is simmering.
Remove from heat and add lime, orange and lemon.
Let fruit and syrup stand at room temperature several hours, stirring often.
Pour... - 37.0539
Thinly slice outer peel from orange with vegetable peeler.
Put peel in large pitcher with sugar.
Bruise peel with back of spoon to release oils.
Add wine and liqueur.
Chill 15 minutes.
Garnish with thin orange slices, if desired. - 35.8214
Place sliced fruit into a very large pitcher.
Mix sugar and brandy together until sugar dissolves and pour over fruit.
Let stand at room temperature for an hour.
Pour in red wine and lemon juice, stir, and let stand another hour.
Just before serving, add ice... - 34.9106
1. Mix the first 6 ingredients in a large pitcher or container and refrigerate overnight, if possible.
2. Immediately before serving, add soda, orange and lemon slices, and cubed apple. - 28.1737
1) In a large jug, stir the brandy, orange liqueur, wine, lemon and orange juice, fruit and sugar together until the sugar is dissolved.
2) Add lots of ice cubes into the mixture and pour into glasses.
3) Pour over the soda water to top up.
4)... - 34.8876
1) In a bowl, add the ice cubes and pour over the wine and brandy.
2) Stir in sugar to taste.
3) Add in the soda water
4) Add the fruit and serve. - 34.3101
Easy Citrus Sangria
1) In a large pitcher, combine first 6 ingredients.
2) Stir well to dissolve the sugar.
3) Pour in club soda into the mixture before serving.
4) Serve the sangria over ice. - 39.7309
Combine Burgundy, mixed fruit, lemonade concentrate, grenadine syrup, and ice cubes in a large bowl, let stand 20 minutes.
Stir in club soda.
Pour into glasses, and top with orange slices, if desired. - 26.8645
1. Using a sharp knife, cut thin slices of orange; keep aside.
2. Using a juicer, juice 1 orange.
3. Into a pitcher, pour orange juice and add wine and sugar; stir well to mix.
4. Add soda, fruits and ice; stir well.
5. Into 4... - 35.0543
Mix the sugar and water in a saucepan and boil for 2 minutes or until sugar is completely dissolved.
Cool to lukewarm.
Marinate the orange, lime and lemon slices in the sugar syrup for at least 12 hours.
Place the fruit slices and sugar syrup in a glass... - 38.5226
1. In a large pitcher, stir together the wine, juice, sugar, peaches, oranges, and lemon. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or overnight. To serve, stir in the club soda plus the brandy if you wish. Pour into tall glasses filled with ice. - 28.5251
Instead of slicing the same old watermelon, let's do something different... a refreshing watermelon sangria! There are many versions, this one is perfect for a hot summer night. - 140.031
Thai Basil Sangria
1. In a small saucepan, combine the sugar and water and bring to a boil, stirring until the sugar is dissolved. Remove the saucepan from the heat. Add the basil sprigs and lemon and orange zests. Let the syrup stand, stirring often, until cooled to room... - 29.9197
Combine all ingredients except soda and ice cubes in large pitcher and chill overnight.
Just before serving, add soda and ice cubes and stir lightly .
Pour into glasses, adding additional fruit as desired. - 32.9675
In a small bowl, stir together orange juice, lemon juice, and sugar until blended.
Pour equal amounts of the juice mixture into 6 ice-filled glasses.
Fill 2/3 full with club soda.
Add dry red wine to taste.
Garnish each serving with cherries and an orange... - 32.1568
1. Take a glass pitcher or bowl.
2. Add fruit, wine and soda and mix well.
3. Add sugar syrup enough to sweeten the mixture.
4. Add ice cubes to cool the mixture.
5. Transfer to wineglasses and serve. - 29.1704
Sangria Acapulco - my oh my this is some drink! I love this wine flavored treat for its pleasing color. If you have all the ingredients ready, you can prepare this sangria acapulco in a jiffy. - 35.4392
Cut 2 thick slices from center of orange, then from center of lemon.
Remove seeds from slices; set aside.
Squeeze juice from remaining parts of orange and lemon; strain into 2-quart container.
Add spices, sugar, brandy, claret, and orange and lemon slices;... - 32.1927