- » Sangria Orange Soda
Sangria Orange Soda Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sangria orange soda recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sangria orange soda recipes.
In a large pitcher, combine cherry juice blend, maraschino cherries with their liquid, orange juice and lemon juice; mix well. Add orange and lemon slices. Refrigerate, covered, 2 to 3 hours.
Before serving, add club soda; stir gently. Serve over ice cubes... - 21.4106
Combine orange slices, lemon slices, cinnamon stick, sugar, brandy, and wine.
Cover; let stand 1 hour at room temperature.
Pour wine mixture and club soda over ice. - 27.9304
Thinly slice outer peel from orange with vegetable peeler.
Put peel in large pitcher with sugar.
Bruise peel with back of spoon to release oils.
Add wine and liqueur.
Chill 15 minutes.
Garnish with thin orange slices, if desired. - 38.0758
White Sangria Slush
Combine first 3 ingredients in a 13- x 9- x 2-inch pan; freeze until firm.
To serve, spoon frozen mixture into a large pitcher.
Add wine and club soda, stirring gently until mixture is slushy.
Stir in sliced fruit. - 31.5994
1. Using a sharp knife, cut thin slices of orange; keep aside.
2. Using a juicer, juice 1 orange.
3. Into a pitcher, pour orange juice and add wine and sugar; stir well to mix.
4. Add soda, fruits and ice; stir well.
5. Into 4... - 36.977
Sangria Acapulco - my oh my this is some drink! I love this wine flavored treat for its pleasing color. If you have all the ingredients ready, you can prepare this sangria acapulco in a jiffy. - 37.1556
Combine sugar and water in a medium saucepan and heat, stirring constantly, until the sugar is dissolved and syrup is simmering.
Remove from heat and add lime, orange and lemon.
Let fruit and syrup stand at room temperature several hours, stirring often.
Pour... - 36.5591
In pitcher, combine sugar and juices; stir until sugar dissolves.
Add sau terne and orange-flavored liqueur.
Just before serving, add club soda, fruit and ice. - 30.8151
Combine Burgundy, mixed fruit, lemonade concentrate, grenadine syrup, and ice cubes in a large bowl, let stand 20 minutes.
Stir in club soda.
Pour into glasses, and top with orange slices, if desired. - 28.9827
1. Mix the first 6 ingredients in a large pitcher or container and refrigerate overnight, if possible.
2. Immediately before serving, add soda, orange and lemon slices, and cubed apple. - 32.3808
The Sangria is a refreshing and tasty drink. For all wine lovers this drink is God given. Try this Sangria recipe for yourself! - 32.2936
1.In 4-quart pitcher, combine grape juice and club soda. Add fruit and ice cubes. - 23.4665
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large pitcher; stir until well blended.
If desired, garnish sangria with orange, lime, and lemon slices.
Serve over ice. - 29.9308
1) Use 2-quart pitcher or punch bowl, to combine club soda, wine, orange juice, liqueur, vodka, lime juice, and sugar.
2) Stir the ingredients to dissolve the sugar.
3) Stir in fruits and combine thoroughly.
4) Use eight 12-ounce glasses to fill with... - 44.2263
Boil water and sugar together 10 minutes.
In 2-quart pitcher, place 3/4 cup syrup and fruit slices.
Pour in wine, add ice cubes and about 1/4 bottle club soda (more if you wish).
Stir with wooden spoon or paddle. - 31.0143
Sparkling Berry Sangria
Sparkling Berry Sangria is my masterpiece! Combining the flavor of triple sec liquer and berries this Sparkling Berry Sangria plays a lead, no matter what the theme of the party is. I love preparing this fizzy, sparkling drink and it takes just a few minutes... - 38.1683
White Sangria Splash
This White Sangria Splash tastes incredible ! I love this strawberry and grape mold for my dessert ! Try this White Sangria Splash and let me know if you like it ! - 41.3486
Thai Basil Sangria
1. In a small saucepan, combine the sugar and water and bring to a boil, stirring until the sugar is dissolved. Remove the saucepan from the heat. Add the basil sprigs and lemon and orange zests. Let the syrup stand, stirring often, until cooled to room... - 31.9098
In a small bowl, stir together orange juice, lemon juice, and sugar until blended.
Pour equal amounts of the juice mixture into 6 ice-filled glasses.
Fill 2/3 full with club soda.
Add dry red wine to taste.
Garnish each serving with cherries and an orange... - 34.5274
Cut 2 thick slices from center of orange, then from center of lemon.
Remove seeds from slices; set aside.
Squeeze juice from remaining parts of orange and lemon; strain into 2-quart container.
Add spices, sugar, brandy, claret, and orange and lemon slices;... - 33.4317
1) In a large jug, stir the brandy, orange liqueur, wine, lemon and orange juice, fruit and sugar together until the sugar is dissolved.
2) Add lots of ice cubes into the mixture and pour into glasses.
3) Pour over the soda water to top up.
4)... - 36.691
In pitcher, combine wine and sugar.
Stir until sugar is dissolved.
Add orange slices, Cointreau, and brandy.
To serve: Add soda and ice; mix well.
Makes about 2-1/2 cups. - 26.7878
1. In a large pitcher combine sugar, rum, orange liqueur, fruits and cinnamon sticks, cover with 1 bottle of Rioja wine and chill for 5-6 hours.
2. To serve, into glasses or goblets spoon fruits, pour in the sangria and top off with a splash... - 40.4055
1. In a large pitcher, stir together the wine, juice, sugar, peaches, oranges, and lemon. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or overnight. To serve, stir in the club soda plus the brandy if you wish. Pour into tall glasses filled with ice. - 28.5813
Red Sangria is a refreshing drink. Red Sangria gets its taste from combination of red wine with fruit. Wine lovers just cherish this Red Sangria recipe. - 21.956
1. Take a glass pitcher or bowl.
2. Add fruit, wine and soda and mix well.
3. Add sugar syrup enough to sweeten the mixture.
4. Add ice cubes to cool the mixture.
5. Transfer to wineglasses and serve. - 28.8579
Combine all ingredients except soda and ice cubes in large pitcher and chill overnight.
Just before serving, add soda and ice cubes and stir lightly .
Pour into glasses, adding additional fruit as desired. - 34.713
Sangria Tea Light
1. Combine the wine, iced tea mix, strawberries and sliced orange in a large pitcher; stir until well blended.
2. At serving time, add the chilled club soda to the pitcher. Pour the wine mixture over ice cubes in 6 tall glasses. - 25.0018
1) Combine the lemonade, rose and lime juice together. Stir well till all the ingredients have blended.
2) Stir in the club soda slowly and carefully.
3) Serve chilled, over ice. Garnish with orange and lemon slices if desired. - 36.0001
1) In a large bowl add lots of ice cubes.
2) Mix sliced or chopped lemons and oranges.
3) Add cored and sliced apples.
4) Pour brandy over it and add the red wine, lemonade or soda water.
5) Mix together and pour with the fruit into jugs.
6)... - 40.1785
1.By following the package instructions, reconstitute the limeade.
2.Once done, mix it with wine and club soda.
3.Take a small punch bowl containing ice and transfer the wine mixture to it.
Garnish with orange peel and serve cold in punch... - 32.8213
Mix the sugar and water in a saucepan and boil for 2 minutes or until sugar is completely dissolved.
Cool to lukewarm.
Marinate the orange, lime and lemon slices in the sugar syrup for at least 12 hours.
Place the fruit slices and sugar syrup in a glass... - 39.81
Low Calorie Sangria
1 Combine wine, cinnamon and whole cloves in a small saucepan; heat slowly to boiling, lower heat; simmer 5 minutes; cool; remove spices.
2 Fill a tall pitcher with ice cubes; add wine, cranberry juice cocktail, club soda and red food coloring; stir until... - 30.9394
Sangria With Red Wine
Wondering what is a classic Sangria recipe?Here's what it is.An absolutely gorgeous summer day Sangria made with lovely flavours of orange & lime in it. - 26.9216
Easy Citrus Sangria
1) In a large pitcher, combine first 6 ingredients.
2) Stir well to dissolve the sugar.
3) Pour in club soda into the mixture before serving.
4) Serve the sangria over ice. - 40.134
Place sliced fruit into a very large pitcher.
Mix sugar and brandy together until sugar dissolves and pour over fruit.
Let stand at room temperature for an hour.
Pour in red wine and lemon juice, stir, and let stand another hour.
Just before serving, add ice... - 36.1665
White Wine And Green Grape Sangria
Peel and slice peach and pear.
In large pitcher, combine peach, pear, grapes, lemon, orange and sugar.
Pour in wine; cover and refrigerate for 8 hours. - 29.2286
How To Make Sangria
There is absolutely nothing like a cool, refreshing, punch-packed pitcher of sangria to heat up your summer celebrations any day. Apart from adding flavor and depth to any drink, this favorite summer beverage is quite an inexpensive way to add some kick to... - 95.7472
Simple Summer Sangria
Some people think that you're trying to hide the wine in a sangria... Not true. Since wine is the largest component, and brings a lot of flavor to the punch - You should choose a great wine that you would drink on it's own. - 0
White Wine And Fruit Sangria
The beauty of the simple White Wine Sangria recipe is that it is as delicious as it is easy, and it only gets better as you add your favorite fruits! This Sangria recipe maximizes the fruit content and adds a new twist, using a white wine. It's a refreshing... - 116.336
There is nothing more classic than a Spanish Sangria to serve at a party, to enjoy on a hot afternoon, or to accompany tapas. They say sangria is the preferred summer wine punch of the Spaniards, but forget summer; it’s a great to drink anytime, anywhere!... - 121.416
Instead of slicing the same old watermelon, let's do something different... a refreshing watermelon sangria! There are many versions, this one is perfect for a hot summer night. - 138.331
Red Wine Cup
This is a simple version of Spanish sangria. Mix together the wine, soda water, dissolved sugar or sugar syrup and cinnamon. Pour into a punch bowl and stir in the fruit slices. (Ice cubes and a glass or two of sherry or brandy could be added.) - 23.8273
A Mexican Fiesta
1. To prepare Sangria in a large pitcher, add 1 sliced orange, sliced lemon and lime, apple, wine, orange juice, sugar and liqueur. Stir until sugar dissolves then refrigerate to chill well.
2. In a salad bowl, combine pineapple with juice, 2... - 40.2161
Indian Cocktails Anyone?
These Indian inspired cocktails are easy to make, delicious and will put a smile on everyone’s face. - 32.7402