- » Sangria
Sangria is a kind of wine punch of Spanish origin. The basic ingredient for the sangria is an inexpensive red wine which has not been weathered too much. The dry and acidic property of the red wine is utilized in ... More »
Olive Garden Berry Sangria
People who like tasting different kind of beverages must surely try this one. The chef has made a replica of the Olive garden's berry sangria. Watch the video to know this easy recipe. - 119.548
Strawberry Basil Sangria
This sangria is crisp with just a hint of tartness to it. It is the perfect drink to celebrate Spring with! - 115.471
Homemade Fruity White Sangria
When the warm weather rolls in, there is nothing like delicious cool and refreshing summer drinks like this one. Mix up this refreshing Homemade Fruity White Sangria. Watch this video by Ariane Duarte to learn how to prepare a winning drink for your summer... - 114.055
Watch Johanna Cook, host of Momma Cuisine Show make a simple and delicious White Sangria Recipe. - 98.9748
Orange Strawberry Sangria
Super special sangria. This video makes a wonderful wine punch with orange, strawberry and apples. This is a wonderfully flavorful summertime (or anytime) beverage. The simple no-frills classic! Love every drop of it. - 92.5905
For recipe directions, please refer to the video - 87.1865
1) Use 2-quart pitcher or punch bowl, to combine club soda, wine, orange juice, liqueur, vodka, lime juice, and sugar.
2) Stir the ingredients to dissolve the sugar.
3) Stir in fruits and combine thoroughly.
4) Use eight 12-ounce glasses to fill with... - 44.2263
Fillets Of Fish In Sangria Sauce
Coat fish fillets in combined flour, salt and pepper.
Combine half the lemon juice and half the butter in frying pan.
Heat till butter melts.
Fry 6 fish fillets, 2 minutes on each side.
Set fish fillets aside on platter.
Drain juices from pan.
Heat remaining... - 44.1213
Combine first 5 ingredients in a small saucepan.
Bring to a boil; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until sugar dissolves.
Remove from heat, and let cool slightly.
Add lemon juice and orange juice, stirring well.
Cover and chill thoroughly.
Combine... - 42.886
1. Taking a 1-quart glass measure and mix in sliced orange, sliced lemon, brown sugar, brandy and cinnamon stick.
2. Microwave at Power Hi for 2 minutes.
3. Put in wine and microwave at Power Hi for 2 to 3 minutes, or until wine is... - 42.3862
1. In a large pitcher combine sugar, Calvados, lime, lemon, peaches, and apples, cover with Rioja wine and chill for about 5-6 hours.
2. To serve into glasses or goblets spoon fruits adding a few fresh raspberries to each glass.
3. Over top of... - 41.3731
Put fruit slices into a 2-quart container.
Add about one third of the wine; add brandy.
Cover and chill several hours or overnight.
Chill remaining wine.
To serve, pour fruit mixture and remaining wine into punch bowl.
Carefully pour in carbonated water and... - 41.3582
White Sangria Splash
This White Sangria Splash tastes incredible ! I love this strawberry and grape mold for my dessert ! Try this White Sangria Splash and let me know if you like it ! - 41.3486
This mock sangria is a minted sangria prepared with a juice medley of orange, grape and lemon juice. I love this great drink in the summer and its good for everybody, including the kids. - 41.0113
Cut each grapefruit into 8 wedges.
Combine with wine and juices in large saucepan, cover and let stand in cool room overnight.
Add lemon and orange slices and let stand 1 hour .
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Remove grapefruit wedges, orange and lemon wheels; set... - 40.6452
1. In a large pitcher combine sugar, rum, orange liqueur, fruits and cinnamon sticks, cover with 1 bottle of Rioja wine and chill for 5-6 hours.
2. To serve, into glasses or goblets spoon fruits, pour in the sangria and top off with a splash... - 40.4055
1) In a large bowl add lots of ice cubes.
2) Mix sliced or chopped lemons and oranges.
3) Add cored and sliced apples.
4) Pour brandy over it and add the red wine, lemonade or soda water.
5) Mix together and pour with the fruit into jugs.
6)... - 40.1785
Easy Citrus Sangria
1) In a large pitcher, combine first 6 ingredients.
2) Stir well to dissolve the sugar.
3) Pour in club soda into the mixture before serving.
4) Serve the sangria over ice. - 40.134
Mix the sugar and water in a saucepan and boil for 2 minutes or until sugar is completely dissolved.
Cool to lukewarm.
Marinate the orange, lime and lemon slices in the sugar syrup for at least 12 hours.
Place the fruit slices and sugar syrup in a glass... - 39.81
Skewer drained pineapple chunks, apple chunks, lemon, and orange slices onto wooden picks in an assorted fashion.
Combine reserved pineapple juice, Burgundy, canned pineapple juice, brandy, and sugar in a container.
Add skewered fruit... - 39.6928
Spiced Sangria Turkey
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) In a shallow baking pan, place the turkey thighs with the skin side up.
3) Bake, uncovered in the preheated oven for 30 minutes until the skin is crisp.
4) Drain off the excess fat and reduce the oven... - 38.4036
Sparkling Berry Sangria
Sparkling Berry Sangria is my masterpiece! Combining the flavor of triple sec liquer and berries this Sparkling Berry Sangria plays a lead, no matter what the theme of the party is. I love preparing this fizzy, sparkling drink and it takes just a few minutes... - 38.1683
Thinly slice outer peel from orange with vegetable peeler.
Put peel in large pitcher with sugar.
Bruise peel with back of spoon to release oils.
Add wine and liqueur.
Chill 15 minutes.
Garnish with thin orange slices, if desired. - 38.0758
Chill half of orange and half of lemon for garnish; squeeze juice from the other halves.
Place juice, wine, and honey in a pitcher or bowl.
Stir to dissolve honey; chill.
Cut chilled orange half into wedges.
Slice chilled lemon half into cartwheels.
Cut apple... - 38.0071
1) In a cocktail shaker, add the ice cubes.
2) Add the bitters over the ice.
3) Briskly stir in the fruit juices, wine, and brandy till the drink is nice and chilled.
4) Without straining, pour out the drink into a Collins glass.
5) Serve... - 37.8774
1. In a paper bag, combine cinnamon, salt and pepper, flour and cloves and coat the chicken with this mixture
2. Place this chicken on a nonstick baking pan with the skin side facing up and bake in an oven preheated to 450°F until the chicken is just... - 37.6747
1. Into a large punch bowl, combine wine and sugar.
2. Add pineapple juice and un-drained pineapple chunks; stir to mix.
3. In a tall glass, pour pineapple mixture and add ice, if desired.
4. To garnish, float slices of orange and lime on top. - 37.5112
Sangria Acapulco - my oh my this is some drink! I love this wine flavored treat for its pleasing color. If you have all the ingredients ready, you can prepare this sangria acapulco in a jiffy. - 37.1556
1. In a large punch bowl, add in all fruit slices; sprinkle with sugar.
2. Add brandy over fruit; close the bowl and let stand at least 1 hour.
3. After 1 hour, pour in wine; mix well. Let stand for 30 minutes.
4. Serve the sangria over ice in... - 37.0139
1. Using a sharp knife, cut thin slices of orange; keep aside.
2. Using a juicer, juice 1 orange.
3. Into a pitcher, pour orange juice and add wine and sugar; stir well to mix.
4. Add soda, fruits and ice; stir well.
5. Into 4... - 36.977
Sangria With Wine
1. Cut citrus fruits into fourths.
2. Squeeze juices from the citrus fruits into a pitcher.
3. Add citrus fruits' rinds and sugar.
4. Stir with a wooden spoon, pressing the rinds against the bottom of the pitcher.
5. Add wine, seasonal fruit, orange juice,... - 36.9632
1) In a large jug, stir the brandy, orange liqueur, wine, lemon and orange juice, fruit and sugar together until the sugar is dissolved.
2) Add lots of ice cubes into the mixture and pour into glasses.
3) Pour over the soda water to top up.
4)... - 36.691
1) In a bowl, add the ice cubes and pour over the wine and brandy.
2) Stir in sugar to taste.
3) Add in the soda water
4) Add the fruit and serve. - 36.6203
1) In a large bowl place together wine, lemonade and brandy.
2) Stir in lemon, apple and orange slices and sugar to taste.
3) Serve chilled immediately. - 36.6078
Combine sugar and water in a medium saucepan and heat, stirring constantly, until the sugar is dissolved and syrup is simmering.
Remove from heat and add lime, orange and lemon.
Let fruit and syrup stand at room temperature several hours, stirring often.
Pour... - 36.5591
1. In a pitcher, mix together light corn syrup, lemon juice, and yellow food coloring.
2. Add sparkling water and stir to mix.
3. Into 4 tall glasses, pour equal quantity of corn syrup mixture.
4. Add crushed ice or ice cubes.
5. Gradually... - 36.5536
Place lemon and orange in pitcher.
Add sugar, wine, and brandy.
Place grapes in 4-6 stemmed glasses.
Add wine mixture to each glass.
Add a lemon and orange slice to each.
Garnish with cinnamon stick.
Chill until ready to serve. - 36.5159
Place sliced fruit into a very large pitcher.
Mix sugar and brandy together until sugar dissolves and pour over fruit.
Let stand at room temperature for an hour.
Pour in red wine and lemon juice, stir, and let stand another hour.
Just before serving, add ice... - 36.1665
1) Combine the lemonade, rose and lime juice together. Stir well till all the ingredients have blended.
2) Stir in the club soda slowly and carefully.
3) Serve chilled, over ice. Garnish with orange and lemon slices if desired. - 36.0001
Sangria De Granada
Cut orange in half.
Cut 1 or 2 thin slices from one half, then cut each slice in quarters and save for garnish.
With a vegetable peeler, cut off thin outer peel of other half of orange.
In a bowl and using a spoon, bruise peel with sugar to release flavorful... - 35.8644
1.Put water in fruit cocktail juice to make it 1/4 cup.
2.In a blender container, pour juice with gelatin and leave for a minute.
3.Once the gelatin is soft, put boiling water in it and blend on high.
4.Pour wine and juice concentrate and blend... - 35.6732
1 Boil water, sugar and cinnamon stick over medium-high heat for 5 minutes. Let the syrup cool and remove cinnamon stick.
2 Cut lemon, bananas and orange into thick slices and cover with the cooled syrup.
3 Chill for several hours.
4 Put ice in a glass... - 34.8194
Cut the outer rind from the orange in a spiral strip, removing as little of the white membrane as possible.
Then squeeze orange juice.
In a large bowl, mix together the orange spiral, orange juice, lemon slices, and lemon juice.
Add the Burgundy and... - 34.8115
Combine all ingredients except soda and ice cubes in large pitcher and chill overnight.
Just before serving, add soda and ice cubes and stir lightly .
Pour into glasses, adding additional fruit as desired. - 34.713
In a small bowl, stir together orange juice, lemon juice, and sugar until blended.
Pour equal amounts of the juice mixture into 6 ice-filled glasses.
Fill 2/3 full with club soda.
Add dry red wine to taste.
Garnish each serving with cherries and an orange... - 34.5274
Cut 2 thick slices from center of orange, then from center of lemon.
Remove seeds from slices; set aside.
Squeeze juice from remaining parts of orange and lemon; strain into 2-quart container.
Add spices, sugar, brandy, claret, and orange and lemon slices;... - 33.4317
1) Combine together all the juices.
2) Add the club soda, stir well, garnish and serve the sangria in a cocktail glass. - 33.3025
Green Grape Sangria
Combine all the ingredients except ice cubes in a large pitcher, stir, and chill for at least 30 minutes to combine flavors.
Even longer—as much as 6 to 8 hours—is better.
Add ice a few minutes before serving.
If you serve this outdoors, as one would be... - 33.2324
Stir honey into hot water in saucepan.
Cook over medium heat until honey is completely dissolved and mixture comes just to a simmer; remove from heat.
Add lime slices, orange slices, orange juice and lemon juice; mix well.
Let stand at room temperature for 4... - 32.8877
1.By following the package instructions, reconstitute the limeade.
2.Once done, mix it with wine and club soda.
3.Take a small punch bowl containing ice and transfer the wine mixture to it.
Garnish with orange peel and serve cold in punch... - 32.8213
In a large pitcher put orange, lemon, peach and strawberries.
Mix sugar with fruit flavored brandy and pour mixture over fruit.
Let stand for several hours.
At serving time, add 1 bottle of red wine and ice.
Stir until cold and serve in chilled... - 32.6631
Sangria Basting Sauce
1) In a bowl, mix the unsweetened orange juice, dry white or red wine and orange peel together.
2) Baste the meat, chicken, poultry or seafood with the sauce while barbecuing or broiling, as required.
To baste the beef, lamb or turkey,... - 32.4184
1. Mix the first 6 ingredients in a large pitcher or container and refrigerate overnight, if possible.
2. Immediately before serving, add soda, orange and lemon slices, and cubed apple. - 32.3808
The Sangria is a refreshing and tasty drink. For all wine lovers this drink is God given. Try this Sangria recipe for yourself! - 32.2936
White Sangria Slush
Combine first 3 ingredients in a 13- x 9- x 2-inch pan; freeze until firm.
To serve, spoon frozen mixture into a large pitcher.
Add wine and club soda, stirring gently until mixture is slushy.
Stir in sliced fruit. - 31.5994
Halve one orange and one lemon.
Slice one half of each to use as garnish; wrap and chill.
Squeeze juice from remaining oranges and lemons.
Stir together the juices, dry white wine, brandy, and honey; cover and chill.
Just before serving, pour chilled mixture... - 31.5984
Combine juice, wine, liqueur, sugar, orange, lime and strawberries in 2 large pitchers; cover and refrigerate 2 hours to blend flavors. Serve over ice. Garnish with mint sprigs. - 31.3197
Mix all ingredients together except ice.
Marinate at room temperature for 2 or 3 hours, stirring occasionally.
At serving time add the ice cubes and stir quickly until icy cold.
Pour into tall glasses. - 31.2662
Mix wine, sugar, lemon juice, orange juice, and brandy.
Add sparkling water and serve over ice cubes. - 31.2257
Chill wine and carbonated water.
Cut one orange and one lemon into slices.
Squeeze juice from remaining fruits into a pitcher; stir in sugar.
Stir in wine; add carbonated water and fruit slices.
Serve in wine glasses. - 31.0197
Boil water and sugar together 10 minutes.
In 2-quart pitcher, place 3/4 cup syrup and fruit slices.
Pour in wine, add ice cubes and about 1/4 bottle club soda (more if you wish).
Stir with wooden spoon or paddle. - 31.0143
Low Calorie Sangria
1 Combine wine, cinnamon and whole cloves in a small saucepan; heat slowly to boiling, lower heat; simmer 5 minutes; cool; remove spices.
2 Fill a tall pitcher with ice cubes; add wine, cranberry juice cocktail, club soda and red food coloring; stir until... - 30.9394
Double Orange Sangria
Thinly slice the outer peel from half the orange (use rest of orange as desired).
Place peel and sugar in large pitcher.
Press peel firmly against the pitcher with the back of a spoon.
Stir in wine and liqueur.
Just before serving, remove peel and pour... - 30.9333
In pitcher, combine sugar and juices; stir until sugar dissolves.
Add sau terne and orange-flavored liqueur.
Just before serving, add club soda, fruit and ice. - 30.8151
Cut orange in half.
Cut 4 thin slices from one half.
Cut 2 slices into quarters; save for garnish.
With a vegetable peeler, thinly cut off the thin outer peel of other half of orange.
In a bowl, using a spoon, mash sugar into peel so sugar absorbs flavorful... - 30.7366
Fresh Juice Sangria
Combine all the ingredients in a large pitcher.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Garnish with fruit slices. - 30.5249
Cut the orange in half.
Cut 1 or 2 thin slices from one half, cut them into quarters, and save for garnish.
With a vegetable peeler, thinly cut off the thin outer peel of the other half of the orange.
In a bowl, using a spoon, bruise the peel with the sugar... - 30.5071
White Sangria has a Superb taste.The White wine and Sugar gives the White Sangria Two Dimensional taste. - 30.0275
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large pitcher; stir until well blended.
If desired, garnish sangria with orange, lime, and lemon slices.
Serve over ice. - 29.9308
Combine all ingredients and chill.
Carry in a vacuum jug.
Just before serving, add ice. - 29.4564
Combine Burgundy, mixed fruit, lemonade concentrate, grenadine syrup, and ice cubes in a large bowl, let stand 20 minutes.
Stir in club soda.
Pour into glasses, and top with orange slices, if desired. - 28.9827
1. Take a glass pitcher or bowl.
2. Add fruit, wine and soda and mix well.
3. Add sugar syrup enough to sweeten the mixture.
4. Add ice cubes to cool the mixture.
5. Transfer to wineglasses and serve. - 28.8579
In a 1 quart glass measure, combine sliced orange, sliced lemon, brown sugar, brandy and cinnamon stick.
Microwave on HI Power for 2 minutes.
Add wine and microwave at HI Power for 2 to 3 minutes, or until wine is warmed.
Remove cinnamon stick. - 28.8325
1. In a large pitcher, stir together the wine, juice, sugar, peaches, oranges, and lemon. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or overnight. To serve, stir in the club soda plus the brandy if you wish. Pour into tall glasses filled with ice. - 28.5813
Combine orange slices, lemon slices, cinnamon stick, sugar, brandy, and wine.
Cover; let stand 1 hour at room temperature.
Pour wine mixture and club soda over ice. - 27.9304
Sangria Style Cooler
In a large bowl or pitcher stir together the orange juice and grape juice.
Slowly pour in ginger ale; stir gently.
Add the fruit and ice cubes.
Ladle the juice mixture with the fruit into tall glasses.
If desired, garnish with fresh mint sprigs. - 27.4629
Black Sangria has a Tasty taste.The Red wine and Black tea gives the Black Sangria Staggering taste. Must catch it - 27.3617
Combine Juices and water in a 3-quart pitcher. Pour over ice in long-stemmed glasses. Drop in lemon and orange slices for garnish. - 27.2881
I try variety of Sangria recipe because I like to have my wine differently.This is one of my Sangria recipe.Try it,I am sure you will like it. - 26.8184
In pitcher, combine wine and sugar.
Stir until sugar is dissolved.
Add orange slices, Cointreau, and brandy.
To serve: Add soda and ice; mix well.
Makes about 2-1/2 cups. - 26.7878
Lemon Sangria With Wine
Sangria made with white wine.It is made just the same way as the other Sangria that I have made but here I have used dry white wine. - 26.4662
Dissolve the sugar in the lemon juice in a large serving bowl or jug.
Add the wine and stir well.
Pour in the water and add about 10 ice cubes.
Float the orange and lemon slices on the top and chill. - 26.4568
Mix wine and lemonade in a large jug.
Add some ice cubes, the sliced fruit and the cinnamon.
Serve immediately. - 26.2697
Combine both juices.
Add red wine if desired.
Place one slice of orange, lemon, and lime in each glass.
Add two cherries to each glass and fill with cracked ice.
Pour juice mixture over cracked ice. - 25.5326
Sangria Tea Light
1. Combine the wine, iced tea mix, strawberries and sliced orange in a large pitcher; stir until well blended.
2. At serving time, add the chilled club soda to the pitcher. Pour the wine mixture over ice cubes in 6 tall glasses. - 25.0018
Sangria Orange Cups
1. Mark a guideline lengthwise around middle of each orange with the tip of paring knife. Then make even scallop cuts into orange above and below line all around. Pull halves apart gently.
2. Remove orange sections from orange halves with a grapefruit knife... - 24.6484
Come summer and I try out a whole lot of different drinks and Sangria is one among them. Sangria is a wonderful drink which can cool you down in summer. - 23.9542
Combine wine, cranberry juice cocktail, orange juice, liqueur, orange slices and lime slices in large glass pitcher.
Chill 2 to 8 hours before serving. - 23.7066
1.In 4-quart pitcher, combine grape juice and club soda. Add fruit and ice cubes. - 23.4665
Red Sangria is a refreshing drink. Red Sangria gets its taste from combination of red wine with fruit. Wine lovers just cherish this Red Sangria recipe. - 21.956
Lime Sangria Float
For each serving, use a glass that wall hold at least 1 1/2 cups.
In glass, blend 2 tablespoons sugar syrup, lime juice, and chilled sparkling water.
Drop in 4 or 5 ice cubes, then carefully pour chilled red wine onto ice; the wine will float in a distinct... - 21.4601
In a large pitcher, combine cherry juice blend, maraschino cherries with their liquid, orange juice and lemon juice; mix well. Add orange and lemon slices. Refrigerate, covered, 2 to 3 hours.
Before serving, add club soda; stir gently. Serve over ice cubes... - 21.4106
Place all ingredients in a saucepan.
Bring to the boil and simmer for 2-3 minutes, stirring continuously. - 21.1862
White Sangria is a refreshing drink for scorching summers. White Sangria gets its taste from combination of wine with lemonade concentrate. Wine lovers just love this White Sangria recipe. - 20.1288
Combine all ingredients in a large pitcher; cover and chill at least 3 hours. - 18.9894
Tangerine Ginger Sake Sangria
Warm your winter with this sunny sake-based sangria that tastes like summer. Seriously, you will think it is August! Bursting with fresh ginger, crisp tangerine and a slight minty finish, this sangria is everything a mixed drink should be. You'll almost not... - 0
How To Make Sangria Blanc
Savor beautiful weather by quenching your thirst with a fortified Sangria Blanc. Mixologist Jamie Boudreau shows you how to grab a pitcher and mix up your favorite fruit, white wine, gin and a lighter liqueur, such as elderflower! - 0
This is a perfect sangria recipe for any time of the year. Use whatever fruit is in season to create infinite variations. - 0
This sangria recipe is perfect for the Summer. It is light and refreshing and is a perfect accompaniment for sushi. Pick a sake that is medium dry and load the sangria with seasonal fruit! - 0
Sangria Recipes By Category