- » Sandwich Roll Up
Sandwich Roll Up Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sandwich roll up recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sandwich roll up recipes.
Lettuce Roll Ups
1.Tear lettuce leaves in half lengthways.
Toss together sprouts, mangoes, water chestnuts, ginger and mint.
2.Combine mayonnaise and yoghurt.
Fold through mango mixture.
3.Place a spoonful of mixture on each lettuce leaf.
Roll up tightly and secure with a... - 35.8817
Frankfurter Roll Ups
1) Slit all the frankfurters.
2) Fill the frankfurters with sweet relish.
3) Remove crust from bread slices and wrap around the stuffed frankfurters.
4) Cover the bread by rolling a slice of bacon around each.
5) Fasten the rolls with... - 40.0914
Veal Roll Ups
1) Apply mustard over each cutlet.
2) Top the veal cutlet with a slice of ham and then with a slice of cheese.
3) Roll it up in a jelly roll style and tie firmly with skewers or toothpicks.
4) Coat each cutlet with seasoned flour and then with egg... - 46.0761
Classic Flank Steak Roll Up
Using a crosswise stroke of knife, cut the flank steak in half.
Score on both sides by slashing lightly in criss-cross pattern.
Combine butter, onion and celery in 1 quart measure.
MICROWAVE 4 to 5 MINUTES on HIGH, oruntil onions are... - 43.0721
Black Forest Ham And Gruyere On Ciabatta Sandwich Roll
1. Place onions in a medium bowl. Pour oil and vinegar over onions; sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.Toss to coat. Let marinate for at least 1/2 hour and up to 24 hours.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spread onions in a thin layer on a baking sheet; pour... - 31.1712
Oriental Shrimp Sandwich Roll
Grease bottom of 15x10-inch jelly roll pan, line with waxed paper and grease again.
Beat egg whites with cream of tartar in large mixer bowl at high speed until frothy.
Gradually add sugar; continue beating until stiff but not dry.
Combine egg yolks, water,... - 41.1394
Pork Chop Roll
1. Brown the pork chops in a little butter in a frying pan.
2. Add the onion and celery and cook until golden brown. Mix in the bread cubes, salt, pepper and parsley.
3. At the end of a loaf pan, place a pork chop fat side up. Alternate stuffing and chops,... - 33.4241