- » Sand Tart Cookies
Sand Tart Cookies Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sand tart cookies recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sand tart cookies recipes.
Sand Tart Cookie
My wife likes this Sand Tart Cookie recipe. Whenever my son gets annoyed, my wife uses this Sand Tart Cookie to delight him. The interesting fact about this dish is that the very mention of it delights my son. So this dish brings joy to my home.Try this Sand... - 38.8278
Sand Tarts With Vanilla
Cream the butter and the sugar.
Gradually beat in the egg yolks, cream, and vanilla.
Sift the flour with the salt and baking powder.
Add to the butter mixture; blend well.
Chill, covered, at least 3 hours, or overnight.
Divide the mixture into three... - 46.9898
Cream shortening and sugar thoroughy.
Add beaten egg and dry ingredients which have been sifted together.
Chill dough until stiff.
Roll out 1/8 inch thick and cut with various shaped cutters.
Press 1/2 almond in the center of each, brush tops of cookies with... - 44.6048
Cream butter to consistency of mayonnaise.
Add sugar gradually, beating until light and fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Beat in egg yolk and vanilla extract.
Stir in flour.
Roll out thin on lightly floured... - 38.4001
These Sand Tarts taste incredible ! Try these incredibly delicious baked cookies with sweet garnishings for your dessert or as a snack and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for these Sand Tarts are welcome ! - 45.128
Swedish Sand Tarts
Cream butter with extract; add sugar gradually, beating until fluffy.
Add egg and beat thoroughly.
Add flour in fourths, mixing until blended after each addition.
Stir in almonds.
Chill dough thoroughly.
Remove a small portion of dough at a time from... - 40.5224
Creamy Sand Tarts
Cream butter, sugar, and salt until light and fluffy; beat in egg, .then, vanilla.
Mix in flour, 1/3 at a time, beating just to blend.
Wrap dough and chill 1 hour.
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Roll, a small amount of dough at a time, 1/8" thick and cut with a 2"... - 47.1479
Marion's Sand Tarts
This Marion's Sand Tarts is just right for any day when you relax and want to have something to eat. A tart recipe, it is great for all those who love to have butter items in their plates! - 39.339
Sift together flour, salt, and baking powder.
Cream butter and vanilla until soft, then add the sugar a little at a time.
Work the mixture until light and fluffy.
Add unbeaten egg and extra egg yolk, beating well.
Mix in the flour mixture and beat hard.
Chill... - 43.0002
Cream butter; add sugar gradually, beating until fluffy.
Add eggs one at a time, beating thoroughly after each addition.
Add flour in fourths, mixing until well blended after each addition.
Chill dough overnight.
Removing from refrigerator only amount needed... - 34.0898
1. Cream the butter, margarine or shortening until light; gradually add the sugar and beat until smooth. Beat in 1 whole egg and 1 egg yolk, the vanilla and lemon peel.
2. Sift the flour and salt. Gradually add the flour mixture to the creamed mixture and mix... - 35.6897
Cream butter and 1 cup sugar.
Add egg yolks, milk, and flavoring and beat until light.
Add sifted dry ingredients and mix well.
Chill for at least 3 hours.
Roll out dough very thin and cut with 3-inch star or other cookie cutter.
Put on greased cookie sheets;... - 46.0077
My sister likes this Sand Tart recipe. This is a kid friendly Sand Tart recipe. It is truly delicious dessert. It is generally made on Christmas. This dish makes your Christmas celebrations more enjoyable.Try this Sand Tart recipe and brings joy to your home. - 36.0299
Icebox Sand Tarts
1. Set aside 2 tablespoons sugar. Separate 1 egg; cover and refrigerate yolk. In a large bowl, beat remaining sugar, egg white, remaining whole egg, butter, and vanilla with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
2. Beat in flour mixed with... - 34.4114
Sand Tarts With Almonds
Combine egg, sugar, and both kinds of almonds.
Work the butter with a spoon until fluffy and creamy, then combine with the nut mixture and mix well.
Add the flour and mix thoroughly.
Press through a cookie press—following the manufacturer's... - 30.886
Drop Sand Tarts
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2. In a bowl cream sugar and butter, add eggs to mix.
3. Thereafter add flour and mix well.
4. Make small-medium ball of dough arrange onto, sprayed, cookie sheet and top each ball with 1/2 a pecan... - 33.1089
Add sugar, flour, vanilla and nuts.
Roll into crescents or balls and bake on ungreased cookie sheet in 350 degree oven for 20 minutes.
Roll in powdered sugar. - 32.0368
1. Set out sandbakkelse molds and cookie sheets.
2. Measure flour and set aside.
3. Chop almonds very finely and set aside.
4. Cream butter and almond extract together until butter is softened.
5. Add sugar gradually, creaming just until blended.
6. Blend - 29.5031
Almond Ginger Sand Tarts
In a bowl with an electric mixer cream together the butter, the shortening, and the confectioners' sugar until the mixture is combined well and beat in the vanilla.
Into the bowl sift together the flour, the ginger, the salt, and the baking powder and combine... - 39.5573
Caramel Sand Tarts
1. Pre-heat oven to 350° F.
2. In a bowl, cream butter; gradually add brown sugar, whiz until light and fluffy.
3. Put in egg and vanilla; mix well.
4. Sift flour, baking powder, and salt; mix into creamed mixture.
5. Cover the dough... - 46.3335
Swedish Sand Tarts
1. Beat butter or margarine with sugar until light in medium-size bowl with electric mixer at high speed; beat in egg and almond extract. Gradually sift in flour and salt, blending well. Chill dough overnight, or until firm enough to handle.
2. Pinch off... - 30.1479
Swedish Sand Tarts
1. Cream butter or margarine with granulated sugar until fluffy-light in medium-size bowl; beat in egg and almond extract. Gradually sift in flour and salt, blending well. Chill dough overnight, or until firm.
2. Pinch off about a half teaspoon-ful at a time;... - 30.0221
In mixer bowl, cream powdered sugar and butter till light and fluffy.
Beat in egg yolk.
Stir together flour, nuts, and cardamom.
Blend into creamed mixture.
Pinch off a small ball (about 2 1/2 teaspoons) of dough; place in center of a 2 1/2-inch sand cookie... - 35.0159
Flaky Pie Crust
1. Use a medium size work bowl.
2. Sift flour, measure and sift again together with salt.
3. Make a well in the flour and add the softened butter cut into small cubes.
4. Using your finger tips, rub the butter into the flour until it resembles... - 39.4931