- » Sand Tart
Sand Tart Recipes
Sand tarts or sand cookies are German in origin and are often baked during occasions at home like bridal showers and baby showers. Sand tarts or sand cookies are very light and delicate and almost melt in the mouth. ... More »
Creamy Sand Tarts
Cream butter, sugar, and salt until light and fluffy; beat in egg, .then, vanilla.
Mix in flour, 1/3 at a time, beating just to blend.
Wrap dough and chill 1 hour.
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Roll, a small amount of dough at a time, 1/8" thick and cut with a 2"... - 47.1479
Sand Tarts With Vanilla
Cream the butter and the sugar.
Gradually beat in the egg yolks, cream, and vanilla.
Sift the flour with the salt and baking powder.
Add to the butter mixture; blend well.
Chill, covered, at least 3 hours, or overnight.
Divide the mixture into three... - 46.9898
Cream butter and 1 cup sugar.
Add egg yolks, milk, and flavoring and beat until light.
Add sifted dry ingredients and mix well.
Chill for at least 3 hours.
Roll out dough very thin and cut with 3-inch star or other cookie cutter.
Put on greased cookie sheets;... - 46.0077
These Sand Tarts taste incredible ! Try these incredibly delicious baked cookies with sweet garnishings for your dessert or as a snack and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for these Sand Tarts are welcome ! - 45.128
Cream shortening and sugar thoroughy.
Add beaten egg and dry ingredients which have been sifted together.
Chill dough until stiff.
Roll out 1/8 inch thick and cut with various shaped cutters.
Press 1/2 almond in the center of each, brush tops of cookies with... - 44.6048
Sift together flour, salt, and baking powder.
Cream butter and vanilla until soft, then add the sugar a little at a time.
Work the mixture until light and fluffy.
Add unbeaten egg and extra egg yolk, beating well.
Mix in the flour mixture and beat hard.
Chill... - 43.0002
Almond Ginger Sand Tarts
In a bowl with an electric mixer cream together the butter, the shortening, and the confectioners' sugar until the mixture is combined well and beat in the vanilla.
Into the bowl sift together the flour, the ginger, the salt, and the baking powder and combine... - 39.5573
Marion's Sand Tarts
This Marion's Sand Tarts is just right for any day when you relax and want to have something to eat. A tart recipe, it is great for all those who love to have butter items in their plates! - 39.339
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
2. In a large bowl, cream the butter and the sugar
3. Add the egg yolk to the bowl and mix well
4. Add the chopped nuts, flour and vanilla to the pan and mix well
5. Shape the mixture into small balls... - 39.2914
Cream butter to consistency of mayonnaise.
Add sugar gradually, beating until light and fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Beat in egg yolk and vanilla extract.
Stir in flour.
Roll out thin on lightly floured... - 38.4001
Cream together sugar and butter, add beaten egg, vanilla and flour which has been sifted with baking powder and salt.
Shape into roll and chill in refrigerator 1 hr. or more.
Roll very thin and cut.
Place on greased baking sheets, brush top of each with... - 38.0596
1. Cream the butter, margarine or shortening until light; gradually add the sugar and beat until smooth. Beat in 1 whole egg and 1 egg yolk, the vanilla and lemon peel.
2. Sift the flour and salt. Gradually add the flour mixture to the creamed mixture and mix... - 35.6897
Icebox Sand Tarts
1. Set aside 2 tablespoons sugar. Separate 1 egg; cover and refrigerate yolk. In a large bowl, beat remaining sugar, egg white, remaining whole egg, butter, and vanilla with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
2. Beat in flour mixed with... - 34.4114
Cream butter; add sugar gradually, beating until fluffy.
Add eggs one at a time, beating thoroughly after each addition.
Add flour in fourths, mixing until well blended after each addition.
Chill dough overnight.
Removing from refrigerator only amount needed... - 34.0898
Drop Sand Tarts
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2. In a bowl cream sugar and butter, add eggs to mix.
3. Thereafter add flour and mix well.
4. Make small-medium ball of dough arrange onto, sprayed, cookie sheet and top each ball with 1/2 a pecan... - 33.1089
Add sugar, flour, vanilla and nuts.
Roll into crescents or balls and bake on ungreased cookie sheet in 350 degree oven for 20 minutes.
Roll in powdered sugar. - 32.0368
Sand Tarts With Almonds
Combine egg, sugar, and both kinds of almonds.
Work the butter with a spoon until fluffy and creamy, then combine with the nut mixture and mix well.
Add the flour and mix thoroughly.
Press through a cookie press—following the manufacturer's... - 30.886
Mix ingredients; roll into balls 1" in diameter.
Bake 15 to 20 minutes at 300,°.
Balls will stay white and will not brown.
Roll the hot balls in powdered sugar. - 30.0224
1. Set out sandbakkelse molds and cookie sheets.
2. Measure flour and set aside.
3. Chop almonds very finely and set aside.
4. Cream butter and almond extract together until butter is softened.
5. Add sugar gradually, creaming just until blended.
6. Blend - 29.5031
Easy Sand Tarts
Mix butter and vanilla together, gradually adding flour.
When well mixed, stir in pecans.
Mixture will be slightly crumbly.
Shape into small balls and bake in 375° oven for 10-12 min.
Roll in powdered sugar and store in airtight container. - 24.1588
Sand Tart Recipes By Category