- » Sand Cake
Sand Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sand cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sand cake recipes.
Classic Sand Cake
Grease a 12x4-inch (30x10-cm) loaf pan and line with waxed paper; grease paper.
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
Put eggs, granulated sugar, vanilla, lemon peel and salt in a medium bowl set over a saucepan of hot water on low heat.
Beat until pale and... - 42.0382
Normandy Sand Cake
Sift flour, baking powder, and nutmeg together.
Cream butter and sugar together, using electric mixer at medium speed, 5 minutes or until thick and creamy.
Add eggs one at a time; beat well after each addition.
Add flour mixture alternately with Madeira,... - 39.1884
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degree F or 200 degree C
2. Grease a cake tin with oil or butter and line the bottom with a piece of grease proof paper.
3. Into a large mixing bowl, sift together the cornflour, flour and salt and set in the... - 47.6034
Want to make an attractive cake for your kid’s birthday? Try making this Butterfly Cake! This effort that goes into making the cake look like a butterfly is worth it when your kids start drooling over it! This cake is also good to make for kids’ parties.... - 132.175
Holiday Loaf Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 325F
2. Lightly grease a 9-by-5-by-3-inch loaf pan
3. Pour the cake mix into a bowl
4. Add the milk and blend the milk with the cake mix till it is completely mixed. Use an electric beater or mixer if required at... - 46.6603
Dirt Cake With Oreo
Looking for a perfect dessert treat for your Halloween celebration? Treat your little tricksters to this delish dessert dirt cake layered around crushed Oreo cookies and creamy filling. You can garnish it with gummy worms. Stream the video recipe to make this... - 106.55
Korean Mugwort Soup And Mugwort Rice Cake
Maangchi is making two springtime recipes using mugwort. She makes the mugwort soup deliciously with clams, anchovies and many spices. And the mugwort rice cake she makes is super easy to prepare. Mugwort is a herb and its flavor in soup and cake is sure to... - 143.464
This dessert is Nicaraguan in origin, although it is served throughout Central America and Mexico. - 49.3914
Sand Cake Recipes By Category