- » San Francisco
San Francisco Recipes
San Francisco food includes the collection of dishes and drinks consumed in the city of San Francisco, which is the fourth most highly populated city of California. The city is known for its rich culinary culture and ... More »
San Francisco Cioppino
Not many American fish dishes have made an impact on the world like this San Francisco Cioppino. This spicy fish stew is a must try for all the fish lovers. This video shows the details of this recipe. So watch it and give it a go, you will love this recipe... - 98.016
San Francisco Burger
1. Grill the bread halves.
2. Fry the meat patty with cheese on it and bacon.
3. Chop the tomatoes and onions.
4. On a serving plate place one half of the bread.
5. Put the lettuce leaves, guacamole, tomato slices, meat patty with... - 95.467
San Francisco Tea (sweets)
If you are looking to add some sweetness to your afternoon tea party, then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to make some yummy sweet snacks that will leave everyone asking for more. - 77.7161
Vegetarian Rice-a-ronni A San Francisco Treat
For those who believe Rice-A_Ronni is served best at restaurants, this San Francisco preparation at home is going to leave you awestruck. This popular rice dish can be prepared within minutes in your kitchen and with the available ingredients. Dinner hasn't... - 72.4806
San Francisco Chicken
1. In a large wok or skillet, heat the oil.
2. When the oil is hot but not smoking, add the chicken strips. Stir fry them for about 5 minutes until they are lightly browned.
3. Empty the package of vegetables into the wok, reserving the seasoning mix... - 41.5633
San Francisco Casserole
Crumble beef into baking dish.
MICROWAVE 3 MINUTES on HIGH.
MICROWAVE 1 1/2 MINUTES.
Add spinach, mushrooms, salt, pepper and cheese.
Stir in beaten eggs.
MICROWAVE 4 MINUTES on '8'.
Stir partially cooked areas to center.
MICROWAVE 4... - 41.4003
San Francisco Clam Bake With Instant Clam Broth
Wash all the shellfish in cold running water.
Presoak a clay pot, top and bottom, in water for 15 minutes.
Line the bottom of the presoaked pot with sliced onion, then add the clams.
Top with the shrimp and scallops, then squeeze the lemon juice over.
Add all... - 41.3204
Old San Francisco Fishhouse Punch
1. In a saucepan, combine sugar and water.
2. Boil on a low flame, stirring until sugar dissolves completely.
3. Take off heat and cool thoroughly.
4. In a large punch bowl, combine the cooled syrup, lemon juice, and alcohols.
5. Stir... - 40.3996
San Francisco Bisque
1. In a 2-quart saucepan, combine soup and water and stir to blend well.
2. Place pan on a medium high heat and bring liquid to a boil, stirring occasionally.
3. Add the remaining ingredients.
4. Reduce heat to low and let the soup simmer for 10... - 37.0678
San Francisco Dubonnet
1) Chill a martini glass.
2) In a glass jug, add the ice.
3) Shake in the bitters and add the Dubonnet and sherry.
4) Briskly stir.
5) Strain out into the martini glass.
6) Add in a twisted lemon rind and a cherry and serve. - 35.8008
Hot Dogs San Francisco Style
A great and interesting variation to the classis hot dogs, try out this Hot Dogs San Francisco Style and just go ahead and impress your friends and family! - 34.8452
San Francisco Cioppino
1 Saute onion and garlic in oil in a large saucepan until soft; stir in tomatoes in tomato puree, basil, salt and clam juice; bring to boiling; lower heat; simmer 30 minutes.
2 While sauce simmers, cut crab legs into 3-inch pieces (no need to thaw frozen... - 34.7315
San Francisco Stir Fry Chicken
1. With knife held in position almost parallel to work surface, cut each chicken breast half crosswise into 1/8-inch-thick slices. In medium bowl, combine soy sauce, sherry, cornstarch, ginger, sugar, and crushed red pepper; add chicken, tossing to coat.
2.... - 34.6845
San Francisco Mint Chocolate Pie
In heavy saucepan, heat milk with marshmallows, stirring until smooth.
Add Flick-ettes, stirring until melted.
Chill 15 minutes.
Whip cream until almost stiff.
Fold into chilled mixture.
Pour into pie shell.
Chill 2 hours or overnight in refrigerator or... - 34.3347
San Francisco Style Dressing
1. In a 325° oven, bake bread cubes in a 12- by 17-inch roasting pan until dry and firm to touch, 15 to 20 minutes; stir occasionally.
2. Meanwhile, in a 10- to 12-inch frying pan, combine butter, chopped onions, celery, mushrooms, and bell pepper; stir... - 34.1076
San Francisco Style Cioppino
In a 6- to 8-quart pan over medium heat, combine oil, onion, garlic, bell pepper, and parsley; cook, stirring often, until onion is soft.
Stir in tomato sauce, tomatoes (break up with a spoon) and their liquid, wine, bay leaf, basil, and oregano.
Cover and... - 33.9055
San Francisco Burgers
Shape beef into 4 patties, each about 3/4 inch thick.
Lightly coat a wide frying pan with oil; set over medium-high heat.
When pan is hot, add patties and cook, turning once, until done to your liking; cut to test about 10 minutes for medium-rare.
Remove... - 32.8888
San Francisco Deviled Crab
If you are using fresh lump crab meat, pick it over for shells and cartilage.
Try not to shred the meat too finely.
If you use frozen crab legs, cut them into small pieces.
Put all the ingredients except the lettuce, tomatoes, and lemon in a bowl and mix... - 32.0002
San Francisco Sourdough
1. Combine water and yeast until bubbly. Do not stir.
2. Combine sourdough starter, whole wheat flour, sugar, and salt with yeast mixture. Stir until smooth, about 3 minutes. Let sit until double in bulk.
3. Add baking soda and unbleached flour. Knead about 5... - 31.9128
San Francisco Seafood Casserole
1. With stiff brush, scrub mussels well with running cold water; remove beards. Shell and devein shrimp; cut fish into 2-inch chunks; set aside. (If frozen fish is used, let stand at room temperature about 15 minutes to thaw slightly, then cut into... - 31.0215
San Francisco Eggs
Cook one 10-ounce package frozen chopped spinach according to package directions; drain well.
Add dash ground nutmeg and dash pepper.
Blend 1/4 cup soup from one 10 1/2-ounce can cream of mushroom soup with 2 tablespoons milk.
Mix remaining soup with spinach... - 27.3182
San Francisco Style Cioppino
In large deep skillet, cook onion and garlic in oil about 4 minutes or until tender.
Add broth, tomatoes with liquid, wine, thyme, basil and pepper sauce.
Heat to a boil; reduce heat, cover and simmer 10 minutes.
Add lobster, fish and clams.
Simmer uncove - 26.5223
San Francisco Dressing
Blend all ingredients together.
If desired, chill before serving on salad.
For a whole-meal salad on a hot summer night, toss chunks of crisp western iceberg lettuce with tomato wedges, hard-cooked egg slices, and cooked shrimp or crab legs.
Top with... - 26.036
San Francisco Crab Salad
1. Cut crab meat into medium-size chunks, carefully removing any bony tissue; add to celery in a small bowl.
2. Sprinkle with salad dressing and red pepper seasoning; toss to mix well. Chill at least 1 hour to blend flavors. - 25.6389
San Francisco Recipes By Category