- » San Antonio
San Antonio Recipes
San Antonio food is characterised as food bearing the influence of various cuisines like French, Indian, Mediterranean, Modern American, Mexican, and Italian cuisines. San Antonio, the 7th largest city of United ... More »
Date In San Antonio Cake
Rehydrate apricots in 1 cup water for 30 minutes; drain and chop finely.
Heat oven to 350Â°F.
Grease and flour 10-inch tube or 12-cup fluted tube pan.
In large bowl, blend cake mix, water, oil and eggs at low speed until moistened.
Beat Z minutes at highest... - 43.9362
San Antonio Cocoa Cake
Combine cocoa and 1/2 cup of the sugar in small bowl.
Add 1/2 cup of the buttermilk and blend until smooth.
Sift flour, soda, and salt together.
Cream shortening thoroughly.
Add remaining 1 1/4 cups sugar gradually, and cream together until light and... - 43.4693
San Antonio Hot Sauce
1. In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients mixing well.
2. Refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours.
3. Serve the hot sauce with taco chips and store any leftover sauce in the refrigerator. - 41.3729
San Antonio Pecan Cake
1. Grease a 12-cup fluted tube pan. Dust with flour, tapping out excess.
2. Beat butter or margarine until fluffy in the large bowl of electric mixer at high speed; gradually add sugar. Beat until very light and fluffy.
3. Beat egg yolks until thick in a... - 40.1732
Leeks San Antonio
Clean the leeks.
Remove outer leaves and cut off half the green tops (can be used for soup or stew).
Split the remaining green part in two from the white part up.
Wash under running water, letting the water rush through the leaves, where sand is usually... - 39.2831
San Antonio Chile Dip
San Antonio Chile Dip is a south American cuisine. San Antonio Chile Dip gets its fine taste from tomatoes, chilies flavored with vinegar and dashed with red pepper. - 33.1913
Chicken And Stuffing San Antonio
1. Preheat oven to 375Â°F. Sprinkle chicken with chili powder. In a large frying pan, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken in 2 batches and cook, turning, until browned, about 7 minutes per batch. Remove chicken to a platter.
2. Add onion, celery,... - 33.1344
San Antonio Hot Sauce
Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl, mixing well.
Refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours.
Serve the hot sauce with taco chips.
Store any leftover sauce in the refrigerator. - 29.0139
San Antonio Recipes By Category