- » Sambal Paste
Sambal Paste Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sambal paste recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sambal paste recipes.
Sambal Mint Paste
1) Take a food processor bowl and add all the ingredients in it.
2) Process until the mixture is blended to a paste.
3) Use as required. - 28.6491
You May Also Like!
1. To prepare in a mortar, pound nuts to a coarse paste. Mince chiles, onion, and garlic and add to mortar with shrimp paste and sugar. Pound mixture to a coarse paste. To prepare in a food processor, combine macadamia nuts, chiles, onion, garlic, shrimp... - 29.3305
1) In a bowl mix together the onions, garlic, salt, cumin, coriander, ginger and lemon rind.
2) Chop or pound the mixture to a paste.
3) In a saucepan heat oil sautÃ© the coconut and spice paste until lightly browned, stirring... - 44.1815
This recipe is from my friend Sue Anne Chang who is a Singaporean. Many versions of the Sambal KangKong will be seen across all Asian restaurants and households. Here is one such version that I absolutely love - 0
Sambal Goreng Telur
Hard-boil the eggs, then shell and halve them.
Set them aside.
Put the onion, garlic and chillis into a blender and blend to a rough puree.
Heat the oil in a large, shallow saucepan.
When it is hot, add the onion puree and fry, stirring frequently, for 2... - 35.895
1. To prepare in a mortar, pound chiles and salt to a coarse paste. To prepare in a blender or food processor, chop chiles to a coarse paste; add salt partway through blending.
2. Transfer to a jar and store covered in a cool place. It will keep for up to 2... - 14.6198
1. In a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium-high heat, combine oil, shallots, garlic, and chilies. Stir often until vegetables are limp, 5 to 7 minutes. Add anchovy paste and stir until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add tomatoes and stir occasionally until... - 25.4911
Hot Pepper And Celery Sambal
Wash chilies and cut off stems.
Cut open and remove seeds, taking care that chilies or juice do not touch face or eyes (or they will burn).
Chop chilies fine and wash hands thoroughly after handling.
Combine chopped chilies, pepper, celery, and lemon juice... - 28.4069
1) Skin and de-vein prawns.
2) In a bowl put prawns and season with sugar and salt.
3) Using electric red chilli, shallots, lemon grass, candle nut and shrimps paste to a smooth paste.
4) Make 1-cup tamarind juice and strain it.
5) In a... - 43.6837
1. Grind the onion, garlic, celery, cucumber and green pepper in a food chopper, using the finest knife. Turn into a sieve and press out the juice. (The juice may be added to tomato juice, soup, sauces, stews.)
2. Sprinkle salt, turmeric, ginger, chili powder... - 33.2292