- » Sambal Goreng
Sambal Goreng Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sambal goreng recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sambal goreng recipes.
Sambal Lodeh Goreng
1) Cube beancurd and tempe.
2) In a skillet heat oil and brown beancurd and tempe separately.
3) Take it out of pan and drain.
4) In the pan add oil and fry onions until brown. Remove and drain.
5) In a skillet, fry rempah until... - 45.8794
Sambal Goreng Telur
Hard-boil the eggs, then shell and halve them.
Set them aside.
Put the onion, garlic and chillis into a blender and blend to a rough puree.
Heat the oil in a large, shallow saucepan.
When it is hot, add the onion puree and fry, stirring frequently, for 2... - 34.4887
Sambal Goreng Udang
Heat butter, fry onion and garlic until they change colour.
Add shelled, deveined prawns (shrimps), sambal oelek, ginger and beans, which have been sliced diagonally, thinly and evenly.
Cook about 3 minutes; add coconut milk.
Stir continually to avoid... - 33.3022
1. In a large skillet saute the chicken livers in peanut oil over high heat until lightly browned, stirring constantly. Remove the livers from the skillet.
2. Reduce the heat and add the garlic, ginger and shallots. Cook until the vegetables are soft,... - 30.6669
You May Also Like!
Nasi Goreng translated into english is "Fried Rice". Nasi goreng is considered the national dish of Indonesia. It can be enjoyed in its simplest manifestation from a tin plate at a roadside waroeng, travelling night hawker's cart; eaten on porcelain in... - 51.3486
Sambai Goreng Ati
Put the onion, garlic, chillis or sambal ulek and blachan into a blender and blend to a smooth puree.
Stir the laos powder and lemon grass or rind into the mixture.
Heat the oil in a large frying-pan.When it is hot, add the spice mixture and stir-fry for 3... - 34.626
Cook noodles following package directions.
Rinse with cold water; drain.
Heat butter in a large saucepot or skillet.
Mix in onion and garlic and saute until browned; transfer to a small bowl.
Stir the ginger into fat in skillet, and mix in the pork.
Brown on... - 42.1168
Indonesian Fried Rice
1. Pour eggs into greased pie plate, cook on HIGH for two minutes or until just set. Cut into strips. Set aside.
2. Heat browning dish on HIGH for seven minutes, add oil, cook on HIGH for one minute. Stir in pork, onion and garlic, cook on HIGH for two... - 32.5731