- » Salty European
Salty European Recipes
Enjoy our collection of salty european recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for salty european recipes.
European Style Pancake With Optional Sweet Or Salty Toppings
Filling and delicious pancakes are energetic treats and here is a unique style recipe to make one. Chef Garry shows how to make pancakes in European style using a few ingredients in quick and easy steps with optional topping suggestions. Sweet toppings for... - 95.7875
Sweet Or Salty Pretzels
Dissolve the yeast in the lukewarm milk.
Put the flour in a large bowl, making a depression in the center.
Add the dissolved yeast and milk, the sugar, and the salt.
Add 1 egg yolk and mix well.
Liberally dot the mixture with 1/4 pound of the butter; knead it... - 37.7162
You May Also Like!
1. Put the bulghur and 2 cups water in a saucepan. Bring to a boil, cover tightly, and simmer for 40 minutes, or until tender, adding more water during cooking if necessary.
2. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
3. Spread the bulghur out on baking sheets and... - 33.7287
Cut the duck meat into big cubes of about 4 cm square.
Cover with white wine, add thyme and bay leaves and season with salt and pepper.
Marinate for 1 hour.
Simmer on a very low heat in a covered saucepan for about 3 hours until well-done.
Use a fork to mash... - 31.3348
Mix dill weed and seed (or use just the fresh dill) and sprinkle half in the bottom of a flat dish (such as a glass casserole) that the salmon almost fills.
Set salmon skin-side-down in dish; sprinkle with remaining dill.
Blend salt, sugar, pepper, and... - 35.916
Kartofelnii Salat S Vechinoi I Vishniami
1) In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, celery and apple.
2) To this, add the cherries. (In stead of fresh cherries, you can also use canned light sweet cherries, pitted and well drained.)
3) To this, add the ham.
4) In a small bowl, combine vinegar... - 44.4972
Pinoy Recipe - Grilled Chicken
Try a grilled chicken over the weekend. Marinate the chicken and then place them on the grill and that’s all there is to it! See the video for more on this pinoy style grilled chicken which has fish sauce blended in. - 79.1208
Three Fillings For Phyllo Triangles
Bring Roquefort and cream cheese to room temperature and mash them together thoroughly in a small bowl.
Stir in the egg, combine well, and stir in the pistachios.
Season to taste with nutmeg and pepper.
The Roquefort is usually so salty that no additional... - 27.0491
Pickled Beef Tongue
Barely cover tongue with water, adding onion, carrot and celery and about 2 tea spoons of salt.
Simmer the tongue uncovered until it is tender, about 2 hours.
Cool tongue in water it was cooked in until you can handle it.
Skin and trim the tongue.
The tongue... - 44.1632
Poached Finnan Haddie
Prepare Veloute Sauce or Dill Butter; set aside.
Rinse fish; taste a small piece.
If it is very salty, soak haddie in water to cover 30 minutes.
Place rinsed or soaked fish in a large skillet.
Add equal amounts of milk and water, adding enough liquid to cover... - 32.9024
Mother Poustiquets Timbales
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Mix together the diced boiled eggs with the ham. Add the cream followed by the cheese. Mix well.
3) To the mixture, add the beaten eggs.
4) Lightly season the mixture (the ham could... - 39.6778
Melt butter in a heavy frying pan or a Dutch oven.
Add rice and cook, stirring frequently, until butter bubbles.
Add broth, cover tightly, and bake in a 400° oven for 30 minutes.
Remove cover, stir rice carefully with a fork, and bake uncovered about 10... - 25.5764