- » Salty Cheese Appetizer
Salty Cheese Appetizer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of salty cheese appetizer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for salty cheese appetizer recipes.
1) In a bowl beat French dressing into the cream cheese.
2) Mix remaining ingredients and blend till creamy.
3) Serve encircled with salty biscuits or potato chips. - 32.4642
Cheese In Vine Leaves
1) Preheat the oven to 450° F.
2) If you are using fresh leaves, wash them well and then wrap them around the pieces of cheese.
3) In an ovenproof dish, closely arrange the leaf packets, seam side down.
4) Heat in the oven for 15... - 36.9851
Bruschetta With Gorgonzola Cheese
A quick 10 mins appetizer as you enjoy it with the herbs used in the recipe. The chef has shared some useful tips to make it appetizing. - 98.7139
Grape Leaf Packages With Soft Cheese And Almonds
1. Soak the grape leaves in water to remove saltiness, if mentioned on the package.
2. Drain them and pat dry on paper toweling.
3. In a small skillet melt the butter.
4. Add the slivered almonds, and sautÃ© them for 2-3 minutes... - 46.0613
Watermelon And Feta Cheese Summer Soup
Chef Nico Rahnama shows you how to prepare a delicious Watermelon and Feta Cheese Summer Soup. This delightfully refreshing cold soup can be served as an appetizer or thirst-quenching snack, perfect for cooling off in the summer months. The taste and texture... - 125.721
Moroccan Briwat With Goat Cheese
Are you looking for a simple and delicious appetizer for you party or get-together. Here is an amazing Moroccan briwat with goat cheese. This is crispy, mouth watering appetizer filled with a creamy goat cheese filling. Smear the briwat with honey for an... - 130.281
Warm Salad Of Feta Cheese And Tomatoes With Garlic Shrimp
1. Trim away the ends and any wilted outer leaves of the arugula, endive and red leaf lettuce. Separate the leaves, wash them well and dry. Tear the leaves into bite-size pieces, wrap and refrigerate. (The greens can be prepared up to 1 day ahead.)
2. Rinse... - 40.234
Beetroot And Feta Cheese Tarte Tatin
Today I'll be making this upside-down tart, inspired by the wonderful tarte tatin by Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall from his recent TV series "Veg every day". Even if you're not a big beetroot fan, I think this would change your mind. It's sweet and crispy and... - 112.587
Courgette & Goat's Cheese Tart
1. Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Lightly dust a surface with flour, then roll out the pastry into a large, 5mm thick circle. Use to line a deep, 23cm tart tin with removable base. Trim away excess pastry. Prick all over with a fork, then line with baking... - 33.6778
Place the bacon in a large saucepan with the ham, if included, the cabbage, one can of haricot beans with their liquid and the water or stock.
(If you are using a stock cube, dilute to twice the recommended amount or the soup will be too salty.) Bring the... - 42.8294
Hot Dressed Sweet Potato Fennel And Feta Parcel
1. Make a rough 30cm square double layer of foil. Tip the potato wedges and fennel into the middle, toss to mix together with 1 tsp orange juice and 1 tsp oil.
2. Bring the foil up around the veg to make a bowl shape, then scrunch the top to seal. Put the... - 36.4551
Horiatiki Salata - The Greek Village Salad
Horiatiki Insalata, is a Greek salad or the Greek Village salad which can be easily made from your home grown vegetables. The salad depends a lot on the ripeness factor of the vegetables, more the vegetables are ripe, juicy and fresh the better the appearance... - 45.6287
1) Halve avocado pears, discard stones and scoop out the flesh.
2) With a fork mash the avocado and mash with a fork.
3) Mix in cream cheese with remaining ingredients. Beat till smooth and creamy.
4) Transfer mixture into a... - 34.6802
Roquefort Camembert Mousse
Place gelatine in the cold water and let stand for five minutes Then place the gelatine over hot water and dissolve it.
Blend the two cheeses together until the mixture is smooth.
Beat in the Worcestershire and egg yolk.
Beat egg white until... - 42.776
Mother Poustiquets Timbales
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Mix together the diced boiled eggs with the ham. Add the cream followed by the cheese. Mix well.
3) To the mixture, add the beaten eggs.
4) Lightly season the mixture (the ham could... - 39.6778
Nothing beats a dish which has color, texture and taste all put together. This is one such dish which is totally delectable. watch this video to learn how you can create this gourmet delicacy for your friends and family, almost effortlessly. Missing out on... - 114.54
Summer Watermelon Tomato Salad
Summers are here and have you been thinking of what needs to be done with the watermelons. Well, you can now make an interesting summer salad consisting of watermelons, onion, cucumber, tomato and olives. The garnishing of cheese adds to the flavor of the... - 118.572
1. Combine olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper in a large salad bowl.
2. Separate romaine leaves; wash and dry well. (This is important so that moisture does not dilute the dressing.) Cut out any coarse ribs; then break the leaves in... - 35.6255
Macaroni And Bean Soup
Add soaked beans, ham bone, and chopped vegetables to a large pot.
Pour on water, and bring slowly to the boil.
Skim, then reduce heat, and simmer for 2 1/2 hr.
When cooked, remove ham bone, and cither take off meat and add to the soup or serve separately.... - 38.6927
Quiche Lorraine Flavored With Nutmeg
1. Prepare and bake pastry shell.
2. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/gas 5 oven and heat a baking sheet in it.
3. In a pan, add oil and saute bacon until brown. Drain on paper to remove extra oil.
4. In the prepared shell, add bacon... - 38.138
Pasta And Bean Soup
Heat the olive oil in a large soup pot.
Add the onion, carrots, celery and garlic and cook over low heat for 10 minutes until softened.
Stir in the beans and the tomatoes, breaking up the tomatoes with a spoon.
Add the beef broth and water and bring to the... - 42.3576
Tomato And Watermelon Summer Salad
Tomato and watermelon salad is a perfect refreshing summer time salad. Look at this video that uses a classic combination with a wonderful blend of sweet flavors from the tomatoes and watermelon, savory flavor of feta and herby flavors of basil. The chef also... - 113.511
Simple and quick recipe to healthy snacking - 0
The Ivy Smoked Salmon Celery
1. Wash the celery and clean it.
2. Slice it very thinly to appear like crescent shaped. It makes 2 cups.
3. Preheat the oven to 425 °F.
4. Take a saucepan and melt butter and add curry powder. Stir the mixture for a minute or two.
5.... - 45.1598
Mexican Chicken Soup
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Place the chicken breasts skin side up on a sheet pan.
Rub with olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and roast for 35 to 40 minutes, until done.
When the chicken is cool enough to handle, discard the skin and bones, and... - 48.0277
White Pizza With Grilled Shrimp
Shrimp is one of the easiest shellfish to cook and when grilled it takes on a whole other flavor. The sweetness of the shrimp, creaminess of the mozzarella, saltiness of the Romano and the goodness of the white sauce will make this a quick and easy pizza... - 46.8306
Fakin' Bacon Wrapped Asparagus
Mock comfort food + something healthy = Fakin' Asparagus!!! Easy dish to make that will wow you and your company. Great comfort dish with the fantastic combination of smoky, salty, crunchy with crisp, clean, caramelized heaven. Fakin' Asparagus is a great... - 117.01