- » Saltine Cracker Chicken
Saltine Cracker Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of saltine cracker chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for saltine cracker chicken recipes.
Chicken Fried Steak
Pound round steak till 1/4 inch thick.
Cut in 4 serving-size pieces.
Sprinkle with salt.
Mix egg and milk in pie plate.
Dip meat in egg, then in cracker crumbs.
Meanwhile, preheat Meal Browner browning dish at HIGH for 5 minutes.
Add oil to browning... - 35.5853
1) Cook the celery and onion in butter in a medium skillet, till the vegetables are tender but not brown.
2) Use milk to moisten the crackers.
3) Mix together the crackers, onion mixture, egg, parsley, dried thyme, dried sage, salt and a dash of... - 32.9783
Tear bread into small pieces.
Soak bread in milk; add cracker crumbs, salts, eggs and butter.
Blend until mixture will hold shape.
Form into six or eight cylin- ders 1 inch in diameter.
Roll in flour until lightly coated.
Drop into boiling salted water; cook,... - 37.174
Mary Land Fried Chicken
1 In a small mixing bowl combine the egg and the 3 tablespoons milk. In a shallow bowl combine the crushed crackers, dried thyme, paprika, and pepper. Set aside.
2 Rinse chicken; pat dry with paper towels. Dip chicken pieces, 1 at a time, in egg mixture, then... - 33.1164
Stir curry powder into butter.
Add crackers; heat to brown lightly.
Stir often, tip: Substitute 1/8 teaspoon leaf thyme for curry.
Proceed as above.
Good on most chicken soups or cream of potato soup. - 24.8304
Garlicky Fried Chicken Strips
Looking to involve your kids in the kitchen? Then get them to make some yummy chicken strips! A video showing a fantastic and easy recipe to whip up right in your kitchen too! - 116.108
Butter Baked Wings And Drumsticks
Sprinkle chicken with the salt and pepper.
Combine crumbs and poultry seasoning.
Dip chicken in butter, then roll in crumbs to coat well.
Place on two foil lined 15 1/2xl0 1/2xl inch baking pans.
Drizzle remaining butter over chicken.
Bake in moderate oven... - 32.857
Chicken Salad Casserole
Combine all ingredients, and spoon into buttered casserole. If desired, sprinkle with buttered bread crumbs. Bake for 30 minutes, or until bubbling hot. - 19.4739
Egg Chicken Casserole
This is a great casserole to use for funeral dinners or other times you need a great casserole. - 32.4009
Shrimp And Crab Stuffed Chicken With Seafood Sauce
For stuffing, in a medium skillet cook mushrooms and green onions in margarine till tender.
Remove from heat.
Chop the shrimp and add to mushroom mixture.
Stir in crabmeat, cracker crumbs, the 1/4 cup wine, and the parsley; mix well.
Rinse chicken and pat... - 44.3793
Crispy Chicken Fondue
1) To prepare sauce, mix together catsup, molasses, lemon juice, 1/2 teaspoon salt, ginger, and pepper and then chill in refrigerator.
2) Roll chicken strips in cracker crumbs.
3) Fasten each strip loosely onto bamboo skewer in accordion style and... - 41.701
Finger Licking Crumb Fried Chicken
1. Sprinkle chicken with the salt and pepper. Combine crumbs and poultry seasoning. Dip chicken in butter, then roll in crumbs to coat well.
2. Place on two foil-lined 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x l-inch baking pans. Drizzle remaining butter over chicken. Bake in... - 23.0806
Oven Fried Chicken Tenders With Honey Mustard
1. Preheat oven to 450°.
2. Combine first 3 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag.
3. Combine buttermilk and egg in a pie plate or shallow bowl, stir well with a whisk.
4. Combine cracker crumbs, paprika, and 1/4 teaspoon salt in a shallow dish, stir... - 40.2014
City Chicken has a Delectable taste. The veal and chicken bouillon cube gives the City Chicken Improbable taste. - 31.3346
Savory Chicken Breasts
Remove skins from the chicken breasts.
With a flat plate or platter, press the chicken as flat as possible.
Place 3 slices of ham on each breast.
Lay cheese on top, in the middle of ham.
Enfold the cheese: fold one side of chicken and ham over the cheese;... - 41.7175
Crispy Oven Fried Chicken
In small bowl combine beaten egg and milk.
In shallow dish combine cracker crumbs, dried thyme, paprika and pepper.
Remove skin from chicken.
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Dip chicken pieces, one at a time, in egg mixture, then roll in cracker... - 45.27
In saucepan melt butter or margarine; stir in flour and bouillon granules.
Add milk and 1/2 cup water all at once; cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Cook and stir 1 minute more.
Remove from heat.
Stir in onion, parsley, lemon juice, nutmeg, paprika,... - 40.5036
Sesame Picnic Chicken
Combine crackers, sesame seed, and salt.
Melt butter in a 13x9x2-inch baking dish.
Dip chicken in milk, then roll in crumbs.
Dip skin side in butter.
Turn; arrange, skin side up, in baking dish.
Bake at 375° about 1 hour.
Do not turn. - 34.734
Crunchy Baked Chicken
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Combine cracker crumbs, cheese, parsley, garlic, salt and pepper.
Dip the chicken pieces in melted butter or margarine, then in crumb mixture.
Place chicken in a shallow baking dish.
Pour remaining butter or... - 41.3784
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Combine together the crumbs and toasted sesame seeds.
3) In the evaporated milk, dip the chicken pieces and then roll them in the crumb mixture.
4) Into an 11 3/4x7 1/2x 1 3/4-inch baking... - 36.0476
Crab Stuffed Chicken
Place one chicken piece, boned side up, between 2 pieces of waxed paper.
Working from the center out, pound chicken lightly with meat mallet to make cutlet about 1/8 inch thick.
Repeat with remaining chicken.
In saucepan melt the 3 tablespoons butter or... - 44.641
Chicken Fried Round Steak
Pound steak to 1/4 inch thickness; cut in 6 serving-size pieces.
Blend egg and milk; combine cracker crumbs, salt, and pepper.
Dip meat in egg mixture, then in crumbs.
In 12-inch skillet slowly brown meat in hot oil, turning once.
Cover tightly; cook over low... - 30.4282
Mock Chicken Fried Steak
Combine egg, milk, 1/2 cup crumbs, onion, chili powder, salt, and Worcestershire.
Add beef; mix well.
Shape into 6 patties, 1/2 inch thick; coat with remaining crumbs.
In skillet cook the patties in hot oil over medium-high heat about 3 minutes on each side.... - 38.472
Curry Chicken Quiche Crust
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. To make the crust, crumble crackers in an 8 72-by-10-inch glass baking dish. Saute onions in butter until softened. Add crackers, onion and curry mixing to the olive oil and toss gently.
3. Line the baking dish with cracker... - 34.4399
Spicy Chicken Salad
Bake the chicken after you sprinkle the seasoning on it for about 20-30 minutes covered at 325°F.
In a medium sized bowl combine all of the other ingredients.
Remove the cooked chicken and chop into cubes.
Fold it into the dressing mixture.
Chill about 30... - 38.0824
Chicken On Scalloped Corn
In 12x8-in baking dish combine corn, 3/4 cup cracker crumbs, milk, onion, egg and flour.
Arrange chicken pieces on top, bony side up.
Microwave at High 10 minutes.
Stir com mixture well.
Turn over and rearrange chicken pieces, placing least done parts to... - 36.1772
Corn And Chicken Scallop
1. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2. In a 13x9x2-inch baking dish or a large shallow casserole, put together cream-style corn, milk, egg, flour, and snipped onions; mix until thoroughly combined.
3. Generously season chicken... - 46.089
Thread veal cubes onto six 9-inch skewers.
Combine crumbs and next 4 ingredients.
Combine egg and milk.
Dip meat in egg mixture, then in crumbs.
In skillet, brown meat slowly on all sides in hot shortening.
Dissolve bouillon cube in 1/2 cup boiling water; add... - 42.0781
Chicken-fried Round Steak
Chicken-Fried Round Steak is yummy chicken dish that you can make at home. The texture and flavor of this dish is mouthwatering. You just have to try the Chicken-Fried Round Steak recipe! - 30.9344
Country-style Tasty Chicken-fried Beef Steak
Wouldn't it be great if you knew how to beef up your midweek dinner with a treat with a dish that was fast yet sumptuous? Betty demonstrates how to prepare this homey, comforting, fried beef steak that your whole family will enjoy. This quick and easy dish... - 104.288
1. Into a 9 inch skewer, thread veal cubes.
2. In a small bowl, mix crumbs, paprika, poultry seasoning and salt.
3. In a separate bowl, beat egg with milk.
4. First dip the skewered meat into the egg mixture and then roll over the crumbs.
5.... - 46.8751
Stuffed Cornish Game Hens
Stuffed Cornish Game Hens is popular with my family, it is sure to be so with your family too. A great main dish recipe is one like this. This recipe is a good way to use Chicken. I am certain both of us will be in agreement that this Stuffed Cornish Game... - 51.9541
Ultimate Comfort Food — The Chicken Noodle Soup
Melt away the winter chill with this warm soup recipe. Betty shares her all-time favorite chicken noodles soup recipe that is hearty and light and makes for a wonderful addition to your lunch or dinner platter. Just tune into this video recipe to master the... - 104.437
Creamy Stuffed Pasta Shells
1. Crumble sausage into a 1 quart casserole. Add green onion. Microwave at 100% (high) 1-1/2 to 2 minutes or until sausage is browned; stir after 1 minute. Pour off fat. Stir in chicken or turkey, mushrooms, crumbs, parsley, wine and celery salt; blend... - 35.1583
In large bowl, combine all ingredients well.
Pour into lightly greased crock pot.
Cover and cook on high setting for 3 to 3 1/2 hours.
After cooking, dish may be held on low setting for up to 2 hours before serving. - 30.9076
Green Bean Almondine Pot
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine green beans, chicken soup, and cracker crumbs.
Stir in Velveeta cheese and almonds.
Cover and cook on LOW for 4 to 6 hours.
Mix well before serving. - 31.2514
Mediterranean Meatballs And Couscous
1. Pour chicken broth and water into 2-quart saucepan. Bring to a boil over high heat. Remove from heat. Add couscous, raisins, parsley, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, 2 teaspoons lemon peel, 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon, turmeric and cumin. Cover and let stand 5... - 33.5552
1) In a non-stick frying pan, add butter to melt over heat.
2) Add curry powder and stir in with the butter.
3) Fold in crackers in hot butter.
4) Coat the crackers in hot butter.
5) Continuously stir the crackers, until these turn light brown in all... - 33.1483
Bass And Lobster Mousse Veronique
Soften the gelatin in the wine.
Add the broth and bring to a boil.
Cool to room temperature.
In a mixing bowl combine the mayonnaise, salt, paprika, pepper, and lemon peel.
Fold in 2/3 rds of the broth, stir in the bass, cream and crackers.
In a second bowl... - 43.3796
Meat Noodle Casserole
In large saucepan cook noodles in a large amount of boiling salted water for 10 to 12 minutes or just till tender; drain.
In large bowl stir together soup, sour cream, and milk.
Add celery, mushrooms, pimiento, and parsley.
Stir in cooked noodles,... - 41.3723