- » Saltimbocca
Enjoy our collection of saltimbocca recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for saltimbocca recipes.
Wegmans Chicken Saltimbocca
Flattening the cutlet layered with sage and prosciutto presses them more firmly into the meat. Wegmans Executive Chef Russell Ferguson shows you how to do it just right. This is an easy, quick and delicious chicken recipe that can be added to your monthly... - 126.734
Italian Chicken Saltimbocca
Here is an amazing video which shares an incredible recipe for chicken saltimbocca. This is a perfect dish for a relaxing dinner after a busy day at work. Take a look at this great video to make a delicious perfectly baked chicken saltimbocca. This wonderful... - 116.635
Shrimp Saltimbocca On Polenta
If you love seafood, if the very thought of biting into tender, succulent chunks of shrimp just sends you straight over the moon, this is your recipe. Saltimbocca is an Italian word that literally means “jump mouth,” presumably because of its bold... - 112.617
Masterchef Veal Saltimbocca
Tony Carbone of the Boston based personal chef service, The Urban Epicurean welcomes you into his kitchen and shares his recipe for Veal Saltimbocca which he learned from Nicola Bencivenga, owner of Nicola's Trattoria and which "earned him an apron" on Fox's... - 112.162
Chef and mom Ariane Duarte has shares a creative idea to use up holiday meal leftovers to cook up a fast meal that your kids are sure to enjoy. This Chicken Saltimbocca uses left over cheese and crackers from your holiday table! It’s cheesy, salty and... - 111.479
Golden Fried Italian Veal Saltimbocca
Think cooking up the Italian classic Saltimbocca is a tough task and best left to experts? Then watch this video and get ready to be amazed! Cooking the delight was never this easy. Watch and learn! - 84.869
Turkey Saltimbocca With Spinach And Olive Oil Mash
1. Peel the potato and cut into small cubes. In a saucepan of cold salted water, bring to the boil and add potatoes, simmer for about 12 minutes until tender.
2. Slice the turkey escallops, at an angle, into 6 pieces. Place between 2 sheets of... - 46.9591
Quick Chicken Saltimbocca
Place each chicken breast half, boned side up, between 2 pieces of clear plastic wrap.
Working from the center to the edges, pound the chicken lightly with the fine-toothed or flat side of a meat mallet, forming a rectangle about 1/8 inch thick.
Remove the... - 45.6793
Chicken Breasts Saltimbocca Style
Cut each boned chicken breast in half; pound until thin between two sheets of waxed paper or foil.
Place slice of ham and cheese on each piece of chicken.
Roll up and tuck ends in; secure with small skewer or toothpick.
Dip chicken rolls into mixture of... - 45.423
Chicken breasts first are skinned, boned and cut in half to make 6 cutlets.
Carefully slice again to make 12 thin cutlets.
Sandwich a slice of ham between 2 cutlets and fasten with toothpicks.
Mix cheese, flour, salt, sage and pepper and dip cutlets,... - 43.7471
Place chicken, boned side up, between two pieces clear plastic wrap.
Working out from the center, pound each lightly with meat mallet to 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 inches.
Place a ham slice and a cheese slice on each cutlet, cutting to fit within 1/4 inch of... - 42.941
Saltimbocca With Sage
Ask the butcher to flatten the veal, or place the pieces between two sheets of waxed paper and beat flat with a mallet or chopper.
Rub each piece with lemon juice and season lightly.
Lay a sage leaf on each piece or sprinkle it with a little dried sage.
Cover... - 42.7402
Basil Chicken Saltimbocca
Stir together bread crumbs, snipped parsley, paprika, the 1/8 teaspoon basil, and 1/8 teaspoon salt; set aside.
Place one piece of chicken, boned side up, between two pieces of clear plastic wrap.
Working from the center to the edges of the chicken, pound... - 42.7042
Chicken Breasts Saltimbocca Style
1) Inside two sheets of the waxed paper or foil, pound the chicken breast halves until thin.
2) On the chicken pieces place a slice of ham and cheese; roll each piece, tuck the ends in and secure with the skewers or the wooden picks.
3) In a... - 42.3938
Place chicken, boned side up, between two pieces clear plastic wrap.
Working out from the center, pound each lightly with meat mallet to 5 1/2 x5 1/2 inches.
Place a ham slice and a cheese slice on each cutlet, cutting to fit within 1/4 inch of... - 42.1519
Microwaved Chicken Saltimbocca
Place chicken, boned side up, on cutting board.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Working from the center out, pound lightly with meat mallet to about 6x5 inches.
Place a ham slice and half slice of cheese on each cutlet, trimming to fit.
Top with some... - 42.0224
Saltimbocca With Sage
1. Place veal cutlets between two sheets of plastic and flatten using a meat hammer or a base of small heavy pan.
2. Cut the thin slices into half.
3. Cut the prosciutto slices to match the size and shape of veal slices.
4. On each... - 41.5919
Easy Chicken Saltimbocca
Place chicken breasts between 2 pieces of wax paper.
Pound to flatten slightly.
Place 3 tablespoons butter in (8x8-inch) baking dish.
MICROWAVE on HIGH, or until butter melts.
Add chicken breasts, turning to coat with butter.
MICROWAVE 8 to 10 MINUTES... - 41.0894
Rinse chicken; pat dry.
Place each breast half between 2 pieces of plastic wrap.
Working from the center to the edges, pound the chicken lightly with the flat side of a meat mallet to 1/8-inch thickness.
Remove plastic wrap.
Cut ham and cheese into 4 equal... - 40.5198
1. Pound the veal. Rub it evenly with sage.
2. Put a slice of ham on each piece of veal.
3. Tie the slices with toothpicks.
4. In a skillet add butter.
5. Brown the veal pieces well.
6. Pour wine and let it boil.
7. Keep stirring to make... - 40.4232
Saltimbocca is a Roman recipe. Saltimbocca gets its taste from vela cutlets mixed with flour and ham, flavored with marsala. Saltimbocca is inspired by many food joints all over the world. - 40.0247
Saltimbocca Alla Romana - Fillets Of Veal With Rosemary
1. Thinly slice the veal into 8 portions and top it with a slice of ham and few sage leaves.
2. Roll over the flour to coat it.
3. Take a skillet, heat little butter and oil, and add the veal slices and fry the top side first until the sage leaves... - 39.9011
Turkey Breast Saltimbocca
Place turkey cutlets between two pieces of plastic wrap and gently pound to uniform thickness; season on both sides with salt and pepper.
Season grill grates; preheat on HI for 5 minutes, then reduce to appropriate cook setting.
Place half of the cutlets on... - 39.8627
You'll simply love this Saltimbocca recipe. A delicious Saltimbocca will surely tempt you to prepare this again and again. - 39.7314
Saltimbocca In Casserole
Trim fat, bone, and connective tissue from veal steaks.
Place veal between sheets of waxed paper and pound with a flat-surfaced mallet until 1/4 to 3/8 inch thick.
Cut in 10 to 12 pieces of fairly even size.
Top each piece with a slightly smaller piece of... - 38.9341
1) Flatten the veal slices with a meat mallet into about 4 inch squares.
2) Sprinkle each veal slice with a little sage and seasoned pepper.
3) Place a thin ham slice on each veal slice, roll up and secure each with a wooden pick.
4) In... - 38.6315
Chicken Saltimbocca has an exclusive taste. The chicken and ham gives the Chicken Saltimbocca a energizing taste. Chicken Saltimbocca is inspired by restaurants across the world. Must catch it. - 38.2639
Saltimbocca is my mealtime favorite many a time!The veal steak and ham of the Saltimbocca are quite filling. Try the recipe out yourself. I am eagerly awaiting your views on the dish! - 38.2007
Saltimbocca Alia Romana
1)Preheat the boiler.
2)On a platter, place the veal and season with salt and pepper.
3)Pick each slice,dredge it in flour ,pat it gently and remove excess flour.
4)Now take a saute pan,add the butter and let it melt on high heat.
5)Once... - 38.0965
Scalloped Veal Saltimbocca
Flatten the veal well.
Season lightly with salt and pepper.
Put a sage leaf and then a slice of ham on top of each piece of veal.
Roll and secure with a toothpick.
Heat the butter in a large frying pan.
When the butter is foamy, add the rolls and fry briskly... - 37.9848
Saltim Bocca ( Sliced Ham And Veal With Wine )
Place veal slices on a cutting board and pound with a mallet until very thin.
Divide each slice into 2 or 3 pieces.
Season veal with salt and pepper.
Cut ham into pieces the same size as veal.
Place a sage leaf on each piece of veal and top with a slice of... - 37.1957
Rinse chicken; pat dry. Place each half between two pieces of clear plastic wrap. Working from the center to the edges, pound lightly with the flat side of a meat mallet till 1/4 inch thick. Remove wrap.
Cut cheese into 4 pieces. Place one-fourth of the ham... - 36.482
Rinse the cutlets in cold water, pat them dry and flatten slightly with the ball of the hand.
Sprinkle with pepper.
Pluck, wash and pat dry 8 to 16 leaves of sage (according to their size) and lay one or two leaves on each slice of meat Cut the ham slices in... - 35.9081
1. Flatten each breast by pounding it between 2 pieces of waxed paper with a mallet, rolling pin, or bottle. Pound it as thinly as possible, being careful not to tear the chicken. Set it aside.
2. Heat a large nonstick or cast-iron skillet over medium heat... - 35.2431
Beat veal between waxed paper.
Place slice of ham on each veal slice; add sage leaf.
Season with salt and pepper.
Roll up each slice tightly; use toothpicks to fasten rolls securely.
Heat butter; brown rolls all over about 5 to 7 minutes.
Add wine and a... - 34.863
Sprinkle the scaloppine with the sage and arrange a slice of prosciutto on top of each scaloppina, trimming the prosciutto to the size of the veal.
Secure each "package" of veal and prosciutto with toothpicks and season each with salt and pepper.
In a large... - 34.18
1. Cut the veal into 8 pieces weighing about 2 ounces each. Pound the veal to about 1/8-inch thickness with a meat mallet or rolling pin. Place 1 slice of ham over each veal slice, then cut in half.
2. Place a sage leaf on each piece of ham and attach with a... - 33.7193
Pound veal; rub with sage.
Place slice of ham on each piece; fasten with toothpicks.
In skillet, brown veal side down in butter.
Do not turn.
Add wine; bring to boil.
Stir to loosen browned bits.
Simmer a few minutes.
Stir in soup and water; heat. - 33.4642
1. Place chicken between sheets of wax paper of plastic wrap and gently pound until each breast half enlarges to a rectangle approximately 6 x 5 inches. Discard wrap. Place a ham slice and half a cheese slice on each breast half. Spoon 1 tablespoon tomato... - 31.8558
Classic Chicken Saltimbocca In The Microwave
1. Place chicken between sheets of wax paper or plastic wrap and gently pound until each breast half enlarges to a rectangle approximately 6 x 5 inches. Discard wrap. Place a ham slice and half a cheese slice on each breast half. Spoon 1 tablespoon tomato... - 31.6689
Chicken Saltimbocca is very easy to make. This Chicken Saltimbocca is one that I use very often. Try it today! - 30.9363
Chicken Saltimbocca With Browned Sage Butter
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Once chicken breasts have been pounded out lay one slice of prosctto on each breast along with 3 sage leaves per breast. Season with some salt and pepper and begin to roll up the chicken breast to hold in the proscuitto and... - 30.8006
Pound the cutlets into thin scaloppine, then sprinkle each piece with sage and pepper and put a slice of ham on top.
Press the edges together firmly.
Heat the butter and oil in a large frying pan and cook the meat for 2-3 minutes on each side, until nicely... - 30.1254
1. Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Place 2 sage leaves on each breast. Top with a slice of prosciutto, trimming it to fit. Press the prosciutto to help it adhere to the chicken. Dust the chicken with flour, shaking off the excess.
2. Heat a large... - 29.2291
1. Place veal slices on a cutting board and pound with a mallet until very thin. Divide each slice into 2 or 3 pieces.
2. Season veal with salt and pepper.
3. Cut ham into pieces the same size as veal.
4. Place a sage leaf on each piece of veal and top with a... - 28.0826
1. Season chicken lightly with chopped sage, salt, and pepper. In a large frying pan, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken in batches and cook until browned on one side, about 3 minutes per batch. Turn and layer on prosciutto and cheese. Reduce... - 27.1286
Veal Saltimbocca With Fontina Cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Pound veal cutlets between two sheets of wax paper or plastic wrap to 1/2 inch thickness. Cut each cutlet into 3 pieces. Cut each ham and cheese slice into three pieces. Place 1 sage leaf on each piece of veal, cover with ham and... - 26.5922
1. Sprinkle the veal with the lemon juice and leave for 30 minutes. Pat dry with paper towels, then rub the veal with half the sage and seasoning to taste. Put a.slice of prosciutto on each piece of veal and secure them together with wooden tooth picks.
2.... - 25.9227
Trim the veal steaks to make 8 small escalopes. Season the veal with salt and pepper and add sage. Place a slice of ham on each veal slice, and secure in place by threading with toothpicks. Heat the 60g butter in a large, heavy frying pan and saute the... - 25.1193
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. With meat mallet or dull edge of French knife, pound cutlets to 1/8 inch thickness. In 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, in hot butter or margarine, cook cutlets until lightly browned on both sides. Place cutlets in 12" by 8"... - 23.8623
Chicken Saltimbocca Style
1. Pound chicken to 1/4-inch thickness between sheets of wax paper or plastic wrap. Cut each piece in half. You should have 16 pieces of chicken; place a piece of ham on each. Top with a sage leaf. Fold in half lengthwise; fasten with a toothpick.
2. In a... - 20.5485
Chicken Saltimbocca With Rosemary Infused Corn
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. For the Corn side: On an aluminum foil sheet, place the corn and a sprig of rosemary.
3. Season all sides of the corn with a tablespoon of olive oil, salt and pepper.
4. Wrap each corn ear... - 0
Saltimbocca Recipes By Category