- » Salted Preserved Lemon
Salted Preserved Lemon Recipes
Enjoy our collection of salted preserved lemon recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for salted preserved lemon recipes.
1. Using a paring knife, cut lemons into quarters lengthwise, keeping around ½ inch at bottom intact, so that they are still joined.
2. Sprinkle with salt and press gently to retain shape.
3. In a pickle jar with tight fitting lid, place these salted... - 27.0245
Moroccan Chicken With Preserved Lemon Rinds
Heat the olive oil in a Dutch oven or a large pot with a lid.
Add the chicken pieces and brown on both sides over high heat.
Pour in the water.
Add the garlic, onions, cilantro, parsley, cumin, ginger, saffron, and salt.
Lower the heat, cover, and simmer for... - 42.5101
Moroccan Preserved Lemons Surfinsapo Style
Moroccan cooking often calls for preserved lemons and it’s not lemon jelly or lemon jam! Although it’s possible to buy this at Arab markets or online, you will end up paying about nine dollars for a small jar of Making Moroccan Preserved Lemons... - 124.769
Tagine Of Halibut With Preserved Lemons And Caper Berries
Preheat the oven to 425°F.
In a bowl, combine all the ingredients for the herb mixture.
Place the fish in a shallow baking dish and rub mixture on all sides of the fish.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
In a small bowl, combine the saffron and... - 42.5074
Quick Preserved Lemons
Sterilize a 1-quart canning jar by immersing it in boiling water for 10 minutes Set aside, using tongs.
Cut the lemons in quarters from the flower tip to within 1/4 inch of the stem end.
Tightly pack the lemons into the jar.
In a medium saucepan, bring the... - 31.6977
Cut a small slice from 1 end of each lemon; stand lemons upright.
Cut each lemon lengthwise into quarters, cutting to, but not through, the opposite end.
Sprinkle 1 teaspoon kosher salt into each lemon.
Place the lemons in a medium bowl; sprinkle with... - 33.4925
1. Place 2 sterilized quart-size canning jars on a table.
2. In the bottom of each jar, add 1 tablespoon of coarse salt.
3. Roll the lemons back and forth on a work surface with your palm; this would slightly soften the lemons and help release the... - 38.968
Rice Salad With Merguez And Preserved Lemon Dressing
1. In a medium saucepan, combine the rice with the water and 1/2 teaspoon of salt. Bring to a boil, cover and cook over low heat until tender, about 18 minutes. Fluff with a fork and transfer to a medium bowl.
2. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk all but 1... - 32.0918
The distinctive texture and flavor of preserved lemons is essential to not only traditional Moroccan cooking, but also to the contemporary cooking of some of the best chefs in the South of France, Spain, England, and the USA.
As Paula Wolfert - the world... - 37.6419
Preserved Lemons are quite expensive to buy - often running $8 for a very small jar. Why not make your own? This is so easy with either home-grown lemons off your tree or from produce market purchased lemons. I use Meyer Lemons and also Eureka lemons which... - 42.2556
Georgia Watermelon Rind Preserves
Peel the green skin from the rind, then cut in cubes.
Soak the watermelon rind in salted water and alum overnight, using 1 1/2 tablespoons salt to each 2 quarts water.
Cover with fresh water and bring to a boil, then drain.
Mix the sugar and 8 cups... - 35.8355
Cut lemons into four, leaving the bottom intact.
Fill with salt and close again.
Arrange them in jar, putting salt and spices in between lemons, push them down to press the juice, if the juice is not enough to cover the fruits, add more lemon juice.
Leave the... - 27.0338
1. Wash, wipe and cut 20 lemons into fours or eights as required. Take out juice of 5 lemons and set aside. Mix the salt and turmeric powder together.
2. In a clean jar put a layer of lemon pieces at the bottom, and sprinkle the salt-turmeric powder mixture.... - 28.1384
Moroccan Preserved Lemons
This is a great informative video for preserved lemons that is an indispensable ingredient for Moroccan cooking. They are used in many recipes including tajines and salads. The preserved lemons are mostly available in oriental stores, however with this video,... - 117.843
Brisket With Olives And Preserved Lemons
Preheat oven to 350°.
Make s (1/4-inch-deep) slits into brisket; place 1 garlic clove in each slit.
Sprinkle brisket evenly with salt and black pepper.
Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Coat pan with cooking spray.
Add brisket to... - 44.2585
Watermelon Rind Preserves
To prepare watermelon rind: Trim green skin and pink flesh from thick watermelon rind; cut into 1 -inch pieces.
Dissolve salt in 2 quarts water and pour over rind.
Let stand 5 to 6 hours.
Drain; rinse; and drain again.
Cover with cold water and let stand 30... - 39.8629
Watermelon Rind Preserves
Remove outer green rind and any pink flesh from watermelon rind; cut into cubes.
Soak watermelon rind overnight in 1 gallon salted water.
Drain; cover with fresh water.
Cook for 30 minutes or until ten- der; drain well.
Tie spices in small cloth bag.
Place... - 35.9024
Red Tomato Preserves
Choose firm, meaty tomatoes.
Wash, dip quickly into hot water only long enough to slip skins.
Remove core and skins, and cut in quarters.
With a sharp pointed knife, carefully remove about half of the seeds, preserving the shape of the tomatoes as much as... - 35.9386
Cantaloupe Preserves is a wonderfully delicious and filling fruit preserve that is sure to entice your taste buds. I served this preserve with some toast for breakfast the other day and everyone loved it! Why donâ€™t you try this Cantaloupe Preserves... - 39.3117
Cut citron in half and scoop out seedy portion being careful to keep flesh next to rind as thick as possible.
A heavy tablespoon or a metal sugar scoop will remove the very firm seedy center neatly.
Cut hollowed melon into 3/4 inch strips, peel strips, cut... - 34.3537
1) Half the lemons and squeeze out juice from them.
2) Chop or mince the lemon shells finely.
3) In a closed pan, over low heat, combine together all ingredients and cook for about 30 minutes till the mixture becomes soft and thick. Else... - 41.6171
Green Tomato Preserves
Slice tomatoes very thin.
Remove peel from lemons and cut into thin slices cover with water and cook 5 minutes, drain, and set peel aside.
Slice lemonpulp and remove any seeds.
Combine all, ingredients and boil .rapidly untih mixture becomes thick and fruit... - 24.3222
Peel and remove all ripe red part from rind.
Cut into small squares or desired shapes.
Soak 12 hours in salted water, using 1 tablespoon salt to each quart of water.
Cover with fresh water and boil for about 20 minutes, adding a pinch of alum.
Drai - 25.1035
Mildred Gwynne's Pumpkin Preserves
Seed, peel and dice the pumpkin.
Sprinkle with sugar and set aside.
Next day, drain liquid from pumpkin into large heavy-bottomed pot.
Measure pumpkin pulp and set aside.
For every 10 cups pulp, add 7 cups sugar to liquid drained from pumpkin.
Bring liquid... - 37.9917
Easy Pumpkin Preserves
Remove peel and cut raw pumpkin into slices 1/4 inch thick and 1 or 2 inches long.
Place in stone jar or earthenware utensil and add sugar.
Let mixture stand overnight.
Drain liquid from pumpkin and boil liquid until it spins a thread.
Add sliced pumpkin and... - 29.6057
1)Take a clean glass jar with a lid.
2)Add asafoetida at the base then, drop lemon pieces and add salt. Give it a stir.
3)Fold in carom seeds and pour in the lemon juice.
4)Cover the jar and keep in it in sun or warm place until lemon skin is soft... - 34.4329
Meetha Nimbu Achar
1)In a saucepan, add all ingredients, except lemons and cook for about 10 minutes.
2)Take a clean and dry jar, drop the lemons first and then add the cooked mixture.
3)Shake the jar thoroughly and keep it in warm place or in sun until lemon skin is... - 44.1758
Lemon Marinated Salmon Steaks
Thaw salmon steaks, if frozen.
Bring 1 cup water to boiling in 10 inch skillet or fish poacher with tight fitting cover.
Sprinkle salmon with a little salt.
Place half of the fish on greased rack in pan so fish does not touch water.
Cover pan tightly and... - 42.4585
Lemon Carrot Marmalade
1) Scrape the carrots and grate them coarsely.
2) In a pan, combine the carrots with an equal measure of sugar and allow to stand overnight.
3) Stir in the lemon and orange juice and salt.
4) Bring the mixture to a boil and then simmer... - 37.7475
Ripe Tomato Preserves
1. Scald tomatoes, skin and weigh them.
2. Cut large tomatoes into half.
3. In a large bowl, place tomatoes and cover with sugar; let stand overnight in a cool place.
4. Next morning, drain juice.
5. In a cheesecloth bag, put together lemon... - 40.1973
Ripe Watermelon Preserve
Put diced melon in colander and with the hands squeeze out as much juice as possible.
Let drain for 1 hour.
Put melon, sugar, salt, vinegar, and lemon in large heavy kettle.
Add spices tied in cheesecloth bag.
Cook slowly for 50 to 60 minutes.
Stir... - 31.2745
Italian Preserved Vegetables
1. Place aubergine, courgette and peppers in separate bowls and sprinkle liberally with sea salt. Set aside for at least 1 hr.
2. Rinse the vegetables in cold water. Put the vinegar and 200 ml / 7 fl oz water in a stainless-steel or non-stick pan and bring to... - 34.6915
Spiced Preserved Cantaloupe
Tie allspice and ginger in cheese cloth bag.
In 5-quart saucepan place spice bag, 2 cups sugar and next 5 ingredients.
Stirring occasionally, bring to boil over medium-high heat.
Stirring occasionally, boil gently for 20 minutes.
Remove from heat;... - 43.1301
Pork With Orange Preserve
Combine the meat with a marinade of catsup, soy sauce, honey, garlic, salt, pepper and thyme.
Cover and refrigerate for about two hours.
Place the meat in a roasting pan and roast at 375 degrees for about two hours, or until the meat is tender, basting... - 37.4322
Scrape carrots, and slice or cut into fingers.
Cut out and discard the core of the cauliflower, and separate the head into small flowerets.
Slice peppers in half, and remove seeds and pulp; then dice in large cubes or cut in strips.
Trim... - 41.6086
Tomato Apple Conserve
Place the lemon slices in a heavy kettle and add 2 cups water.
Bring to a boil and simmer for about 50 minutes or until the rind is soft.
Peel, core, and chop the tomatoes and apples, then add with sugar and salt to the lemons.
Heat, stirring often, until the... - 34.0599
Wash grapes, drain, and remove stems.
Slip skins from pulp and reserve.
Heat pulp to boiling and rub through coarse sieve to remove seeds.
Add water, grated orange and lemon rinds, salt, and raisins.
Cook for 15 minutes.
Add orange and lemon juices and grape... - 45.7606
Freezer Peach Conserve
1. Prepare containers and lids for freezer jams
2. Peel, pit, and slice peaches. In large bowl, with potato masher or slotted spoon, thoroughly crush enough peaches to make 1 1/2 cups fruit. From orange, grate 2 teaspoons peel. Peel and section orange; dice... - 34.8683
Trim off green skin and pink meat from watermelon rind.
Cut rind into 1-inch squares or small oblong pieces.
Measure; there should be 4 quarts.
Cover with cold salted water (1/4 cup salt to 2 quarts water) and let stand overnight.
Drain, cover with fresh cold... - 33.8071
1. Wrap a large casserole with plastic wrap. Place salmon over the bowl.
2. Cover the salmon with salt, dill seeds and dill. Add in the lemon zest, grape fruit zest and orange zest. Top with orange, lemon and grapefruits. Cover the salmon with another... - 83.0873
Quince Ginger Marmalade
1) Pare the quinces and cut into small pieces.
2) In a large pot, cook the quinces in water for about 15 minutes.
3) When done, add lemon rind and juice, ginger root, and salt and boil for 15 minutes.
4) Measure the cooked quince and return to the... - 37.1497
Pickled Watermelon Rind
1. In a salt-resistant pot or pan prepare a brine of 2 tablespoons salt with 1 quart of water.
2. Cover the melon rind in brine, let it stand overnight and drain.
3. Into the pot add fresh water, cook the rind with cover for about 10 minutes such that... - 46.2135
1. Prepare the fruit.
2. Sterilize jelly jars.
3. In a large heavy bottomed pan or kettle, combine the fruit with the orange and lemon juice and rind, sugar and salt.
4. Place the pan over a medium flame and bring mixture to a boil... - 42.8568
Fresh Coriander And Ginger Chutney
1. Pour the olive oil into a shallow heatproof dish and microwave on HIGH for 1 minute. Add the onions, garlic and ginger. Microwave, covered with cling film or a lid, on HIGH for 6 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking time.
2. Put the chopped chilli and... - 34.4802
Tomato Cucumber Relish
Prick tomatoes with a fork.
In medium mixing bowl, combine tomatoes, cucumbers and onion; mix well.
Place in pint containers.
Combine remaining ingredients; blend well.
Pour 1/3 of mixture into each pint container.
Store in refrigerator.
Drain before... - 43.6812
Peppermint Apple Jelly
1. In a small saucepan, bring the apple juice to a boil; remove from the heat. Stir in the peppermint leaves, cover, and let stand for 10 minutes. Strain into an 8-quart stainless steel or enameled stockpot; discard the leaves.
2. Stir in the sugar, lemon... - 31.6482
Wash and sterilize 4 (1-pint) jars and closures, stand them on a baking sheet, and keep hot in a 250° F. oven until needed.
Peel peaches, then drop in water-salt-lemon juice mixture to prevent darkening.
Bring water and sugar to a boil in an enamel or... - 41.5706
Fresh Coriander And Ginger Chutney
1. In a shallow heatproof dish, tip in the olive oil
2. Microwave on HIGH for 1 minute
3. Add the onions, garlic and ginger
4. Cover with a cling film
5. Microwave on HIGH again for 6 minutes, Stir halfway through the cooking process
6. Prepare... - 45.2782
Chicken With Lemon And Olive
Rub chicken pieces with three cloves garlic, pounded with one tablespoon of salt.
Then rinse under cold water.
Cook the chicken until tender with three cups of water, two cloves garlic minced, cinnamon, parsley, cumin, onion, black peppercorns, ginger, salt... - 38.6536
Spicy Lemon Chicken
Cut the chicken into 8 pieces.
Discard the wings and carcass.
Remove the skin.
Make a groove along each drumstick.
Mix together the lemon juice, oil, Tabasco sauce, saffron, cumin, cinnamon, honey and mint.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Put the chicken in... - 44.9261
Glazed Leg Of Lamb
Combine consomme, garlic, preserves, and lemon juice, mix well.
Reserve 1 cup mixture, set aside.
Cut small slits in lamb with tip of knife.
Press rosemary into slits.
Sprinkle lamb with salt and pepper, place fat side up on a rack in a roasting pan.
Insert... - 42.5474
Olive And Lemon Studded Chicken
1) In a large heavy pot, saute the onions in heated olive oil over a medium-low heat for about 10 minutes, until wilted.
2) Stir in the garlic, saffron, cumin, ginger, and cayenne, then stir and cook for further 2 minutes.
3) Rinse and remove any... - 47.2138
Chicken-lemon-olive-tagine Part # 2
Now since you are done with the first part, its time to proceed to the next step. Watch this part of the video to learn what is to be done next. - 109.243
Chicken-lemon-olive-tagine Part # 1
Moroccan Chicken with Lemon and Olives Recipe - Want to try making a delicious dish then do not forget to catch the Chicken-Lemon-Olive-Tagine Part # 2 next. - 111.536
Lemon Raspberry Cake
Grease 3 (9-inch) round cakepans; line with wax paper.
Grease and flour wax paper.
Set pans aside.
Beat shortening at medium speed of an electric mixer until creamy; gradually add sugar, beating well.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each... - 43.7952
Tasty Lemon Ginger Cookies
Heat oven to 425 degrees.
Cream butter or shortening, sugar and egg together until light and fluffy.
Stir in lemon juice, rind and chopped ginger.
Sift flour, baking powder, salt and ground ginger together and blend in.
Roll dough thin (1/16 inch), cut in... - 36.2336
Wash the lemons and wipe them dry.
Extract the juice and add salt to it.
Cut long strips oflemon skins, soak in the juice and put in a jar.
Put the jar in the sun for 6 days and shake it every other day till the lemon skins are tender.
Add sugar, red chilli... - 33.3226
Flavorsome and interesting with the ingredients you like, this Lemon Pickle goes pretty much with any meal of the day. Quick and easy, try out this wonderful recipe for Lemon Pickle to fall in love with your meal everytime you have it! - 35.0109
Lemon And Chilli Pickle
Wash and dry lemons and chillies.
Cut each lemon into 8 pieces.
Slit chillies from sides.
Combine salt and rest of the spices.
Stuff some of this masala in the slit chillies.
In a clean jar, put a layer of lemons.
Sprinkle some spices on them.
Arrange... - 38.4788
Force the carrots and orange rind through a food chopper.
Cover with water and cook over high heat until tender.
Add the lemon juice, orange pulp and salt and cook until thick.
Add the sugar and boil over high heat until thick and clear.
Add the almonds and... - 27.6235
Chicken In Lemon Caper Sauce - Part 2
If you looking for some great authentic chicken dishes, here is the recipe for that. Give this one a try. It is a gourmet platter! The taste of the chicken can be enhanced if served with summer berry salad. Check out this video and part 3 video for more... - 101.215
Ripe Tomato Marmalade
1. Mix the tomatoes, sugar and salt in a large kettle and set aside.
2. Peel the oranges and lemons and slice the peel very thin. Boil the peel in the water for five minutes and drain. Add peel to the tomatoes.
3. Slice the orange and lemon pulp, remove the... - 34.801
Cantaloupe Peach Conserve
1. In a large saucepan, mix together cantaloupe and peaches; let simmer for 20 minutes with constant stirring until there is enough liquid is released from the fruits.
2. Stir in sugar and lemon juice; boil until the mixture is thick.
3. Stir in... - 39.3813
Sea Bass With Lemon Olives Tomatoes And Saffron Potatoes
About an hour before serving, mix the diced tomato and dill with the extra virgin oil, to infuse; set aside.
Cook the potatoes with the saffron in a pan of salt water for 10-12 minutes; remove and set aside.
Add the onions to the saffron water; cook for 10-12... - 47.4444
Party Carrot Marmalade
Wash and peel the oranges, then grind in a food grinder.
Combine the ground oranges and 1 cup water in a saucepan and cook until tender.
Put the grated carrots through the food grinder, then cook in a small amount of water until tender and drain well.
Blend... - 36.5721
1. Combine all ingredients in jar.
2. Cover and shake well before using. - 18.1977
For me Brandied Peaches, is an authentic family dish that brings back great childhood memories. This yummy Brandied Peaches is something that I have prepared all my life. So you definitely can trust this brilliant Brandied Peaches recipe to give you a... - 39.0978
Combine these ingredients; set aside.
Heat frying pan adding small amount of oil.
Cut cooked clams into small pieces and put in frying pan; sprinkle with paprika.
Brown slightly and add to oil mixture while still warm so flavor will be absorbed. - 30.2288
Lemon Shrimp Salad
1. In a large saucepan of boiling water, cook the shrimp until opaque throughout, 1 1/2 to 2 minutes. Drain and transfer to a bowl of ice water. Split the cooled shrimp in half lengthwise, pat dry, cover and refrigerate.
2. In a small jar, combine the lemon... - 37.7323
Boil the meat and suet in a small amount of water until tender, then drain and cool.
Force the beef and suet through a food chopper and combine with remaining ingredients.
Cook, covered, for 1 hour.
Pour into hot sterilized jars and adjust the lids.
Process... - 42.484
Low-sugar Pickled Beets
Place drained beets in a large serving bowl.
Combine remaining ingredients and pour over beets.
Let stand in refrigerator 8-12 hours, turning beets several times - 26.975
Citrus Fruit Marinade
– In a bowl, mix all ingredients. Let meat or fish marinate for 1 to 24 hours. - 24.6314
Cook noodles in 3 quarts boiling water to which 1 tablespoon oil has been added.
Drain and rinse with cold water.
Combine with remaining ingredients and turn into lightly oiled baking dish.
Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour.
Serve warm or cold. - 36.936
Glazed Cornish Hens
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Wash hens inside and out with cold running water; pat dry with paper towels.
Place 1 onion wedge and 1 lemon wedge in cavity of each hen.
Tuck wings under hens.
Tie legs together with cotton string.
Place hens on meat rack in shallow... - 42.5501
In a bowl stir together 3/4 cup flour, cinnamon, baking powder, salt, and cloves.
Add ground walnuts and fine dry bread crumbs; mix thoroughly and set aside.
In mixing bowl cream butter or margarine and sugar till light and fluffy.
Add grated lemon peel.
Beat... - 40.6862
Baba Au Rhum
Dissolve yeast in warm water in large bowl.
Stir in sugar, flour, salt, eggs and raisins.
Beat vigorously until batter is smooth, elastic and slightly sticky, about 5 minutes.
Cover; let rise in warm place until double, about 45 minutes.
Generously grease 8-... - 44.3724
Soften yeast in 1/4 cup warm water (110°).
In large bowl, combine next 6 ingredients.
Cool to lukewarm.
Stir in 7 cup flour Seat vigorously 2 minutes.
Add yeast and eggs; beat well.
Add 2 1/4 to 2 1/2 cups flour to make moderately soft dough.
Turn out on... - 42.2404
You'll simply love this Carrots Supreme recipe. Try for once, I bet, you would love to prepare this Carrots Supreme recipe again and again. - 29.7389
Ginger Fruit Freeze
Soften cream cheese; blend in next 3 ingredients.
Sitr in fruits and ginger.
Fold in whipped cream.
Pour into 1 quart refrigerator tray.
Sprinkle with nuts.
Freeze firm. - 40.2966
German Style Buns
Soften yeast in the warm water.
Pour scalded milk over butter, sugar, salt, and lemon peel in a bowl.
Stir until butter is melted.
Cool to lukewarm.
Beat in 1 cup flour until smooth.
Stir in yeast.
Add about half the remaining flour and beat until very... - 43.7708
Cold Curry Sauce
Heat oil in a saucepan.
Add onion and cook over low heat 3 to 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add curry powder and cook 1 to 2 minutes, stirring.
Add tomato paste, wine, broth, cinnamon, lemon juice and lemon slice.
Simmer, uncovered, about 5 minutes.
Stir... - 40.8489
Baked Chicken Ginger
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Combine flour and salt in a paper bag.
Add the chicken pieces and shake well to coat each with flour.
Heat one-half cup of the butter and brown the chicken on all sides.
Transfer the chicken to a baking dish with... - 38.8298
Sole In Champagne Sauce
Wipe the mushrooms with a damp cloth or kitchen paper.
Put the slices in a small casserole and add half the fresh lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste and 1 teaspoon of butter.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 6 minutes.
Rinse the fish under... - 44.1257
Mix lemon juice with shredded apples, set aside.
Bring water to a rapid boil in a heavy 3 quart saucepan.
Add salt and oil.
Gradually add noodles, being sure water continues to boil.
Cook noodles uncovered until tender but firm, stirring... - 41.8812
Free Form Apple Galette
Try this version of amazingly delicious Free Form Apple Galette recipe. An effortlessly prepared fruit recipe; the Free Form Apple Galette is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 46.6359
Cottage Cheese Salad
Cottage Cheese Salad has a Matchless taste.The Lime Juice and Chilli Powder gives the Cottage Cheese Salad Exhilarating taste. - 37.6748
Upside Down Pear Cake
Upside Down Pear Cake is an easy to prepare dessert recipe which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 48.2811
Stir together cream sherry or port, sugar, preserves, lemon juice, cinnamon, cloves, and salt; set aside.
Tear off six 10x18-inch pieces of heavy-duty foil.
Fold up sides of each piece of foil, using fist to form pouches.
Place two peach halves in each foil... - 31.1643
Puree apricots in blender or food processor.
In medium bowl beat egg yolks, sugar and salt until thick and lemon-colored.
Blend in preserves, lemon juice and reserved apricot juice.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) 5 to 7 minutes, or until thick, stirring... - 44.7647
Skillet Cherry Chicken
Blend together cherry preserves, lemon juice, cloves, salt, allspice, and mace; set aside.
Combine flour and salt in paper or plastic bag.
Add 2 or 3 pieces of chicken at a time; shake to coat.
Brown chicken in oil in skillet over medium heat, turning with... - 43.3584
Steamed Whitefish Steak
This Steamed Whitefish Steak recipe was very good, just like the one I used to have in Chinese restaurants. This Steamed Whitefish Steak recipe has been a regular in my home from the day I made it. Try it! - 30.8542
Prawn And Ginger With Cream Cheese
Shell the prawns, remove the vein and chop roughly.
Place in work bowl and process until fine in texture.
Add all ingredients and process for a few seconds until they are combined. - 27.159
Lamb Patties With Plum Sauce
In 2-quart (8 x 8) baking dish, combine lamb, salt and pepper.
Shape into 4 patties and arrange in same baking dish.
Cook uncovered, 3 minutes.
Drain and turn patties; top with plum preserves and sprinkle with lemon juice.
Cook uncovered, 2 minutes or until... - 26.8467
Grilled Ginger Apricot Chicken Breasts
1. Prepare a medium-hot fire in a barbecue grill. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, warm preserves, lemon juice, ginger, mustard, salt, and pepper over medium heat, stirring, just until preserves melt, about 2 minutes.
2. Grill chicken, skin side down, 10... - 26.2798
Apricot Bavarian Angel
Soften gelatin in orange juice and dissolve over hot water, stirring until dissolved.
Remove the orange juice from the heat and stir in the sugar, apricot puree, lemon juice, and salt.
Chill until thick, about 15-20 minutes.
Beat until frothy and... - 39.0221
Javanese Curry Sauce
Saute onion, ham and bacon in large skillet over medium heat until onion is golden.
Stir in curry powder and cook 1 minute longer.
Blend in flour, then add apple, preserved fruit, tomato paste, lemon juice, honey and salt.
Pour in chicken stock and blend... - 37.2019
Chicken Salad In Cantaloupe Boats
Scoop out cantaloupes and make balls of meat, saving shells for boats.
Add to chicken, celery, almonds, and oranges.
Combine and mix mayonnaise, lemon peel, lemon juice, preserved ginger, syrup, sugar, and salt.
Mix with fruit mixture and pile into... - 36.0715
Marrow And Ginger Jam
Skin, de seed and chop up the marrow into little cubes.
Weigh out 5 1/2 lb.
Sprinkle with the salt and forget it for 12 hours.
Now strain well.
Sprinkle on all the sugar and put aside for a further 12 hours.
Finely peel the lemons and put the rind and juice... - 27.9329