- » Salted Herb
Salted Herb Recipes
Enjoy our collection of salted herb recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for salted herb recipes.
Classic Gourmet Herb Salt
Ever wondered how to make that Gourmet Herb Salt? If you did, then this video from Chef John is your answer. This is a great gift idea for the Holidays. Learn how to make this fragrant salt in no time from this video. Good luck. - 114.521
Combine all ingredients in small bowl.
Store in tightly closed jar.
Serve with fish and seafood, poultry, eggs, salads and assorted vegetables. - 22.2509
Salt Baked Branzino With Citrus Fennel And Herbs
1. Preheat the oven to 350° In a large bowl, mix the 6 pounds of kosher salt with the chopped parsley, cilantro and rosemary. Add the egg whites and stir until the salt is evenly moistened.
2. Season the sea bass cavities with salt and fill them with the... - 29.6639
Salt-free 14 Herb-and-spice Chicken Stew
Trim excess far from chicken; combine chicken and next 7 ingredients in a large Dutch oven.
Bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 30 minutes or until chicken is tender.
Remove chicken from broth, skim off any layer of fat from broth.
Set broth... - 42.6975
Salt Cod And Potato Gratin With Garlic And Herbs
Rinse all the loose salt off the bakalidros, salt cod side, then soak for 24 hours.
Some people put it in a large bowl under running water, but I prefer an even larger bucket, as you can cover the dried fish well with a greater amount of water to dissolve the... - 42.3336
Holiday Truffle Salt
1. Place herbs in oven at 350 degree and dry.
2. For holiday essence salt, in a food processor, add lemon zest, dried herb, and pepper. Blend for about a minute or until finely chopped.
3. Insert salt and pulse until it forms small... - 106.474
Fresh Herb Omelette
Combine spinach, herbs, radishes, and onions.
Combine eggs and water, and add to greens mixture.
Heat a cast iron skillet or omelet pan to medium-high heat.
Add just enough oil to pan to coat the bottom.
Pour in omelet mixture, pushing cooked edges of omelet... - 33.3567
Low Salt Low Fat Chicken Italian
Cut the chicken in half.
Blend marinade of all the remaining ingredients.
Soak chicken for 10 minutes.
Bake in greased pan at 375° for 45 minutes to 1 hour, or until browned and tender.
Begin with Pasta Primavera simply omit the salt, and cut down on the... - 36.9608
Herb Roasted Potatoes And Onions
Preheat oven to 375Â°F.
Put vegetables into a shallow roasting pan.
Pour oil over vegetables.
Sprinkle them with pepper, parsley, basil, and marjoram.
Stir well to coat all sides with oil and seasonings.
Bake 1 hour, or until fork tender.
Turn the... - 33.364
Combine all ingredients in a jar with a tight-fitting lid and shake vigorously.
Allow to stand 15 minutes before serving.
Shake well before adding to crisp salad greens. - 25.3173
Salt Pork Minestrone
1. Drain the beans and boil them in the salted water about one hour, or until tender. Drain.
2. Place the olive oil in a large kettle and add the salt pork, garlic, onion, leek, parsley and basil. Brown lightly. Add the tomato paste thinned with a little... - 33.0134
Salt Cod Salad (mormarinee)
Put cod into a sieve and slowly pour 2 quarts very hot water over it.
Shred fish and remove all bones and skin.
Add peppercorns, clove, nutmeg, pepper pods, julienne of pepper, shallots, and garlic; mix well.
Add olive oil and vinegar; mix again.
Marinate 3... - 38.5887
Sweet Peppers With Rosemary Garlic And Salted Cheese
1. Preheat oven to 475°. Set peppers on a baking sheet and brush with 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil to coat lightly. Set on a baking sheet. Bake, turning once or twice, 20 minutes, or until skins begin to blister.
2. Place peppers in a brown paper or plastic... - 28.903
Baked Salt Cod With Potatoes & Fennel
Place salt cod in a large bowl.
Cover with cold water; refrigerate 24 hours, changing water several times.
Break cod into chunks; place in a large saucepan.
Cover with cold water; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer 7 to 10 minutes or until cod tests... - 41.3783
Fresh Salted Salmon In Dill (vahansuolattu Lohi)
In a small bowl, combine salt, sugar, and crushed peppercorns; reserve.
On a work surface, place salmon fillets skin-side up.
Scrape the edge of a large sharp knife over the salmon skin three or four times, wiping the blade of the knife clean with a paper... - 34.5161
Dry Salting Mixture
In a mortar, crush the allspice, cloves, juniper berries, bay leaves and peppercorns together coarsely.
Mix with the salt and herbs.
Rub the salt mixture over the pork, making sure that all of the surfaces of the meat are evenly covered.
Put a layer of the... - 28.7252
French Salted Chicken Wings
Chicken wings are a hit at any given party. The video shows Robin preparing a batch of good ole chicken wings using French salt for a party she is hosting. The in-house French salt works wonders and guests keep asking for more. Watch the video to know how you... - 124.643
Mix together the tomato puree, water, salt and herbs.
Arrange the slices of cheese on the circle of dough and spread the tomato mixture evenly on top.
Allow to rise in a warm place for 15 to 20 minutes.
Sprinkle the grated cheese and oil evenly over the pie... - 27.338
Salt Crusted Cornish Game Hen
This Salt-Crusted Cornish Game Hen is a delicious change from the normal chicken dishes that you always eat. Be sure to wipe off excess coarse salt from this herbed and garlic flavored baked hen. Enjoy as a meal. Want to know more about this Salt-Crusted... - 29.4745
Did you know that the dried herbs could also act as a substitute for salt in many of your recipes. If you don't have salt at home don't worry, there are these herbs to your rescue. You can use this as a seasoning or on prepared foods. - 33.6632
Boiled Salt Beef And Onions
Tie the meat into a neat shape.
Put into a large saucepan, cover with cold water and bring to the boil.
Add peppercorns, cloves and herbs tied together in a small piece of muslin.
Cover pan and simmer for If hours.
Add carrots and onions to pan and simmer for... - 47.3206
Chicken Baked In A Salt Crust
1. Preheat the oven to 170°C/ 325°F/Gas Mark 3. Remove the giblets if necessary and rinse the chicken with cold water. Sprinkle the inside with salt and pepper. Put the onion inside with the rosemary, thyme and bay leaf.
2. Mix the butter, garlic, paprika... - 39.1607
Sea Bass In A Salt Crust - Italian
Today we'll cook with Sonia the sea bass in a salt crust, a very simple and quick dish which keeps the flavor and the nutritional values of fish intact. - 136.301
Baked Breadfruit Boats With Salt Fish Cakes
If you are fond of trying new recipe ideas, then we have something out there for you. Baked breadfruit boats along with delicious and crunchy salt fish cakes is definitely a must try recipe. Our chefs demonstrate how to make them easily and also give helpful... - 146.051
Tangy Smoked Salt Tilapia
Robin has found a new ingredient - Smoked Salt and she is all excited to use it to prepare tilapia filets. Watch the video to know how she plays with her new found joy, you will be impressed with the result. - 124.326
Pound and grind all of the ingredients to a coarse powder in a mortar.
Store in a tightly sealed jar.
The seasoning should be used within six months. - 29.6181
Salt Beef And Vegetables
I have learnt this Salt Beef And Vegetables from one of my friend. This Salt Beef And Vegetables should be tried by everyone and I am sure you will always crave for more!! - 36.3096
Low-fat Low-salt Italian Meatballs In Tomato Sauce
1) In a large skillet, bring a mixture of sauce ingredients to a boil and uncover and simmer gently for 5-10 minutes to allow the flavors to blend.
2) Mix the ingredients for meatball and figure them into 1-inch balls.
3) Put the balls at once into the... - 41.3221
Carrots Steamed In Foil
Lay carrots on a piece of aluminum foil and put butter on top.
Sprinkle over the parsley, dill, or mint.
Season with salt and pepper.
Fold foil into a tight package.
Put package on rack in oven preheated to 375° F.
Bake 15 minutes.
Open package and pierce a... - 28.8907
Lentil Vegetable Soup
This filling lentil soup is made with mixed vegetables and salt pork. Herbed with oregano and bay leaves, the lentil soup is great with mashed potatoes and casseroles as a side. - 44.1853
Clam Chowder New England Style
The clam chowder new england style is a mixed chowder made with clams and salt pork. Cooked with milk and cream with bay leaf for flavor, the clam chowder New England style is creamy and simply seasoned with salt and pepper. - 41.325
Zesty Snack Mix
In a large bowl, combine the cereal, corn chips, peanuts and oats.
Combine butter and honey; drizzle over cereal mixture.
Sprinkle with chili powder, oregano and salt; toss to coat.
Spread evenly on an ungreased 15-in x 10-in. x 1 -in.baking pan.
Bake at... - 34.3626
Herbed Seafood Crepes Herbed Batter
Crepes: Place flour, eggs, milk, salt, pepper, oil, parsley, chives and basil in blender; blend on high speed 30 seconds, or beat well together.
Pour mixture into bowl, stand 30 minutes.
Heat heavy pan grease with butter.
Pour 1/4 cup of batter into pan, cook... - 41.0711
Cut shortening into flour, baking powder, salt, sage and thyme until mixture resembles fine crumbs.
Stir in milk.
If using self-rising flour, omit baking powder and salt. - 22.3744
Grilled Hamburgers With Herbs
Mix meat with egg, shallot, garlic, and parsley.
Shape into 4 patties.
Sprinkle salt lightly in a large frying pan and saute patties over moderately high heat, turning to brown both sides and cooking until medium rare.
Transfer to a platter and spoon over... - 22.2783
Herb Millet Casserole
This Herb Millet Casserole tastes heavenly with a bowl of rice. Try this Herb Milllet Casserole for your weekend lunch and tell me if you like it ! - 33.1026
Mixed Vegetables With Italian Herbs
In a large bowl, toss together all the vegetables.
Add the olive oil, Italian herbs, salt and pepper.
Rotate in the Deep Basket for 25 to 30 minutes or until crispy and tender. - 30.1475
Herbed Shoulder Of Veal
Fill shoulder with herbed breadcrumb stuffing; tie firmly into shape.
Place in baking dish with stock, salt, pepper and butter.
Bake in moderate oven, Mark 4, 350°F., basting frequently, allowing 30 minutes per lb.
Stuffing Saute chopped onion in melted... - 30.6927
Fish With Herbs
Sprinkle the haddock with lemon juice, herbs, salt and oil.
Leave in the refrigerator to marinate for 30 minutes.
Broil or barbecue for about 4 minutes on each side, brushing with more oil from time to time.
Serve with a tomato and onion salad. - 24.3415
Herb Butter For Vegetables
Herb Butter For Vegetables is simply a delicious recipe. This mouth-watering Herb Butter will surely tempt you to prepare on every get together! - 21.4018
Herb Butter For Vegetables
Cream the butter with the lemon juice.
Add the herbs and blend well.
Season to taste with salt and pepper. - 30.7616
Eggs With Herbs
Spoon the butter into the four egg poachers and heat them in water, as described in the recipe for Eggs with Anchovies, coating the insides with butter.
Place the eggs in the poachers and sprinkle with the salt.
Stir the herbs into the creme fraiche and spoon... - 24.7788
Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat.
Saute onion and garlic until onion is golden.
Stir in tomatoes, water, oregano, Italian herbs and salt.
Bring to a boil.
Cover and simmer about 15 minutes.
Makes 1 cup. - 31.0162
Fresh Mushrooms With Herbs
Wash and dry mushrooms, cut off ends of stems without separating them from the caps, and slice 1/8-inch thick lengthwise.
Sprinkle with seasoning salt, fines herbes, and dry mustard.
Brown in butter, adding more if necessary to keep mushrooms moist.
When... - 27.3315
Grilled Herb Mustard Steaks
grilled herb mustard steaks are cooked beef steaks seasoned with a herb mustard mix. Prepared with a crushed garlic, dijon mustard and basil leaves along with thyme and peppers in a water base, the steaks are best served with vegetables. - 33.7217
New Potatoes With Herbed Cottage-cheese Sauce
New potatoes with herbed cottage cheese sauce is a savory potatoes preparation made with eggs. Herbed with added chives, the new potatoes with cottage cheese sauce is served with the cheese sauce and has a hint of lemon juice to it. - 38.1266
Herbed Chicken And Peas
1) Rinse and dry the chicken, then season with 1 teaspoon salt and the paprika.
2) In a skillet, evenly brown the chicken in the heated oil.
3) In a saucepan mix rest of the salt, herbs, garlic, and water.
4) Allow to boil, add chicken neck and... - 41.7139
Whole Wheat Herb Muffins
Whole Wheat Herb Muffins has a different taste. Whole Wheat Herb Muffins gets its taste from flour mixed with herbs and raisins. Whole Wheat Herb Muffins is loved by many people. - 39.8271
Culinary Carrie: Lemon Herb Cheese
1. In a stock pot pour the milk and warm it to a temperature of 175 degree.
2. Once the desired temperature has reached take the pot off the heat and add the lemon juice and stir well.
3. Cover the pot with the lid and wait for 15 minutes, so that the... - 111.342
Herb Parsley Butter
Beat butter with onion salt until fluffy.
Add parsley and basil and beat just until blended.
Spread on prepared toast bases.
NOTE: If desired, sprinkle canapes with chopped salted pecans.
PARSLEY BUTTER: Follow recipe for Herb Parsley Butter.
Substitute 3/4... - 28.5294
Eggplant Rolls With Garlic-herb Cheese
To Prepare Eggplant: Peel eggplant and slice lengthwise into 3/8-inch slices.
Place on paper towels, sprinkle with salt and let stand for at least 30 minutes.
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper or heavy foil; grease or... - 39.1417
Cream the butter and beat in the lemon juice, a little at a time.
Beat in the herb and season with salt and pepper.
Chill, if desired. - 21.6394
Herbed Tomato And Fennel Salad
Slice tomatoes crosswise into 1/4-inch slices.
Place in 1-quart serving bowl.
Sprinkle with fennel and basil.
Drizzle with oil.
Season to taste with salt and pepper. - 26.7837
Put onions into a skillet.
Add a mixture of the broth and remaining ingredients.
Cover tightly and bring to boiling.
Reduce heat and simmer until onions are crisp-tender, about 25 minutes.
Season with salt and pepper - 31.5783
1) In a saucepan, mix together vinegar, sweetener, peppers, mushrooms, onion flakes, salt, pepper and herbs.
2) Heat the vinegar mixture to boil.
3) Remove foe heat and allow it to cool.
4) Serve with any desired salad. - 38.3679
Microwaved Sole With Lemon Herb Sauce
Place carrots and water in 1-quart microwave-safe casserole; cover.
Microwave on HIGH for 3 to 4 minutes or until carrots are almost crisp-tender; drain.
Place fish fillets in 12x8-inch or 8-inch square (2-quart) microwave-safe baking... - 39.5437
French Herbed Salad Dressing
In 1-pint jar with tight-fitting lid place corn oil, lemon juice, sugar, salt, fine herbes, paprika, mustard and garlic.
Cover and shake well.
Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
Shake thoroughly before serving.
Serve on assorted salad greens using 2... - 36.1434
Tarragon And Herb Eggs
Pre-heat the oven to 350CF and lightly grease 4 individual custard cups or ramekins.
Place the cups in a baking tray filled with water.
Mix the milk and cream together in a saucepan and heat to just below boiling point.
Add the hot milk mixture to the eggs,... - 32.4592
Garlic Herb Sandwich Spread
1 ln a small bowl, stir together the yogurt spread, garlic, herbs, salt, and pepper until well blended.
Coverwith plastic food wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour - 22.8184
Blt Bagel With Herbed Creme Fraiche
Grill the bacon until crisp under a hot, preheated grill.
Toast the bagel halves on both sides.
Layer up the grilled bacon, tomato slices and lettuce on the bottom half of the bagel.
Mix together the creme fraiche, herbs, and seasoning to taste, and spoon... - 27.6221
1 Into a double saucepan, put all the ingredients.
2 Over a gentle heat, stir until the mixture is pale green in colour and of a creamy consistency.
3 In to small hot jars, transfer the mixture and cover.
4 Use as desired. - 29.9353
Ginger And Herb Sauce
Take about 2 cm of ginger root, peel and blend with 1 dl of water.
Pass through a sieve.
Blend 200 g of mixed herbs with the ginger juice.
Add 1 tbs of lemon juice, season with salt and pepper.
If it is too thick, just add some water - 24.0247
Ham And Herb Omelettes
Dice the bacon very finely, and fry it in the omelette pan until crisp and brown.
Remove and set aside in a covered bowl.
Stir the oil into the bacon fat, and pour out about two thirds of the oil and fat, to be used for cooking the omelettes.
Separate the... - 33.022
Herb Cheese Sandwiches
Peel and chop the shallots.
Mix the cheese thoroughly with the oil, lemon juice, mustard, honey, herb salt, pepper and shallots.
Wash, pat dry and chop the herbs, setting aside a sprig of each herb for garnish.
Blend the rest into the cheese mixture.
Lightly... - 41.2709
Pike Baked With Herbs
1. Preheat oven to moderate (350° F.).
2. Thoroughly clean and scale the pike; do not remove the head or tail. Dot the inside with six tablespoons of the butter and sprinkle the cavity with the salt, parsley, herbs and anchovies. Close the fish with skewers... - 34.7763
Pike Baked With Herbs
1. Preheat oven to moderate (350° F.).
2. Thoroughly clean and scale the pike; do not remove the head or tail. Dot the inside with six tablespoons of the butter and sprinkle the cavity with the salt, parsley, herbs and anchovies. Close the fish with skewers... - 41.3423
Italian Bread With Olive Oil And Herbs
Preheat oven to Broil.
Whisk olive oil, herbs, and salt in bowl until thoroughly blended.
Slice bread in half lengthwise, and drizzle olive-oil mixture over both cut surfaces.
(If loaf is exceptionally large, you may need to increase quantities of oil and... - 27.4625
Cheese & Herbs Stuffed Onions
Parboil the onions in salted water and remove their centres carefully.
Mince the centres and mix with the grated cheese, herbs and seasoning.
Place a little stock in the bottom of a buttered oven dish, and arrange the onions in this.
Halve the tomatoes, dust... - 22.3001
Fresh Herb Dressing
Place oil, herbs, salt, and pepper in a shaker bottle or large glass measuring cup and let stand at room temperature 3-4 hours.
Add vinegar and shake or stir well to blend.
Use to dress any crisp green salad, using only enough to coat each leaf lightly.
Save... - 27.4868
Sheppard's Purse Herb Soup
Cook herbs in margarine 5 minutes.
Add broth, salt and pepper.
Cover and simmer slowly 1/2 hour.
Add cream mixed with egg yolk and stir until heated. - 30.5461
Fresh Herb Stuffing
1. Mix the crumbs with the herbs. The stuffing will be good if you use only 2 of them, better if you use a very little of each.
2. Let the mixture stand while you saute the onion and celery in the butter or margarine 3 to 5 minutes.
3. Add to the crumbs and... - 26.0542
Monkfish With Herbs
1) In a bowl, add the olive oil, lemon juice, herbs, dill, salt and pepper; blend well.
2) In a shallow dish, pour the marinade over the monkfish and marinate for minimum 1 hour, turning the fish at intervals.
3) Keep the marinade aside, ... - 36.6658
Cooked Herbed Cucumbers
Peel and cut cucumbers lengthwise.
Remove seeds with tip of spoon.
Cut into 2-inch pieces crosswise.
Parboil them for 4-5 minutes.
Drain them, refresh in cold water, and dry thoroughly.
Melt the butter in a fry pan.
Add cucumbers and toss them until heated... - 30.7004
Tri Color Pasta With Herbed Butter
1. In large serving bowl place pasta, margarine, herbs, garlic salt and pepper and toss until margarine is melted.
2. Use as desired. - 28.4354
In a shallow, heat-resistant, non-metallic baking dish, melt butter on full power 1 minute.
Add herbs, salt and pepper to taste.
Stir to combine.
Place drumsticks in baking dish and toss lightly to coat drum sticks well with butter mixture.
Heat, uncovered,... - 30.0292
Herbed Cream Sauce
In a medium saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat and saute the shallots, garlic, and paprika until fragrant.
Add the wine and cook until reduced by half.
Gradually whisk in the veloute and simmer for 5 minutes.
Strain the sauce.
Add the cream and... - 35.517
Asparagus With Herb Sauce
1 Break off and discard the tough woody ends from the asparagus. Peel the ends of the stalks. Place the asparagus in a steaming basket over a large saucepan of boiling water and sprinkle with salt. Cover and cook for about 10 minutes, until tender.
2... - 26.5279
Herbed Vegetable Medley
Put the zucchini, tomatoes, onion, and a mixture of remaining ingredients in the center of a large square of heavy-duty aluminum foil.
Bring corners of foil up over vegetables; seal tightly.
Cook on grill about 20 minutes, or until zucchini is tender but not... - 33.4377
Hot Herb Bread
1. Preheat oven to moderate (375° F.).
2. Slice almost through the bread at one-and-one-half-inch intervals, leaving it attached at the bottom crust.
3. Cream the butter with the remaining ingredients and spread the cut surfaces with the herbed butter. Place... - 25.2316
Herbed Fish Grill
Salt cleaned fish.
Melt butter; mix in seasonings, lemon juice, and yogurt.
Coat fish inside and out with mixture.
Place in wire broil basket and cook over coals till fish browns on both sides and flakes when tested with a fork (about 25 to 30 minutes) —... - 29.9201
Herbed Fish Grill
Salt cleaned fish.
Melt butter; mix in seasonings, lemon juice, and yogurt.
Coat fish inside and out with mixture.
Place in wire broil basket and cook over coals till fish browns on both sides and flakes when tested with a fork (about 25 to 30 minutes) €”... - 32.1266
1. Melt butter in a shallow glass baking dish in microwave oven (about 45 seconds at HIGH). Add herbs, salt and pepper; stir.
2. Add drumsticks and turn to coat with butter mixture.
3. Arrange each drumstick with thin portion toward the center. Cover with... - 23.9522
Fresh Herb Mustard
Combine mustard seeds and almonds in blender, blend 30 seconds.
Add oil, vinegar, salt, port and herbs, blend until thickened.
Spoon into container, cover, stand for 2 days to develop flavor.
Store in cool, dark place.
Keep refrigerated after opening. - 31.9011
Herbed Zucchini Soup
In large frypan saute onion in hot butter.
Add zucchini, potato, herbs, salt, and pepper.
After mixture is hot, cook 3 minutes; stir occasionally.
Add broth; simmer 15 minutes.
Puree in blender or food processor.
Return mixture to saucepan.
Add milk; heat... - 36.5897
Fresh Herb Salad
In a salad bowl, gently mix basil, mint, parsley, oregano (if used), arugula, and lettuce.
Cut lemon in half and squeeze juice into a small bowl.
Whisk in oil.
Pour dressing over salad; season to taste with salt and pepper. - 29.2887
Broiled Crab Legs In Herb Butter
Method Melt butter and add garlic (if used), herbs and salt and pepper to taste.
Place crab legs in a flameproof baking dish, pour over the butter and broil 10-15 minutes, depending on the size of the legs, turning once.
Alternatively bake the legs in a very... - 14.9796
Hot Herb Bread
1) Preheat oven to 375 degree.
2) Slice through the bread at 1 1/2-inch intervals, ensuring it remains attached at the bottom crust.
3) Cream butter with remaining ingredients.
4) Spread the herbed butter in the cut surfaces.
5) Arrange... - 36.9773
1. Put the lemon juice, vinegar, salt, sugar and herbs in a liquidizer or jar and process or shake to dissolve the sugar.
2. Add the oil and continue to process or shake.
2. Toss the desired quantity with salads and serve. - 32.9936
Herbed Lamb Shoulder
1) Cut garlic clove and rub lamb with it.
2) In a heavy kettle, heat fat and brown the lamb on all sides.
3) Remove meat and discard fat.
4) Place rack beneath meat in kettle and add herbs, salt and pepper to meat.
5) Pour in water; simmer, covered for... - 40.9377
Tomatoes Stuffed With Cream And Herbs
1 Scoop out the tomatoes. Wash, dry and chop the herbs finely; Peel and chop the shallots and garlic.
2 Rinse and dry the tomato shells. Whip the cream until fairly stiff, then fold in the herbs, shallots, garlic, salt and pepper. Fill the tomatoes with this... - 27.2513
Herbed French Dressing For Salads
1) Into a salad bowl, add in olive oil, salt, pepper, chopped herbs, mustards, garlic or mint as per your choice.
2) Pour in the white wine vinegar.
3) Beat the dressing till well mixed.
4) The French Dressing is best served over salads. - 30.3668
Herbed Brown Sauce
Melt the butter in a frying pan and saute the onion until lightly browned.
Sprinkle the flour over the onions and stir to make a thick paste.
Gradually add the stock to the thick paste, stirring constantly to avoid lumps.
Bring the sauce to a boil, add the... - 27.5315
Herb And Bacon Stuffing
Remove rind from bacon and cut bacon into small pieces.
Place bacon in a heated frying pan over a low heat and fry until almost crisp.
Add onion and butter and continue to ,fry gently until onion is soft.
Mix into breadcrumbs with herbs, salt and pepper.
Add... - 34.0988
Herb Broiled Tomatoes
1. Preheat the broiler.
2. Arrange tomatoes cut side up in a lightly greased shallow pan.
3. Mix salt, pepper, and herbs and sprinkle over tomatoes
4. Dot with butter.
5. Broil for 10 minutes, flipping them over to brown on both sides if... - 36.5985
Poached King Salmon With Herb Hollandaise
1) In a saucepan, add all ingredients except the salmon.
2) Simmer the poaching liquid for 30 minutes.
3) Using a cheesecloth, strain the liquid.
4) Add in the salmon and simmer for 8 to 10 minutes, without overcooking it.
5) Drain and keep warm.
6)... - 44.5813
Salted Herb Recipes By Category