- » Salted Fried Crab
Salted Fried Crab Recipes
Enjoy our collection of salted fried crab recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for salted fried crab recipes.
Indian Crab Dry Curry
This Crab dry curry is a spicy and mouth-watering dish. All my family members love this dish very much. Try and enjoy! - 45.7855
Fried Soft-shell Crabs
Prepare 6 crabs as above.
Then beat 2 eggs slightly, roll the crabs first in the egg and then in fine cracker crumbs or flour.
Fry in hot, deep fat at 360Â° F. for 8 min. or until golden brown.
Remove from the fat, drain and sprinkle well with salt and... - 20.4567
Fried Soft-shell Blue Crab
Sprinkle 8 cleaned soft-shell blue crabs with salt.
Roll in a mixture of 1/2 cup fine saltine cracker crumbs and 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour.
Dip in a mixture of 1 slightly beaten egg and 1/2 cup milk; roll in crumbs and flour again.
Heat a small amount of... - 27.0446
A delicious appetizer with texture, color, and a tremendous amount of flavor! The crunchiness of the fried wonton skin just tickles your taste buds, then an explosion of flavors as you bite into it. The creaminess of the cream cheese blends well with the... - 41.4528
Fried Soft Shell Crabs
This fried soft shell crab recipe is prepared with soft shell crabs coated in batter and fired in oil. prepared with a mix of eggs, milk and flour, seasoned with pepper and salt, the crabs are fried to a golden brown and can be served as appetizers or a side... - 46.6949
Quick Fried Crab In Aromatic Oil
1. Break open the crab shell and take out the meat.
2. Discarding the black sac, grey gills and intestinal thread.
3. Cut all the meat into pieces.
4. In a wok or a deep frying pan, heat oil.
5. Add garlic, ginger and spring onions and... - 46.9497
Stir Fried Crabmeat With Pork
The Stir Fried Crabmeat With Pork dish is literally like its name. Just like you, I and my family were tired with the same old recipes and that is what made me think of a different Stir Fried Crabmeat With Pork. Once I made it, the question I asked myself was... - 34.0324
Deep Fried Crabs
Crabs are always nice when fried and so is this Deep Fried Crabs recipe. They turned out more tasty when cooked the Chinese way. Check out for yourselves! - 28.2308
Fried Soft Shelled Crabs
1.Start by cleaning the crabs
2.Sprinkle with salt and pepper
3.Now dip the crabs in egg, then in crumbs
4.In a frying pan, fry the crabs in hot deep fat for 3-4 minutes
5.Serve with a sauce of your choice - 34.0613
Stir-fried Crab And Sole
1. Heat the butter and oil in a wok or large frying pan and gently fry the onion and garlic for 3 minutes.
2. Add the julienne strips of leek and the strips of sole, and stir-fry gently until the fish is opaque.
3. Add the crabmeat, stock, avocado slices,... - 30.5206
Pan Fried Soft Shell Crabs
1. Order crabs cleaned or, with kitchen shears, cut across crab 1/4 inch behind eyes; discard. With fingers, remove the fiat pointed appendage (apron) on the underside. Fold back but do not remove top shell from one of the points. Pull off spongy gills... - 30.8724
Fried Soft Shell Crabs
Have your fish retailer dress the crabs for eating.
Rinse in cold water; drain.
Beat eggs, milk and salt until blended.
Stir together flour and crumbs.
Dip crabs into egg mixture, then coat with flour mixture.
Heat shortening (1/8 inch) in large... - 35.9823
Fried Soft Shell Crabs
To clean, lift the soft shell on the back and remove the lungs or "dead fingers" and entrails in the center of the crab.
Do not remove the shell.
To enough milk to cover the crabs, add salt and pepper to taste, the sugar, and Tabasco Sauce.
Scrape the onion... - 42.4163
Fried Chilli Crab
1) Eliminate the backs of the crabs, discard spongy grey matter inside and wash.
1) With a cleaver, chop the body, smash the claws lightly, legs still attached, into four pieces.
2) Dry crab thoroughly.
3) Heat oil and deep fry the crab... - 45.2657
Stir-fried Squid With Crab
Clean squid thoroughly and rub in the salt. Cut into strips 5 x 2cm and make criss-cross cuts over the fleshy side of all the strips. Heat the oil in a wok or frypan over moderate heat. Stir-fry the ginger and shallots for 30 seconds. Add the squid and... - 30.2527
Crispy Fried Crab Cakes
1. Heat butter and stir in onion, celery, and green pepper.
2. Stir well and cook until the vegetables are soft.
3. Mix crabmeat, vegetable, stuffing mix, flour, eggs, vinegar, salt, mustard and pepper.
4. Shape the mixture into patties which have ½... - 47.0479
Stir Fried Crab Legs
1. Soak crab legs in water 30 minutes to leach out some of salt brine used for packaging.
2. Meanwhile, cut off roots from green onions; discard. Cut green tops into 1-inch lengths; set aside.
3. Cut crab legs into 2-inch-long pieces with poultry scissors or... - 35.8376
Fried Shrimp With Crab Etouffee For Dinner
If you are a hardcore seafood lover, you will simply love this Lousiana styled shrimp and crab recipe. Beryl Stokes shares with us a mouth-watering recipe using shrimps and crabs and tops it with yummy crab etouffee. Now Cajun cooking can't really get any... - 109.354
Deep Fried Crabmeat Fritters With Vegetables
A handful of vegetables when added to crabmeat always works wonders and I set out on this Deep Fried Crabmeat Fritters With Vegetables venture based on this fact. And, it did prove that Deep Fried Crabmeat Fritters With Vegetables always do make a meal... - 42.2611
Thai Crab Curry
If you are looking for a truly satisfying dish, then this Thai crab curry would appease your gut beyond doubt. Beryl Stokes whips up a luscious crab curry that is a cinch to cook and is absolutely mouth watering. A must try, even if you aren't too fond of... - 66.5891
King Crab Fettuccine
In a large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Saute garlic for 2 minutes. Add crabmeat, cheese, cream, and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, for about 5-7 minutes. Keep warm.
Cook fettuccine in a large pot of boiling salted water until "al dente."... - 25.3289
Deep Fried Marinated Crabs
This Deep Fried Marinated Crabs tastes good all on its own. I am pleased with this new Deep Fried Marinated Crabs recipe. Nothing is quite as satisfying as this! - 44.2284
Fried Crab Cakes
Place all ingredients except 1 cup bread crumbs and the oil in a bowl and mix thoroughly.
Form into 8 balls.
Roll and coat well with reserved bread crumbs, patting down slightly into flat, plump cakes.
Pour several inches of oil into a heavy pan and bring up... - 38.0184
Crab Fried Rice
Melt 1 tsp (15 mL) of the margarine in a large nonstick skillet.
Add eggs and cook over low heat until set; remove to cutting board.
Chop or cut eggs into large strips.
Melt remaining 1 tsp (15 mL) margarine in the same pan.
Add vegetables, cook and stir... - 42.0658
Fried Crab Cakes
Fried Crab Cakes has a Piquant taste. The mayonnaise and Worcestershire sauce gives the Fried Crab Cakes Enormous taste. Must catch it - 34.2552
Stir Fried Crab With Pork And Noodles
1. In a bowl, beat 1 egg with half of the chopped chillies, about 2 tablespoons of the crab meat and a pinch of salt.
2. In an omelet pan or small, heavy-based frying pan, heat about 2 teaspoons of oil until very hot.
3. Pour in the egg... - 44.0479
Fried Soft Shell Crabs Amandine
Clean crabs .
Dust crabs liberally with salt, pepper, and paprika.
Heat butter in skillet; add crabs, on backs, and sear.
Lower heat, turn crabs, add rest of ingredients, and cook slowly for 20 minutes.
Serve at once with crusty rolls and tossed salad. - 32.083
Fried Chicken With Crab Sauce
Thoroughly rub the chicken breasts with mixture of sugar, 1 tablespoon cornstarch or flour, the 1 teaspoon salt, five spice powder, and dry mustard.
Cover chicken and let stand at room temperature for 30 to 40 minutes.
Cut chicken into 1 1/2-inch... - 40.7023
Crab And Beef Stir Fry
Cook noodles in boiling salted water for about 7 minutes or until barely tender; drain, rinse under cold water, drain again, and set aside.
Place wok over high heat.
When wok is hot, add oil.
When oil is hot, add mushrooms, ginger, garlic, and lemon... - 45.2251
Tuna, Asparagus And Crab Roe With Fried Rice
Here is a variation to the fried rice recipe! Tuna, Asparagus and Crab Roe with Fried Rice is a healthy, tasty and nutritious alternative as fried rice. Serve it garnished with parsley or feta cheese. - 123.041
Skillet Fried Corn Bread With Spicy Shrimp And Crab Meat
1) Corn bread: In a mixing bowl, combine the cornmeal, sugar and salt together.
2) Stir in the bacon fat, buttermilk and boiling water; blend thoroughly.
3) In a cast-iron skillet, pour 1/2 inch oil and heat over a medium-high heat to... - 45.496
Low-crab And Fat-free French Fries
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
2. Line a baking tray with cookie sheet, and spray non-stick cooking oil on, just to protect the turnip pieces from sticking to it.
3. Place turnip sticks on cookie sheet. Season with sea salt and garlic... - 105.21
Place the crab meat in a saucepan and add the chilly powder, Turmeric, salt and just enough water to cook the crab.Place the pan on a stove top and cook in a medium flame until all the liquid is absorbed.
Pour the oil in another pan and heat it up. Now add... - 31.7989
1. Wash crabs, pull the top shell from the body.
2. Discard the stomach bag attached to the shell below the eyes.
3. Discard greyish white "dead man's fingers" and wash well.
4. Cut each crab into 4 pieces.
5. Wash crab well.
6. Grind spicss with coconut into... - 46.9854
Classic Crab Stuffed Snow Peas
In a small bowl, mix softened cream cheese and lemon juice until smooth.
Stir in crab; season with Kosher salt and pepper.
Cook snow peas in boiling water for about 1 minute until wilted, but still crisp.
Drain snow peas and drop into a bowl of cold... - 34.405
1) In a skillet, sautÃ© the crab meat and ginger for 2 minutes.
2) Add the salt, soy sauce, sherry, sugar and scallions.
3) Simmer until all the liquid is absorbed, stirring frequently.
4) Serve hot with lemon wedge on side. - 37.3776
Mix together, shape into 8 patties and saute in oil over medium heat until lightly browned. - 28.9157
Super Loaded Crab Cakes
Chef Ronnie Woo shows you how to make easy, super loaded crab cakes! Incredibly delicious and incredibly easy to make! - 128.37
Crab Stuffed Zucchini Flowers
Melody Kettle visits celebrity chef, Ryan DePersio at Fascino Restaurant in Montclair. Ryan demonstrates his famous zucchini flowers stuffed with crab meat with a yellow tomato vinegrete. Hot From The Kettle. - 119.804
Essential Crab Foo Yung
1. Squeeze the crab meat to remove any extra liquid. Blend together the soy sauce, sherry and chilli oil, if using, add the crab meat and leave to marinate for 20 minutes.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a wok, add the spring onions, garlic and ginger and... - 35.1491
Dungeness Crab Dijon
1) In a skillet, melt butter and saute the crabmeat for 3 to 4 minutes.
2) Transfer the crab from the skillet to a hot case.
3) To the same skillet, add in garlic, shallots and mushrooms and saute for a minute or till tender,
4) Pour in wine to... - 47.1284
Crab Meat Cakes
1. Heat half the butter or margarine with the shallot or onion in a saucepan. Remove the onion or shallot, blend in the flour, slowly add 1 cup of the milk, the salt and Worcestershire sauce. Stir and simmer until smooth and thickened. Remove half this sauce... - 36.9206
Mix together the crabmeat, breadcrumbs, egg yolk, mayonnaise, spring onions, egg, marjoram, lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste and the cayenne.
Form the mixture into 5 cm/2 in balls and flatten into patties.
Heat the oil in a frying pan.
Add the patties,... - 39.7498
Dungeness Crab Cakes
Combine all ingredients except flour and oil; mix well. Chill.
Shape into 4 cakes, about 3/4 inch thick. Dust with flour. Sauté crab cakes in hot oil on both sides about 10 minutes or until golden brown. - 29.5984
Spicy Crab Cake
To all the seafood lovers, here is the perfect recipe you are searching for. Crab cakes prepared with Indian spices are definitely too special to try out. In fact, you will not get to enjoy this flavor of carb cakes in any local restaurant. So, call up your... - 127.172
Blue Crab Cakes
In a large mixing bowl, combine the crabmeat, eggs, parsley, mustard and bread crumbs.
Mix well and let stand a few minutes to blend the flavors.
To make the tomato-orange chipotle sauce, combine the tomatoes, oranges, onion, cilantro and chipotles in another... - 43.4276
Hello New England and Maine! Join Honeysuckle Catering for a savory treat - Crab Cakes! - 141.461
Crab In Black Bean Sauce
1. In a cup, combine the eggs and sesame oil.
2. In a wok, heat oil.
3. Stir-fry black beans, garlic, ginger and spring onions for 30 seconds.
4. Add pork and brown quickly in 1 minute.
5. Add crab, sherry and stock and boil rapidly for... - 47.2258
Soft Shell Crab With Potato Salad
How about enjoying a picnic this summer with some soft-shell crab and a refreshing colorful potato salad. See this outstanding video that shares this incredible recipe which is excellent for holidays. Pamper your family with this delicious treat and rejoice! - 110.143
Buttermilk Crab Chowder
1. Scrub potatoes and cut into 1/2-inch chunks.
2. In a 4- to 5-quart pan over high heat, combine potatoes, carrots, and broth. Cover, bring to a boil, and cook until potatoes and carrots are tender when pierced, 10 to 12 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, remove any... - 33.9814
Sauteed Crabmeat With Pasta
Gourmet meal doesn’t necessarily mean complicated. Its all about the simplicity and the mingling of good ingredients cooked with love. Watch this video on how to cook this impeccable Sautéed Crabmeat. - 90.1702
Dungeness Crab Risotto
1. In a 6-quart pressure cooker over high heat, frequently stir butter, onions, and garlic until onions are limp, about 3 minutes. Add rice and stir often until it is opaque, about 3 minutes longer. Add broth, wine, and 2 cups water. Stir occasionally until... - 31.6745
Tasty Crab Cakes
1. Mix crab meat, bread crumbs, onion, mustard power, paprika and cayenne pepper.
2. Add beaten egg and lemon juice to dry ingredients.
3. Moisten with enough mayonnaise to make a mixture you can mold.
4. Season to taste.
5. Shape mixture into flat cakes.
6.... - 41.0313
Parboiled Noodles With Stir Fried Crabmeat Topping
This is indeed a versatile Parboiled Noodles With Stir Fried Crabmeat Topping Chinese recipe. My husband had just gone to the kitchen and by the time he was back, we gobbled up the whole of this Parboiled Noodles With Stir Fried Crabmeat Topping dish. Savor... - 34.6893
Deep Fried Sweet And Pungent Crabmeat Balls
We usually used to buy our Chinese dishes like Deep Fried Sweet And Pungent Crabmeat Balls. But when I finally decided to try this Deep Fried Sweet And Pungent Crabmeat Balls recipe, I was indeed pleasantly surprised. Turned out much easier and tastier than I... - 38.7407
Crabcake Burger With Horseradish And Fries
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a pan on medium flame, add butter, red pepper, green pepper, garlic cloves and shallots and cook for 5-6 minutes and then let it cool. Do not caramelize the vegetables.
3. Once cooled,... - 133.039
1. Flake the crab meat and discard all sinews. Use a fork to crush the meat in mixing basin.
2. In a pan, sauté the onion in butter for 5 minutes or until soft.
3. Remove the pan from heat and add white breadcrumbs. Use a fork to toss... - 41.9272
Avocado & Crab Filling
If using frozen crabmeat, thaw and drain.
In a medium bowl, use 2 forks to flake crabmeat.
Stir in mashed avocado, lemon juice, chives, yogurt, chili powder and salt.
Spoon about 1 tablespoon crabmeat mixture into each tart shell. - 32.8192
Crab Cocktail Fritters
Crab fritters are just amazing and delectable dish you can offer for a get together. Crab cocktail fritters go very well for large gatherings and are loved by everybody. Make Crab Cocktail Fritters as a starter or appetizer for one of your gatherings. - 38.3942
Indian Crab Curry
1. Wash crabs, pull the top shell from the body.
2. Discard the stomach bag attached to the shell below the eyes.
3. Discard greyish white "dead man's fingers" and wash well.
4. Cut each crab into 4 pieces. Wash crabs well.
5. Grind together grated coconut,... - 44.7933
Combine sweet and sour sauce with Chinese mixed pickled vegetables in small saucepan.
Heat over medium heat until sauce is melted.
Reduce heat; keep warm.
Carefully remove the shell from the meat end of each claw using kitchen shears or nut cracker.
If... - 43.5091
Eggplant And Salt Cod
This eggplant and salt cod is one of my faavorite fish combos. I love cod and eggplant and this recipe makes a perfect amalgamation of these two. The cod is cooked with garlic, tabasco and tomato paste along with cooked eggplant and flavored with lime juice.... - 45.553
Fresh Crab With Ginger And Scallions
Preparation To kill the crab, hold crab from the rear and place crab on its back.
Place the tip of a heavy cleaver on the middle of the crab's body.
Hit the top blade of the cleaver with a hammer so that the blade will pierce the crab, killing it... - 39.897
Peach Crab Lantern
Skin peaches (skin will slip off easily if you let peaches stand in boiling water a few minutes), remove pits, and cut in slices about 1/2 inch thick.
Cook sugar and water together for several minutes, then add peach slices and cinnamon.
Continue cooking... - 42.8838
I would like to call my wonton as "Crab Yaki Mandu"!! lolol Because the filling is chinese, I normally make with "Gyoza Wrapper" wich is Japanese and cook like Korean do~! My favorite sauce to dip it in is sweet chili sauce. - 103.191
1. Melt butter, blend in flour, add milk and cook, stirring constantly until thick.
2. Add salt, pepper, beaten egg, celery salt and onion and cook until very thick.
3. Remove spines from crab meat and add meat to first mixture.
4. Chill for several hours.
5.... - 38.8109
Avocado Crab Cutlets
1. Remove spines from crab meat.
2. Melt butter, remove from heat and stir in flour until smooth.
3. Add salt, pepper, and milk and cook, stirring constantly until thick.
5. Add avocado and crab meat and blend thoroughly.
6. Shape into cutlets, roll... - 40.0397
Hot Crab Savouries
Melt butter, blend in flour, cook 1 minute.
Remove from heat, blend in chicken stock; return to heat and cook, stirring, until sauce boils and thickens.
Drain crab well, saute mushrooms in a little butter, add to sauce with mayonnaise, cream, parsley, salt... - 33.6647
Crab Meat And Pork
1) In a skillet, heat oil and sautÃ© the pork for 5 minutes.
2) Stir in the eggs and then quickly add the soy sauce, sherry, salt, sugar, water and crab meat.
3) Mix well and simmer for 4 minutes.
4) Serve hot, garnished with scallions. - 39.5874
Melt butter or margarine in skillet, and gently fry celery, onion, and garlic until tender.
Add tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce and salt; bring to boil.
Add rice, mix well and cover skillet.
Simmer 20 minutes or until rice is cooked, stirring occasionally.
Add... - 33.8838
Make a cream sauce of the butter, flour, mustard, salt, and paprika.
Cook for a moment and stir in 3/4 cup of the milk, continuing to stir until it is smooth and thickened.
Season to taste.
Beat the egg yolk with the remaining 1/4 cup milk, and then... - 41.4163
Slimmer Crab Cakes
Mix together prepared mustard, salad dressing, and egg; add remaining ingredients.
Mix lightly so as not to break up the crab meat.
Form into cakes; fry in small amount of oil until brown; turn and brown on other side.
These may also be broiled. - 32.225
Mix well the first 8 ingredients and shape into 8 small crab cakes, pressing firmly together.
Dip in the beaten eggs and then in bread crumbs, coating well.
Fry quickly in hot, shallow fat until brown. - 32.0431
Maryland Crab Cakes
Mix everything except the crabmeat and bread together.
Add bread and mix well.
Then add crabmeat and mold into cakes.
Fry in butter or bacon drippings.
Serve on softly toasted bun with tartar sauce and lettuce. - 35.1449
Break bread into small pieces and moisten with milk.
Press out excess milk.
Mix with remaining ingredients except fat and shape into cakes.
Fry until brown. - 34.3578
Panned Soft Shell Crab
Preheat oven to 160F (70C).
Rinse crab; pat dry with paper towels.
In a shallow dish, combine flour, salt and red pepper.
Melt 2 tablespoons butter or margarine in a large skillet.
Add 1 tablespoon oil.
Coat rinsed crab with flour mixture.
When butter and oil... - 39.771
Maryland Crab Cakes With Mayonnaise
In a medium bowl, combine egg, 3/4 cup breadcrumbs, mayonnaise, parsley, Worcestershire sauce, seafood seasoning or crab seasoning, mustard and red pepper.
Add salt and black pepper to taste.
Gently fold in crabmeat.
Shape mixture into 6 balls; flatten into... - 42.698
Crab And Veal Oscar
Cut tenderloin into 8 pieces.
Flatten slightly with a mallet.
Combine the 1/4 cup flour, salt and pepper; coat pieces of veal.
Dip crab meat in the 2 tablespoons flour, then in beaten egg.
Roll in bread crumbs.
Preheat electric skillet to 300Â°.
Fry veal in... - 45.1935
Cantonese Crab Curry
Heat the oil in a large, heavy frying pan or wok.
Add the pork and cook, stirring, over high heat until browned.
Combine the garlic, salt, sugar, and curry; stir into the pork and oil.
Add the sliced onion and green pepper squares, and cook, stirring, for 2... - 39.789
Crunchy Crab Cakes
1) In a bowl, combine the bread crumbs with beaten eggs.
2) Add the Worcestershire sauce mayonnaise, parsley flakes, celery salt, dry mustard, ginger, pepper, cloves, cayenne and baking powder.
3) Mix thoroughly, combine with the crab meat and shape... - 40.364
Any Time Crab Cakes
The Crab Cakes is perfect for all the crab lovers. The delicious flavors of the crab, spices and sauces are heavenly. I prepare the Crab Cakes for my crab crazy husband all the time. Try it, its delicious. - 35.9337
Essential Crab Tostadas
In heavy skillet heat 1/4 inch oil.
Fry tortillas, one at a time, in hot oil for 20 to 40 seconds on each side or till crisp and golden.
Drain on paper toweling.
Keep warm in foil in 250° oven.
Mix together lime juice, 1 tablespoon oil, salt, and... - 44.5564
Flake crab, then squeeze to eliminate excess liquid; set aside.
In a bowl, combine sherry, soy, sugar, salt, cornstarch, and sesame oil.
Heat a wide frying pan over high heat.
When pan is hot, add oil.
When oil begins to heat, add ginger.
Stir once, then add... - 44.6128
Southern Crab Cakes
1)Take a bowl, add the egg,mayonnaise,mustard,cayenne pepper,tabasco sauce,salt, and pepper. Mix till it is smooth.
2)Add the crabmeat and parsley. Mix. Add the crumbs. Mix well.
3)Take a fork or spoon and stir gently.
4)Make into cakes of any size,... - 43.7548
Thaw crabmeat, if frozen.
In a medium bowl combine the egg, 4 tablespoons of the bread crumbs, the carrot, celery, mayonnaise or salad dressing, green onion, dry mustard, salt, and hot pepper sauce.
Gently stir in crabmeat just until combined.
With wet... - 45.1847
Crab Cakes Southern Style
Mix crabmeat, bread, 1/2 cup baking mix, the mayonnaise, egg, Worcestershire sauce, salt, paprika and nutmeg.
Drop by 1/3 cupfuls into 1/3 cup baking mix, turning to coat on all sides.
Shape into 2 1/2-inch cakes.
Heat butter in 10-inch skillet over medium... - 36.1258
Crab Tostadas With Black Beans
Prepare Tomatillo Salsa; cover and refrigerate.
Pour oil to a depth of 1/2 inch into a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium-high heat.
When oil is hot, add tortillas, one at a time, and cook, turning once, until crisp and golden brown (about 30 seconds per... - 40.5555
Seasoned Maryland Crab Cakes
Place bread in bowl and cover with milk. Soak 5 minutes.
Squeeze out excess milk from bread and place in clean bowl. Add remaining ingredients to bread and mix well. Cover and refrigerate 2 hours.
Shape mixture into thick pancakes. Cook in hot peanut oil over... - 34.5806
Once A Week Kitchen Crispy Crab Cakes
If you have sudden guests over and want to make something impressive but do not have time to prepare, this recipe of spicy and crispy crab cakes is what you should be pulling out. It is easy and does not need much preparation. These are a crowd please and an... - 104.889
Party Crab Crepes
To prepare filling, melt butter in frying pan.
Add mushrooms and onion and saute 3 minutes.
Add crabmeat, remove pan from heat.
Melt extra butter in another saucepan.
Add flour, rosemary, salt and pepper and cook, stirring constantly, for 3 minutes.
Gradually... - 39.9678
Betty's Crispy Crab Cake Sandwich
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make a Crab Cake Sandwich. The inspiration for this sandwich was two-fold. I recently uploaded Dill Pickle Remoulade Sauce, and, since that sauce is wonderful with seafood, I wanted you to have an easy seafood dish to... - 126.105
Kc's Crab Cakes
These light and fluffy crab cakes will surprise you with a bit of a bite. But not to worry, it won't hurt! They will become your favorite! - 123.727
Party Special Crab Cakes
What better way to kick-start your dinner party than with yummy seafood starters? And what better way to wow your guests than serve them flavorful hors d’oeuvres like crab cakes. Betty cooks up a delicious crab cake recipe that is just right for home... - 107.574
Crab Cakes With White Sauce
Crab meat tastes amazing, it is soft and juicy. Any crab lover would love to eat some nice crab cakes with sauce. In this video, the chef too is a crab meat lovers and is making some crab cakes in her style. She serves them with white sauce and suggests that... - 121.7
Crab Claws is a recipe which you will simply love. An effortlessly prepared side dish; the Crab Claws is a dish that you would love to serve at coming party! - 39.2225