- » Salted Fried Crab
Salted Fried Crab Recipes
Enjoy our collection of salted fried crab recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for salted fried crab recipes.
Indian Crab Dry Curry
This Crab dry curry is a spicy and mouth-watering dish. All my family members love this dish very much. Try and enjoy! - 47.1998
Creole Crab Burgers
These burgers are made with crabmeat. Every bite has the conch and delight to it! Have them with fries to make it a complete meal. See the video on how to make them! - 96.7259
A delicious appetizer with texture, color, and a tremendous amount of flavor! The crunchiness of the fried wonton skin just tickles your taste buds, then an explosion of flavors as you bite into it. The creaminess of the cream cheese blends well with the... - 42.8262
Fried Soft Shell Crabs
This fried soft shell crab recipe is prepared with soft shell crabs coated in batter and fired in oil. prepared with a mix of eggs, milk and flour, seasoned with pepper and salt, the crabs are fried to a golden brown and can be served as appetizers or a side... - 45.4181
Fried Soft-shell Blue Crab
Sprinkle 8 cleaned soft-shell blue crabs with salt.
Roll in a mixture of 1/2 cup fine saltine cracker crumbs and 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour.
Dip in a mixture of 1 slightly beaten egg and 1/2 cup milk; roll in crumbs and flour again.
Heat a small amount of... - 25.3673
Quick Fried Crab In Aromatic Oil
1. Break open the crab shell and take out the meat.
2. Discarding the black sac, grey gills and intestinal thread.
3. Cut all the meat into pieces.
4. In a wok or a deep frying pan, heat oil.
5. Add garlic, ginger and spring onions and... - 46.8069
Fried Chilli Crab
1) Eliminate the backs of the crabs, discard spongy grey matter inside and wash.
1) With a cleaver, chop the body, smash the claws lightly, legs still attached, into four pieces.
2) Dry crab thoroughly.
3) Heat oil and deep fry the crab... - 44.8638
Stir Fried Crab Legs
1. Soak crab legs in water 30 minutes to leach out some of salt brine used for packaging.
2. Meanwhile, cut off roots from green onions; discard. Cut green tops into 1-inch lengths; set aside.
3. Cut crab legs into 2-inch-long pieces with poultry scissors or... - 32.8931
Fried Soft-shell Crabs
Prepare 6 crabs as above.
Then beat 2 eggs slightly, roll the crabs first in the egg and then in fine cracker crumbs or flour.
Fry in hot, deep fat at 360Â° F. for 8 min. or until golden brown.
Remove from the fat, drain and sprinkle well with salt and... - 18.9634
Thai Crab Curry
If you are looking for a truly satisfying dish, then this Thai crab curry would appease your gut beyond doubt. Beryl Stokes whips up a luscious crab curry that is a cinch to cook and is absolutely mouth watering. A must try, even if you aren't too fond of... - 68.0031
Deep Fried Crabs
Crabs are always nice when fried and so is this Deep Fried Crabs recipe. They turned out more tasty when cooked the Chinese way. Check out for yourselves! - 26.901
Fried Soft Shelled Crabs
1.Start by cleaning the crabs
2.Sprinkle with salt and pepper
3.Now dip the crabs in egg, then in crumbs
4.In a frying pan, fry the crabs in hot deep fat for 3-4 minutes
5.Serve with a sauce of your choice - 31.9353
Stir-fried Crab And Sole
1. Heat the butter and oil in a wok or large frying pan and gently fry the onion and garlic for 3 minutes.
2. Add the julienne strips of leek and the strips of sole, and stir-fry gently until the fish is opaque.
3. Add the crabmeat, stock, avocado slices,... - 30.5774
Pan Fried Soft Shell Crabs
1. Order crabs cleaned or, with kitchen shears, cut across crab 1/4 inch behind eyes; discard. With fingers, remove the fiat pointed appendage (apron) on the underside. Fold back but do not remove top shell from one of the points. Pull off spongy gills... - 28.7717
Fried Crab Cakes
Fried Crab Cakes has a Piquant taste. The mayonnaise and Worcestershire sauce gives the Fried Crab Cakes Enormous taste. Must catch it - 32.8542
Stir-fried Squid With Crab
Clean squid thoroughly and rub in the salt. Cut into strips 5 x 2cm and make criss-cross cuts over the fleshy side of all the strips. Heat the oil in a wok or frypan over moderate heat. Stir-fry the ginger and shallots for 30 seconds. Add the squid and... - 28.7252
Crispy Fried Crab Cakes
1. Heat butter and stir in onion, celery, and green pepper.
2. Stir well and cook until the vegetables are soft.
3. Mix crabmeat, vegetable, stuffing mix, flour, eggs, vinegar, salt, mustard and pepper.
4. Shape the mixture into patties which have ½... - 47.0468
Place the crab meat in a saucepan and add the chilly powder, Turmeric, salt and just enough water to cook the crab.Place the pan on a stove top and cook in a medium flame until all the liquid is absorbed.
Pour the oil in another pan and heat it up. Now add... - 33.1191
Fried Shrimp With Crab Etouffee For Dinner
If you are a hardcore seafood lover, you will simply love this Lousiana styled shrimp and crab recipe. Beryl Stokes shares with us a mouth-watering recipe using shrimps and crabs and tops it with yummy crab etouffee. Now Cajun cooking can't really get any... - 108.976
Basic Stir Fried Crabmeat
I made this Basic Stir Fried Crabmeat to suit my personal taste but I received a lot of compliments from everyone who tasted it. And so, I thought of sharing this scrumptious Basic Stir Fried Crabmeat recipe with a few more people. Try it out and start... - 29.302
Stir Fried Crabmeat With Pork
The Stir Fried Crabmeat With Pork dish is literally like its name. Just like you, I and my family were tired with the same old recipes and that is what made me think of a different Stir Fried Crabmeat With Pork. Once I made it, the question I asked myself was... - 31.7246
Mix together, shape into 8 patties and saute in oil over medium heat until lightly browned. - 29.8594
Essential Crab Foo Yung
1. Squeeze the crab meat to remove any extra liquid. Blend together the soy sauce, sherry and chilli oil, if using, add the crab meat and leave to marinate for 20 minutes.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a wok, add the spring onions, garlic and ginger and... - 32.7803
Essential Crab Tostadas
In heavy skillet heat 1/4 inch oil.
Fry tortillas, one at a time, in hot oil for 20 to 40 seconds on each side or till crisp and golden.
Drain on paper toweling.
Keep warm in foil in 250° oven.
Mix together lime juice, 1 tablespoon oil, salt, and... - 41.9486
Mix together the crabmeat, breadcrumbs, egg yolk, mayonnaise, spring onions, egg, marjoram, lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste and the cayenne.
Form the mixture into 5 cm/2 in balls and flatten into patties.
Heat the oil in a frying pan.
Add the patties,... - 37.7816
Crab Tostadas With Black Beans
Prepare Tomatillo Salsa; cover and refrigerate.
Pour oil to a depth of 1/2 inch into a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium-high heat.
When oil is hot, add tortillas, one at a time, and cook, turning once, until crisp and golden brown (about 30 seconds per... - 38.2553
Fried Soft Shell Crabs
Have your fish retailer dress the crabs for eating.
Rinse in cold water; drain.
Beat eggs, milk and salt until blended.
Stir together flour and crumbs.
Dip crabs into egg mixture, then coat with flour mixture.
Heat shortening (1/8 inch) in large... - 33.5354
Deep Fried Marinated Crabs
This Deep Fried Marinated Crabs tastes good all on its own. I am pleased with this new Deep Fried Marinated Crabs recipe. Nothing is quite as satisfying as this! - 42.8797
Fried Soft Shell Crabs
To clean, lift the soft shell on the back and remove the lungs or "dead fingers" and entrails in the center of the crab.
Do not remove the shell.
To enough milk to cover the crabs, add salt and pepper to taste, the sugar, and Tabasco Sauce.
Scrape the onion... - 40.6602
Fried Crab Cakes
Place all ingredients except 1 cup bread crumbs and the oil in a bowl and mix thoroughly.
Form into 8 balls.
Roll and coat well with reserved bread crumbs, patting down slightly into flat, plump cakes.
Pour several inches of oil into a heavy pan and bring up... - 35.5708
Crab Fried Rice
Melt 1 tsp (15 mL) of the margarine in a large nonstick skillet.
Add eggs and cook over low heat until set; remove to cutting board.
Chop or cut eggs into large strips.
Melt remaining 1 tsp (15 mL) margarine in the same pan.
Add vegetables, cook and stir... - 39.5904
Stir Fried Crab With Pork And Noodles
1. In a bowl, beat 1 egg with half of the chopped chillies, about 2 tablespoons of the crab meat and a pinch of salt.
2. In an omelet pan or small, heavy-based frying pan, heat about 2 teaspoons of oil until very hot.
3. Pour in the egg... - 46.0716
Fried Soft Shell Crabs Amandine
Clean crabs .
Dust crabs liberally with salt, pepper, and paprika.
Heat butter in skillet; add crabs, on backs, and sear.
Lower heat, turn crabs, add rest of ingredients, and cook slowly for 20 minutes.
Serve at once with crusty rolls and tossed salad. - 32.1843
Fried Chicken With Crab Sauce
Thoroughly rub the chicken breasts with mixture of sugar, 1 tablespoon cornstarch or flour, the 1 teaspoon salt, five spice powder, and dry mustard.
Cover chicken and let stand at room temperature for 30 to 40 minutes.
Cut chicken into 1 1/2-inch... - 40.8541
Crab And Beef Stir Fry
Cook noodles in boiling salted water for about 7 minutes or until barely tender; drain, rinse under cold water, drain again, and set aside.
Place wok over high heat.
When wok is hot, add oil.
When oil is hot, add mushrooms, ginger, garlic, and lemon... - 45.4546
Tuna, Asparagus And Crab Roe With Fried Rice
Here is a variation to the fried rice recipe! Tuna, Asparagus and Crab Roe with Fried Rice is a healthy, tasty and nutritious alternative as fried rice. Serve it garnished with parsley or feta cheese. - 121.043
Skillet Fried Corn Bread With Spicy Shrimp And Crab Meat
1) Corn bread: In a mixing bowl, combine the cornmeal, sugar and salt together.
2) Stir in the bacon fat, buttermilk and boiling water; blend thoroughly.
3) In a cast-iron skillet, pour 1/2 inch oil and heat over a medium-high heat to... - 44.7564
Low-crab And Fat-free French Fries
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
2. Line a baking tray with cookie sheet, and spray non-stick cooking oil on, just to protect the turnip pieces from sticking to it.
3. Place turnip sticks on cookie sheet. Season with sea salt and garlic... - 104.885