- » Salted Fish
Salted Fish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of salted fish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for salted fish recipes.
Steamed Pork Patty With Dried Salted Fish
1) Marinate the fish with oil, sugar and garlic slices.
2) Prepare a steamer.
3) Place the plate with the marinated salted fish in the steamer and steam for 15 minutes.
4) In the meantime, mince the pork and place in a bowl. Add the... - 84.4833
Classic Steamed Pork Patty With Dried Salted Fish
1. Marinate the salt fish with 1 teaspoon sesame oil, 1 teaspoon sugar and 1/2 the ginger slices.
2. Prepare a steamer
3. Place the plate with the marinated salt fish in the steamer and steam for 15 minutes.
4. In the meantime, finely... - 81.7145
Steamed Rice With Chicken And Salted Fish
1) Pre-soak dried mushrooms before slicing.
2) Thinly shred the Chinese sausages.
3) Rinse well and chop all other ingredients to a desired size.
4) Chop coriander and Chinese celery fine for using as garnish.
5) Cook rice to moist... - 46.3677
You May Also Like!
Baked Breadfruit Boats With Salt Fish Cakes
If you are fond of trying new recipe ideas, then we have something out there for you. Baked breadfruit boats along with delicious and crunchy salt fish cakes is definitely a must try recipe. Our chefs demonstrate how to make them easily and also give helpful... - 123.211
Salt Fish With Egg Garnish
1.Start by soaking the fish overnight
2.Drain the fish and cover with fresh water
3.Simmer for 10 minutes
4.Now add the fish to hot white sauce and pour onto hot platter
5.Slice eggs and arrange around the edge of the... - 31.2117
Jamaican Spinach And Salt Fish
When it’s snowing outside, a tropical meal is the call of the hour. Chef therefore makes Jamaican Spinach and salt fish with cod fish, plantains and yellow yam. He is a very flexible cook who knows to find alternatives and gives the freedom to alter the... - 97.7502
Salt Crusted Baked Red Snapper
Fresh off the river, Robin prepares red snapper in the video using the most ancient and traditional way of cooking it. Some things in life need to be enjoyed in their simplest form. Fish baked in a salt crust is a perfect example of this. It’s stupidly... - 93.0988
Salt Fish Venetian Style
Soak salt cod in several changes of water for 24-48 hr., depending on how hard it is.
Boil for 2 hr.
Skin and bone the fish, and chop into small chunks.
Heat oil in an ovenproof casserole, and fry onion and garlic until it begins to change colour.
Add... - 43.5294
Salt-pepper Fried Fish With Schezwan Sauce
How about a quick Chinese fish recipe? A simple recipe that is quick to prepare and delicious to taste. Chef Vikas shows you how to prepare this. Watch this video and learn. - 94.7618
Sea Brean In A Salt Crust
Preheat the oven to 250°C.
Rinse the fish and season inside with lemon juice.
Cut the garlic cloves in half and place inside the fish together with the thyme.
Cover the bottom of a oven proof dish with a layer of salt as thick as a finger.
Place the fish on... - 27.7967
Salt Cod Bologna-style
Salt Cod Bologna-Style has a fine taste. Salt Cod Bologna-Style gets its taste from cod mixed with flour and cloves, flavored by lemon juice. Salt Cod Bologna-Style is inspired by many restaurants worldwide. - 40.6559
Salted Fish Recipes By Category