- » Salted Cake
Salted Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of salted cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for salted cake recipes.
Salted Peanut Cake
Sift flour and baking soda together; set aside.
Cream butter with extract.
Gradually add sugar, creaming until fluffy.
Add egg; beat thoroughly.
Beating only until smooth after each addition, alternately add dry ingredients in thirds and buttermilk in... - 40.7155
You May Also Like!
Baked Breadfruit Boats With Salt Fish Cakes
If you are fond of trying new recipe ideas, then we have something out there for you. Baked breadfruit boats along with delicious and crunchy salt fish cakes is definitely a must try recipe. Our chefs demonstrate how to make them easily and also give helpful... - 123.211
Salt Cod Cakes
Soak salt cod in enough cold water to cover for 12 hours, changing water once.
Chop the cod.
In covered saucepan cook cod and potatoes in a large amount of boiling water for 15 minutes; drain.
In mixer bowl beat cod and potatoes with electric... - 37.7427
Hannah Obee S Salted Caramel Chocolate Cake
1. In a large saucepan, take 100ml of water.
2. Add sugar and golden syrup to the water and heat gently till the caramel is golden-brown and melted. Tilt the pan occasionally while cooking to mix the melting ingredients and to prevent burning.... - 47.0761
Peach Upside Down Cake
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Melt butter in 8-inch-square baking pan.
Add 1/4 cup honey, cinnamon, and nutmeg and mix.
Make sure mixture coats bottom of pan.
Arrange peaches over butter mixture.
Combine flour and soda in a medium-size bowl.
In a... - 41.9681
Beat eggs and salt at high speed of an electric mixer until foamy.
Gradually add sugar; beat at high speed 15 minutes or until thick.
Combine flour and lemon rind; fold in 2 tablespoons at a time.
Fold in butter, 1 tablespoon at a time.
Spoon 1 tablespoon... - 37.4114
Honey Spice Cake
Preheat oven to 375Â°F.
Set mixing bowl in skillet that has water to the depth of about 1 inch in it.
Heat water to simmering and keep this temperature throughout the mixing process.
Pour honey into the warmed bowl and add eggs and vanilla.
Heat electric... - 37.5352
Salt Broiled Steak
Mix just enough water (about 2 1/4, cups) with the salt to make it like damp sand.
In a wire broiler basket, place a double thickness of paper towels, about the size of the meat.
Pat out half the salt on the towels; top with meat.
Completely cover meat with... - 34.7404
Salt Crusted Baked Snapper
1. Preheat oven to 450°F. Line 13" by 9" baking pan with foil; spread 2 cups salt in bottom of pan.
2. Rinse snapper inside and out with cold running water; pat dry with paper towels. From lemon, cut 3 slices. Cut remaining lemon into wedges. Place lemon... - 20.9518
Salted Fudge Brownies
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. Line a 9-inch square metal cake pan with foil, draping the foil over the edges. Lightly butter the foil.
2. In a large saucepan, melt the butter with the unsweetened chocolate over very low heat, stirring occasionally. Remove... - 25.2965